NATION

PASSWORD

Pokemon: Warlords and Warriors (OOC: Reboot, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:44 pm

Britanania wrote:Discord Server is up, my post is still coming tonight

https://discordapp.com/channels/6704624 ... 2377554949

I don't think that's an invite...
this is an invite
https://discord.gg/YmJVSQU
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:57 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:Discord Server is up, my post is still coming tonight

https://discordapp.com/channels/6704624 ... 2377554949

I don't think that's an invite...
this is an invite

https://discord.gg/nXptdR

That one work?

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:31 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:
DeltaSource wrote:I don't think that's an invite...
this is an invite

That one work?

yeah, the other one was prbly just the link to the server rather than an invite, also might wanna make a logo for the server
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:11 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:

That one work?

yeah, the other one was prbly just the link to the server rather than an invite, also might wanna make a logo for the server

I'll make the edit on the OOC so everyone else gets invited.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:44 pm

In a few posts or so from the Council, we'll get to the battle.

And if you didn't see, Durin, I had someone notice Daichi
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Durin VII
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Durin VII » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Britanania wrote:In a few posts or so from the Council, we'll get to the battle.

Thanks!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:50 pm

Durin VII wrote:
Britanania wrote:In a few posts or so from the Council, we'll get to the battle.

Thanks!

If you're able, join the Discord to make it easier to communicate. If not, we still have the OOC

And I see that you posted, so I'll get my reply up as soon as I can.

Durin VII
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Durin VII » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:35 pm

Britanania wrote:
Durin VII wrote:
Thanks!

If you're able, join the Discord to make it easier to communicate. If not, we still have the OOC

I'll probably have to use the OOC. Tried to join the discord, and although it seemed to work, each time i close and open discord again the server is no longer in my list.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:33 pm

Durin VII wrote:
Britanania wrote:If you're able, join the Discord to make it easier to communicate. If not, we still have the OOC

I'll probably have to use the OOC. Tried to join the discord, and although it seemed to work, each time i close and open discord again the server is no longer in my list.

That is perfectly all right.

Side note, I do suggest Delta and Sky's make it to Suke soon, though, as I think we are going to start the battle soon
Last edited by Britanania on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Britanania wrote:
Durin VII wrote:

That is perfectly all right.

Side note, I do suggest Delta and Sky's make it to Suke soon, though, as I think we are going to start the battle soon

k
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:10 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:That is perfectly all right.

k

alright
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:06 pm

I'm going to move us forward tonight, to the battle.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:30 pm

I'm not going to post about the battle starting until Ansoni and Nobutora finish their thing

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:18 pm

Britanania wrote:I'm not going to post about the battle starting until Ansoni and Nobutora finish their thing

I shall make haste to finish
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:51 pm

DeltaSource wrote:
Britanania wrote:I'm not going to post about the battle starting until Ansoni and Nobutora finish their thing

I shall make haste to finish

Still working on that stuff, or was Sky the last to post for it?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse