NATION

PASSWORD

CLOSED-Lutvikkia info-CLOSED

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

CLOSED-Lutvikkia info-CLOSED

Postby Lutvikkia » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:10 pm

In the months leading up to negotiations with, Veshtallia, Lutvikkia Drudge Manaxous Tevicott was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Negotiations had come at some cost, and much too slow for him. But, finally His Majesty, Lord Kavis III, had agreed to stand down his troops on the surrounding boarders. Pylidia and Vadakin, His two neighboring nations, had reported the buildup along their borders to the world news media. Ugene Wolfric Hicks, a noted Lutvikkian war correspondent, was there to cover the move of military might.

That's right Nedderik, the sound you are hearing is Veshtal air power, securing the skies above the boarders. And as you can see behind me, the Third, Tenth, and Fifteenth armored battalions, are moving up to the boarder of Pylidia. These are long range artillery units, designed to bombard well into Pylidia's borders. They are being backed up by nineteen thousand troops and skirmishers. With all the might being leveled at Pylidia and Vadakin, it is this reporters instinct, that war is not far behind. Back to you Nedderik.

Just days after the world became involved, the major factions, with the aid of Drudge Manaxous Tevicott, reached an accord. As the nations parted, Lord Kavis spoke with Drudge Tevicott, saying "I feel much lighter than before. You are invited aboard my private yacht to tour the coastlines."
Drudge Tevicott "I am honored that you think of me as an equal, and not just the messenger that my title affords me." He pauses and looks towards the sky. "But my mission here, has seen me away from my family for nine months now, and I yearn to be with my wife for her tender care." Tevicott inclines his upper body in a distinguished bow. "I must bid you adieu, sir, and I look forward to visiting in the future."
With his pleasantries exchanged, he makes his way to the Veshtallia Ambassador quarters, to begin packing for the trip home.

MEANWHILE: Elsewhere in the capital military fortress

Apprissa Carterra, was striding urgently towards her second in command. "Are we ready to board the command cruiser?"

Krustalliah
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Krustalliah » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:50 am

The grand cruiser, Thysh Paxis, plowed its way through the water at flank speed.
Sitting in the command chair, Apprissa Carterra, she had been dreaming of this day, ever since that plodder from that meddling nation had been in her country. Actually even before that, she had dreams of grinding those peace loving fools into the treads of her tanks. This day had finally come, she was going to rule with an iron boot, and anyone that so much as balked at her power, would grease the treads of her tanks. That fat old bastard had his time to bring Veshtallia, no she was going to remake the whole nation. Krustalliah, yes that would do, her empire would see that the old nation, would crumble like so many bricks under a bull dozer. Yes just scrape the old world off and pile it up as fertilizer for the new order.

While her dreams rolled around in her head, she was brought back to the present by the radar operator. "My lord, the contact is two miles and closing. fire upon it?"
Apprissa looked at him with cruel glee. "No, run it down. And perhaps our screws will chop him and his loyalists into fish bait."
The grand cruiser sliced its way directly into the path of the presidential yacht.

On the private yacht.

Lord Kavis was lounging on the upper deck when a steward delivered the message. "Lord, the grand cruiser Thysh Paxis, will be passing close to our position, would you care to present them with your complements?"
He looked up at the steward and thought for a moment. "Yes, I will, I have an commendation for them, I should like to present it to them. Hail them to come along side while adorn my ceremonial uniform."
the steward straightened up with a snap. "Very good sire, I shall contact them personally."

Apprissa stood up and straightened her leather jacket. The leather creaked ever so tightly, and her medals clinked lightly together.
The radio room chimed in. "Lord they are hailing us."
Apprissa smiled, and her face while pleasant, was wracked with an evil gaze that made the helmsman cringe. "Let them eat static, they will feel the might of my ships unyielding power in seconds."
She walked forward to the window, to watch the mighty ship cut her prey to shreds. "Run him down, run him down!!"
Just then the bow crushed the yacht, ripping it asunder, and pushing the broken vessel under the rolling waves. You could hear the broken hull pieces bump and bang along the sleek cruisers armored hull. Apprissa almost orgasomed on the spot. She returned to her command chair, and commanded the cruiser to slow and swing around for another pass.
The helmsman turned to her and spoke. "Lord, you realize we do not turn instantly."
She just barked out an order, and continued to stare out the bridge window. "You are relieved, take him out and keelhaul him until he can no longer breathe."
When the mighty ship came upon the wreckage, only two survivors were floating. "Run them over again, and if that does not kill them, open fire with the anti ship guns."
In fact the two survivors tried swimming out of the way, but were caught in her ships undertow, and were swept into her propellers. What surfaced behind her ship was not recognizable as once being human. "Good, my reign begins with the blood of my enemies, too bad he was not kneeling at my feet. Return to port, I have a nation to slowly grind under my boots."

Krustalliah
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krustalliah » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:22 am

It felt glorious to finally rule her nation with an iron fist and boot.

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:20 am

The Lutvikkian Drudge boarded his VTOL, as the engines powered up, the pilot radioed the tower for clearance to take off.

Pilot Marncusa: "Veshtallia tower this is Lutvikkia diplomatic flight requesting departure instructions, and clearance."

Tower: "Understood Lutvikkia diplomatic flight. You are cleared to runway eleven, departure is cleared at thirteen thirty local time. Enjoy your flight."

The VTOL lifted up to fifteen feet of the tarmac, and taxied onto the runway. Pausing to check the air traffic, and the maneuvering planes. The aircraft lifted into the sky as smoothly as if it were on a rail. Out over the coast, the Drudge settled back in his lounge chair, and turned on the Lutvikkia diplomatic channel. He called the stuard to ask for some tea. And that was the last thing he ever did.

A massive explosion nocked the plane into fragments, that fell into the coastal waters. The now burning wreckage, littered the water, and slowly sank beneath the waves.

Krustalliah
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krustalliah » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:45 pm

Apprissa Carterra, had herself flown to the site where the wreckage of the Lutvikkian diplomats plane had been brought to shore. Apprissa could feel the eyes of the Lutvikkian government, looking down on her, right at this moment. She ordered a massive hole dug, and watched as the plane pushed into the hole. She climbed onto the bulldozer, and pushed the last of the dirt onto the grave. then ordered a huge concrete slab poured and marked as a new helicopter pad.
Apprissa Carterra: "I want every single link to that craft erased."
Adjutant Sarallus: "Yes my lord, but what of the body?"
She turned so quickly, all her medals twisted together.
Apprissa Carterra: "His body?" Her smile gave no indication of humor. "I shall enjoy grinding its bones under my tank during our declaration parade."
Adjutant Sarallus: "As you wish my lord."

LATER JUST BEFORE THE PARADE

She stood upon her tank, dressed in her camo and leather uniform. And kneeling before her were twelve people.
Apprissa Carterra: "You wished to beg for forgiveness?" She stared down at them, and six immediately raised their hands. Her troops riddled them with bullets, and placed the bodies into the spaces of the treads of the tank. The rest were chained along side the tank, and were forced to watch the bodies mangled into the tracks. After the bodies were no longer recognizable she stopped and asked again. "You wished to beg for forgiveness?" Three bent down, and began to beg. Her smile was instant, and genuine, in the fact she had crushed the rebellion.
Apprissa Carterra: "All you have to do." She paused and chuckled. "And lick the homeland soil off my boots. Prove, you are loyal to this ground and myself."
One of them hesitated, and she shot him. the other two began licking the mud off her boots.
Apprissa Carterra: "Take them to the prison to be reformed into useful citizens." And as her tank rolled over the third person, she holstered her gun.

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:36 am

With the destruction of the Drudge aircraft, Lutvikkia sends a response team to the country, to investigate the crash. Upon arrival they are turned away, the nation stating the crash was disposed of and there were no survivors.
The task force was told to refrain from entering Krustalliahn territorial waters, or it would constitute an act of war.

MEANWHILE BACK IN LUTVIKKIA

The full council was brought to the chambers for a decision.
Drudge Linthall Rymerrez: "Where we are to look for a greater diplomatic answer, none exists."
Drudge Eallis Amourtal Lutvikkia WA representative council-RETIRED: "I have had my time in respect to many nations that have chosen war over peace, however I feel that Krustalliah holds only war in its heart. And that my deer council, is what they are preparing for. They will not be dissuaded from this path."
Drudge Javan Hattock: "I have been in contact with drudge Tevicott, in his own words he spoke of the discord between Lord Kavis III, and Apprissa Carterra. He paused to set up the vid screen to show some slides. "These were taken by Wolfric Hicks, the war correspondant in the two neighboring nations, They show the tyrannical Carterra using lethal force in towns, on runways, and military bases. She shows no mercy for anyone or anything that stands in her way. Such wanton destruction of life can not and should not be tolerated by any nation." he pauses to shut the machine off. "I call for a vote."

At the end of the session, all twenty one Drudge voted for action, and the final vote of yes came from Illustrious Leader Allbert Sull Fugestadd. He stood up and read all the names and their vote. And with the unanimous vote they set to deciding which military units to send, and how.

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:31 am

THE FIRST STEP

The first thing the council enacted, was the fleets of mercy. Sending them to Pylidia and Vadakin, thereby establishing two ally's. This also made it a three prong spear to thrust into Krustalliah, if it worked. Lutvikkia had no choice but to activate nearly half of its flotillas to properly cover both nations, and Krustalliah. Timing and surprise, they hoped, were on their side. Only time would tell who had the upper hand. The first part would b to deploy private yacht surveillance ships. and the mercy fleets would offer the distraction needed.

IN KRUSTALLIAH

The battalions were split up and deployed to Pylidia and Vadakin, to ravage, raze, and cripple any chance the two nations had for defense. For now the conflict was going as she had foreseen. As she watched from her observation plane, a converted cargo plane, she reveled in the carnage below.
Apprissa Carterra: "Take us down to that line of defense, and strafe everyone and everything.
As the lumbering plane banked back towards the entrenched troops, the pilot took note of the civilian survivors mixed in with the troops.
Pilot Aejgeia: "My lord, there are civilians mixed in with the troops."
Thinking the pilot was alerting her for 'brownie points', she praised him. Apprissa: "Well done Gaffdom, Well spotted. Quite right, lets send in the dozers, and tanks. Radio, get me the ground commander."

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:42 am

Krustalliah began a genocidal purge of all non Krustalliah citizens. Her tanks and planes began rolling over towns and cities, rounding up the "EXcit's" as they became known as. Massive facilities were constructed to hold them. But the conditions were not sanitary, and many started to die. Those that perished were taken to meat factories, and butchered for their parts. A few news journalists were caught filming these 'factories', and the footage, when sent around the world caused shock. Many nations formed a coalition to arrest Apprissa Carterra, and her corrupt regime.

MEANWHILE LUTVIKKIA WAS MOUNTING THEIR ASSAULT

Commander Oppith Pallokk stood on his command tank, overseeing the mounting forces. One of his aides came running up to the tank with the news feeds. As he climbed down, an argument erupted to his left. And the officer handed him the P.I.D. Personal Information Device, with the footage.

Commander Oppith Pallokk: "Someone tell me what the....the hell is Krustalliah thinks they are doing?"
With the footage streaming all over the world, surprise was quickly slipping away. And Krustalliah would be on alert for retaliation.
Commander Oppith Pallokk: "Damn it, now we are working against time and the world. Someone get me the map, I may have to revise the attack. And get me commander Hazwalt, I will need to coordinate the new plan."

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:31 am

OPERATION OVERTHROW Chapter one

On the morning of August ninth at five A.M., the landing craft made their way through the cold misty blanket. On water born chariots, the soldiers await the coming dawn. The spray from the waves hitting them in the face, soaking their uniforms, made the soldiers cold while huddling together. At last the craft's motors revved as they hit the beaches. The ramps dropped, and the first teams ran onto the damp cold beaches. Nearby the tank landing transports disgorged their cargo, of tanks and support vehicles. A slightly overcast morning allowed for a darker, more clandestine operation.
On the western front General Pied Hilloth, and on the Eastern front, General Samanth Oweer. General Pied was among the first troops to hit the beach. His philosophy was, "Be among the troops, to lead the troops." General Samanth had a much different tactic, choosing to fly over the battlefield to lead. Both general operations were proceeding without difficulty. And, by mid morning, Both beach heads had been established. The Bloodhound teams had begun their infiltration into the anterior cities. It was well into the evening, when the columns of tanks had begun the slow march into the outer cities.
At six P.M. most of the tanks and troops had begun their steady flow into the outer provinces. When over the Western beachhead, two fighter jets came screaming overhead. The alarm was raised too late, and the anti aircraft emplacements failed to bring them down. The sound of rapid gunfire and smell of gunpowder encircled the base. "Damn, what a stroke of bad luck. Well we will just have to step it up, now they know we're here." exclaimed General Pied. "Get on the horn to Samanth, and let her know they will be visiting her soon enough. All around the sounds of shouts, "Gear up!" and, "move!" mingled with the sound of many engines coming to life.
Meanwhile, deep into the first province, Jenevera and her team, came upon the first of the communication and power hubs. A tall gangly metal tower in the middle of a grassy swath cut through a dense lush forest. A gentle breeze came down the mowed path, hinting at a brewing storm. The idea here was not to cut power, or cut off communications. The early detection of cut power and loss of comms meant an attack, or invasion. The idea here, early on was to place comm amplifiers. Doubling and tripling signals, overloading the system. The only problem, was it would happen in a sequential order, from the outer realms, inward. A risky maneuver, but communications would be down, at least for a short time.
On the Eastern front, General Samanth had received the warning, and her anti aircraft guns brought down the jets. When the jets came roaring at a much lower altitude, and slower, to get more information. As they began their run, the sky was filled with the sound of ack-ack fire, and the clouds mingled with the black puffs of Smokey explosions. And so it was on, the race to the capital, to remove the dictator. This task fell to Lutvikkia, due to the trade and mutual aid negotiations agreements set forth by ______, just before his death.

At sea, Admiral Missilkar Qwalker, was bringing up the fleets for the naval attack.

Krustalliah
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krustalliah » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:15 pm

THAT MORNING

ROB flight (Recon Over Border) ROB Flight Two ALPHA or ROB Tango Alpha
ROB Tango Alpha Captain Droffes Bandover : callsign "Roller"
ROB Tango Beta Lieutenant Louwa Cunndings : callsign "Vexxus"

Captain Bandover sat at the end of the runway, his engine idling, anticipating the 'Go signal' from the tower. His heart was pounding with joy. This was, seemed like hundredth time flying, but every time he was given a chance to fly he took it. Riding a desk was boring, but with the peace talks it was all that was left. However now, with the new leader making waves in the world, recon flights were back on.
"Tower to ROB flight Tango Alpha, you are cleared for flight. Depart runway one zero and climb to three-five-zero feet, and turn to course one-zero-eight. Your ceiling is nineteen hundred feet, and visibility is two miles. Good luck, and good hunting."
Bandover did not know it at the time that "Good luck, and good hunting." would turn out to be a prolific statement. With the 'OK', he and his wingman, both held the brakes, while the engines were throttled to full. The jets lurched slightly, just asking to be set free. Outside the scream of the engines mingled with the smell of jet fuel, telling everyone, they were about to be set loose. Bandover once again did a quick check of his flight surfaces, and so did his wingman. Then, in the blink of an eye, the pair go hurdling down the runway. Slowly at first, then faster, and faster. Finally, they both pull back (whisssh), and climb slicing through the air keenly. Once the flight leveled off, they set themselves to cruising around the coast.
Not long into the flight, his wingman "Vexxus" asked if she could take the lead position.
"I know this is all new to us," He started to say. And there it was a big fat NO! He continued. "But why not, you should have some experience as leader by now, anyway." He throttled back just a little, and eased behind her.
"How does it feel, sir?" He added, just to garner her response.
"You don't have to call me sir, Sir." She said embarrassed. His reply was stern.
"You are in charge of this flight, sir." His emphasis on are, was unmistakable. "Flight leader, this is Tango Beta, what are your orders, sir?" With the moment of silence, he almost repeated himself. But she responded loudly, and confidently.
"Proceed to eight hundred feet, and come to course four-four." The two planes dropped out of the clouds, to eight hundred feet, above the coastline. As they came around the Cape of Hamden, they were surprised to see the Lutvikkian beachhead. Taken by amount of vehicles, and the heavy gunfire that erupted from the already secured landing, the evasive maneuvers were slow. The daunting amount of gunfire was only short lived, as the training kicked in.
She called out. "Bank right, and climb, climb!" Both planes turned in unison. She spoke, "I am going back for another pass, for some gun footage."
He cut across her, "NO!, I have the footage we need, I had my gun camera on the whole time. Sorry, old habits, and all good things." They hit the afterburners, and rose the alarm to the base, and other flights.

Lutvikkia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lutvikkia » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:13 pm

As the enemy tanks of Krushtalliah amasses at Point Gamma, Sarlhaven. The two Lutvikkia columns set a spearhead formation. This was a three prong combination triangle, of light and heavy IFVs rolling in a pitchfork maneuver, fast and deep into enemy lines, breaking through. While heavy artillery pounds the front lines, several small units of medium tanks follow the spearhead, to add punch. This was further followed by infantry and mop up tactical teams, called MUTTs. The cover for this punch, was three consecutive sorties of bombers, escorted by fighters. While the MUTTs are covered by helicopters.

MEANWHILE : OUT TO SEA

The battle was just beginning to get going. Krushtallia had deployed their fleet. First out was their subs, in an attempt to strike our two fleets. Our only advantages were, surprise, time, and they would have to split their forces. Right out of their sub harbor, we sank three of their eight subs. What we did not know was, an additional three subs were out on patrol. They would come into play later on. This surprise attack on them gave our fleets the chance to get under way, and prepare. Out at the command carrier LNN Affiyrrmd CV-117, Admiral Missilkar Qwalker's, flag ship had just given the order to get under way. As the helm bell responded to the setting, one of the picket destroyers, LNN Indac DH-1853, Captain Ballb Misthed's ship, exploded amid ships and began to sink immediately. With the fleet moving, and gaining speed already, it was too late to react properly. Then, one of the support carriers, LNN Gaouchas CVF - 118 Captain Elishia Annatillia, took a direct hit to propulsion, and slowed to dead in the water.

ON THE LNN INDAC DH-1853

The helm bell answered the call to move, and the ship gently shuddered into forward motion. Captain Ballb sat back in his command chair, and settled in for a quiet ride. The RADCOM officer rang onto the bridge.
RADCOM Bycce Saxxor : "Sir, I am picking-----"
The explosion had come too soon for the young officer to explain the situation. The ship jolted sideways, and made a loud groan just before exploding in half. The halls and rooms went black, and individual hall lights designed to light when main power was cut, glowed to life. Terrible metalic groans wrenched the air as the ship was torn asunder. The crew mustered to their action stations, as cold dark water began filling the halls and exposed rooms. Many sailors did not get the chance to react, as the torpedoes ripped into the lower hull. The amount of rushing water, and fire, caught a third of the crew off guard, and took them in that instant. The ship held its position on the surface for just o moment, that felt like it stretched into an hour, and then began its long dive to the sea floor never to be seen again.

ON THE DECK OF THE ESCORT CARRIER GAOUCHAS

The deck crew saw it first, the explosion rocked them to the ground seconds later. Captain Elishia spilled her tea down her pants, and exclaimed. "What the hell just happened?" Seconds later alarm klaxons sounded. While the rescue teams scrambled to their positions, an explosion aft rocked the carrier, and everyone was once again thrown to the deck. Collision alarms, fire alarms, and, air alarms all went off at once. The well trained crews scurried to their established damage control stations. Captain Elishia began sounding off. "Report!" She grabbed her chair. and began climbing up. "What do we have? Where were we hit? and How bad are we? The Exec turned to his comms and started relaying his orders to the runners, as power may be lost at a moments notice. And He was not going to be caught off.
The RADCOM officer Gilley Vaxtton, began relaying damage reports. "Power - on, Weapons - on, flight - clear, propulsion - down and not responding, Multiple fires Port side." She paused. "Flooding on lower decks aft, Multiple casualties, and wounded." Her many hours of training kicked in, and the sadness left her voice. "Elevators - clear, Fire suppression systems - working, Pumps - on." She turned to the Captain. 'Sir it looks as if we took the hit Port side aft directly in the propulsion rooms. They are completely flooded and down. The rest of the ship is 90-O' She let a smile play across her face, as another message was piped in. "Sir, the Vouknoch, Captain Pourds, has the sub that hit us, and he is chasing it now?"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents