NATION

PASSWORD

How do I make cuts in Administration?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Anglia-Saxia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

How do I make cuts in Administration?

Postby Anglia-Saxia » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Hello,forum! If you look at my government spending/budget,you would see that Administration is the 3rd with more funding. How I reverse this? I have similar cases in my puppets.
Idk what to put in this signature. I'm not an native english speaker,so please don't mind if I make errors.
Nation is an more extreme version of my personal views.

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:22 pm

Oii,
I'd suggest, you either cut taxes (in many issues, there will be an option along the lines of "Give us all a tax break and leave us alone!"), or fund other things, like increasing the welfare, police, or military budget. That, possibly along with answering issues reducing bureaucracy in some form or the other, should reduce the percentage of your administration budget on the long term.
I hope, this was somewhat helpful. ^^
Greetings,
Lillo
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Anglia-Saxia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglia-Saxia » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:25 pm

Lillorainen wrote:Oii,
I'd suggest, you either cut taxes (in many issues, there will be an option along the lines of "Give us all a tax break and leave us alone!"), or fund other things, like increasing the welfare, police, or military budget. That, possibly along with answering issues reducing bureaucracy in some form or the other, should reduce the percentage of your administration budget on the long term.
Greetings,
Lillo

Okay,I will try do remove the bureaucracy in some unecessary things,but I don't have an good look at ''resize the government'',because I did this thing sometime and it din't do very well,my charmlness boomed,weaponization went to 0.86 to 16, and more,but I will try to make minor ''cuts'' in the government. Thanks by the answer!
Idk what to put in this signature. I'm not an native english speaker,so please don't mind if I make errors.

Southish
Civilian

Founded: Jan 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Southish » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:27 pm

Administration can be cut if you tolerate a lot more corruption and black market activity, mainly. Administration spending is one of your primary tools against the black market, and it also does a lot of your government’s internal verification. If you start freewheeling and trusting people getting their way darkside you can do away with that.

Anglia-Saxia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglia-Saxia » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Southish wrote:Administration can be cut if you tolerate a lot more corruption and black market activity, mainly. Administration spending is one of your primary tools against the black market, and it also does a lot of your government’s internal verification. If you start freewheeling and trusting people getting their way darkside you can do away with that.

Well,I know this,but I don't want to completly cut it,just reduce it,to, like 10.3%.

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:34 pm

Anglia-Saxia wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:Oii,
Greetings,
Lillo

Okay,I will try do remove the bureaucracy in some unecessary things,but I don't have an good look at ''resize the government'',because I did this thing sometime and it din't do very well,my charmlness boomed,weaponization went to 0.86 to 16, and more,but I will try to make minor ''cuts'' in the government. Thanks by the answer!

Yeah, investing in things like social policies, environment, or education will be a bit more sensible than making tax cuts (especially since I just see, that your tax rate is considerably lower than average), if you wish charmlessness etc. to go down, or at least stagnate. Since you've already been around for a while, I think I don't need to tell you, that some issue choices can have quite extreme results, especially if it runs contrary to your previous trend. (I still do tell you, so I won't be blamed, if such things happen. :D )
In any case, no problem! ^^
Last edited by Lillorainen on Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Return to Gameplay