NATION

PASSWORD

The Tyrannyicalist expansion.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Tyrannyicalist expansion.

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:36 am

16:57
12th of November
Dublin,Tyrannyicalist

Three men sit down at a table in the capital building, those three people are, the minister of cultury Howard Yatling, the minister of defence Luke Connoly and the president Robert Wertling and Wertling has signed two acts, one is a declaration of war on the United Kingdom by Connoly and the other is a series of legislation dedicated to the isolation of protestants in the country of Tyrannyicalist.

A growing movement in Tyrannyicalist called Solidarity was rising amongst the public dictated that the purpose of Tyrannyicalist was to spread catholicism across northern europe and as a consequence protestants were now looked down upon in Tyrannyicalist and treated as second-class citzens.

60,000 infantry backed by 2 plane divisions rush out of their convoys o to the beaches of scotland, 3 divisions, The 305th Dublin Division, The 41st Fighting Hares and the 43rd Gaelic Infantry Division a largely unexperienced force are facing their first combat in Scotland and despite their inexperience,
superior equipment and tactics won the battle and scotland was occupied.

Whilst this was happening another landing was also being attempted at Wales. 70,000 infantry rush off of convoys but the mountainous terrain combined with the welsh garrsioned there repulses the invasion.

Tyrannyicalist infantry in scotland after a successful seizure of a town.
Last edited by Tyrannyicalist on Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keep in mind that my nation has nothing to do with my real life political views, it's just funner to play as a crackpot slavedriver then a goody two shoes

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:39 pm

5,000 Tyrannyicalist infantry lay dead in the mountains of scotland but the soldiers do not weep, they know that if they are to continue their advance forward they are to keep their morale high and ignore the bloodshed of their friends.

35,000 infantry advance further into the UK in order to capture the key geographical feature of the River Tyne, if they win here they'll have a crucial defense point covering their landing sites in scotland. The infantry fought like lions but unfortunately the attack was pushed back and on the retreat back across the Cheviot Range more and more english men showed up to assault the forces, the army just barely made it back.A massive amount of men (15,000) died in the failed offensive.

Once again another front is attempted in Wales but this time a more successful landing is executed, with the occupation of scotland and naval and air bombing before the day of the landing the garrison is softened and the western half of Wales is occupied.

The war-time economy in Tyrannyicalist is booming and unemployment is an all-time low any help at all with the war effort is highly coveted and as such (wo)men who can't or won't work in the military work in military factories producing weapons.
Keep in mind that my nation has nothing to do with my real life political views, it's just funner to play as a crackpot slavedriver then a goody two shoes

Oneid
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Oneid » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:31 pm

The Oneid Socio-Baltic Republic offers assistance in the form of weapons worth $ 10 billion and 10,000 mercenaries for front lines. Oneid offers this because he is delighted with the existence of expansionism in the Tyrannyicalist.
A glorious dictatorship, the culmination of hundreds of annexed peoples in hundreds of years under one ruler and culture to supply the homeland.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:23 am

Oneid wrote:
The Oneid Socio-Baltic Republic offers assistance in the form of weapons worth $ 10 billion and 10,000 mercenaries for front lines. Oneid offers this because he is delighted with the existence of expansionism in the Tyrannyicalist.

The Oneid offer is accepted and with boosted funds the 10 billion goes to making more advanced guns, putting the Tyrannyicalist war machine ahead of it's northern sea rivals

40,000 infantry once again march towards the River Tyne with the surviving 20,000now experienced infantry from the last Tyne Offensive and advanced equipment the offensive is a success and the Tyne River is captured.

The front in wales is a stalemate, the mountainous and unfamiliar terrain make offensives hard for the Tyrannyicalist and the mountainous terrain make it favourable for british divisions to stay and wait for a Tyrannyicalist offensive.

Bombers blitz London

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:09 am

A deployment of artillery from Tyrannyicalist as well as airplane bombardment loosen the welsh defence and the troops are able to advance forward, capturing wales.The forces advance past wales encircling bristol and starving the local garrison and attempting to capture Birmingham for it's economic activity.

The battle of Birmingham is a gruelling stalemate as the british, more knowledgeagle of the city geography are able to quickly outmanuever and encircle small platoons of soldiers.The city can not be bombarded as bombing it riskes damaging the profits made from the area.

The scottish forces advance south engaging in a battle at the river Ouse however being pushed back and being forced to retreat to the River Tyne.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:31 am

After the capture of Bristol and tank brigades moving into Birmingham the UK and Tyrannyicalist sit down at the negotiating table for peace terms, Tyrannyicalist intimidates the UK into allowing for full annexation under the promise of a regional goverment.That promise would never be fulfilled with all pre-annexation officials being executed.

An army of 70,000 is shipped from Norfolk, England to Denmark seeing as the entire army of denmark is only 15,000 infantrythe invasion is a cakewalk and denmark capitulates after just a day of fighting

Anostas
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 23, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Anostas » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:44 am

Anostas offers 100 different ships as a gift to the Tyrannyicalist to help conquer Denmark.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:32 am

Anostas wrote:
Anostas offers 100 different ships as a gift to the Tyrannyicalist to help conquer Denmark.

The gift is welcomed and relations between Tyrannyicalist and Anostas are increasingly cordial.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:57 am

After the capture of Denmark Copenhagen is used as a launching point to invade sweden, the landing goes well however the norwegian goverment is scared of being next for an invasion and for it's ally sweden and joins in the war, although managing to capture a tract of the coastline the advance is largely halted.

27 of the 100 ships gifted by Anostas is used in a blockade agaisnt Iceland whie a small force of 35,000 storm the island however they land in an arctic region and are not prepared for the weather and are forced to retreat.

5 of the ships gifted by Anostas is used to bomard Oslo.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:50 am

The blockading ships in Iceland watch near the coast as 40,000 infantry rush off of landing craft and onto beach the 20,000 that survived the land offensive and 20,000 extra were given new weapons to be tested in war time conditions, the weapons had further range allowing for the picking off of icelandic infantry before they could get into effective range.Iceland is captured.

The forces in swseden are still in a stalemate, they have been airdropped in shipments of the brand new rifles tested in iceland but still they seem unable to push back the norwegian-swedish forces.Artillery is being prepared in Copenhagen in order to be sent to Sweden.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:51 am

The first artillery batteries arrive from Copenhagen, the artillery allow for a slow advance forwards however they are still unable to rapidly advance with large conquest as reinforcements from norway show up and the offensive is once again a stalemate.

In the conference rooms, generals and officers meet to discuss how to win the war in scandiniva, the proposed solution is as the norwegian military seems to be stronger then the swedish to capitulate Norway and intidimate Sweden in capitulation.

Tyrannyicalist
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Tyrannyicalist » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:24 am

OOC:The reason this one is so short is because honestly at this point i jusr wanna get this rp over with

After a series of riots from the catholic miniority in norway and sweden as well asthe civil unrest from the population due to mounting casualites, the population realise that less harm would come from annexation then forceful occupation and norway and sweden capitulate and get annexed y Tyrannyicalist.

With the desired terrority acheived expansionism in Tyrannyicalist slows down as a movement and the population is sastified

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents