NATION

PASSWORD

Just a Day in the Life 1 (Anteria Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Neuewland
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Just a Day in the Life 1 (Anteria Only)

Postby Neuewland » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:48 pm

The year is 1600, the final year of the 16th century. Anteria has seen the birth of colonialism and the rise of new powers in the last century. Wars have been fought, men have died, and power has shifted. However, none of this matters here. You're just a resident of the Neuew city of Inselstadt, living your life (for better or for worse), and all that matters is you and your actions.

Anyways, welcome to the first major forum roleplay of Anteria in a long time! As stated in the intro, the year is 1600, and you're a resident of the trade hub of Inselstadt, within the Neuew islands. You'll be roleplaying the life of a character of your own creation, their interactions with others in this roleplay, and what they do in this enviroment. Swords, muskets, pikes, and the like are all present in this time period, and can easily be bought within this city, along with most other goods of the period. Now, if this sounds fun, then you can join by following these simple steps below!

1. Make a combined RP/Introduction post. Begin by introducing your character, their job, culture, religion, etc, basically anything about em.

2. That's it! Once others join in, you can interact with their characters, or you can explore the city itself!

Notes about character creation: Due to globalism, most modern cultures can be found in this city. However, some isolationist groups, such as the Velutarians, probably will not be found here, so just make sure to keep it relatively sensible.
Last edited by Neuewland on Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neuewland wrote this

Yes, I know what my flag looks like. No, it is not actually that, it just looks similar. It's a religious symbol created for the de facto religion of Neuewland, Sjaanism.

Old Soldiers
Civilian

Founded: Mar 20, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Soldiers » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:22 pm

Howdy, folks. Name's Clarkson. Richard Clarkson. I've been in the army for, oh, quite some time now, but they finally turned me loose.
I've been makin' a living tending bar in this little tavern, the Dew Drop Inn it's called. Ain't a great living, but it's room and board.

Clarkson is about five foot nine; he's in his mid-fifties but still spry. Weatherbeaten complexion; his hair's going a little bit grey but it manages to look dignified.
Clarkson's dressed fairly normally; a small belt knife and a pipe his only real accessories.

Sharkdonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharkdonia » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:17 pm

(OOC): Oh this is cool, I'll be back later to make a character. Question though, will there be an exclusively IC and OOC thread, or are we just going to combine them?
The Autocratic Stratocracy of Sharkdonia
"Ostendit nullum misericordiae!"
("Show no mercy!")
Check out my IIWiki Page!

SNNN News Channel, brought to you by Thresher Technologies Ltd.
| Sharkdonian Armed Forces conducting Orbital Weapons research | Senator Boris elected to serve in the Grand Council | Achem Industries stock up by 4%

Aleni
Civilian

Founded: Jul 21, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Alenian Character

Postby Aleni » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Greetings. I am Jani Pela, a merchant selling Alenian goods in Neuewland. I'm currently living in Inselstadt, and run a part of one of the largest Alenian trading companies. I'm currently living in a boarding house, and would love to talk to you all!

Neuewland
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 07, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Neuewland » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:45 am

Sharkdonia wrote:(OOC): Oh this is cool, I'll be back later to make a character. Question though, will there be an exclusively IC and OOC thread, or are we just going to combine them?

(OOC) Combining em into one
Neuewland wrote this

Yes, I know what my flag looks like. No, it is not actually that, it just looks similar. It's a religious symbol created for the de facto religion of Neuewland, Sjaanism.

Return to NationStates