NATION

PASSWORD

null and dead story arc #FREEFIGGY

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Akordania
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

null and dead story arc #FREEFIGGY

Postby Akordania » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:21 am

CIOPLYDOM RESIDENCE, VERYOKNE
REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News
Capital: Veroykne
Currency: Veksel
Leader: Sergei Yukashenko
Population: 9 Million
Exports: Heavy machinery, gasoline, diesel, dairy products
Neighboring Alternate: Kistya

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:42 am

The sky above Akordania was clouded.
White clouds prohibiting a look over the landscape, separating the G650 of the grand federation from their destination.
It was a fitting allegory, at least for the main passenger.
Lucio Vascar Salazar, second in line to the throne of Casta Marina, they had adorned Monarchy a century ago but more or less they were dictators. Benevolent ones compared to many others but they were more Nationalists then monarchists.
Gaining the crown from the people and not by blood they had never acquainted to the customs of a true monarchy. There was no real heritage, no expectations to marry an equal.
But still, this was going to change. This was of course not a social visit. Not in the slightest.
And Lucio knew this all too well. The meeting had three purposes.
1. Make sure Akkordania would become a long term ally - preferable cemented with a marriage between Lucio and Stasya Yukashenko.
2. Supporting the regime of the Yukashenkos, preferable with some gain for the federation as well
3. Make sure that Lucio couldn't do something stupid in the federation.

The third point had not been mentioned in the dossier he had received but of course it was implied. Lucio Salazar was by far the most progressive of the 5 children, he had not killed, he had not inherited the temper of his father and he had a brain to use.
The last one had been proven in his time with the Royal Navy of Casta Marina. He had been promoted to captain within 3 months. Not because of his family, that helped of course, but because he had lead 6 boarding parties against the infamous republic of Libussa, their arch enemies, the republic rebellion scum that endangered their rule since a century.
He had shown that he had some sense of strategy, that he could lead people, that he was probably a better ruler than his dandy of a brother who only cared for his girls.

In short, he was dangerous for the system in place and therefore had been sent to this cold area of Akordania.
" For the Realm Sire !" The clerk startled him but the reply came as easy as ever.
" For the King. What is it ?"
" We arrive at Muchenyk Popov within 10 Minutes Sire, it best to be ready."
A small sight. Of course, it was. He gave the dossier a last glance, making sure he knew everything he had to know.
The glance on the picture was intimidating, like the ice queen she probably was.
Well, he could deal with that. Still, this rubbed him a bit in the wrong way. This was to much political garbage for his taste.
An alliance with Akkordania would be beneficial sure but there were other ways than the implications they had received with the last letter.
At least from the report, gathered mostly from her social media profile, an analyse of her public appearances and second-hand reports it could get interesting.

The plane dropped through the clouds and for the first time, he could see his destination.
It looked so different from what he was used too, no water, no tropical trees... at least the city looked more or less the same.

He looked into the window and checked himself for the last time. He looked statesmanlike enough, adorned with a suit of the last fashion and the 4 medals he had acquired in the last 3 years of service. During his term with the Frigate San Fernando, he had gained more tan than usual. His hair had been a bit shorter and the modern cut had been the talk of the palace gossip for quite a few weeks now. His mother had been outraged. The blue eyes had become more piercing since he had seen action since he had taken his first life.
Probably the most striking feature, however, was a scar that went over his right cheek. A souvenir that was given by one of his first commands. His family had been livid that he had led the first charge like a goddamn privateer in the 15th century but that was his way, he was a leader, a warrior, someone who leads by example.
It had not made him less attractive, to the contrary, quite a few girls had paid more attention to him afterwards giving him a bit of a rogue-like appearance contrary to his siblings who would be disgusted if they broke a nail.

Life had been good until his father came to the glorious idea of agreeing with Yukashenko and sending him as an envoy.
The plane hit the ground on the airport and he made ready for the normal procedure. There would be typical anthem "Glory to the King, Glory to the Fatherland." He had memorized the text, of course, there was literally no day without it.

When he made his way out into the open he could feel the cold, still, this was nothing more than a stormy night on the high seas. He had endured the elements and he would endure this cold as well. The second thing that he noticed was the fact that his welcome party had already arrived.
Casta Marina

A Nation inspired by the Caribean Area united by a Simon Bolivarish figure who crowned himself dictator in the early 20th century.
A successful though authoritarian nation struggling with all the democracies and the changes the 21st century brought.
Ingame Population: ~ 28 000 000 Citizens
Retuning nation since 2016

Republic de Tropico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Republic de Tropico » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:16 am

"Boss we will land in Akordania in 10 minutes" Cedeno,one of Mike's bodyguards told him. Mike was asleep but Cedeno's words woke him up.
"Oh great. Can't wait." Mike was tired this last week. His organization's security branch,HazeSec, was at Karifistan supporting the local government and he had to oversee it day and night. He also had just purchased a resort island in the Caribbean and he was recruiting staff to work there. It's been a busy week in general. But he is ready to meet the President of Akordania and of course, his daughter,Stashya. His manners surely wasn't for such a formal meeting. He was a gangster all of his life and the fact that he managed to be El Presidente's right hand and engage in the politics of Tropico was ok, but now he has to deal with blue bloods. They are the kind of people he cannot stand, but he must.
His private jet landed and Mike looked out of his window. The weather indeed wasn't too friendly but he could stand the cold. He wore his winter suit jacket,of course without a tie, wore his silver trinity knot ring and finally exited his jet and the cold wind slapped him in the face.

"So.. Where is our welcoming party?" he sarcasticly asked his two bodyguards standind behind him

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:24 pm

MUCHENYK POPOV INT'L, VEROYKNE
REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:25 pm

The greeting was different from what Lucio was used too, in a positive way. No unmeaningful handshakes, no large greeting. Straight to buisness. That was a good sign in his books.
Pavels Handshake was firm, true soldier material. He liked this one already.
" The honor is mine sir and you're right, we expected this cold but it's not good nonetheless."
Lucio and the one bodyguard that was more or less assigned because "you need one son." would go into the first one while his aid would stay with the rest of the crew that would remain here in case of an emergency. Yes his father was paranoid in that regard but he was the fourth DIctator in a row, they had redefined the concept of paranoia for a reason.

The drive was mostly meet in silence. He took note of his surroundings as this gave him way more information about the country then the polished dossiers with all their cuddled diplomatic phrases.
The first thing he noted was the mix of classic architecture and... distaining modern architecture that he knew from some Missions to the continent.
*A former powerful nation that needs to rise up again* was the thought to this.
The second note was that the traffic police had to be reinforced.
This was something rather alien. Casta Marina was an Island Nation, most of the people used planes or ships anyway, there were some highways on the larger Islands, especially Dominiqua but that was all.
His Bodyguard, Torro was not amused in the slightest. Lucio at least had the benefit of being to the rolling of ships and was not easily thrown off balance. But even he had his moments of weakness.

The guards and checkpoints made a competent and decent job, nothing less than he had expected. It confirmed his thoughts.
In the end, he was more than happy to get out of the car. Both to stretch out his legs and to recover from the horrific traffic.
He made the effort to look as regal as he could after the journey. That was the first impression after all. He ignored Torros eyeroll, was used to it. The man was a former Marine who had no real care for appearance anyway.

When they entered it was like a different country, it was warm, it was lavish, luxurious. Different style then at home though. Compared to Dads taste this house had at least some style.

He was quickly guided to a room with a bar and some soothing piano music. He had no real idea if they were classic, modern or just original but he didn't really care for it right now.
He eyed the coffee with a bit of longing but first things first, introductions.
Lucio was just glad he had talked dad out of the herold he had planned to give him...
Instead, he made his way straight to the Yukashenkos. Torro a step behind him as always.
He firmly shook hands with President Sergei Yukashenko, making sure to look him in the eyes without a stain of weakness. Kissed the hand of his wife Anna, going over the "thank you for the honour to invite me to your wonderful and beautiful country..." introduction and then he came to Stasya. The pictures were not giving her enough credit. He paused for a moment.
Right now the prison his father had choosen for him had become quite a bit more attractive.
In his head, he went trough possible compliments. Beautiful, radiant, gorgeous...
He decided with honesty. "It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Yukashenko, it is a real honour."
Behind him he could hear the arrival of the next delegation already, there would be probably time to talk later but not right now.
Plus the cold was still a bit in his bones...
Casta Marina

A Nation inspired by the Caribean Area united by a Simon Bolivarish figure who crowned himself dictator in the early 20th century.
A successful though authoritarian nation struggling with all the democracies and the changes the 21st century brought.

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:01 am

CIOPLYDOM RESIDENCE, VEROYKNE
REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Lucio made sure to greet all the important persons here, mostly Militaries who were not fighting in the Capilean Civil War, Politicians and some "businessman" which could mean anything from oligarchs to actual gangsters. None of them were really that interesting. In short order he disembarked from a group of Men who had delved into the Oil buisness and went to the bar to grab the first stronger drink of the night. That would be a long night and if the forecast was true it would get more then just unpleasantly cold.

He just waited for it to finish when he heard her voice again.
Instinct and training let him whirl around and for a moment he cursed his oaf of a Bodyguard for not paying attention to his rear.
But that was only for a moment. His guarded features cracked up a bit.
" Certainly." He searched for a second before he produced a black metal lighter, that had the sigil of the RNCM (Royal Navy of Casta Marina) printed on it. It had been a small series in honor of their last efforts in the trade war against the Republic of Libussa. Only around 500 had been produced all in all.
His version had also the name of the ship engraved.

At this moment his drink was finally done and he took it with a quick thanks to the barkeeper.
He took another long look at her, trying to judge her.
" Go ahead, I never grew font of courtesy and etiquette. I don't give that much about my inherited title. I was lucky to be born into a famous family but my way would have been probably the same. Courtesy can be good to hide but I'm more of an honest man. "
In the Navy no one had given a damn about his royal status and that had been a godsend. The men trusted him because he was the first to embark a vessel because he was the first ready to go into battle. In his mind, that was what a good commander should do. Yes, that was reckless but for him, that worked.
He could practically feel the smirk of his bodyguard behind him.
" Good to see that I'm not the only one that can skip some conventions if necessary."
He took a first sip of the drink, envied the burning at first but had to caugh a bit, he was not used to eastern European drinks yet...
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:09 am

REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:30 am

Lucio wouldn't rush to an answer, this was meaningful and he was damn sure that there were a lot *wrong* answers.
He took another sip, this time barely able to hide a cough.
" Casta Marina has quite a bit in common with Akordania. It happened a century earlier but many things are similar. We never had problems with communist but radical republicans are bad enough. I'm a military man as you said, 3 years of experience in command. Leading by example, not behind a desk. That is something none of my siblings would do. And I'm dead set that I will be the next king. This is probably because of why my father send me instead my younger brother who to be frank is a disappointment for him.
On the one hand, he wants me to have success, on the other hand, this is on the other half of the planet, here I can't get any recognition within the homeland."
He paused for a moment.
" My next move you ask? It will be a bombshell everyone will hear. I will vanquish the biggest thread that had ever existed to the Marinan Monarchy. My father already respects me as a threat to the ongoing system. If I pull this trigger he will fear. And after that, there will be no more discussion who is the strongest out of us six." While he spoke there was a smile, a smile that went wider as he spoke,
While he was here the things were already in preparation. The navy was at his back and this move would promote him to admiral, there would be no involvement of other forces in the first wave and that was all that was necessary.
His family would be furious but this was only the icing on the cake.

When the music turned down he looked around and found the president giving his speech. He was charismatic, he was ambitious and he was hungry for power. They were the key points that had represented the greatest leader in Casta Marina as well.
Sergei Yukashenko could be his great-great-grandfather reborn.
And he would love to see what this man could do with the right resources.
When the speech ended he was amid the people clapping and raising his glass in salute.
He turned to Stasya. " Your father is a true leader, that's something really really rare." And he was honest. He had been intrigued before but now he was impressed by this president.
Some people were already heading over for dinner, as it was suited for rank and importance the international guests would be at the head of the table but Lucio was unsure where exactly he would be placed.
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:40 pm

REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:12 pm

I don't suppose you would spoil the surprise then was that sarcasm? Probably. He took a look at his nails. "Not many people from my country are here and my bodyguard is clear, he would follow me into hell and back if necessary." There was no surprise from behind him but that wasn't necessary.

He followed her into the dining room and watched the onslaught of food and alcohol.
A small grin when she mentioned the *riveting* conversations. "Even more so than at home. They are optimistic about the war in Nova Capille it seems as it is the main topic."
He made sure that he wouldn't drink too much. Enough to not be a spoilsport but certainly not enough to make a fool of himself.
Not after Stasya mentioned an "Interrogation".
Coming from Sergei Yukashennko, the same man who just talked loudly how he killed 4 men with his bare hands that were something to be looking out.

The young prince enjoyed the music a bit, it was good but still, it was not his style of music.
However, Lucio favoured the few moments he had for himself. So when Stasya had left him he didn't ask to accompany her. He had taken a cigar out and was in his own thoughts when someone made his presence known.
A smiling Sergei Yukashenko. At the first moment, he didn't know if he should be frightened or glad that it was the friendly version of the battle-hardened President. Even after all the wodka Sergei's handshake was still like iron.
" I should be the one honored to be invited to this party and into your wonderful country." He motioned to his bodyguard. " I think we will be alright, you can scout out the quarters." Then he moved to the President. " A walk sounds like an excellent idea."
He was not sure what would come next and that was probably a bit worrisome but he wouldn't cause a scandal, not here, not with this mission.
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:51 pm

GROUNDS OF CIOPLYDOM, VEROYKNE
REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:24 pm

It had gone considerably colder, Lucio was used to the Atlantic and his antics but they had been mostly in tropical water. For the first time, he feels the real cold of the Eastern landscape.
Now he could finally understand why armies had lost wars because of it.
Still, it took more than a bit of cold to dimish true fire.
" I'm a captain of the Navy, Captain of a frigate but that might be change soon. In the last three years, we were mostly in action against our arch Enemy the Republic of Libussa. You can say some sort of little war, diminishing their navy, raiding their trade ships, showing them to whom the area belongs. Always careful not to go into their international waters but putting on a blockade within the Atlantic.
My ship belongs to the group that saw most of the actions, I have seen a lot in the last years." Maybe his eyes gleamed a bit in the dark. You could practically see the fire within him now. " But it also gave me strength, it bonded me to my men. The ones who couldn' cope with it died. What remains are hardened people, warrior if you may. In some nights all that drove me forward were my men. I had to lead with good example, had to be their role model. It gave me strength myself and put me to the place where I am today."
They reached the stable. Lucio himself had never been a good rider, that was something not native in Casta Marina. It was different on the continent but within the archipelago, there was no place for it.
Still, he could see some beauty in the horse Sergei showed him.
When Sergei brought up Scotch it truly surprised him. He would have thought about Slavs as purists in their way. It would probably teach him again not to deal so much in prejudices.
He raised his own glass and memories flashed while he spoke the words. It had never been easy, there were always casualties in war. He had known most of them, some of them even younger than him.
" For the ones we lost."

Sergei's next step was even more surprising. He had expected a stern "You hopefully know what you are going into." Not this.
" Always striving for more, never be happy with what is accomplished. Yes, I know this feeling. Otherwise, I would stop at some point, relax and at some point would be dead." It was a true statement, his enemies would never be happy either.
" I can see why Stasya can be an anchor. She's strong but at the same time, she has her own sense of humour. And certainly her own head." He swirled his glass for a second.
" If I want to go through with my plans then I can't have some pretty doll at my side that I have to drag along all the time.
Someone with ambition, someone with... fire. I would be happy with and Stasya, she is definitely that. We will see how this trip goes but I'm nearly certain that this can work.
And the same goes for you... Sergei. If you ever need our help you will have it, no matter what."
He didn't mention any surprise that the president knew what was going on in his own house. Not in the slightest.
" And we will have to see what she says at the end of my trip here, this will be the most important point." While you could speak about an arrangement there were always two parties involved in this. And her opinion would matter as well.
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:21 pm

REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:10 pm

Lucio could only smile at the antics of the people. True there were parties in the royal quarters of Casta Marina as well, credit to his brothers mostly. But it seldom escalated in people lying unconscious on stairs.
He could not envy the housekeeping stuff right now.
Probably it was good that the President ended the night because slowly just slowly the Prince could feel the different timezone and the alcohol that had been obligatory here.

He just bid farewell to Sergei when Stasya interjected.
" It will be my honour, my lady." He gave her the best *regal* bearing, his eyes a bit twinkling.
Only on the trip back to the car he remembered how his last trip on horseback had ended prematurely.
They made their way to the quarters, Lucios rooms had been so designed that the only entry to his sleeping room would be trough the room of his bodyguard.
However said Ex-Marine slept like a baby, without company but that was how he would like it. It was something different when he was not on duty but here he wouldn't take a girl to his bed while he was on guard.

For a few moments he enjoyed the peace before he closed his eyes, he had a good dream, a very good dream indeed and a certain young Yukashenko hunted him through all of it.

The next morning came with a slight headache, not a full-blown hangover, nothing a few meds could deal with.
Still, he would be more careful with drinks today.
Not that he regretted last night at all.
His guard was already up and working giving him one of his long looks when he emerged. "Polite request sir, I would like to point out that I can't do my job properly if you're sending me away. Could you refrain from doing that ?"
"It was necessary at that time, and I hope you're better with horses than I, we're going on a Trip with Stasya today if you insist of accompanying me."
There was a raised eyebrow from his normal silent companion. Maybe it was the fact that he had to Stasya on a first name basis that casual and easily, maybe it was for other reasons.

On the trip back Lucio tried to remember everything about correctly riding a horse without embarrassment, sadly there was not much he remembered...
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:46 pm

GROUNDS OF CIOPLYDOM, VEROYKNE
REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:27 am

When the two had arrived at the Yukashenko estate Lucio had been ushered to the stables, they were already waiting.
Now came the hard part. Casta Marina was an island Nation, horses were not native there but imported by the first Marinas. However, there were seldom times to ride out, especially in the urbanized western Islands.
The biggest fear was to be a disgrace, in front of the state, in front of... her.
It was so different from what he was used too, he had been a sailor the last three years, he was used to the rolling of a ship in the storm but that was something different, completely different.
Maybe there had been some talking in the background but the horses that the two were getting were rather gentle and that was what saved the day for Lucio. He still was close to losing control 2 times but it was only a near miss.
Still, he was out of his element, he was out of his comfort zone. Maybe that was the reason why Staysa invited him?

With each step, they went more into the nature of Akordania. What he had seen on his trip via highway was nothing compared to this. This was still unconquered, untamed nature. The wood was different here he noted and he liked it more than the tells of the rainforest that they once had on his home island.
In the end, they reached a creek that flowed through the Forrest and they found a small clearing.
Lucio was still unsure why they were here and his silent companion had probably his own paranoid ideas.
He was on the way to ask Stasya when he saw her leaving into the woods after giving him a very pointed look, making sure that he had registered it.

He considered for the split of a second and then he vanished into the trees behind her. It was a bit struggling because of his size, his clothes would get a few scratches but he didn't care. Not at all.

He made his way deeper into the woods, closely following the shadow of Stasya. Alone he would be probably lost already.
Then from one moment to the other she had disappeared, he inspected the point where she had been for the last time and after searching for a second found a way around the through the wall of foilage.

He stood in front of an open pond. He had not really the time to marvel in the secluded beauty because his companion was nowhere to see.
He whirled around when she suddenly emerged behind him.
*Cheeky little girl* he thought to himself.
And then he heard her story.
His first thought was, it could have been his own story just with more tragedy and violence.
He came closer to her, not sure how he could help her, not sure what could help. A hug? A kiss? Whatever he would initiate it would be probably wrong.
In the end, it was her that closed the distance, pressing her hands against his.
There was a small tear coming from Lucio, he couldn't imagine how hard it was to tell this story, how hard it was to open up after all that.
He wanted to say so many things, how strong she was, how beautiful she was, how she was wrong about not being human. But he just holds her. At some point, words didn't matter as much as actions.
Her eyes, it was like something was cracking there. As if the ice had cracked for the first time.
He just holds her for what felt like an eternity, trying to give her strength, reassurance, whatever she needed.
He didn't feel that much of the cold, he felt only one thing, the warmth coming from her hands, her breath slowly coming over his face.
She broke the contact, one hand reaching higher to the scar on his face. This was something he seldom allowed, not even his own mother had dared after the first attempt. But now... now, this was something different.
Her hand was like balsam for his own soul, starting healing things he not even had started to admit. For the first time in years, he felt like a weight had lifted from him. Here no one would have expectations, no one had plans, no one wanted to kill him.
He was pushed out of this thought when she guided his head closer, gentle but still with a clear intention.
What kind of man would he have been to say no to that? What kind of human being? When she kissed him the last impression of cold vanished, everything around him vanished. The last coherent thoughts vanished.
Nothing else was important.
And for the first time in over 20 years, Lucio Salazar was nothing special, emotions made all people equal and this burning sensation was the best feeling in years. Better than a victory on the battlefield, better than the satisfaction of a plan working as intended.
This was much personal. He would later realise that it was at this pond that his life changed forever, for the better.

The kiss was like an eternity and he fully indulged into it. They were both adults, that was not the first kiss between two school kids, there was something desperate from both sides... Both sides wanted to forget the hardship of their lives for just a few moments...
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:35 pm

CIOPLYDOM, VEROYKNE
REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:14 am

The trip back had something serene, maybe it was the fact that they were slower paced this time, maybe it was the fact that everything looked calmer, maybe it was the fact that Stasya had changed, that he had changed.
They engaged in a conversation about everything and nothing in particular. They tried to get to know each other better. After what had happened this was a good change of pace.
He was a bit surprised and delighted that Stasya opted to accompany him. They stayed up late, with a lot of coffee, a cosy fire and many hours of spending time with each other.
When she finally had to depart and Lucio saw that it already had become late evening a realisation hit him.
As much as he liked to stay, he was expected back by tomorrow, not by his family but by his people, there were plans to make after all.
Something that eluded him since this trip by horseback.
When she turned back on the doorstep, flashing him this grin, this damn nearly predatory grin he knows that Plans would have to wait another day.
" You can count me in on that, I will contact the plane that we will not start tomorrow but the morning after it. After all, we have time."
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:12 am

VEROYKNE
REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:38 pm

The next day made one thing clear for Lucio, he enjoyed Akordania. Not because there was something special that picked his interest in the City or the country. But because he felt freer than ever before in his life.
His romance with Stasya certainly didn't hurt but it was not the main reason. While his hormones had a tantrum and were ravaging through his body the best feeling was the fact that he wasn't pressured into anything.
The trip through the city was more like a dream, like a movie. He could relax, he could enjoy the view and he certainly liked the passionate side of Stasyas personality.
It was a shame that they were discovered in the end but such was a price of fame, of famous upbringing. Lucio had began to deal with that rather early in his life. Always with bodyguards, always with people nearby to usher him into cars like now...

The dinner, while not as grand as it could be in the Yukashenko villa had a nice touch and everyone was in good spirits, although Lucio had a bit of woefulness as this would be his last evening in the city.
His secretary of state Joaquim Silva had given him the codeword in his last talk, it would be 3 days before the invasion, everything was ready.
3 days and he would go to war again. 3 days of peace and he would make the best of it.
He ignored the cleaning stuff mostly and was starting to sketch some shards and possible options. It was a relaxing task for him, he could see the ships in formation. Could visualize possible outcomes.
Then he heard a knock on the door and the first impulse was bewilderment. There was no way an intruder would get past his body guard.
Then came the second realisation. An intruder wouldn't knock. Still cautious he opened the door only to be totally surprised by Stasya breaking the rules of her father. For a second he could stare to the door, Stasya managed to enter with the grace of a cat. When he turned around her clothes were hitting the ground.
Now his jaw dropped the floor. This was an escalation he hadn't expected. Yes, it had accompanied him in his dream last night but now.
He came to his senses relatively quickly and he engulfed her in a passionate kiss.
" Nothing else matters."
The night that followed was short but maybe it was the right thing to do, the right thing to burn emotions before going into a battle.
On the next morning, he rose with the sun, feeling more complete than ever before.
His hand went through her hair while she was still sleeping.
He would leave her alone.
Maybe they would never see each other again.
But he was doing the best that he could with his life right now.
His eyes were drawn to her.
" I don't want this to end, ever. I don't want to be separated from you again." His hand drew a small line over her body, over the back.
It was a snap decision.
He would have to talk to Sergei before he took his plane, it was tradition to ask for their blessing first and neither Sergei nor Lucio's father would accept it any other way.
However he would wait until Stasya was awake as well. No tradition told him that the father would have to know it first.
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:11 pm

CIOPLYDOM, VEROYKNE
REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Casta Marina
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Casta Marina » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:19 pm

He had wanted to stay in bed but a message from home had brought him out of bed.
The news was not really bad per se but it was enough to remind him that he was needed at home.
That his own fortune was not the only thing he had to care about.
So he had dressed half-hearted, not in the mood of going to dress properly for now and waited.
He didn't have to wait long until Stasya came out, not really caring about the fact that she only wore a sheet.
Lucio was on the way of greeting her when she hit him like a missile and the thoughts of plans and counter plans vanished in an instant.
He raised an eyebrow when he looked at the half drained bottle.
" You're more experienced than me I say, I just knew my limits or better, I was beaten for other reasons yesterday night."
He didn't want to leave but in the end, they were more or less forced (with a tremble of fear in the poor lad's voice who had to carry the message) as the morning had already progressed quite far. Lucio made sure to dress up as regal as possible, for once in his life.

When they arrived at the Yukashenko estate he made his way to the stairs, trying not to stare at Stasya, after last night that was rather... difficult.
He was a bit surprised of Sergei's move of respect but he acknowledged it and again the handshake was nothing much to blink at.
"Mr President, as I said at the beginning I'm the one who should be honoured. It was my privilege to meet you all, to see the true Akkordania. I'm not a man who makes snap decisions in most cases. But before I depart, I will tell you that I made up my decision."
Now came the difficult part.
"Sir, per tradition I ask for the permission of your daughter's hand." His tone was friendly but there was a certain gleam in his eye. He would ask her anyway, he had made this decision and giving the last conversation he had with him he was rather certain of the answer.
Casta Marina

Akordania
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Akordania » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 pm

REPUBLIC OF AKORDANIA
Last edited by Akordania on Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VISIT AKORDANIA
Akordanian News

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates