NATION

PASSWORD

Release of Political Prisoners

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Morrokko
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Morrokko » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:44 pm

"According to the president's directives, it was decided to release all political detainees, activists and students," said Vice President Israa l'Banzi.
The media confirmed on octuber 18, 2019, the release of all political prisoners in Morrokko after years of oppression and tightening in conjunction with the ouster of the former king, the last king of the Alawite dynasty.
527 political prisoners were released
The most important detainees released were: Naser Zefzafi , Hirak al-Rif activists, and the 20 February Movement activists.

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:29 am

「my friends I am recommend president country morrokko great wisdom act amnesty political prisoner。Are justice mercy action civilize nation healthy community are further。」president pang zai are public speech applause morrokko mans action
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

Return to International Incidents