NATION

PASSWORD

War of Dhaka(closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Legation Cities of Asia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

War of Dhaka(closed)

Postby Legation Cities of Asia » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:25 pm

War has broken out between Syedenisthia and the LCA over Dhaka. We use our factbooks for this.

let us go!
I am mysterious
Don't like to tell my age
My political viewpoint? Liberal and leftist. Social Democracy for the win!

I'm basically a social democrat with the rhetoric of a full-blown Marxist

My nation is a 10.5 according to This Index

FOR F7'ERS.
We ESTIMATE a kill rate of 750-1 against a 2019 USA. Obviously, this changes compared to other nations, and not all nations against us will have such losses, or even losses at all.(looking at you Godular)

Legation Cities of Asia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Legation Cities of Asia » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:57 am

RP:
President Min Shao orders conscription, instituting a draft, as a task force of 35,000 Heavy Assault Soldiers, along with 50 Thunder Guns,20 Sphinx tanks, and 50 FJ-29's begin moving into Dhaka.
The LC Deng is ordered to fire at Syedenisthian soldiers trying to reinforce Dhaka
Last edited by Legation Cities of Asia on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am mysterious
Don't like to tell my age
My political viewpoint? Liberal and leftist. Social Democracy for the win!

I'm basically a social democrat with the rhetoric of a full-blown Marxist

My nation is a 10.5 according to This Index

FOR F7'ERS.
We ESTIMATE a kill rate of 750-1 against a 2019 USA. Obviously, this changes compared to other nations, and not all nations against us will have such losses, or even losses at all.(looking at you Godular)

Return to International Incidents