NATION

PASSWORD

Betrayal

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Greater Chinese Emperia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Betrayal

Postby The Greater Chinese Emperia » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:06 pm

After Decades of Dictatorship a new dictatorship has taken rule for the first time since 1945 a Nationalist Government has taken rule. Chinese Nationalism is on the rise again

However a incident happened in the East China sea.

The Chinese dont know entirely who did it so they have a meeting in Shanghai during this meeting more incidents are happening with Chinese but also Korean ships.

Eventually the Chinese found it this is being caused by there own ally Vietnam aswell as Taiwan which formed a coalition against the dictatorship which had been killing people. The Chinese declared war on Taiwan and Vietnam this is the start of a War which millions would die.

Tibet and Uyghurstan aswell as North India joined the coalition while Korea joined its ally China. A huge war has begun but no engagements yet Image
Protests in Beijing due to the war

Other Asian Countries worried about the severe effects of this war are picking sides to support.

The stage is set with a massive East and Southeast Asian War Underway only waiting for the orders will attacks begin and millions of people all around Asia will die. who will support the Nationalists as they are the victim or help the Coalition who is trying to liberate China from the grip of a Dictatorship.

Out of Rp: I will roleplay other irl nations entering the war on random sides there will also be more than two sides in this war
Last edited by The Greater Chinese Emperia on Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kirina
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kirina » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Sandra Alompra—the Lady of the Golden Stool, Empress of Kirīna—has elected to stand firm and aid the Chinese nationalists in whatever way the mighty Burmese crown may do so. The Empire will gladly aid her Chinese neighbors in rising to greater triumphs of prosperity and might than ever before. Glory to the East!

OOC: My nation is based mainly on 19th-century Burma with some Chinese influences and is located in Burma’s place.

Marathanara
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Marathan Lion Rises

Postby Marathanara » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Marathanara or just Maratha looks at the situation of the war especially following Kirana's entrance into the war on the Chinese Side
The Marathan's Declare war on North India on the side of the Nationalists to reunite India and also because they hate Vietnam to be exact
The Marathan Army swiftly ravages the Deccan Plateau and quickly makes progress against there northern Counterpart

The Monarchy also does some pretty brutal Genocide against there Northern Counterparts because Maratha which is now majority Tamil Based thinks of North Indians as Degenerates

Out of RP: Marathanara is a monarchy based in South India its capital is Perga

Viva La Rebel Academy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Rebel Academy's Time to Shine

Postby Viva La Rebel Academy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Having recently heard news that the old dictatorship of China has just fallen from within, but was swiftly restored into power with new glory by the new dictatorship, after having faced several attempts of their censorship row against Rebelian media outlets both old and new, the Rebel Academy from its tiny island chain of Dongtou finally stands up. Proclaiming very loudly with a stance so pervasive as not just wanting to liberate China, but the whole of Asia. Knowing that millions will perish in the ensuing weeks to come, Patricia, hailing from the Philippines on a visa to China months prior is giving in one big speech:

Above: A large gathering is being held to hear Patricia's famous inciting speech.

Patricia Laguna: "I will stand firm in the way of social progress, I may have family back home, but I won't tolerate the long wait of a revolution in which we are ready to take. Whoever made such a setup for a fall to take their seats is about to face the similarity of the biggest protests China has experienced years before. I read the books, it tells their whole story of blatant lies, boasting about how they can grow and manipulate their own peoples to reject any form of criticism and then force them to do the same towards its own neighbors. How can they manage to crush every revolution, the answer was simple, and only they know about it. Our voices were in constant threat by their state fake news, their "vowing to respond ambitiously to anything", and so on. They don't understand our language as much we don't understand theirs, but we taken a backseat to this whole mess for too long."

*Patricia wipes her nose with a tissue for a bit.*

"So why have the new government decided to repeat the same tragic history over? We were close to taking them down before anyone else, but someone must've slipped in and well, who knows what comes next? We may not have the numbers to beat them, but we surely have the wits, our strong will, and a clear goal in mind, we are tired of being pushed around like pounced dogs on the sidewalk or under-fed people dying for rations! Have they already lost their minds by now, what with the two dependencies and other disputed lands out there. Don't even get us started about what we're being classed as a tiny country who isn't a dependency, but a self-sufficient society of the very young and educated. A country so small with the courage of a larger country as them? I am, I will lead the people to our ultimate liberation moment we long waited. Asia beckons us, and we're out to teach the whole continent what anarchism with a taste of modern technology is all about!"

*The crowd then cheers loudly.*

"Arm yourselves to the forefront, the mainland of China is our first call to our own liberation, starting with the densely populated provinces tonight. No one needs our help, we're out for ourselves in the name of survival. I'll have our academy cancelled until further notice and all businesses closing early hours than usual. Our central market hub will always be in service, watching for any changes to our stock prices. Flights to and from Dongtou will be cancelled and declared a no-fly zone. That is all, and thank you for being here."

*The audience then begins to scatter.*

OOC: Despite being a little bit ahead of everyone else chronologically, my technology and the use of soldiers measured about a normal adult human being's height is balanced enough for me to participate, all my robotics will sit in production labs safely deactivated. My use of WMDs are disabled. I won't start RP'ing with you until tomorrow morning.
Last edited by Viva La Rebel Academy on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Pan-Asian survivalist nation who doesn't need international help when disaster strikes, and is only one nation away before total reunification of the continent.

Latest Ticks: G32 is renamed to G51 after western Asia falls into anarchy. The Academy is attempting to figure out a way of getting Japan into the Rebelian side.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

GCE Reaction

Postby The Greater Chinese Emperia » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:59 pm

The GCE seeing these rebels appear abandons its attacks on other countries and starts a brutal campaign in its own country of crushing the Rebel academy demanding they instead move to Vietnam

however a part of the Chinese Army assaults Uyghursta crippling the Economy of the country

Viva La Rebel Academy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Zhejiang Province is the First to Go during First March

Postby Viva La Rebel Academy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Above: The city of Wenzhou is the first major stop in Patricia's march to the capital, repeating the historical 1989 protests.

It has been several hours since Patricia and her 100,000-armed civilian militia packing only old assault rifles, Kowloon pistols, bottles of liquid fire, handheld grenades, and rations needed to last for two weeks. The march carried her and the angry civilian soldiers ranging from as young as 20 to as old as 48, carrying various protest signs in Chinese. It all goes like "Let go of China, or we will make you go!", "End our suffering!", "Emperor must step down!", "Release the energy of freedom, Viva La Revolution!", and clenched fists carrying a pile of rice, etc. Patricia stops at Wenzhou, the first major city the group comes across. She orders them to stop, expecting rest.

Patricia Laguna: "This is where we will make our first round of protests on the mainland, everyone. Yes, we are tired, but we are making this move to show the new tyrannical regime we are serious, serious business. Wenzhou isn't the kind of city to waltz in and find a safe space to make the stage, but uh, if we can get the people of this province on my back, other provinces can follow too in our wake!"

*The audience claps, jumps wildly and raised protest signs in the air, chanting "Rev-o-lu-tion! We are on the march! Rev-o-lu-tion! China will be ours!" Rev-o-lu-tion! Make peace, not war! Viva La Revolution, let's go!" followed by more clapping.*

Patricia Laguna: "Countrymen and countrywomen of Wenzhou, your time of being repressed by your tragic empires is hereby over, it is time to wake up and stand for your own place, your livelihood, and the value of your labor! You may think of us as thugs for hire, but we are the real deal here, we are Pan-Asian anarchists. China is no place for such barbaric dictators, the sleeping giant must be awoken on our good side, meaning we must get this huge country to wake up and stand in the name of peace, but they don't want peace, and they're coming for us. You want proper knowledge, seek us, not the state, you want to fight proper, ask my militia right here, they will help you, we are not your enemy here. If they don't back down when we meet them, we will resort to fighting, but we are doing the public a big favor."

*The militiamen and women cheers a little and then silence.*
A Pan-Asian survivalist nation who doesn't need international help when disaster strikes, and is only one nation away before total reunification of the continent.

Latest Ticks: G32 is renamed to G51 after western Asia falls into anarchy. The Academy is attempting to figure out a way of getting Japan into the Rebelian side.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Im calling one void

Postby The Greater Chinese Emperia » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:21 pm

The Chinese arent a monarchy.

The Chinese order bombings directly on the stage where the speech has happened killing many many Chinese Nationalists cheer on as the traitors of the state die to these Bombs. The Chinese order a full scale invasion of North India realizing that Marathanara is more of a pest than the Chinese originally thought The Revolution shall fail! glory to the GCE!

At the Same time Chinese Army does strict crackdowns against dissent the people who are loyal support these dissents

The Ma Clique declares independence but quickly rejoins Nationalist China. Vietnam faces heavy stress to Chinese soldiers attacking there border Will the final communist nation fall? or will Communism prevail in Vietnam

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

out of rp

Postby The Greater Chinese Emperia » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:24 pm

OO RP: Rebel Academy this aint 1945 its beyond that so ik what your saying but it isnt what you think it is

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents