NATION

PASSWORD

How's the NPO

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
94 Black
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

How's the NPO

Postby 94 Black » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:35 pm

Hello all, I've not been paying attention to the game lately and the last time I was here, the NPO got into a bit of shit partially thanks to me. Thing is, I've lost track of things. How is the whole 'NPO Delenda Est' thing going? It seems to have died down, hasn't it?

In the words of a mid-western rapper:

"Cause we need a little controversy,
Cause it feels so empty without me"

I think those lyrics suit me well, what do you all think?

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:57 pm

Hey I just wanted to describe this about you/how you handled exposing your helper Adytus (ironically):

"It’s like someone on the run from the cops turning in himself and the guy hiding him thinking that he’d get a break for doing it.

And the guy hiding him is Walter White or something.

And everyone is like holy shit Walter White was a meth kingpin also fuck that rat."
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

The Pharcyde
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pharcyde » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:09 pm

This is totally unfair to Eminem.
Fire Republic of Pharcyde
Огненная Република Фарсайда
The Pharcyde (II Wiki · Map · Interpol)

94 Black
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

answer sesame

Postby 94 Black » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Oh come on everybody? I am being extremely polite but I have barely gotten an answer. What have I done to warrant this?

Return to Gameplay