NATION

PASSWORD

A Desperate Plea OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

A Desperate Plea OOC

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:34 am

I wasn't originally going to make an OOC thread because it seemed like it would mostly be me and Arachkya, but more than a few people have TG'd me their interest. So to maintain order an OOC thread is pretty much necessary at this point to discuss ideas and keep straight who is allowed in the thread and who is not. This was intended to be a peaceful meeting thread, so we're going to continue along that line, at least for now.

First up a couple of rules:
1. This is not a war thread or a large-scale military thread, so none of that.
2. No God-Modding.
3. No character-killing without express permission.
4. Continue to TG me or Arachya if you are interested in joining, or feel free to post here.

Link to the IC

Currently allowed to post:
The Shrailleeni Empire
Arachkya
Danceria
Great Buenos Aires
Republica de Gran Chaco
Mackjaracotavon
The Worst Nation Possible
أدرس اللغة العربية وهي لغة جميلة
Mother of One, Mother of All
Ask Me Anything IC
Come to the Mother's Embrace
New Edom wrote:Elizabeth Salt remarked, "It's amazing, isn't it, you rarely see modern troops that wear their 19th century uniforms and gear so well--they must drill all the time. Is this a guards outfit?"

Sif said to her, "This is a modern Shrailleeni Empire military parade. Like as in this is what they wear, this is what they use. This is it."

The Worst Nation Possible
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

First.

Postby The Worst Nation Possible » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:35 am

Nice.

Mackjaracotavon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mackjaracotavon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:42 am

Note, Cretia's use of a nuclear-powered battleship for transport is not an act of intimidation. It'll serve as part of the task force later on.
What is on my nation's front page does not reflect my nation in rp. It follows its own distinct lore that is separate from what is defined by the "issues" choices.

Kingom of Cretia, total monarchy founded in the Middle Ages and remains unchanged to this day.
All factbooks (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mac ... l=factbook) are works in progress and subject to changes or retcons.

Arachkya
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Mackjaracotavon wrote:Note, Cretia's use of a nuclear-powered battleship for transport is not an act of intimidation. It'll serve as part of the task force later on.

This not a war thread, keep that in mind. :D

Aid for the rebels, yes, sending an intervention force?, NO.
Last edited by Arachkya on Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no divine feminine.

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

My nation does NOT represent my RL views.

Mackjaracotavon
Spokesperson

Postby Mackjaracotavon » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:45 pm

Arachkya wrote:
Mackjaracotavon wrote:Note, Cretia's use of a nuclear-powered battleship for transport is not an act of intimidation. It'll serve as part of the task force later on.

I know. Cretia's primary role in this is to act as a safe haven for the religion in question.
Last edited by Mackjaracotavon on Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is on my nation's front page does not reflect my nation in rp. It follows its own distinct lore that is separate from what is defined by the "issues" choices.

Kingom of Cretia, total monarchy founded in the Middle Ages and remains unchanged to this day.
All factbooks (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=mac ... l=factbook) are works in progress and subject to changes or retcons.

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:43 pm

To be clear, this is fine. I hope that my letter explained the IC reasoning well. Also, if you require a description of the port just let me know.
Ask Me Anything IC
New Edom wrote:Elizabeth Salt remarked, "It's amazing, isn't it, you rarely see modern troops that wear their 19th century uniforms and gear so well--they must drill all the time. Is this a guards outfit?"

Sif said to her, "This is a modern Shrailleeni Empire military parade. Like as in this is what they wear, this is what they use. This is it."

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:21 am

Arachkya, if you have a personal problem with the IC concept of a matriarchal culture or women in power that's fine, but do try to continue to separate RL and IC opinions and activities please.
Ask Me Anything IC

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:23 am

The Shrailleeni Empire wrote:Arachkya, if you have a personal problem with the IC concept of a matriarchal culture or women in power that's fine, but do try to continue to separate RL and IC opinions and activities please.

Ok, I thought I did, I will do my best, no offense intended. :)

My nations policies are not economic, but a deliberate attempt to kill of the spirits and the sacred forests of the Pagan rebels.

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:39 am

Arachkya wrote:
The Shrailleeni Empire wrote:Arachkya, if you have a personal problem with the IC concept of a matriarchal culture or women in power that's fine, but do try to continue to separate RL and IC opinions and activities please.

Ok, I thought I did, I will do my best, no offense intended. :)

None taken, you've just made it clear in your note that you have a personal stake in this and I am no kind of therapist.
Ask Me Anything IC

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:40 am

Mack, if you would like me to make you an arrival post I shall.
Ask Me Anything IC

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:41 am

Arachkya wrote:

Also, how would you feel about sanctions/condemnation? And will we be getting a chance to actually go back to Arachkya as trainers/priestesses?
Ask Me Anything IC

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:48 am

The Shrailleeni Empire wrote:
Arachkya wrote:This not a war thread, keep that in mind. :D

Also, how would you feel about sanctions/condemnation? And will we be getting a chance to actually go back to Arachkya as trainers/priestesses?

I would LOVE sanctions/condemnations, and yes we will, that is the idea, back to Arachkya and fight the regime. :)

Mackjaracotavon
Spokesperson

Postby Mackjaracotavon » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:31 pm

Is this RP abandoned?

The Shrailleeni Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Shrailleeni Empire » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:36 pm

It would seem that is more or less so, yes. I made it to see where things would go, but I sense that they are not going much of anywhere. That being said I appreciate your contributions Mack, very solid stuff. I'd be open to doing something again with you in the future.
Ask Me Anything IC

Arachkya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arachkya » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:37 am

The Shrailleeni Empire wrote:It would seem that is more or less so, yes. I made it to see where things would go, but I sense that they are not going much of anywhere. That being said I appreciate your contributions Mack, very solid stuff. I'd be open to doing something again with you in the future.

Agreed, I was out of ideas as well.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents