NATION

PASSWORD

(Beta) Can I have both DF and Pacifism trophies?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

(Beta) Can I have both DF and Pacifism trophies?

Postby Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:30 am

self-explanatory
TEMPORARILY USING NSTATS DUE TO LACK OF FACTBOOKS, BUT I'M JUDGING YOU (F7ERS) BY YOUR FACTBOOKS.
<< TERRAN INTERSTELLAR ADMINISTRATION >>
Adminyztrasyn Vilstityr Rasyn

THEMES: Peace | Tension | War | Victory | Defeat | National Anthem
NATIONAL Q&A
"For a vast majority of its existence, mankind dreamed to reach the stars. Yet today, reaching the stars is made a reality through joint endeavor."
- Operations Director of the T.I.A., Hilbert Lachlan Silverwell

Merconitonitopia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Merconitonitopia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:46 pm

I think what you are asking is whether you can have a high rank in both at once. The answer is yes, as pro-defense options aren't always anti-pacifist, and vice versa. Most are, however, so don't expect be getting top 1 percent in both any time soon. A pacifist nation can't really compete with warlike nations in DF because because so many pro-defense options are hawkish.

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:14 pm

What does this have to do with the betas? Did I miss one or am I misunderstanding?

Anyway, yes. I found an example, top 5% for defence forces and top 10% for pacifism. Just expect it to be a bit of a balancing act.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gyatso-kai
Last edited by Leutria on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Technical