NATION

PASSWORD

Achem Industries [MT|Arms and Defense|WIP, CLOSED]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Sharkdonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Achem Industries [MT|Arms and Defense|WIP, CLOSED]

Postby Sharkdonia » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:04 pm

About Achem Industries

Achem Industries, or officially Achem Industries Incorporated, is a massive arms manufacturing company based in Sharkdon, Sharkdonia. Originally founded in 1755, Achem Industries was one of the leading producers and sellers of gunpowder weaponry, such as muskets, pistols, and even artillery. Achem Industries also pioneered some of the earliest and most advanced weapons technology, propelling the company to heights never seen before. Even today, Achem Industries has never once changed their mission. Achem Industries' goal is to provide weapons, ammunition, and supplies to those who need them, and to innovate and improve weapons technology. Achem Industries believes that no person, as well as nations, should be left defenseless. Achem Industries is internationally renowned in Anteria as one of the largest and finest arms manufacturers, with multiple locations all around the world. To this day, Achem Industries prides itself on being on of the best producers of arms, munitions, vehicles, aircraft, and technology that is used to defend billions of people every day.

Applications

Here, you can access a variety of applications that may be used for ordering from Achem Industries. Use these applications for an easier process of purchasing; if possible, custom orders that are well made are appreciated too. If customers can make a custom order with the proper information provided, they do not need an application. Needed are your location information (country, delivery location), your chosen product and how many, name of purchaser, whatever discounts you are illegible for, and any other information you think would be needed. Please be sure to list properly the product as many products have variants available. Discounts are listed below.

Product Purchasing Form
Code: Select all
[b]Name of purchaser:[/b]
[b]Name of country/organization/storefront:[/b]
[b]The destination of shipments:[/b]
[b]The product(s) you wish to purchase and how many you wish to purchase:[/b]
[b]Please list any/all discounts you may have. N/A or leave blank if you don't qualify for any discount(s):[/b]
[b]Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank):[/b]

Discounts

Small Nation/Population Discount (10%): This discount is for the smaller and newer nations out there. If your population is 50 Million or Less, and you have evidence to prove this, you get a 10% discount automatically.

Ten Billion or More Discount (5%): This discount is for those nations who are looking to fill their shopping cart full with our products. If your bill goes over 10 Billion NSD, you will automatically recieve a 5% discount.

Hundred Billion or More Discount (10%): This discount is for those nations looking to fill their shopping carts really full with our products. If your bill goes over 100 Billion NSD, you will automatically recieve a 10% discount. Note that this discount does stack with the Ten Billion discount.

Regional Discount (5%): This discount is for the nations who are located in the region of Anteria or any regions formally allied with Anteria. If you can provide evidence of this, you will recieve a 5% discount.

Returning Customer Discount (3%): This discount is for the nations who have shown that they enjoy our products and have come back for more. If you have made two prior orders in the past, upon ordering the third time, customers will be granted a 3% discount on the current and all future orders.

Alliance Discount (15%): This discount is for the nations who are formally allied or friends with our home country, Sharkdonia. If you can provide evidence of your friendship or alliance with Sharkdonia, you will automatically recieve a 15% discount.

Restriction Levels

Some of our products will have a restriction level, such as our missiles. These are put in place in order to prevent the wrong parties from gaining them to do harm. There are 3 restriction levels that must be watched out for when ordering products here, as if you order a product with a restriction level that is higher than your authorization level, your order will be denied.

Restriction Level 1: The first restriction level. In order to gain authorization to restriction level 1 items, you must send a telegram to us. In the telegram, you must include the reason for why you are requesting level 1 authorization and what you plan on purchasing with it. After the request has been viewed and approved, you are allowed to purchase any product with level 1 restrictions.

Restriction Level 2: The second restriction level. In order to receive level 2 authorization, you must have level 1 authorization and fill out a form detailing the reasons for the request of level 2 authorization and other details. You can find the form [url=TBA]here[/url]. After fulfilling both requirements, send a telegram to us stating that you have finished both requirements and we will grant you level 2 authorization after reviewing the form.

Restriction Level 3: The third and final restriction level. Products in this restriction level is only reserved for allies of Sharkdonia, our home nation, or members of the Anteria Global Military Federation, or AGMF.

