NATION

PASSWORD

Children of Color to be Majority of US Youth in 2020

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Catburg
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Catburg » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:41 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Catburg wrote:
Lol. Are IQ tests designed by Ashkenazi Jews or something?

Em, what?

Do you know that Ashkenazim are objectively even smarter and have higher average IQ than white gentiles?

If you want to make a claim please at least know your facts...which I think either the left nor the right is good at. After all, facts ruin your “precious“ narratives.

I can easily ruin almost all typical leftie and rightie cliche nonsense because at least I know more facts (especially facts about countries outside the West that ruin your arguments) than the average leftie or rightie debater.
Last edited by Catburg on Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Neanderthaland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Neanderthaland » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:58 pm

Catburg wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Em, what?

Do you know that Ashkenazim are objectively even smarter and have higher average IQ than white gentiles?

If you want to make a claim please at least know your facts...which I think either the left nor the right is good at. After all, facts ruin your “precious“ narratives.

I can easily ruin almost all typical leftie and rightie cliche nonsense because at least I know more facts (especially facts about countries outside the West that ruin your arguments) than the average leftie or rightie debater.

The important thing is that you've found a way to feel superior to both.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

GLDF
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby GLDF » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:09 pm

This really means little, as whites with still be the plurality, probably forever, might I add. It's just fuel to paranoid racists to continue on rants about how America is being raped, pillaged, and invaded when we let non- WASPs even live. And unfortunately, the class of uneducated and white voters who typically fall for xenophobic propaganda may become more separated from reality as demographics become less overwhelmingly like them. The numbers of colored people who vote for anti-racist movements won't completely offset the increasingly radicalized groups that hate them.

Now, if we're talking about polarization, then this is in fact significant. I hope that it doesn't get worse, but it most likely will.
Nova Cyberia wrote:
Ifreann wrote:What's infinity plus one?

4?

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:41 pm

Catburg wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Em, what?

I’m pointing out that the tests have been improved. There was an educational bias. Nothing else. But go ahead and gallop away on that high horse, bub.
Last edited by Nanatsu no Tsuki on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Unogonduria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Unogonduria » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:29 pm

People be talkin' about Siths while All Tomorrows is better 8)
I love Jesus.
May the memory of the New Texas Republic live on.

Hello everybody. I am Unogonduria. Ooga Booga? No. Boolgar Oolgar.

Previous

Return to General