NATION

PASSWORD

Galactic Wars

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Galactic Wars

Postby The Commandant » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:19 am

It's a little late, but yesterday marked the day that Galactic Wars reached 50 members after less than 3 months. It's a small number, tiny in comparison to larger regions, but every new member is a milestone.

Hopefully GC can reach 100 members by the end of the year. It's an ambitious target for a small, upstart region that has barely a few thousand telegram stamps available, but anything is possible.

GC would again like to extend an arm of friendship throughout the NS community. We invite the construction of diplomatic relations between our region and others to help foster friendship and cooperation. We would love to participate in RPs in other regions, so be sure to have a chat with one of our officers.

Cheers!
:)
Last edited by The Commandant on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Kanzler and Minister of Home Affairs in Hartfelden.
Former Corporal of The Invaders.
Currently Recruitment Officer for Galactic Wars.

Bowzin
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Bowzin » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:59 am

Congratulations on the milestone!
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
| On a Redemption Arc. |
We dropped a new resume dispatch!

The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commandant » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:30 am

Bowzin wrote:Congratulations on the milestone!

On behalf of GC, thanks! Also I'm having a deja Vu moment. Have we spoken before?

Perruzio Veloce
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Perruzio Veloce » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:02 am

Rule Galactic Wars! Organize some more manual telegrams. 100 is kinda ambitious for just a single person. I'll help too.
Recruitment officer for Galactic Wars.

Yellow on white is really painful to read, isn't it?

The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commandant » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:19 pm

Perruzio Veloce wrote:Rule Galactic Wars! Organize some more manual telegrams. 100 is kinda ambitious for just a single person. I'll help too.

Getting that ready

Garavoir
Civilian

Founded: Oct 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Garavoir » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:46 pm

I think your forum thread needs some life.

The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commandant » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:47 pm

Garavoir wrote:I think your forum thread needs some life.

We are a new and pretty insignificant region in the grand scheme of things, so it will take some time.

We havent forgotten
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

just stop it

Postby We havent forgotten » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:52 am

The Commandant wrote:We are a new and pretty insignificant region in the grand scheme of things

And may it stay that way. You really were never that important in Nationstates but you sure did plenty of damage. And while nobody talks about what you have done back in Hartfelden anymore, nobody has forgotten either. Let this region that you are putting so much effort in fizzle into insignificance and die. Stop commenting on forum threads and trying to keep your new bloody adopted region's thread up with those puppets of yours. You said some truly dreadful stuff and did some truly dreadful acts so don't expect us to be forgiving you, no matter how much you try to act all nice in Hartfelden's forum thread or in the rest of the community. Go stuff your politeness up your back end.

Actually you know what? This region doesn't even deserve it. They don't deserve dying because of you. They don't know what sort of a person you are and what you are capable of. If you are truly a nice person now, leave this region, leave the game and never come back. And don't ever touch a keyboard again because you are truly incapable of thinking before speaking or doing anything online.

Nice speaking to you :) !

New Sukberia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Sukberia » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:23 am

We havent forgotten wrote:
The Commandant wrote:We are a new and pretty insignificant region in the grand scheme of things

And may it stay that way. You really were never that important in Nationstates but you sure did plenty of damage. And while nobody talks about what you have done back in Hartfelden anymore, nobody has forgotten either. Let this region that you are putting so much effort in fizzle into insignificance and die. Stop commenting on forum threads and trying to keep your new bloody adopted region's thread up with those puppets of yours. You said some truly dreadful stuff and did some truly dreadful acts so don't expect us to be forgiving you, no matter how much you try to act all nice in Hartfelden's forum thread or in the rest of the community. Go stuff your politeness up your back end.

Actually you know what? This region doesn't even deserve it. They don't deserve dying because of you. They don't know what sort of a person you are and what you are capable of. If you are truly a nice person now, leave this region, leave the game and never come back. And don't ever touch a keyboard again because you are truly incapable of thinking before speaking or doing anything online.

Wow. Dude!
Professionnal bombass bombillier. Former legionnaire 34-0

Luxcentra
Attaché

Founded: Feb 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxcentra » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:24 am

Dude, did you not think about what you were saying here? Not once while you were typing this? Where's the impulse control?? You're essentially telling him his efforts and time are worthless and that he should never go on the internet because he might have done some stuff on a game. If you wanted to prove your point, you should have laid out your points in a concise and clear way and given evidence for these claims. Instead, now you just look like the aggressor. Learn to let people turn the page, regardless of their past.

Congratulations to OP on reaching 50 members!
Last edited by Luxcentra on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
FT Ecumenopolis
Used a base picture of the moon Titan, and made the changes to make it look like a planet-wide city. (Scroll to bottom of link for picture of planet)

Luxcentra was colonized with the goal of becoming the galactic center of NS Commerce.

ENTP|Taurus|Lawful Good|Earth/Light
My Values
Luxcentran Values
Lux Central News -- Preparing For Tomorrow | Residents worried of the President's sudden authoritarian turn | Construction of a new central district to replace the current capital is under way.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:41 am

*** Warning for flamebaiting ***

If you don't have anything good to say about a player, don't say it. Especially not using a puppet.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

We havent forgotten
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby We havent forgotten » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:41 am

Luxcentra wrote:
We havent forgotten wrote:And may it stay that way. You really were never that important in Nationstates but you sure did plenty of damage. And while nobody talks about what you have done back in Hartfelden anymore, nobody has forgotten either. Let this region that you are putting so much effort in fizzle into insignificance and die. Stop commenting on forum threads and trying to keep your new bloody adopted region's thread up with those puppets of yours. You said some truly dreadful stuff and did some truly dreadful acts so don't expect us to be forgiving you, no matter how much you try to act all nice in Hartfelden's forum thread or in the rest of the community. Go stuff your politeness up your back end.

Dude, did you not think about what you were saying here? Not once while you were typing this? Where's the impulse control?? You're essentially telling him his efforts and time are worthless and that he should never go on the internet because he might have done some stuff on a game. If you wanted to prove your point, you should have laid out your points in a concise and clear way and given evidence for these claims. Instead, now you just look like the aggressor. Learn to let people turn the page, regardless of their past.

I have plenty of proof. The entire community knows about what Commandant did offsite. In case you don't

- Spread vile transphobic messages around
- DOXXED somebody

I think you can see why I said that. Honestly, I don't care whether he has reformed or not. He shouldn't be online. Period.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:14 am

Luxcentra wrote:

I have plenty of proof. The entire community knows about what Commandant did offsite. In case you don't

- DOXXED somebody

I think you can see why I said that. Honestly, I don't care whether he has reformed or not. He shouldn't be online. Period.

*** 1-day ban for Harassment ***
This stops. Now.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Commandant » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:44 am

We havent forgotten wrote:I have plenty of proof. The entire community knows about what Commandant did offsite. In case you don't

- DOXXED somebody

I have long accepted that I said some bad stuff. I do. And I have apologised so many times, I'm not sure if I have enough fingers for all the times I individually typed the word 'sorry'. As for me acting nice, I just want to return to this community that I have spent nearly 2 years in, despite how much it probably hates me now.

And for doxxing, I deny that. It is impossible for me to disprove what my close 'friend-whom-I-shall-not-name' told you guys (we are on good terms now btw). Specifically that I doxxed somebody who I shall also not name. I did not dox that person and I never even tried to. I don't know why that 'friend-whom-I-shall-not-name' said that to you, but it is untrue. And if you choose to believe that I have doxxed somebody, then so be it. I can't change that.

Also, kudos to a certain high-ranking member of a region that I will, as usual, not name. You tried to block out the usernames in your conversations with 'friend-whom-I-shall-not-name' when he/she claimed that I had been doxxing. Sadly, your name blocking skills are quite lacklustre. You were unable to block out the 'friend-whom-I-shall-not-name''s username in the textbox. Big F for you.

Also, if you really want to discuss this, can we please discuss this anywhere else but the thread of this region?

Edit: Actually, all publicity is good publicity (maybe). 570 views for a little region of 60? Several hundred in less than a day? Yes!
Last edited by The Commandant on Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Commandant
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

*trumpet noises*

Postby The Commandant » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:04 am

GC finally reaches 100

Well actually, that was several days ago but out of laziness, I just put it off until today. 2 months ahead of schedule, Galactic Wars has managed to reach 100 members, thanks to the hard work of my fellow officers and an unnamed sponsor who kindly donated a few stamps to us. Let's see if we can get to 150 by December!

Galactic Wars will never stop rising!

Rule Galactic Wars!
Last edited by The Commandant on Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Perruzio Veloce
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Leadership changes

Postby Perruzio Veloce » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:35 pm

Roughly a week ago, The Commandant was banned from our region. The rest of the team at Galactic Wars was largely inactive on the forums and as a result, we had no clue of the crimes Commandant had committed. He has no place in a open and diverse region that does not tolerate toxicity and transphobia. He is now banned, and we hope to do everything we can to disassociate ourselves with him. On behalf of GW, we apologise for not taking action earlier.
Recruitment officer for Galactic Wars.

Yellow on white is really painful to read, isn't it?

Conquerus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Conquerus » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:20 am

Big sad!
Wilhelm von Hartfelden, Markgräf von Munzenhan

Third Kanzler of Hartfelden
First and Second Minister of Domestic Affairs in Hartfelden
Member of The First and Second Reichstag in Hartfelden
Markgräf of Munzenhan
Standard Bearer in Die Kaiserlichen Streitkraefte