NATION

PASSWORD

[R] poss baiting/trolling "Hong Kong"

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

[R] poss baiting/trolling "Hong Kong"

Postby The Free Joy State » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:46 am

Despite IM's views, musing on his winding up dead in a Chinese concentration camp seems somewhat questionable:

Duhon wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
if these people want to be "free" then they are welcome to move to America, then they can see how Free the people really are

just stop literally destroying this city and its economic foundation

if you wanna be as unfree as possible, you can always move to xinjiang or a concentration camp or wherever xi is at
you'd barely need your games or your canadian past then when you're as dead as the state wishes you to be

And political nicknaming (bolding mine; message being replied to removed)
Hammer Britannia wrote:That reminds me

IM, why did you come back? We have made it very clear to you that even talking about HK online can get you arrested at best and at worst you'll end up with your kidneys missing and your body floating in an ocean because of 'suicide'. Is it really worth the risk of potential death that could come from sucking off Pooh Bear in this thread?
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:17 am

The Free Joy State wrote:Despite IM's views, musing on his winding up dead in a Chinese concentration camp seems somewhat questionable:

Duhon wrote:
if you wanna be as unfree as possible, you can always move to xinjiang or a concentration camp or wherever xi is at
you'd barely need your games or your canadian past then when you're as dead as the state wishes you to be

And political nicknaming (bolding mine; message being replied to removed)
Hammer Britannia wrote:That reminds me

IM, why did you come back? We have made it very clear to you that even talking about HK online can get you arrested at best and at worst you'll end up with your kidneys missing and your body floating in an ocean because of 'suicide'. Is it really worth the risk of potential death that could come from sucking off Pooh Bear in this thread?

Did not realize that was considered political nicknaming, my apologize.

I have edited the post accordingly
Last edited by Hammer Britannia on Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
All shall tremble before me

Linderman
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Linderman » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:12 pm

This?

Heloin wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
but only if they're getting paid

if there were no payment for this (from some kind of a support group), then it wouldn't be sustainable for so long

I think the HKPD should look into it, they might find some ties to a foreign group, it could help the government restore order

Your stupid smear campaign is stupid and makes you look like an ass.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:52 pm

Linderman wrote:This?

Heloin wrote:Your stupid smear campaign is stupid and makes you look like an ass.

No.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

New Bremerton
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Bremerton » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Satuga wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
This is a false narrative. The premature attack on LegCo established the protest movement (long ago) as violent

Did you not see the footage?

I've seen plenty of footage, both police and protesters have done things wrong, except the fact it's the polices job to act both civil and with the law. Which if you didn't know breaking a fucking Emergency Care agent's arm is neither civil or within the law. You're just too fucking dense to admit the government is in the wrong.

Emphasis mine.
LIBERA TE TUTEMET EX INFERIS (Liberate yourself from hell)
Alt of Glorious Hong Kong

Neutraligon
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 01, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Neutraligon » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:42 am

If you want to call me by a nickname, call me Gon...or NS Batman.
Mod stuff: One Stop Rules Shop | Reppy's Sig Workshop | Getting Help Request
Just A Little though

Return to Moderation