NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate Aurelia

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 753
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

[PASSED] Liberate Aurelia

Postby Kuriko » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:47 pm

So Aurelia, an RP region not to be confused with the raider region Auralia, has been under hostile occupation by Auralia forces for about 238 days. They just instituted an invisible password, meaning we now have no chance of learning the password. I tried to get in contact with someone that had founder access, but to no avail.

Auralia has declared their intent to refound the region, and have also claimed it as a "colony" and more recently a "Crown Dependency". Auralia has no legal right to the region, and former natives I've spoken to have given me permission to write this resolution to prevent the regions history and RMB from being lost. Evidence of their intent, and their claims to the region, are contained within these RMB posts. There is awhile before they can eject the last nation still in the region, so it's not a fast push.

The Security Council,

Aware that in some instances of use a Security Council Liberation might be used upon a region that has grown inactive in order to save its regional history;

Noting that at the time of this resolution being submitted to the Security Council the region Aurelia has been under hostile occupation by forces of the similarly named region Auralia for 238 days;

Believing that in the case of Aurelia, a region that grew inactive over time, a Security Council Liberation has become necessary in order to prevent its history from being lost since the hostile occupiers have made their intent to refound the region publicly known;

Stating that former native nations and founder nation controllers Sjalhaven and United Provinces of Atlantica have expressed their governments' intent to oppose the forceful refound of Aurelia, supporting a Security Council Liberation in order to prevent it from happening;

Concerned once again by the actions of the forces of Auralia within Aurelia under the direction of King Nephmir II, a nation which has previously had its actions condemned by the international community on all sides;

Hereby liberates Aurelia.


Edit 1: Did BBD's suggestions
Edit 2&3: ?
Edit 4: Added Condemning clause
Edit 5: changed the Condemning clause
Last edited by Ransium on Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Numero Capitan
Envoy
 
Posts: 314
Founded: Sep 27, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Numero Capitan » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Fully support this as it is clear they have pushed on with their intent to refound the region. They have no reasonable claim over it and no native support for a refound.
A WORLD POWER:
Peace through Defence


"History will record the DEN as the...uhh nevermind"

00000 A World Power | The South Pacific | Soviet Union

Former:
General of the AWP Regional Defense Force
FRA Intelligence Minister
TSP Minister of Security
Europeia Senator and Attorney General
Other things...

User avatar
The Slavian Socialist Union
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Nov 15, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Slavian Socialist Union » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:40 pm

I fully support this resolution.

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5073
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Looks like they could do it a good deal faster if their non-delegate nation was delegate, presuming the influence it has isn't from elsewhere.

Surprised you didn't note that's it's also unrelated to GA author Auralia :p

Personally, I have mixed feelings. It's a raid, but it's also Nephimir related. Definitely a puzzler
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Androdium
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Aug 27, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Androdium » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Finally. It's kinda strange why it was Aurelia was raided because it had a similar name to auralia. Wait until they know about auralia the nation ;)
The Republic is Eternal! (Wait that sounded super communist. My nation is democratic I swear!!)

User avatar
Armaros
Diplomat
 
Posts: 628
Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:30 am

That is an impressive amount of time to hold a region, I must say. Any reason they weren’t liberated with the current defender activity?
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

User avatar
Munkcestrian Republic
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1633
Founded: May 01, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:34 am

No surprise that Gameplayer aggression against RPers continues

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1924
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:08 am

Kuriko wrote:The Security Council,

Aware that in some instances of use a Security Council Liberation might be used upon a region that has grown inactive in order to save it's regional history;

This clause seems a little bit clunky to me - you have to read it a couple of times to get the sense of it. Also "its" spelt incorrectly.

Kuriko wrote:Noting that at the time of this resolution being admitted to the Security Council the region Aurelia has been under hostile occupation by forces of the similarly named region Auralia for 238 days;

Minor suggestion for improvement made.

Kuriko wrote:Believing that in the case of Aurelia, a region that grew inactive over time, a Security Council Liberation has become necessary in order to prevent its history from being lost since the hostile occupiers have made their intent to refound the region publicly known;

Fine.

Kuriko wrote:Stating that former native nations and founder nation controllers Sjalhaven and United Provinces of Atlantica have expressed their governments intent to oppose the forceful refound of Aurelia, supporting a Security Council Liberation in order to prevent it from happening;

Hereby liberates Aurelia.

Minor correction - should be governments'.

A precise proposal, full support from me. If I remind our government of Nephmir's moronic declaration of war on TWP from a few years ago I'm reckon they might fall in behind this Liberation just to stick it to his former region - no guarantees though.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

User avatar
Mallorea and Riva
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 9271
Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:11 am

Lord Dominator wrote:Looks like they could do it a good deal faster if their non-delegate nation was delegate, presuming the influence it has isn't from elsewhere.

They just moved in, so it's from elsewhere.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Jakker, Tal, and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: "I don't think chatting with someone over the Internet about casual topics falls under faithful or unfaithful. :<"

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 753
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:20 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Kuriko wrote:The Security Council,

Aware that in some instances of use a Security Council Liberation might be used upon a region that has grown inactive in order to save it's regional history;

This clause seems a little bit clunky to me - you have to read it a couple of times to get the sense of it. Also "its" spelt incorrectly.

Kuriko wrote:Noting that at the time of this resolution being admitted to the Security Council the region Aurelia has been under hostile occupation by forces of the similarly named region Auralia for 238 days;

Minor suggestion for improvement made.

Kuriko wrote:Believing that in the case of Aurelia, a region that grew inactive over time, a Security Council Liberation has become necessary in order to prevent its history from being lost since the hostile occupiers have made their intent to refound the region publicly known;

Fine.

Kuriko wrote:Stating that former native nations and founder nation controllers Sjalhaven and United Provinces of Atlantica have expressed their governments intent to oppose the forceful refound of Aurelia, supporting a Security Council Liberation in order to prevent it from happening;

Hereby liberates Aurelia.

Minor correction - should be governments'.

A precise proposal, full support from me. If I remind our government of Nephmir's moronic declaration of war on TWP from a few years ago I'm reckon they might fall in behind this Liberation just to stick it to his former region - no guarantees though.

Thanks BBD. I blame my phone's autocorrect for the minor grammar mistakes, it's kind of annoying :/
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 753
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:25 am

Armaros wrote:That is an impressive amount of time to hold a region, I must say. Any reason they weren’t liberated with the current defender activity?

Up until now I think even defenders were confused by the similar names, I know I sure was. We ended up talking about it yesterday, and I don't know how long it was passworded for which would have made a liberation impossible. It wasn't until I actually looked at the region that I realized my mistake of confusing the regions, and by then they had made the password invisible which made our chances of figuring it out impossible. I tried getting in touch with a founder holder, but to no avail.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
The United Republic of the Helghan Race
Envoy
 
Posts: 233
Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

So it begins

Postby The United Republic of the Helghan Race » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 am

And so it begins *Rubs hands evilly*

Anyways considering it’s a liberation you’ll probably get support within the WA however the issue being is that most of the WA have no interest in voting within the WA as they just use it to be a raider/defender.

Good luck with the resolution!
High General of Auralia, Khalif of LWU, Your Eternal Damnation incarnated, and the Scourage of NS solely known as Wolfy!

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1924
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:35 am

Just another minor suggestion Kuriko (missed it earlier).

Noting that at the time of this resolution being admitted submitted to the Security Council the region Aurelia has been under hostile occupation by forces of the similarly named region Auralia for 238 days;
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 753
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:06 am

The United Republic of the Helghan Race wrote:And so it begins *Rubs hands evilly*

Anyways considering it’s a liberation you’ll probably get support within the WA however the issue being is that most of the WA have no interest in voting within the WA as they just use it to be a raider/defender.

Good luck with the resolution!

I think you'll find there's a lot of support for liberation proposals within the WA. Also, not really sure where you're going with your second point? R/D players only make up a very small fraction of the NS user base.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Mallorea and Riva
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 9271
Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:21 am

Kuriko wrote:Stating that former native nations and founder nation controllers Sjalhaven and United Provinces of Atlantica have expressed their governments' intent to oppose the forceful refound of Aurelia, supporting a Security Council Liberation in order to prevent it from happening;

The founders have expressed their intent to oppose but can't be bothered to log in? Can you explain?
Ideological Bulwark #253
Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Jakker, Tal, and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: "I don't think chatting with someone over the Internet about casual topics falls under faithful or unfaithful. :<"

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5073
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:31 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Looks like they could do it a good deal faster if their non-delegate nation was delegate, presuming the influence it has isn't from elsewhere.

They just moved in, so it's from elsewhere.

Fair
The United Republic of the Helghan Race wrote:And so it begins *Rubs hands evilly*

Anyways considering it’s a liberation you’ll probably get support within the WA however the issue being is that most of the WA have no interest in voting within the WA as they just use it to be a raider/defender.

Good luck with the resolution!

It's usually delightfully easy to pass a Liberation, dunno why you think it wouldn't be this time.
Munkcestrian Republic wrote:No surprise that Gameplayer aggression against RPers continues

Founderless regions are targets, news at 9.
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 753
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:04 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Kuriko wrote:Stating that former native nations and founder nation controllers Sjalhaven and United Provinces of Atlantica have expressed their governments' intent to oppose the forceful refound of Aurelia, supporting a Security Council Liberation in order to prevent it from happening;

The founders have expressed their intent to oppose but can't be bothered to log in? Can you explain?

The last person to have access to the account lost the password to it, making it impossible.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Nord-Norden
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Anarchy

An empty region, intended for new life

Postby Nord-Norden » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Aurelia was an empty region, and had been for a long time, when we moved in. Only after a raid by an enemy group did we instate border control. There is one more inactive nation in this region, only logging on to not CTE, and for the region to remain a wasteland.
If we get a refound through, this will be an associate region of Auralia, but not under Knight control. No passwords will be implemented, and democracy shall rule. Please don't involve yourselves in matters of no concern to anyone other than the one nation in Aurelia other than Auralian ones.

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 753
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Nord-Norden wrote:Aurelia was an empty region, and had been for a long time, when we moved in. Only after a raid by an enemy group did we instate border control. There is one more inactive nation in this region, only logging on to not CTE, and for the region to remain a wasteland.
If we get a refound through, this will be an associate region of Auralia, but not under Knight control. No passwords will be implemented, and democracy shall rule. Please don't involve yourselves in matters of no concern to anyone other than the one nation in Aurelia other than Auralian ones.

Yeah, this post made me laugh. Just because a region is empty that doesn't mean you can take it, especially if one nation remains that has been there for years. Your plan for a region that doesn't belong to you, and never has, does not give you the right to try and take it and destroy the contents of its RMB and regional history. This "matter" concerns the natives of Aurelia and you as the invaders, and I'm acting on behalf of two former natives and founders who have expressed the fact that they don't want their former region refounded as a trophy of Auralia.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Nord-Norden
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Nord-Norden » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Kuriko wrote:
Nord-Norden wrote:Aurelia was an empty region, and had been for a long time, when we moved in. Only after a raid by an enemy group did we instate border control. There is one more inactive nation in this region, only logging on to not CTE, and for the region to remain a wasteland.
If we get a refound through, this will be an associate region of Auralia, but not under Knight control. No passwords will be implemented, and democracy shall rule. Please don't involve yourselves in matters of no concern to anyone other than the one nation in Aurelia other than Auralian ones.

Yeah, this post made me laugh. Just because a region is empty that doesn't mean you can take it, especially if one nation remains that has been there for years. Your plan for a region that doesn't belong to you, and never has, does not give you the right to try and take it and destroy the contents of its RMB and regional history. This "matter" concerns the natives of Aurelia and you as the invaders, and I'm acting on behalf of two former natives and founders who have expressed the fact that they don't want their former region refounded as a trophy of Auralia.

All our latest raids have been about expressing the need for founders. Either helping to refound, or bringing back the founder nation from the realms of CTE. Being founderless is being vulnerable.
This region has had no activity for years, and is in need of a founder, as you express yourself here, given how no one has access to the founder nation. Therefore we seek to refound and allow the region to grow and flourish from there. A friend to Auralia, but not subservient to it.
The last ones to have any business with the region are the people with no relation to it, no interest in it, and no plans for it, other than to spite Auralia. As my nation's slogan has always said "Leave us alone!"
Last edited by Nord-Norden on Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Marxist Germany
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1517
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Marxist Germany » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:07 pm

Nord-Norden wrote:
Kuriko wrote:Yeah, this post made me laugh. Just because a region is empty that doesn't mean you can take it, especially if one nation remains that has been there for years. Your plan for a region that doesn't belong to you, and never has, does not give you the right to try and take it and destroy the contents of its RMB and regional history. This "matter" concerns the natives of Aurelia and you as the invaders, and I'm acting on behalf of two former natives and founders who have expressed the fact that they don't want their former region refounded as a trophy of Auralia.

All our latest raids have been about expressing the need for founders. Either helping to refound, or bringing back the founder nation from the realms of CTE. Being founderless is being vulnerable.
This region has had no activity for years, and is in need of a founder, as you express yourself here, given how no one has access to the founder nation. Therefore we seek to refound and allow the region to grow and flourish from there. A friend to Auralia, but not subservient to it.
The last ones to have any business with the region are the people with no relation to it, no interest in it, and no plans for it, other than to spite Auralia. As my nation's slogan has always said "Leave us alone!"

OOC: 4 years of RMB for "security". I'll pass.
Country represents RL views mostly. Not Marxist anymore.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, and GA#477

Ex-delegate of The United Federations; citizen of 10000 Islands | Gaming User#0721(Discord)
RP name: Germany
The National Factbook (WIP)
Ambassador Klaus Schmidt
Political Compass
PolitiStates Result
Pro:Laissez-faire, Nationalism, Guns, Free speech, Christianity, Same-sex marriage, United Ireland.
Anti:Extreme Progressivism, Abortion, Socialism, Interventionism, Mass-migration.
A high school student aged 15 from Ireland, living in Co. Dublin. Interested in politics, gaming, and history.

User avatar
Nord-Norden
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Nord-Norden » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Marxist Germany wrote:
Nord-Norden wrote:All our latest raids have been about expressing the need for founders. Either helping to refound, or bringing back the founder nation from the realms of CTE. Being founderless is being vulnerable.
This region has had no activity for years, and is in need of a founder, as you express yourself here, given how no one has access to the founder nation. Therefore we seek to refound and allow the region to grow and flourish from there. A friend to Auralia, but not subservient to it.
The last ones to have any business with the region are the people with no relation to it, no interest in it, and no plans for it, other than to spite Auralia. As my nation's slogan has always said "Leave us alone!"

OOC: 4 years of RMB for "security". I'll pass.

A wasteland, without any active nations, no future, nothing but a museum, or a region for the future. A new home, with a new community? I would take the latter.

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 753
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Nord-Norden wrote:
Marxist Germany wrote:OOC: 4 years of RMB for "security". I'll pass.

A wasteland, without any active nations, no future, nothing but a museum, or a region for the future. A new home, with a new community? I would take the latter.

But.... You have no lawful right to give that region, a region which doesn't belong to you, that future. Especially when native nations still exist within the game and should have a say in what happens to their region.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Nord-Norden
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Nord-Norden » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:20 pm

Kuriko wrote:
Nord-Norden wrote:A wasteland, without any active nations, no future, nothing but a museum, or a region for the future. A new home, with a new community? I would take the latter.

But.... You have no lawful right to give that region, a region which doesn't belong to you, that future. Especially when native nations still exist within the game and should have a say in what happens to their region.

Yes we do, we have a right to move into an empty region, give it an active government, protect it, and have plans for it. Only one nation remains, and will not talk under any circumstances, I don't have any idea why it even exists, but it has no apparent will other than existing.

User avatar
Sjalhaven
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 194
Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Sjalhaven » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Yes hello I'm the Sjalhaven mentioned in the proposal, former native of the region as you can attest by yourself by going back through the RMB enough, and I do indeed support this resolution.
OMNICIDE 2019
Insurrectionary whateverist


<QianRuri> Sjal for god emperor of mankind
<Zieg> I'm pretty sure you're Dugin
<Koyro> Sjalhaven is actually Lex Luthor only French
<Gibbs> sjal is your real name khan noonien singh
<Koyro> Sjal for Master of Mankind

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: South Reinkalistan, Xeknos

Advertisement

Remove ads