NATION

PASSWORD

Right Wing Media claims climate activist child abuse victim

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Acardia
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Acardia » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:15 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:Should we take the evidence for climate change seriously and begin making real changes so that our children will have a future?

No, let's gaslight a sixteen year old who's actually trying to make a difference because she has autism. That'll show those polar bears.

I have read the East Anglia E-Mails man made climate Change (the current name ) is a scam and shame on the Climate Cultist for using a child for there scam
Quotes
Those who stand for nothing fall for everything.
Faith with out works is a dead faith
Evil wins when Good does nothing
My Factbook
I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian
I am a Tea Party Conservative
I am a American National Unionist
I am a Liberal Conservative

Salus Maior
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Salus Maior » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:50 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:Should we take the evidence for climate change seriously and begin making real changes so that our children will have a future?

No, let's gaslight a sixteen year old who's actually trying to make a difference because she has autism. That'll show those polar bears.

Republicans: This is the way.

Although, let's not forget how Democrats treated those Catholic boys who were being harassed by Black supremacists.
Last edited by Salus Maior on Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Traditionalist Catholic, Constitutional Monarchist, Habsburg Nostalgic, Distributist, Disillusioned Millennial.

"In any case we clearly see....That some opportune remedy must be found quickly for the misery and wretchedness pressing so unjustly on the majority of the working class...it has come to pass that working men have been surrendered, isolated and helpless, to the hardheartedness of employers and the greed of unchecked competition." -Pope Leo XIII, Rerum Novarum

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:44 pm

New Acardia wrote:

I have read the East Anglia E-Mails man made climate Change (the current name ) is a scam and shame on the Climate Cultist for using a child for there scam

What you've done is made a claim based on your own uneducated belief.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

New Acardia
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Acardia » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:52 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:
New Acardia wrote:

What you've done is made a claim based on your own uneducated belief.

I read the E-Mails
And the words like hide the decline and your trick worked
Quotes
Those who stand for nothing fall for everything.
Faith with out works is a dead faith
Evil wins when Good does nothing
My Factbook
I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian
I am a Tea Party Conservative
I am a American National Unionist
I am a Liberal Conservative

Previous

Return to General