NATION

PASSWORD

A Thoroughly Royal Affair [OOC: interest/sign-ups]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Great-Denmark
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

A Thoroughly Royal Affair [OOC: interest/sign-ups]

Postby Great-Denmark » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:27 am

Context

The year is 2019. His Gracious and Glorious Majesty King Christian XI has sat the throne for a mere 3 months, following the untimely demise of his beloved father Magnus V. The young King, in order to bring happiness back to the Seven Realms and to secure the line for the House of Rasmussen, has accelerated his plans to wed.

He and his long-term girlfriend Sophia, Countess of Fredericksborg, will be wed at København Cathedral. The King, 25, and the Countess, 22, have been in a relationship for 6 years. The marriage will mark the first occassion in 120 years that the monarch has wed a member of the nobility from the Danish Homeland; convention had dictated a match from the nobility of one of the other 6 realms, most commonly Norway, Sweden or Iceland.

The wedding will be utilised as an effort to re-affirm the unbreakable unity of the realm. Recent years have seen stirrings of separatism, particularly amongst the Finns, Faroese and the Icelandics, and the marriage will go a long way to securing the new Supreme Autocrat of the Nordic Circle on his throne (as well as provide an excuse to tour these rebellious realms).

His Gracious and Glorious Majesty Christian XI, King of Great-Denmark, Ruler of the Seven Realms, Supreme Autocrat of the Nordic Circle, Lord of Scandinavia and Protector of Faith

Her Grace, Countess Sophia of Fredericksborg

The RP will cover the few day leading to the wedding, the wedding itself and the massive 2 day long reception. Incidents, accidents and episodes may occur during the RP (all I ask is you TG me in advance so I can run the rule over it to see if it would be acceptble)

Kings, Emperors, Supreme Comrades and Ministers welcome

Code: Select all
Name-
Name of guest-
Rank/Title/position-
Plus one? If yes, please provide information-
Image (if possible)-
Last edited by Great-Denmark on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:45 am

Name-Revolutionary People’s Union of Konolas
Name of guest- Viktor Faddei Sucli
Rank/Title/position- Admiral/Heir apparent to the Duchy of Sulia
Plus one? If yes, please provide information- His wife Bronislava Sucli, Duchess of Sulia

And yes I know we’re communist, but we still have heirs to the ancient Sulic throne
Check our history for more details about Sulia
Last edited by Konolas on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maedelia
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Maedelia » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Name: The Commonwealth of Maedelia
Name of guest:Gheorge-Christoph Margat
Rank/Title/position: Grand Council President
Plus one? If yes, please provide information. Elsie Margat, the niece of the Grand Council President. Aged seventeen, she’s graceful and polite. In addition, she’s witty and intelligent.
Last edited by Maedelia on Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit our National Factbook for information on the Commonwealth, and learn about our great leader, Grand Council President Margat.

OFFICIAL MAEDELIAN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE:
Maeda Communa

The Ebbeda Islands is a region for my puppet states.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:04 am

Name- The Holy Empire of New Edom
Name of guest- Princess Jocasta Obed
Rank/Title/position- Princess of the House of Obed, Imperial Advisor to the Regency of Gavinium, sister of the reigning Queen-Empress Mara I, wife of Prince Michael of Dakmoor, Mother of Prince James, age 4, and Princess Rebecca, age 2.
Plus one? If yes, please provide information- Dr. Paul Aphek, her former tutor and roving ambassador for the Holy Empire
Image (if possible)- Long raven hair, light olive skin, brown eyes, straight nose, full lipped mouth, high cheekbones and pointed chin, 27 years old, curvy figure
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Waltonavia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Waltonavia » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:13 am

Name- Empire of Waltonavia
Name of guest- Augustus XI
Rank/Title/position- Lord Emperor of Waltonavia
Plus one- Prime Minister Antony Cleveret of Waltonavia, His Highness' nephew, and Elmore of Waltonavia, His Highness' son.

(The Emperor would like to know marriage customs in your country, please do s)hare

Trans-Sahara
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Trans-Sahara » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:28 am

Name- Federal Republic of Trans-Sahara
Name of guest- Ludvig Mwelegwu
Rank/Title/position- 5th President of the federal republic of Trans-Sahara, commander in chief of the Trans-Saharan forces
Plus one? If yes, please provide information- His wife: Agnete Overgaard, 25, purely danish white, popular actress.
Image (if possible)- Image

Ludvig is a colorued (mixed, but hes mostly half-danish),

Also since In my universe I was a danish settler colony, I'm gonna be using a lot of danish/mixed danish language
I'm taking a break from not just NS, but the 'nets in general, I have a lot of school to do, so.... but I will return next thursday

Great-Denmark
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great-Denmark » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:56 pm

All the above are accepted!

Should be kicking off Sunday morning (GMT), so keep an eye out!

Great-Denmark
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Great-Denmark » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Trans-Sahara wrote:Name- Federal Republic of Trans-Sahara
Name of guest- Ludvig Mwelegwu
Rank/Title/position- 5th President of the federal republic of Trans-Sahara, commander in chief of the Trans-Saharan forces
Plus one? If yes, please provide information- His wife: Agnete Overgaard, 25, purely danish white, popular actress.
Image (if possible)- (Image)

Ludvig is a colorued (mixed, but hes mostly half-danish),

Also since In my universe I was a danish settler colony, I'm gonna be using a lot of danish/mixed danish language

Well, in this universe Great-Denmark consists of literally the entire Scandinavian world and essentially is an empire...gonna be interesting interacting!

Ceystile
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ceystile » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Name- Ceystile
Name of guest- Pascal d'Auriac (age 15)
Rank/Title/position- King of Ceystile
Plus one? If yes, please provide information- His older sister and chief advisor, Princess Emilia d'Auriac (22). She was originally heir to the throne but gave her claim to her younger brother because she felt that the monarch should be willing to give the kingdom an heir (she's a lesbian) and felt that being queen wasn't for her. His girlfriend, Princess Lucille will also be in attendance (age 16). Lucille is heiress apparent to her own throne, posed to be queen of her home country if everything goes right.
Image (if possible)- Mixed (black and white) handsome teenage male, has medium brown skin, almond shaped dark brown eyes, freckled face and shoulder-length curly black hair. He has an athletic build and stands at about 5'4. Ceystile is a country of mixed bags, they have 21st century technology but prefer the appearance of traditional clothing and architecture. The look of the old but the functionality and modernity of the new.

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:16 am

Great-Denmark wrote:Should be kicking off Sunday morning (GMT), so keep an eye out!

Im sorry if I sound angry, but it’s Monday the 25th

Petrovsky
Secretary

Founded: Nov 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petrovsky » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:39 am

Name- Petrovsky
Name of guest- Ivan Fyodorovich Petrov
Rank/Title/position- General Secretary of Petrovsky
Plus one? If yes, please provide information- his wife, Katrina

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:54 pm

Name- Danceria, United Kingdoms of
Name of guest- H.R.M. Aceus Elurion
Rank/Title/position- King
Plus one? If yes, please provide information- N/A
Image (if possible)- I guess
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents