NATION

PASSWORD

Card Trading History Not Appearing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Card Trading History Not Appearing

Postby Praeceps » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:53 pm

I was recently gifted a card, when I went to take a look at who gifted it to me, it showed that there were no trades: https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... 9/season=2

I used the find history to find out who found the card and from there I was able to look at their sales which showed them gifting the card to me: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ill ... ades=sales

No idea why this is happening on this card—other cards seem to work.
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Gifting etc. only seem to pop up on that feed after someone has done at least one trade with it.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:49 am

I ran into this too. But as Elegarth pointed out when another of our friends brought up the same issue, you can still find out who gifted you the card by going to your trades page and looking at the buys tab.
rəswɛsən

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:48 pm

Flanderlion wrote:Gifting etc. only seem to pop up on that feed after someone has done at least one trade with it.

This is true. In the meantime, you can check manually by doing some URL manipulation: Just change the card number in
Code: Select all
https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/card=2/season=2/trades_history=1
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:13 pm

This seems to have been fixed. The above card linked despite still only having one trade now shows the trade history. :)
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Yep, gifts now count as trades.

Return to Technical