Rules and Information

• 1. Orders will only be made In Character. This is a storefront, not your chat forum, so don't talk in OOC unless necessary or I allow it. If you have anything regarding purchases, orders, complaints, then use Telegrams. If you have a question, it's preferable if you use Telegrams, but if you must, you can ask a question here as well - IC or OOC.
  • 2. Orders will not be one-liners or something that looks like it was written by a 1st grader. Usually, I don't mind if it's badly spelled or something, but if they are not readable, poorly written one line letters, or other badly damaged/formatted order, they will either be told to edit them or asked to be deleted by notification. If you're worried that you can't write a good order, then please see the pre-made applications above.
  • 3. Trolling, threadjacking, baiting, and inexcusable OOC posting is prohibited here. NS Forum rules are still enforced here, and no one likes a troll.
  • 4. Orders should be realistic as possible. I'm happy to take your money, but if it's some impossibly large number for your nation, or is clearly a troll, then your order will almost certainly be denied. If you're unsure whether your nation/person can afford, then ask for help from much more experience players than me, take a look at your nation's economy, and try not to use a calculator (more on that below)
  • 4a. Calculators that determine wealth of nations on NS is a bit of a weird thing. A lot of storefronts discourage the use of calculators, such as Wolf Armaments. Personally, I don't really have a problem with them, and you can use it if you want, but I recommend not using it, as the calculators usually base it off the issues on NS, and I think everyone will tell you that they're not the most realistic. I'm no veteran (only been on here for like a year), but try to stay away from calculators. As long as it's reasonable, it'll be fine.
  • 5. I have the right to turn down orders for whatever reason I want. Personal or business reasoning, I can turn down your order if I need to. I probably will never need to use this power here, and it's highly unlikely that I will. As long as we all remain reasonable here, I'm sure nothing bad will happen.
  • 6. Don't plagiarize any of the products here.
Last edited by Sharkdonia on Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:58 am, edited 15 times in total.
The Autocratic Stratocracy of Sharkdonia
"Ostendit nullum misericordiae!"
("Show no mercy!")
Check out my IIWiki Page!

SNNN News Channel, brought to you by Thresher Technologies Ltd.
| Sharkdonian Armed Forces conducting Orbital Weapons research | Senator Boris elected to serve in the Grand Council | Achem Industries stock up by 4%

Sharkdonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharkdonia » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:27 am

Assault Rifles and Carbines

CK-174 Assault Rifle - $1200 NSD

CK-203 Assault Rifle - $1850 NSD; $200 NSD for Conversion Kit

[url=TBA]CK-212[/url] - $4800 NSD (standard variants); $5600 NSD (elite variants); $250 for Conversion Kit
pending

[url=TBA]CR-116 Carbine[/url] - $1100 NSD
pending

[url=TBA]CR-216 "ACE" Carbine[/url] - $3400 NSD; $200 NSD for Conversion Kit
pending

Submachine Guns and Pistols

[url=TBA]PD-135 Submachine Gun[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]PD-155 Submachine Gun[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]ME-17 Pistol[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]ME-18 Automatic Pistol[/url] -
pending

Shotguns

[url=TBA]TS-12 Pump-action Shotgun[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]TS-15 Semi-automatic Shotgun[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]AS-20 Automatic Shotgun[/url] -
pending

Machine Guns

[url=TBA]MG-249 General-purpose Machine Gun[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]GMG-342 Heavy Machine Gun[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]GMG-2134 Gatling Gun[/url] -
pending

Sniper Rifles

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Ammunition

[url=TBA]9x19mm ACMI Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]5.7x28mm ACMI Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]5.45x39mm ACMI Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]5.56x45mm ACMI Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]7.62x51mm ACMI Ammunition[/url] -

12 Gauge Shells -

[url=TBA]8.20x60mm ACMI Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]Titan Series Tank Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]80mm Mortar Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]125mm Mortar Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]Dreadnought Series Howitzer Ammunition[/url] -

[url=TBA]ORL Rocket Series[/url]
pending

Tanks

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Transports, APC's, AFV's, IFV's

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Artillery

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Helicopters

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Attack Aircraft

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Fighter Aircraft

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Bomber Aircraft

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Missiles

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending

Nuclear Weapons
RESTRICTED; LEVEL 2 AUTHORIZATION NEEDED

[url=TBA]blank[/url] -
pending
Last edited by Sharkdonia on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 26 times in total.
("Show no mercy!")

| Sharkdonian Armed Forces conducting Orbital Weapons research | Senator Boris elected to serve in the Grand Council | Achem Industries stock up by 4%

Sharkdonia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sharkdonia » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:13 am

Website still under construction, please visit later!
("Show no mercy!")

Return to Global Economics and Trade