NATION

PASSWORD

The Karifistan Civil War (IC, FULL)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Gray Devils
Attaché

Founded: Jun 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Karifistan Civil War (IC, FULL)

Postby The Gray Devils » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Under the direct orders of General Zamad al-Fajuuk, and the approval of Emir Nasser Alizai, the Karifistan Civil Guard have launched a massive offensive against the Quazir region. Two thousand Civil Guard and four armored brigades are diverging just north of Nahariim city and then branching apart into four separate offensive units once they cross the regional line into Quazir.

The KCG have verified six major guerrilla defensive points. Two of which are Walo village and Wak Sindh town in southeastern Quazir. Both settlements are still moderately populated. Despite criticism of pending action against these two settlements, many argue that a majority of the remaining population are combatants and not to be considered civilians. These “many” being supporters of the Alizai Emirate.

The other positions are three rebel encampments/outposts along the border mountain range and an isolated outpost along the western Quazir border. Humanitarians fear that the massive operation will result in heavy collateral damage. Yesterday, the Emir announced that the offensive would be within twenty-four hours, and anyone who has not evacuated the area will be detained or eliminated. Border forces have been ordered to tighten security to the maximum to avoid guerrillas slipping into Iran and Pakistan. Only to return after the operation is complete.

As the KCG mount their offensive, allies of both factions without doubt will intervene in the operation.

The UHL 100 Falcon utility helicopter soared through the skies of northeastern Karifistan. The pilot could not help but gaze across the clear blue sky as he cruised the helicopter along at a maintained speed and elevation. The helicopter had just departed from a rebel stronghold in the mountains not twenty minutes prior, and was inbound for Walo village. It was currently serving as an ACC (Aerial Command Center) for the acting commander of Gray Devil operations in Karifistan, one Magnus Walgren, codenamed Ice Wolf.

Walgren sat in the back of the helicopter, wearing headphones and in his lap sat a glistening black laptop. He was adorned in tiger stripe desert patterned fatigues, and over his shirt he wore a solid black kevlar vest. He was an older man in his early forties, but still a fine officer and tactical advisor. And a capable enough soldier. His head was shaved completely bald, and his scruffy mustache and goatee were specked with gray hair. He had been specially selected for this mission, the superiors believing he could lead the operation to a success. A duty he fully intended to fulfill.

“This is Hotel, come in CO.” came a voice over his headset.

“Hotel, status update.” Walgren said into his mouthpiece.

“The KCG offensive has just crossed the blue line and are branching apart. One armored unit and a small number of their men are moving west, presumably to the lone Mujahir outpost. The rest are making their way to the east, one of the armored units is on a direct course to Walo village while the other two are enroute to Wak Sindh.”

Walgren bit his lower lip grimly, then asked ,”Have you notified the guerrillas?”

“Affirmative,” came the reply ,”they’re massing their strength at Walo and Wak Sindh as we speak.”

“Give me a layout on their defenses, Hotel.” Walgren said.

“Anti-tank mines have been placed along the roads at half mile intervals. And small bands of guerrillas are taking up positions along the various ridges and hills that frequent the roads. The guerrillas are lacing the grounds around Walo and Wak Sindh with claymore mines and other makeshift traps as we speak; snares, hunting traps, and they’ve also made makeshift tank traps.”

“Makeshift tank traps?” Walgren asked.

“They began digging deep pits and trenches yesterday and covering them with tarps they hide with sand and branches. The traps are deep enough that any tanks or other vehicles that slide in are effectively trapped and out of actions.”

Crafty. “Any further reports, Hotel?” Walgren asked.

“Negative,” Hotel replied ,”will update as the situation unfolds. The offensive forces are roughly two hours from Walo and Wak Sindh, and the rebels will unlikely delay their approach.”

“Understood, keep me updated Hotel, over and out.” Walgren said as the utility chopper soared on towards Walo village.
Last edited by The Gray Devils on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Available Staff: 200/250

Current Dispatch Zones: Karifistan

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Major general Sandford was not a happy man. The government knew full well that the rebel movement had been gaining in strength and organisation but refused him the reinforcements that he needed. one extra division, more artillery, more air support, more...everything, really. The Crysukon military was not known for it's limited scale operations and yet here he was. 2 light infantry divisions with limited artillery and anti tank support, and 24 multirole fighters at a field airbase. At least there was a steady stream of money and arms going to the legitmate government to supplement this woeful (in his opinion) state of affairs. There was an electricity in the air, he could sense a wind of change...

His mission was fairly simple, hold the blue line in this sector and prevent rebel advances towards Arkatesh, they had decent enough field fortifications, trenches and bunkers with hardened anti air and tank emplacements placed along roads and on strategic terrain to deny the rebels an easy path through. He had authorisation to use small scale chemical warfare, artillery and air dropped canisters of Phosgene and Methyl-Isocyanate were available and on site, though he swore to use them sparingly. Command had said if the situation escalated to an all out war, then they would consider sending a full expeditionary force, as well as all the trappings and support they would need.

Sandford wiped a bead of sweat off of his brow, it was too damned hot to be fretting this much. Until something happened, all he could do was sit on his hands, and take in sparse reports.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Aroni
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:38 pm

(OOC: Still new to all this so let me know if anything is wrong or whatnot)

Palace War Room, Guzbek, Aroni
D-4 Days

“Alright Marshal, let’s begin” Winston Steele said adjusting his glasses and picking up his briefing packet.

“Yesterday, Emir Nasser Alizai began an offensive against the Karifistani rebels, this presents the perfect justification for an invasion of the state via Pakistan. Pakistan has green-lit the use of PAF Base Rafiqui and Shahbaz for the import of soldier.

The marshal click his button and presents a slide of the battle plan.

“1st Mountain will form the spearhead over the Sulaiman Mountains and link up with Rebel groups before pushing onto Walo, a village known to be headed by the Rebels. 16th Rifles will link up and push to Zabal. The 1st Armored division will drive out the Armored Brigades and hold the Blue line to the East. Finally 21st Rifles and the 8th SPECOPs Regiment will sweep under the Blue Line to attack and take Arkatesh and occupy the airport, leaving us with a usable base in the region. If needed 1st Armor can sweep over the line to assist.”

“How long will this take?”

“I have commandeered jets and logistic divisions from all the other sectors, I believe we can begin the invasion in 2 to 3 days time at the earliest.”

“Air support?”

“Carrier Group 8 is already in position, along with Destroyer Squadron 15. Cruiser-Destroyer Group 2 is finishing refit and will arrive in 7 days.”

“Further Notes?”

“The rebels are more organized and better equipped than they were a year ago, we believe they may be receiving covert help but we have no intel on that as of the moment.

“Overall Chance of success?”

“The Emir alone is a duck shoot but I fear he may call in allies stronger than himself. Scarlet Eagle and Hypron both look set to apply pressure.”

“And who do we have?”

“Vas Evland and Konolas might be willing to support the rebels, and by extension us.”

“Thank you Marshal, prepare your troops”

The Blue Room, Guzbek, Aroni
D-4 Days

Winston Steele enters, with the Foreign Affairs minister in tow. Sitting at the small circular table next to the window is the Ambassadors from Vas Evland and Konolas. He begins describing the situation and asking what help they might be able to offer if Aroni were to go to war. If they seem willing he lays out the Aroni battle plan and asks to be informed of their countries respective plans in light of his own, as they are drafted
⚠️ This Nation is Undergoing Extensive Reimagining, Please Stand-by⚠️

Member of: SETA; IFTC

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:17 pm

1 DAY BEFORE INTERVENTION
"Alright let's get our armies to the airbase" says Ilari Lagounov, marshall of the operation.

Pure silence in the conference room

Suddently general for the Delta group "Toxic Raiders" says "Better get ready"

9 HOURS BEFORE INTERVENTION
"Alpha goes after me, Beta you get airplane number 4, Delta you get airplane number 10 and Charlie you get airplane number 6" said the marshall "You got that"

"Sir, yes sir" screamed each group

"Good, it's going to be a long flight so be ready" said the marshall
Last edited by Konolas on Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hypron
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:26 pm

HMS King James VII, Strategic Command Center

Rear Admiral William Norman, commander of the coalition task force from America, Hypron, South Korea, and Japan, is talking to Gen. John Williams, commander of Hypronian Ground Forces. "Our forces can't begin operations for 3 days, when they can be airlifted into the country. But, the aircraft on the carrier can launch supporting action via bombing and air-superiority strikes."

"And how do you suppose we go about that, General?" the admiral asked him. "We have Paveway IV guided bombs on board, but without laser guidance to the target, they would be ineffective at precision bombing. We also have air-to-surface missiles, but I doubt the rebels have heavy ground vehicles."

"I have asked High Command to send us bombs with JDAMS attached. They will be guided by the Apache Guardians with infrared systems. They should be on America, along with some being transferred over to here. They might have commandeered some SAM vehicles, so send in 2 F-35s with the AGM-88 HARM anti-radiation missile, along with 2 AIM-132 ASRAAM and 4 Meteor air-to-air missiles. Once that is done, then ground strikes can begin."

"I will get it done, plus I already thought of anti-air, so I sent Buzzard and Iceman to deal with it. They should be over the target area by now, but I will monitor their position and get back to you when I can."
Last edited by Hypron on Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Puerto Coco Organization
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:34 pm

Ciudad de Tropico National Airport, 0600 hours

As HazeSec troops boarded the Antonov An-124 Ruslan cargo ship in order to fly over to Karifistan, Vernon Miller was discussing with Mike Haze,the Owner of the Puerto Coco Organization about the intervention. Miller is a close friend to Haze, the two have fought together in a similar situation but not of that great scale.

"Alright Vernon this is it. The start of a new chapter for our organization. Nothing like Bolivia." He lighted his cigarette while looking to his men boarding the large plane. Vernon was decisive about his mission and he would do anything to achieve it.

"Yeah, nothing in the Middle East is like anything in the world. It's the first action these men are going to see, but i know they'll manage. They are fully on chech about their objectives and mission. " Both men turned their heads to their left when they heard a car door closing.
"I see that you will be departing in a few minutes. Senior Miller i wish you good luck in your mission. Karifistan is our opportunity to set up our influence in the Middle East."

"Senior Presidente. Nice to see you here." Haze engaged in a handshake with El Presidente. The leader of Tropico was the mentor of Mike Haze. He took him under his wing 3 years ago and gave him the opportunities he needed to become a wealthy man.
"Thank you Presidente. We will do our best." Miller responded firmly

After small talk between the three men, the time had come for Miller to board the plane too. As he boarded he looked over his men checking their equipment. They were all equipped with Norinco Type 56-2 assault rifles and beretta pistols, the standard dark green camo uniform and kevlar helmets on their legs ready to be worn when they land. One hundred men to secure a city seemed like an impossible task but Haze had done his homework. After checking the equipment, the pilot got the green light to take off.

Somewhere between Razul and Gadam, 0015 hours

"We are approaching Gadam and we will be landing in 15 minutes Commander." the pilot said through the radio

Miller ordered his men to get ready and gave them a rebriefing. "Alright people listen up. ETA for landing is fifteen minutes. We will be landing in Gadam's airport. We expect KCG forces to be stationed there. Do not engage them, they will be our friends in this. When we land we will march to Gadam's police station and set up an operations center there as ordered by Mr.Haze. Then we will wait for Scarlet's Armed Forces to show up to proceed with our plan. We want the population on our side. Make them like you,make them respect you."

Landing now! The pilot was heard from the radio...
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze Twitter: @MHazePCO

Engaged in : Verdansk, Kastovia (2020-2021)
Ukraine (2022-present)
War against Al-Qatala (2020-present)

Republic de Tropico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Republic de Tropico » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:07 pm

To: Emir Nasser Alizai

Senor Emir Alizai, Tropico is aware of your nation's uprising and fully supports your government. Although i don't have the ability to support you through financial and security means officially as Tropico, i have deployed Tropico's best private company to assist you. Puerto Coco Organization will be our hand in Karifistan engaging in crowd control and anti-insurgency tactics. I have noticed that you are willing to take on the insurgents forcefully but i must advise you to rethink your strategy. You will not win this if you don't have your people with you. I request you grant my organization full control of Gadam's police station and operations in the city. They are instructed to aid the local population and gain their trust. For that to happen, you must do the same. Instead of showing no interest in your people, show them that your government is there for them. Do not shoot on unarmed population. Puerto Coco's plane will arrive at 06:00 am in Gadam. Inform the local forces you have there to expect them. They will march to the Police Station and will set up an operation center there. In order to succeed, you must give us all your support. Please regard this as an unofficial mail. Tropico's involvement with the Puerto Coco Organization is under the radar. I am open to hear what other needs you have and how can we help you.

With regards,

Senor El Presidente Xavier Vasquez.

Mercatus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercatus » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Quazir Command Post

Colonel Miles Konrad was standing at the podium in the briefing room, giving orders to his chopper and jet pilots with his strong, slightly midwestern voice. "Today, our scout team reported that a large offensive KCG force was heading for two strategically important villages to the rebels in the Quazir region. They are presumably are looking to capture these strongholds and use them to their advantage. They are not to be let into either of their hands, as it is too dangerously close to our command outpost right here and could pose a threat to our entire operation. If we can't even get aircraft past AA batteries, then our chances at the oil fields are compromised." The 53 year old Colonel looked young despite his short-cropped gray hair, and was in excellent physical shape, fit for combat just like any other soldier. "So, therefore, the chopper pilots will unleash an air-to-surface missile barrage to destroy the village itself, and the bombers will go in for cleanup. When the KCG force arrives, the choppers will cut them down with remaining missiles and machine guns, and the bombers will head home. Briefing dismissed." The pilots and gunnery crews filed out with only the sound of heavy duty boots hitting the ground.

Quazir Command Airfield

The chopper pilots rushed to their respective craft after donning their flight gear, and bomber pilots boarded stealth craft with technology stolen from the old B-2 Spirit, with the new craft being called the SB-1 Specter. As well as the stealth capability it also had air to air capability, with AMRAAM pods located inside the wide nose and two gunnery seats on the sides. The armoring of the fuselage and wings was also improved, with a thin layer of titanium underneath the aluminum and stealth materials, and two powerful engines allowed the craft to break Mach 1.2. The helicopters were adapted from the old Apache and Hind choppers. Improvements to the Apache included thicker armor at the cost of some speed and maneuverability, two rotors on the sides instead of one, more hardpoints to allow for even more missile power, and two manned machine guns on either side, and the craft was dubbed the Jaguar by the company. Improvements to the Hind included a much improved range at the cost of some speed, four manned machine guns on the sides of the gunship, and more weight allowance to carry heavier ordinance and more rounds for the machine guns, and the craft became known as the Rhino. These powerful choppers together could devastate villages and small cities, as well as mobilize moderate amounts of ground troops. The Colonel walked out of the hangar in his pixelated desert camo fatigues and black boots, and he boarded his personal, custom-made innovation of the PMC of Mercatus. He wasn't the kind of commander to watch from the sidelines, he always participated in any battle he could so he could boost morale in his troops and command them. The large chopper was based off of the Russian MI-26 cargo chopper. Instead of carrying capacity, however, the room was used for much thicker armor plating, more powerful engines that allowed for a significant increase in speed and maneuverability, and a hell of a lot more hardpoints and machine guns, almost like a cruiser in the sky. The front had six 20mm twin-barrel rotary guns, and five manned .50 BMG heavy machine turrets on either side, and two 50mm cannons on the front and back. The hardpoints allowed for a hell of a lot of Hellfire pods and Maverick missiles while still being able to carry Sidewinders and AMRAAM missiles. The hand-picked crew was very talented at what they did, carrying the chopper through many tough battles in Iran, Venezuela, Sudan, Nigeria, Korea, and Indonesia. The Colonel walked with purpose as he entered the cockpit, then standing next to the pilot as the attack force took off. Hellfire, Mavericks, and other missiles that were engineered by the company would be deployed, including modified hellfires with a combo of napalm and magnesium inside, and heavy-duty versions of Mavericks that had a wider AOE and more power from the shockwave. All in all, 17 choppers were taking part in the attack and two bombers would clean up after them. They would hit Valo first and then Wak Sindh.

Near Valo

"Colonel, sir, we have a contact about 7 klicks East of us, looks like a Gray Devils craft, should we open fire?" inquired the female navigation officer. The Colonel responded, "No, but keep an eye out if they move to defend Valo, if they do, we'll blast them out of the sky."

They were only 3 klicks away from Valo now.
About Me: Far-Right high schooler from Texas disillusioned with the progressive path being taken by society and propagated by young people.
Political Ideology: Right Wing Populism
Religion: Evangelical Baptist Christian

Pro: Gun Rights, Nuclear Family, Protectionist Economics, Capitalism, Israel, Border Wall, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Energy, Traditional Social Values.
Anti: Communism, Socialism, BLM, LGBTQ Rights, Environmentalism, Affirmative Action, Globalism, Corporatism, Universalism, New Age Spirituality.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:15 pm

30 klicks from Valo, Buzzard and Iceman

2 F-35 Lightnings are flying over the desert, piloted by Buzzard and Iceman. "Iceman, this is Buzzard, copy."
"This is Iceman, over, what do you got?" "I've got multiple bogeys, 40 klicks out, apparently heading for Valo." 'I'll radio command"

HMS King James VII

"Sir, Iceman and Buzzard have detected multiple bogeys heading for a village." "Give them orders to engage."

4 klicks from Valo, 7 klicks from bogeys

Iceman managed to get ahead of Buzzard. By opening the doors, he was detected before Buzzard. "Eagle 1, Fox 3!" He launches one of his Meteor air-to-air missiles, and then diverts for a second attack run.

Konolas
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Konolas » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:53 pm

1 HOUR BEFORE INTERVENTION
"Airplane 4 why are you landing" said Ilari Lagounov, the marshall

"We are low on fuel, we won't make it" said general for the Beta group "Savage's"

"Well then I guess we're all gonna land and wait for you guys" said the marshall

"No need, I think we can make it" said the Beta group

45 MINUTES BEFORE INTERVENTION
IGORGRAD
Konolasian National Anthem starts playing

Vilen Kozlov comes on to stage

"Hello to everyone here. You’re probably asking yourself ‘why am I here’, it’s because today, or rather right now, Konolasian soliders are flying to Karifistan to help ‘rebels’ of this country. We want to help them bring an end to this tyrannical monarchy, and bring a new era to Karifistan. Thank you for lisening and goodbye."

Vilen Kozlov leaves the stage
Last edited by Konolas on Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Puerto Coco Organization
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:09 am

Gadam Airport

PCO's transport plane finally touched ground. The troops exited in line while Commander Miller was giving them instructions. KCG troops were stationed there as expected but they were informed of the arrival and therefore let the troops in. Miller got first in double line he ordered his men to formation and they started marching torwards Gadam's police station. As they walked through the city, there were some shouting from the local population against foreign intervention but others supported it. But Miller had orders to not intervene with negative force. Finally, they arrived outside the police station. The Commander decided that they will wait here for Scarlet Eagle's troops to arrive. He order his men to form a line in front of the police station and keep an eye to the locals. He was expecting the police station to respond to their arrival any time now.
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze Twitter: @MHazePCO

Engaged in : Verdansk, Kastovia (2020-2021)
Ukraine (2022-present)
War against Al-Qatala (2020-present)

Vas Evaland
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Vas Evaland » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:31 am

Evalandish Intervention in the Civil War

"This is Humphrey Wingdale," Humphrey, general of the armed forces said. "You are free to land."

"Roger that." Said Lucy Beakman, who is good at paradropping.

Under command of Humphrey's orders, The paratroopers parachuted off the plane EMS Evaland, and into the Quazir region.

Next comes the other armed forces of General Wingdale, which travel by the ship HMS Barban.

The paratroopers try to go north and east into the cities of the region, whilst the other armed forces try to go and fight the Karifstani forces in the coastline, and trying to occupy the coastline.

Then, the paratroopers try to invade the rest of the unoccupied Quazir region, whilst the other armed forces will go north, and try to occupied the rest of unoccupied Karifistan.

Mercatus
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mercatus » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:00 am

Hypron wrote:30 klicks from Valo, Buzzard and Iceman

2 F-35 Lightnings are flying over the desert, piloted by Buzzard and Iceman. "Iceman, this is Buzzard, copy."
"This is Iceman, over, what do you got?" "I've got multiple bogeys, 40 klicks out, apparently heading for Valo." 'I'll radio command"

HMS King James VII

"Sir, Iceman and Buzzard have detected multiple bogeys heading for a village." "Give them orders to engage."

Iceman managed to get ahead of Buzzard. By opening the doors, he was detected before Buzzard. "Eagle 1, Fox 3!" He launches one of his Meteor air-to-air missiles, and then diverts for a second attack run.

One of the Jaguar choppers fell from the sky, hitting the ground with a noticeable shockwave from the explosion. "Dammit!" the Colonel yelled. He then contacted a nearby patrol that was about 30 klicks out, securing an air perimeter around the command post. "Pilots, this is your commander speaking, we have two F-35s firing missiles at our choppers, abort current objectives and shoot them down!" The pilots responded with a simple, customary "Yes Sir." and flew their fighters toward the bogeys with their afterburners. The planes were modified F-22 Raptors that had been stolen fresh off the production line by corporate plane thieves, after which they were given more internal hardpoints, much more powerful afterburners, and VTOL capability by the company's excellent engineering and reverse-engineering department. They were armed with 10 Sidewinders, 10 AIM-120 AMRAAMs, and one 50mm rotary cannon for each of the two pilots. The F-22 was a more expensive but also higher quality craft than the Lightning II, but wether or not the pilots of the F-35s were skilled or not remains to be known. Within 5 minutes, the F-22s had arrived and began to circle the bogeys, attempting to acquire missile lock and also firing the rotary cannon as well. They were above the choppers altitude, at around 23000 feet now, so the choppers were more or less safer to continue.
About Me: Far-Right high schooler from Texas disillusioned with the progressive path being taken by society and propagated by young people.
Political Ideology: Right Wing Populism
Religion: Evangelical Baptist Christian

Pro: Gun Rights, Nuclear Family, Protectionist Economics, Capitalism, Israel, Border Wall, Fossil Fuels, Nuclear Energy, Traditional Social Values.
Anti: Communism, Socialism, BLM, LGBTQ Rights, Environmentalism, Affirmative Action, Globalism, Corporatism, Universalism, New Age Spirituality.

Empire of Ur
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Ur » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:26 am

In The Quazir Region
The Group of Mercenaries landed from a Urian troop transport above. They were the first mercenary team set up by Ur to land in Karifistan.
The Leader, a heavily bearded and tattoo covered man with a assault rife and curved sword, looks at his map. He then looks back at his fellows and speaks to them in a commanding, harsh voice.
"Alright Boys, our mission is to assist the rebals and kill any supporder or combatent of the Emirate we can find. We shall head towards the coast as thats where most of the Karifistani soldiers are prowling about."

His second-in-command, a long-haired man with a hunting knife and rife, walks up beside The Leader. "And remember to stay away from anything in the sky unless it is a Urian Troop Transport. We don't want to get blown up by bombs so quickly, do we?"

The Mercenaries nod.

The Leader raises his sword and shouts "Move Out!" before the Mercenaries begain walking quickly south, glancing around them constanly.
Pronouns: she/her

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:38 am

Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs
Central Majakarta, Majapahit
0600 local time

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am delighted that you are all able to arrive on time. Let's get straight to the point. Ground intelligence have reported several updates in Karifistan. As you all know, the Emirate of Karifistan is facing heavy opposition from rebel forces in this civil war. These rebels are based mainly in the Quazir region in the northeastern part of the country, and that is where the Emir has decided to strike next."

Deputy Minister for Strategic Actions, Rangga Ceta opened this morning's emergency meeting with the general staff of the Imperial Military. These ladies and gentlemen serving as the top management for His Imperial Majesty's armed forces were called in just a bit over an hour ago to discuss the latest turn of events in Karifistan. Previously, Majapahit had been observing the civil war in silence. Now, as the Emir has decided to launch an offensive operation on the rebels, it seemed like the Empire had to take action to assist the Emirate.

Rangga flicked a button on a remote. The overhead projector flickered on, immediately showing a map of Karifistan in front of the general staff. "Based on what our boys on the ground could gather, these are the locations of rebel encampments. Before the offensive is launched, the Emirate's border forces have been readied so that no rebel may escape to the neighbouring countries later on."

Several red circles appeared on the map, highlighting what Rangga had said earlier. "Ladies and gentlemen," he started again, "The interests of His Imperial Majesty our Emperor are with the Emirate. As long as this war keeps on going, His Majesty's interests are constantly under threat. That is why my ministry has decided that the military - your men - should establish contact with the Emirate's forces. If necessary, we shall provide aid for them, whether it be through supplying them with weapons and equipment, or sending our troops in."

"If I may, sir," interrupted an Army three-star general at the far end of the table, "Have we notified the Crown of our decision yet?"

Rangga nodded firmly. "Indeed, we have. His Imperial Majesty has given us a green light to intervene in the civil war."

Sender: Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Majapahit
Recipient: Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Emirate of Karifistan (or equivalent)
Encryption: Maximum

To whom it may concern,

Salutations. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Rangga Ceta, Deputy Minister for Strategic Actions in the Majapahiti Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs. I have proudly been given the opportunity to speak/write on behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII, Supreme Commander-in-chief of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency, Premier Joko Widodo.

We have been silently observing the recent turn of events in Karifistan, particularly the armed conflict brewing between your government on one side, and a rebellion in opposition to the Emir on the other. While the Empire of Majapahit understands the precariousness of the situation, we must inform you that His Imperial Majesty has personal interests vested in your nation. It would be unwise to let this rebellion threaten the existence of the Emperor's interests. Consequently, we would like to inform you that the Emperor, as a fellow monarch, wishes the Emir the best of health and luck in preserving his nation's integrity, and that Karifistan now has full support from Majapahit.

The Imperial Military is ready to assist your forces on the battlefield, both directly by sending our own troops and indirectly by supplying Emirate forces with Majapahiti weaponry. We would firstly like to request permission to use the airfields in the city of Arkatesh and the town of Zekit as our primary bases of operations. A detachment of 800 personnel of the 207th Infantry Battalion shall be flown in using several C-130J Hercules transporters, along with equipment and other supplies. If possible, we would like to cooperate with your troops in small-scale operations, both defensive and offensive, in the near future.

We shall await your response. We wish you luck and may the Gods and Goddesses be on your side.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Rangga Ceta,
Deputy Foreign Minister, Majapahit
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"

The Gray Devils
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gray Devils » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:50 am

To: Republic de Tropico

On behalf of the Emirate of Karifistan and Emir Nasser Alizai, all communications, interactions, and any form of directorates will be handled by General Zamad al-Fajuuk. The General has been given complete authority over national security and will be providing directorates and objectives to your private company through a cut-out system. Suspicions are high of spies within our upper echelon, and we do not wish to compromise any operations or actions.

We appreciate the support of your organization, and we will pay all expenses to ensure the full employment and provided aid of your organization. For now, please assist in maintaining order in the city of Gadam, which as of late has succumbed to riots, organized protests, and attacks on local government infrastructure. Establish a firm prescience and await further instruction. While you may handle local insurgents at your own disposal, we do encourage maximum force if necessary.

We will contact you again very soon.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:51 am

Mercatus wrote:
Hypron wrote:30 klicks from Valo, Buzzard and Iceman

HMS King James VII

One of the Jaguar choppers fell from the sky, hitting the ground with a noticeable shockwave from the explosion. "Dammit!" the Colonel yelled. He then contacted a nearby patrol that was about 30 klicks out, securing an air perimeter around the command post. "Pilots, this is your commander speaking, we have two F-35s firing missiles at our choppers, abort current objectives and shoot them down!" The pilots responded with a simple, customary "Yes Sir." and flew their fighters toward the bogeys with their afterburners. The planes were modified F-22 Raptors that had been stolen fresh off the production line by corporate plane thieves, after which they were given more internal hardpoints, much more powerful afterburners, and VTOL capability by the company's excellent engineering and reverse-engineering department. They were armed with 10 Sidewinders, 10 AIM-120 AMRAAMs, and one 50mm rotary cannon for each of the two pilots. The F-22 was a more expensive but also higher quality craft than the Lightning II, but wether or not the pilots of the F-35s were skilled or not remains to be known. Within 5 minutes, the F-22s had arrived and began to circle the bogeys, attempting to acquire missile lock and also firing the rotary cannon as well. They were above the choppers altitude, at around 23000 feet now, so the choppers were more or less safer to continue.

Iceman had a modified F-22 Raptor on his tail, but he had a genius idea. "Command, this is Iceman, I have a bogey on my six. Prepping for a twist on the Pugachev's Cobra, over" He pulls up as fast as possible, and then stops the engine, allowing the Raptor to pass by him before restarting the engine. "Missile lock on target. Eagle 1, Fox 3!" He launches a Meteor at his target.

Meanwhile, Buzzard and the other Raptor were engaged in a flat scissors maneuver against each other. "This is Buzzard to Iceman, requesting assistance, over." "This is Iceman, I have my own problems at the moment." "Command, prepping for a high Yo-Yo, over."He accelerates his speed and begins to turn left.
Last edited by Hypron on Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:12 am

A report came to General Sandford. "Comrade General, recon satellites report RADAR contacts and possible air combat northwest of the blue line, exact coordinates are unclear. Advise dispatching our own aircraft to investigate"

He nodded in agreement "Ottoman and Saracen wings will investigate, they're fairly new in terms of experience, but a few combat patrols should get them up to speed.". Within the hour, 12 aircraft were in the sky and heading towards the approximate area of the disturbance, where they would sweep for RADAR and signal contacts both ground and air. It would take some hours to get there, though.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

The Gray Devils
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gray Devils » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:28 am

“This is Hotel, multiple engagements in progress.”

Magnus Walgren sat up straight and adjusted his headset, saying,”Report.”

“Guerilla forces have engaged the KCG on the main roads to Walo and Wak Sindh. The KCG are caught out in the open, but they’re inflicting heavy casualties on the guerrillas. The KCG have lost several armored units but the guerrillas have barely dented their forward advance. We also have third party involvement...”

Walgren grimaced ,”Verifications?”

“We’ve identified Hypron fighters engaging Mercatus aircraft. Urian based mercenary units and other combatants yet to be identified have also been spotted. Advisements?” Hotel asked.
Walgren opened the laptop he possessed and booted it up to access the regional map, as he did he said into his mouthpiece, “Advise the guerrillas to make a tactical retreat to Walo and Wak Sindh. Suggest their sharpshooters and RPG teams cover the pullback. They should also prepare for mortar strikes against the incoming KCG units. And...” he hesitated slightly ,”they should also equip the stingers.”

“Roger, Hotel relaying your instructions, will update.”

The battle so far was going poorly for the guerrillas. They had already lost several dozen fighters to the KCG T-72 tanks and the combined fire of the KCG fire teams. In turn they had destroyed several enemy tanks, both via mine fields and RPG strikes. Their sharpshooters and surpressing fire tactics had also eliminated a high number of KCG troops, but even so they were heavily outnumbered and the KCG were pounding harder it seemed with every lost unit. As the fighting raged on, word was passed that a tactical retreat was advised, covered by sniper fire and RPG’s. Begrudgingly, the rebels began retreating along the ridges, laying down moderate fire as they pulled back for Walo and Wak Sindh.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:53 am

Being multirole, the aircraft were given a single phosgene canister each to drop. Unlike a missile or bomb, it was made of a ceramic composite which would trigger an inertial fuse on high energy impacts, in turn triggering a detonator which would burst the shell open and expel the deadly payload at high pressure.

Saracen-1, AKA George Wright was aware of this, having recieved training in the effective use of chemical munitions. Although he wouldn't hesitate to use them should they be needed, there was a troubling itch at the back of his mind. The smell of rotting hay, followed shortly by drowning on dry land. At least it would be quick.

Meanwhile, back at Sandfords command bunker
The good General had decided to advance the line, dismantle the temporary fortifications that had been put in place, having identified superior strategic terrain further forward. a 20 kilometer march would begin to push the line forward, to begin setting up a more favourable defensive position. They could only hope the attack would come from where they though it would, they'd been surprised before...
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 am

Palace War Room, Guzbek, Aroni
D-2 Days

"Well our duck shoot just turned into a war, the Emir has Allies on the ground, and we have report of air engagements"

"Options?"

"We have minimal boots on the ground but i suggest waiting for the full troupe. But i suggest we prepare the way with aerial strikes."

"Authorized, have CVN "Olivia" on launch offensives on Arkatesh, Zabal, and Yaka Oboo"

"We've had a detachment of Army Special Forces head to Wak Sindh to prepare the link up with rebel forces"

"Acceptable, Anything else"

"No, Sir"

CVN "Olivia"
D-46 Hours

The air wing is a flurry of activity as the surveillance/strike flight and the EW squadron prepared for SEAD operations

Two crafts would be taking part in this operation:

The dedicated EW aircraft, a derivative of the manned stealth fighter. It is armed with high-speed anti radiation missiles and laser guided cluster bombs (2x AA Missiles, 2x Anti-Radiation, and 2x Cluster bombs), advanced interception and jamming equipment, and various countermeasures

With them is the UAV Strike Bomber, a smaller craft, capable of great maneuverability. They would form the vanguard. Each one carries 2 standoff glide bombs, and a single AA missile.

Soon 10 fighters and 6 UAVs were in the air, heading through Pakistan to attack Arkatesh

6mi southeast of Wak Sindh
D-46 Hours

A group of 12 Army operators pushes through the mountains, dodging patrols and the combat, making it's way to the town. They're keeping their eyes out for members of the rebels, their mission was to link up and pathfind for the main force.

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:17 pm

JNSDF Maya, Command in Control (CIC)

"Sir, we have targets about 300 kilometers away. The Royal Navy hasn't detected them, but our advanced radar systems have." "Open fire with TSAMS as fast as possible. Sound general quarters."

3 minutes later

4 VLS sites open up, firing 4 Tomahawk Sea Attack Missiles at the first contact. All SM-3 Block 2 missiles are also prepared for combat.

HMS King James VII

"Sir, the Maya appears to have spotted enemy naval vessels." 'Prepare to defend the fleet. Launch F-35s with MIM-40 Exocet missiles."
Last edited by Hypron on Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:43 pm

Likewise VLS tubes on 3 of the Destroyers open up firing salvos of Mid-Range point defense missiles, between them and the CIWS the tomahawks are cut down to one. But that one strikes a destroyer in her rear. A fireball erupts over the ocean and the ocean spray is tossed. A direct hit to the magazine.

"Alright, they want it rough, 36 Anti-ship missiles, flood their defenses, target the two carriers. And Scramble a fighter squadron." RADM. Oliver May bellows

The order is disseminated, 4 VLS tubes from each of the 9 remaining destroyers open up, 18 Anti Ship missiles for the USS America and the HMS King James the VII each. They skim along the water line at three and half times the speed of sound. The Air Wing is busy launching fighter jets but it will take time to get them in the fight. AEW RADAR aircraft are already in the air as a pair, now alert and scanning diligently for the carrier's response. They're only protection is a pair of escort fighters and the destroyers' missiles

From the remaining destroyers 4 Helos spin up to rescue whom ever survived the explosion

Hypron
Ambassador

Postby Hypron » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:05 pm

Aroni wrote:Likewise VLS tubes on 3 of the Destroyers open up firing salvos of Mid-Range point defense missiles, between them and the CIWS the tomahawks are cut down to one. But that one strikes a destroyer in her rear. A fireball erupts over the ocean and the ocean spray is tossed. A direct hit to the magazine.

"Alright, they want it rough, 36 Anti-ship missiles, flood their defenses, target the two carriers. And Scramble a fighter squadron." RADM. Oliver May bellows

The order is disseminated, 4 VLS tubes from each of the 9 remaining destroyers open up, 18 Anti Ship missiles for the USS America and the HMS King James the VII each. They skim along the water line at three and half times the speed of sound. The Air Wing is busy launching fighter jets but it will take time to get them in the fight. AEW RADAR aircraft are already in the air as a pair, now alert and scanning diligently for the carrier's response. They're only protection is a pair of escort fighters and the destroyers' missiles

From the remaining destroyers 4 Helos spin up to rescue whom ever survived the explosion

Maya, CIC

"Imbound at the wire." "Vampire, vampire, vampire, killing with SM-3 and Aster missiles." All destroyers open fire with a total of 72 surface-to-air missiles, 2 per target, destroying 30 out of 32 missiles. Then the CIWS opens fire, destroying 1 of the 2 missiles. The last one misses the America by a few meters, starting a fire below decks. "Fire back with 20 more missiles, NOW!" 4 TSAMS, 4 Harpoons, and 12 Exocets are fired in unison. Meanwhile, the fighters are dispatched to attack the enemy fleet.

Aroni
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aroni » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:33 pm

The VLS tubes open up once more quad packed missiles launch out and screen the missiles, none of them even make it to the CIWS.

"This is going to come down to who has more PD. and i think we lead in respect"

"Sir Bandits in the air"

"Where's the squadron?"

"Last ones just off the deck"

"Scramble the second squadron and move the fighters in to defend, launch more Anti-ship, target the small ship, we've already let them launch, no point in attacking the carriers now"

With those orders the 10 5th-gen Fighters launch, they were lean mean stealth machines, nimble, and armed to the teeth with missiles, but they were on the back foot, the Hypron fighters had the initiative. But in the destroyer group a volley of nearly 100 missile is launched, a third of their payload, it had to work if they were going to stay in the fight, and all that was concentrated on the 6 destroyers in an effort to eliminate their PD ability.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents