NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Program for Generalitat Catalunya

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Embassy Program for Generalitat Catalunya

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:43 pm

Available locations for embassy:
Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona -near the Monumental Bullring of Barcelona
Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona - near the Plaça de Catalunya
Carrer de Casp, Barcelona - near the Parc de l'Estacio del Nord
Carrer de Roger de Flor, Barcelona - close to La Ciutatdella
More will be added.

CONSULATE IS OPTIONAL

Consulate locations:
Badalona
Terrassa
Sabadell
Lleida
Andorra la Vella
Vielha
La Seu d'Urgell
Mahon, Menorca

Catalonian Diplomacy

Copy code to apply for Embassy Program

Code: Select all
[b]National Information:[/b]
- Official Nation Name:
- Nation Name:
- Capital:
- Official Language(s):
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent:

[b]Ambassador Information:[/b]
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces:

[b]Location Information:[/b]
[i]From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice[/i]
- First Choice Location:
- Second Choice Location:
[b]Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top[/b]
- Consulate Choice One Location:
- Consulate Choice Two Location:

[b]Staff and Equipment Information:[/b]
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?:

[i]The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate[/i]
- Number and type of weapons:
- Number and type of vechicles:

[b]Miscellaneous Questions:[/b]
- Do you have any special requests?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Any additional information:
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya:
Last edited by Generalitat Catalunya on Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:39 am, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Global Harran
Attaché
 
Posts: 91
Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Global Harran » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:27 am

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Queendom of Global Harran
- Nation Name: Global Harran
- Head of State: Queen Jasmine Morenai (The Mother)
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Kyle Crane
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Harris Brecken.

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Toufik Saad. (age 26)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Fatima Saad (age 24)
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: None

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Andorra la Vella
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Terrassa

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 15 (10 embassy, 5 consulate)
- Service Staff: 8 (6 embassy, 2 consulate)
- Security Staff: 10 (7 embassy, 3 consulate)
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes, 6 Service staff

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapitate
- Number and type of weapons: 10 HW 509 Pistols
- Number and type of vechicles: 3 Armored Jeep Compass, 5 Sedans, 2 Vans

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, trade, tourism and research/scientific cooperation.
- Any additional information: N/A
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: standard drugs for the infirmary, 2 German Sheperds for security
A small city-state of 5 million Harran Virals, reformed after an outbreak in 2014
Based on Dying Light

I don't use NS stats
A 18 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy Program
Harran Weapons Company Storefront

User avatar
Indonesian Peoples
Envoy
 
Posts: 340
Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:37 am

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: The Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara
- Nation Name: Nusantara
- Head of State: President Grace Natalie
- Head of Government: President Grace Natalie
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Afwan soyanto

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Enderson J. Faraz
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife: Sahyia Felicity Portson
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: None

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location:
- Consulate Choice Two Location:

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 14
- Service Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 17
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: No

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapitate
- Number and type of weapons: 31x Glock 18
- Number and type of vechicles: 4 [Armored] Toyota Fortuner & 6 [Armored] Toyota Camry

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? Embassy must have a mosque
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Any additional information: none
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: none
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:53 am

Global Harran wrote:National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Queendom of Global Harran
- Nation Name: Global Harran
- Head of State: Queen Jasmine Morenai (The Mother)
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Kyle Crane
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Harris Brecken.

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Toufik Saad. (age 26)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Fatima Saad (age 24)
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: None

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Andorra la Vella
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Terrassa

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 15 (10 embassy, 5 consulate)
- Service Staff: 8 (6 embassy, 2 consulate)
- Security Staff: 10 (7 embassy, 3 consulate)
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes, 6 Service staff

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapitate
- Number and type of weapons: 10 HW 509 Pistols
- Number and type of vechicles: 3 Armored Jeep Compass, 5 Sedans, 2 Vans

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, trade, tourism and research/scientific cooperation.
- Any additional information: N/A
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: standard drugs for the infirmary, 2 German Sheperds for security



Dear Harris Brecken,
Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be located at 56 Carrer de Casp, Barcelona. Due to limited availability in Andorra la Vella your consulate will be located at 78 Carrer Major de Sant Pere, Terrassa.

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:14 am

Indonesian Peoples wrote:National Information:
- Official Nation Name: The Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara
- Nation Name: Nusantara
- Head of State: President Grace Natalie
- Head of Government: President Grace Natalie
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Afwan soyanto

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Enderson J. Faraz
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife: Sahyia Felicity Portson
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: None

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location:
- Consulate Choice Two Location:

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 14
- Service Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 17
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: No

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapitate
- Number and type of weapons: 31x Glock 18
- Number and type of vechicles: 4 [Armored] Toyota Fortuner & 6 [Armored] Toyota Camry

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? Embassy must have a mosque
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Any additional information: none
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: none



Dear Afwan Soyanto,
Your application has been accpeted. Your embassy will be located at 709 Gran Viade les Corts Catalans. Will you open a consulate later in your diplomatic mission?

User avatar
Mambenga
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 52
Founded: May 28, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mambenga » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:01 pm

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: People's Revolutionary Republic of Mambenga
- Nation Name: Mambenga
- Head of State: President of the MPRCS/President of the Republic Marshal Ngbanda Kpama Nzoyombo
- Head of Government: Same as Head of State
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Prof. Vunduawe Nzambo Ayumba

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Ladawa Ngbangawe
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Will not be accompanying the ambassador.
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: None

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: N/A (Mambenga does not plan on opening a consulate)
- Consulate Choice Two Location: See above

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 4
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 4 Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine guns
- Number and type of vechicles: 1 Mercedes E-Class (W213) executive car; 2 Mercedes-Benz S-Class luxury sedans

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? Mambenga would like Catalunya to establish an embassy in our country.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes. Mambenga would like to negotiate the following agreements with Catalunya: Non-aggression pact; treaty of friendship and cooperation; scientific and cultural exchange agreement.
- Any additional information: No
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: None
People's Revolutionary Republic of Mambenga
République Populaire Révolutionnaire du Mambénga


RP Population: 35 million
Capital: Gbadolite
Head of state: President of the MPRCS/President of the Republic Marshal Ngbanda Kpama Nzoyombo
Official language: French
National languages: Lingala, Kikongo, Swahili (Kingwana variant), Tshiluba
Demonym: Mambengan (English); mambengais (French)
Territories claimed: DR Congo, Cabinda (Angolan exclave), Rwanda, Burundi

User avatar
The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1212
Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:53 pm

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
- Nation Name: Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
- Head of State: Emperor Anaximander "The Scarlet" Blachkov and Empress Anna "The Scarlet" Blachkov
- Head of Government: Vice-Emperor / First Secretary William Raven
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Jane Binkerton (female, age 57)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Henry Binkerton (husband, age 54)
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: Light arthritis in the knees.

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Terrassa
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Badalona

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 20 (embassy), 5 (consulate)
- Service Staff: 10 (embassy), 3 (consulate)
- Security Staff: 15 (embassy), 3 (consulate)
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes, 5 Service staff

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 18 Kahr P pistols, 13 Magpul PDRs, 18 Taser X26
- Number and type of vechicles: 3 Armored Chevrolet Suburban SUVs, 14 Sedans, 3 vans

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? We would like for you to open an embassy in our nation (link in sig)
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, trade, tourism, student exchange, scientific cooperation and non-agression.
- Any additional information:
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: standard drugs for the infirmary, 2 Appalachian Woldogs for security.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

User avatar
Indonesian Peoples
Envoy
 
Posts: 340
Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:29 pm

Generalitat Catalunya wrote:
Indonesian Peoples wrote:National Information:
- Official Nation Name: The Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara
- Nation Name: Nusantara
- Head of State: President Grace Natalie
- Head of Government: President Grace Natalie
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Afwan soyanto

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Enderson J. Faraz
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife: Sahyia Felicity Portson
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: None

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location:
- Consulate Choice Two Location:

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 14
- Service Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 17
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: No

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapitate
- Number and type of weapons: 31x Glock 18
- Number and type of vechicles: 4 [Armored] Toyota Fortuner & 6 [Armored] Toyota Camry

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? Embassy must have a mosque
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Any additional information: none
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: none



Dear Afwan Soyanto,
Your application has been accpeted. Your embassy will be located at 709 Gran Viade les Corts Catalans. Will you open a consulate later in your diplomatic mission?


To whom it may concern,

Firstly, we are delighted that you have accepted our proposal on building an embassy. Now official diplomatic insights can start. Secondly, on the question of the consulate, we would think that an embassy has what a consulate has, but it is at most have a higher degree of Importance than a consulate and a more use than a consulate.

For more info;
The Differences between a consulate and an embassy, you can find here; <•>

Sincerely,
Afwan Soyanto
Ministry of External Affairs and Relations
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Indonesian Peoples wrote:
Generalitat Catalunya wrote:

Dear Afwan Soyanto,
Your application has been accpeted. Your embassy will be located at 709 Gran Viade les Corts Catalans. Will you open a consulate later in your diplomatic mission?


To whom it may concern,

Firstly, we are delighted that you have accepted our proposal on building an embassy. Now official diplomatic insights can start. Secondly, on the question of the consulate, we would think that an embassy has what a consulate has, but it is at most have a higher degree of Importance than a consulate and a more use than a consulate.

For more info;
The Differences between a consulate and an embassy, you can find here; <•>

Sincerely,
Afwan Soyanto
Ministry of External Affairs and Relations



The consulate choice is optional, it is just if many tourists visit our country from yours it would be important to have that diplomatic link between us.

Thank you for the information. I was just wondering if there will be a later stage in our trade talks.

Sincerely,
Carles Borges
Last edited by Generalitat Catalunya on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:17 pm

Mambenga wrote:National Information:
- Official Nation Name: People's Revolutionary Republic of Mambenga
- Nation Name: Mambenga
- Head of State: President of the MPRCS/President of the Republic Marshal Ngbanda Kpama Nzoyombo
- Head of Government: Same as Head of State
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Prof. Vunduawe Nzambo Ayumba

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Ladawa Ngbangawe
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Will not be accompanying the ambassador.
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: None

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: N/A (Mambenga does not plan on opening a consulate)
- Consulate Choice Two Location: See above

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 4
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 4 Heckler & Koch MP5 submachine guns
- Number and type of vechicles: 1 Mercedes E-Class (W213) executive car; 2 Mercedes-Benz S-Class luxury sedans

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? Mambenga would like Catalunya to establish an embassy in our country.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes. Mambenga would like to negotiate the following agreements with Catalunya: Non-aggression pact; treaty of friendship and cooperation; scientific and cultural exchange agreement.
- Any additional information: No
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: None



Dear Prof. Vunduawe Nzambo Ayumba,
Your application has been accpeted. Your embassy will be located at 87 Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona. Your embassy is located near the Sagrada Familia and the Plaça de Gaudí. We will get to applying for an embassy when I get back from vacation on Thursday because I am currently using my phone. We shall get to those trade talks soon!

Sincerely,
Carles Borges, Foreign Relations Minister of Catalunya

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:28 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:National Information:
- Official Nation Name: American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
- Nation Name: Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
- Head of State: Emperor Anaximander "The Scarlet" Blachkov and Empress Anna "The Scarlet" Blachkov
- Head of Government: Vice-Emperor / First Secretary William Raven
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Jane Binkerton (female, age 57)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Henry Binkerton (husband, age 54)
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: Light arthritis in the knees.

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Terrassa
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Badalona

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 20 (embassy), 5 (consulate)
- Service Staff: 10 (embassy), 3 (consulate)
- Security Staff: 15 (embassy), 3 (consulate)
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes, 5 Service staff

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 18 Kahr P pistols, 13 Magpul PDRs, 18 Taser X26
- Number and type of vechicles: 3 Armored Chevrolet Suburban SUVs, 14 Sedans, 3 vans

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? We would like for you to open an embassy in our nation (link in sig)
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, trade, tourism, student exchange, scientific cooperation and non-agression.
- Any additional information:
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: standard drugs for the infirmary, 2 Appalachian Woldogs for security.



Dear Michael Foxter,
Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be located at 3645 Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona. Your consulate will be located at 4574 Carrer de Sant Isidre, Badalona near the Platja de l’Estació. We hope do have a trade agreement signed sometime soon.

Sincerely,
Carles Borges, Foreign Relations Minister of Catalunya
Last edited by Generalitat Catalunya on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Indonesian Peoples
Envoy
 
Posts: 340
Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:41 am

Generalitat Catalunya wrote:
Indonesian Peoples wrote:
To whom it may concern,

Firstly, we are delighted that you have accepted our proposal on building an embassy. Now official diplomatic insights can start. Secondly, on the question of the consulate, we would think that an embassy has what a consulate has, but it is at most have a higher degree of Importance than a consulate and a more use than a consulate.

For more info;
The Differences between a consulate and an embassy, you can find here; <•>

Sincerely,
Afwan Soyanto
Ministry of External Affairs and Relations



The consulate choice is optional, it is just if many tourists visit our country from yours it would be important to have that diplomatic link between us.

Thank you for the information. I was just wondering if there will be a later stage in our trade talks.

Sincerely,
Carles Borges


Ooc: oops, i forgot to mention that we shall postpone the consulate, since diplomatic arrest is happening within nusantara. We shall allow a consulate, it may happen but not in this time. Sorry!
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:23 am

Indonesian Peoples wrote:
Generalitat Catalunya wrote:

The consulate choice is optional, it is just if many tourists visit our country from yours it would be important to have that diplomatic link between us.

Thank you for the information. I was just wondering if there will be a later stage in our trade talks.

Sincerely,
Carles Borges


Ooc: oops, i forgot to mention that we shall postpone the consulate, since diplomatic arrest is happening within nusantara. We shall allow a consulate, it may happen but not in this time. Sorry!


ooc: i will have to do all of the other things tomorrow because i’m currently on vacation in kansas city and doing everything on my phone. lol!

User avatar
Free Santa Rosa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Sep 23, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Santa Rosa » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 am

Good day! Though our nations might share ideological differences, we are still eager to open diplomatic ties with you. We hope for a fruitful relationship between our two nations!

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: The People's Republic of Free Santa Rosa
- Nation Name: Free Santa Rosa
- Head of State: Comrade Chairman Garcia
- Head of Government: Comrade Chairman Garcia
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Dr. Edilberto "Eddie" Teng

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Comrade Alegre
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: Regular smoker.

Location Information: Free Santa Rosa does not plan on opening an embassy at this time.
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location:
- Second Choice Location:
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Terrassa
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Andorra la Vella

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 1 ambassador and 8 staff
- Service Staff: 1 head, 1 nurse, and 4 staff.
- Security Staff: 5 guards
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: 2 Janitors.

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: Each guard will have a pistol and a submachine gun. Comade Alegre is also licensed to carry a pistol.
- Number and type of vechicles: One armored commuter van (custom Toyota Hiace), and one armored sedan (Mazda 3).

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? None.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? We would love to enter cultural and student exchanges with your nation.
- Any additional information:
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: Medicinal supplies, and most of the comrades are smokers.

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:16 am

Free Santa Rosa wrote:Good day! Though our nations might share ideological differences, we are still eager to open diplomatic ties with you. We hope for a fruitful relationship between our two nations!

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: The People's Republic of Free Santa Rosa
- Nation Name: Free Santa Rosa
- Head of State: Comrade Chairman Garcia
- Head of Government: Comrade Chairman Garcia
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Dr. Edilberto "Eddie" Teng

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Comrade Alegre
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: Regular smoker.

Location Information: Free Santa Rosa does not plan on opening an embassy at this time.
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location:
- Second Choice Location:
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Terrassa
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Andorra la Vella

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 1 ambassador and 8 staff
- Service Staff: 1 head, 1 nurse, and 4 staff.
- Security Staff: 5 guards
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: 2 Janitors.

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: Each guard will have a pistol and a submachine gun. Comade Alegre is also licensed to carry a pistol.
- Number and type of vechicles: One armored commuter van (custom Toyota Hiace), and one armored sedan (Mazda 3).

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? None.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? We would love to enter cultural and student exchanges with your nation.
- Any additional information:
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: Medicinal supplies, and most of the comrades are smokers.



Dear Dr. Edilberto Teng,
Your application has been accepted. Your consulate will be located at 352 Carrer de la Sardana, Andorra la Vella. We will get to those cultural treaty talks later on in your diplomatic mission in Catalunya. We are excited to see Consul Comrade Alegre.

Sincerely,
Carles Borges, Foreign Minister of Generalitat Catalunya

User avatar
National Yorkshire
Attaché
 
Posts: 77
Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Right-wing Utopia

Postby National Yorkshire » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:30 am

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Republic of Yorkshire
- Nation Name: Yorkshire
- Head of State: President Tony Downing
- Head of Government: Prime Minister John Longworth
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Cameron Brown

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Erin Roberts
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Father, David Hawkins. Mother, Amanda Hawkins. Spouse, Thomas Roberts. Has 2 daughters (names not given due to confidentiality issues surrounding minors)
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: N/A

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Andorra la Vella
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Lleida

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 30
- Security Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 5 Submachine Guns, 15 Pistols.
- Number and type of vechicles: 40 BMW E-Series, 3 Renault Trafic vans.

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? We would like to discuss a non-aggression pact.
- Any additional information: N/A
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: 15 duty-free packets of cigarettes.
  • Charters-Reid loses case for another recount in the crucial district of Hull at supreme court, Edginton victory confirmed.
  • New trains to be introduced on the Liverpool-Scarborough line, travelling at up to 125 mph.


Independent Yorkshire in the year 2049.

A puppet of Agarntrop

User avatar
Free Santa Rosa
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Sep 23, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Santa Rosa » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:14 am

Generalitat Catalunya wrote:
Free Santa Rosa wrote:<snip>



Dear Dr. Edilberto Teng,
Your application has been accepted. Your consulate will be located at 352 Carrer de la Sardana, Andorra la Vella. We will get to those cultural treaty talks later on in your diplomatic mission in Catalunya. We are excited to see Consul Comrade Alegre.

Sincerely,
Carles Borges, Foreign Minister of Generalitat Catalunya


We are delighted to hear such joyous news, Mr. Borges! Heh, 'Borges'. Forgive me, but I tend to find humor in the silliest of things. In any case, we shall make preparations as soon as possible for comrade Alegre. May our effort both bloom into better understanding and tighter solidarity between our nations!

Comrade Consul Alegre and his delegation arrive a few days after preparations for the consulate have been completed. They hope to sign a cultural exchange at the earliest possible opportunity.

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:25 pm

National Yorkshire wrote:National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Republic of Yorkshire
- Nation Name: Yorkshire
- Head of State: President Tony Downing
- Head of Government: Prime Minister John Longworth
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Cameron Brown

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Erin Roberts
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Father, David Hawkins. Mother, Amanda Hawkins. Spouse, Thomas Roberts. Has 2 daughters (names not given due to confidentiality issues surrounding minors)
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: N/A

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Andorra la Vella
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Lleida

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 30
- Security Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 5 Submachine Guns, 15 Pistols.
- Number and type of vechicles: 40 BMW E-Series, 3 Renault Trafic vans.

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? We would like to discuss a non-aggression pact.
- Any additional information: N/A
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: 15 duty-free packets of cigarettes.



Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be located at 1748 Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona. Your consulate will be located at 856 Carrer de Saragossa, Lleida. Benvinguts a Catalunya!
Sincerely,
Carles Borges, Foreign Minister of the Principality of Catalunya.
Last edited by Generalitat Catalunya on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lisboa de Tejo
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Aug 18, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Lisboa de Tejo Application for an Embassy in Catalunya

Postby Lisboa de Tejo » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:19 am

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Republic of Lisboa de Tejo
- Nation Name: Lisboa de Tejo
- Head of State: Marcos Rodarte
- Head of Government: Olivia Caetano
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Pedro Verissimo

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Teodósio Trinidade (47)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Ana Coelho Trinidade, wife (45); Roldao Coelho Trinidade, son (15)
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: Asthma

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: La Seu d'Urgell
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Sabadell

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 17
- Service Staff: 13
- Security Staff: 7
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes.
The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 4 9mm pistols; 3 Glocks
- Number and type of vechicles: 11 2019 Cadillac Escalades and 1 Audi TT

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, customs union
- Any additional information: No
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: 1 dog

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:45 am

Lisboa de Tejo wrote:National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Republic of Lisboa de Tejo
- Nation Name: Lisboa de Tejo
- Head of State: Marcos Rodarte
- Head of Government: Olivia Caetano
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Pedro Verissimo

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Teodósio Trinidade (47)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Ana Coelho Trinidade, wife (45); Roldao Coelho Trinidade, son (15)
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: Asthma

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: La Seu d'Urgell
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Sabadell

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 17
- Service Staff: 13
- Security Staff: 7
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes.
The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 4 9mm pistols; 3 Glocks
- Number and type of vechicles: 11 2019 Cadillac Escalades and 1 Audi TT

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, customs union
- Any additional information: No
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: 1 dog


Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be located at 874 Carrer de Mallorca. Your consulate will be located at 553 Carrer de Calderon, Sabadell. We are excited to sign future treaties!

Sincerely,
Carles Borges, Catalonian Foreign Minister

User avatar
Eastern Slavia
Envoy
 
Posts: 259
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Eastern Slavia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:12 am

Enclosed is our application, we look forward to cooperation between our nations!

-FM V. Vladimirov

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Republic of East Slavyanka
- Nation Name: East Slavyanka
- Head of State: Anna Oktyabrskaya
- Head of Government: Anna Oktyabrskaya
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Vyacheslav Vladimirov

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Dasha Teresova
- Ambassador's Family (if any): n/a
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: n/a

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Terrassa
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Andorra la Vella

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 10 (will hire more as needed)
- Security Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 10 Browning Hi-Power
- Number and type of vechicles: 5 GAZelle vans 4 J70 Land Cruisers

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? n/a
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Any additional information: N/a
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: Teresova's wolf hybrid dog
East Slavyanka is an unrecognized state with a population of 22.5 million people, the current President since 2015 is Anna Oktyabrskaya

Embassy Program

User avatar
Romanian-Slavia
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Romanian-Slavia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:39 am

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Legionary Empire of Romanian-Slavia
- Nation Name: Romanian-Slavia
- Head of State: Emperor Augustus I the Great
- Head of Government: Șerban Roșbivici
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Theodore Cesariu

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Karl Petrovici
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: N/A

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Andorra la Vella
- Consulate Choice Two Location: -

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?:

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 5 x AKM, 18 x Glock Pistol
- Number and type of vechicles: 1 x Cadillac Escalade, 5 x Ford Crown Victoria

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Any additional information: N/A
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: N/A
Emperor Augustus I the Great wrote:The worst fact about our world is that the most powerful country in the world is a libertarian-looking oligarchy


Long Live to the Emperor!

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:46 am

Eastern Slavia wrote:Enclosed is our application, we look forward to cooperation between our nations!

-FM V. Vladimirov

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Republic of East Slavyanka
- Nation Name: East Slavyanka
- Head of State: Anna Oktyabrskaya
- Head of Government: Anna Oktyabrskaya
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Vyacheslav Vladimirov

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Dasha Teresova
- Ambassador's Family (if any): n/a
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: n/a

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Terrassa
- Consulate Choice Two Location: Andorra la Vella

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 10 (will hire more as needed)
- Security Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?: Yes

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 10 Browning Hi-Power
- Number and type of vechicles: 5 GAZelle vans 4 J70 Land Cruisers

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? n/a
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Any additional information: N/a
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: Teresova's wolf hybrid dog

Dear Vyacheslav Vladimirov,
Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be located at 344 Carrer de Mallorca, Barcelona. Your consulate will be located at 353 Carrer de la Societat,
Terrassa. We look are looking forward to seeing Dasha Teresova!
Sincerely,
Carles Borges, Catalonian Foreign Minister

User avatar
Generalitat Catalunya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:58 am

Romanian-Slavia wrote:National Information:
- Official Nation Name: Legionary Empire of Romanian-Slavia
- Nation Name: Romanian-Slavia
- Head of State: Emperor Augustus I the Great
- Head of Government: Șerban Roșbivici
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Theodore Cesariu

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Karl Petrovici
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: N/A

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes
- Second Choice Location: Carrer de Mallorca
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: Andorra la Vella
- Consulate Choice Two Location: -

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya?:

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 5 x AKM, 18 x Glock Pistol
- Number and type of vechicles: 1 x Cadillac Escalade, 5 x Ford Crown Victoria

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Any additional information: N/A
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: N/A


Your application has been accepted. Your embassy will be located at 6578 Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, Barcelona. Your consulate will be located at 89 Carrer de la Sardana, Andorra la Vella.

User avatar
Coflandia
Secretary
 
Posts: 33
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Coflandia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:35 pm

National Information:
- Official Nation Name: The Armed Republic of Coflandia
- Nation Name: Coflandia
- Head of State: Führer and Kaiser Marian II Île-de-Berlin
- Head of Government: Führer and Kaiser Marian II Île-de-Berlin
- Foreign Relations Minister or Equivalent: Abdul Al-Iqbal

Ambassador Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Werner von Braun
- Ambassador's Family (if any): They will stay in mein country
- Any health issues the Ambassador faces: Healthy ambassador

Location Information:
From those three locations pick one as your first choice and the other as your second choice
- First Choice Location: Carrer de Casp, Barcelona
- Second Choice Location: Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, Barcelona
Choose a Consulate Location from the 5 cities at the top
- Consulate Choice One Location: We don't have the budget for a consulate for now
- Consulate Choice Two Location: We don't have the budget for a consulate for now

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 1 secretary for the ambassador, 1 legal assistant, 1 economic officer
- Service Staff: 10 diplomatic and consular staff
- Security Staff: 2 officers with baton and taser
- Will you be hiring staff from within Catalunya? Yes, thank you.

The only weapons currently allowed in embassies in Catalunya are: pistols, submachine guns, and bullets or pellets that incapacitate
- Number and type of weapons: 3 batons and 3 tasers
- Number and type of vechicles: 1 BMW ambassador version

Miscellaneous Questions:
- Do you have any special requests? Not for now, thank you.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, please. A free trade agreement.
- Any additional information: We are an aggressive but also peaceful country to other peaceful countries.
- Declare any drugs, tobacco products, plants, or animals, you are bringing into Catalunya: 3 cigarettes and 7 native plants
The Armed Republic of Coflandia
[Out-of-character] An alternate account of the Realm of Fiords and Mountain
[In-character] Your friendly neighborhood Modern Technology/Postmodern Technology Armed Republic
Please treat me as a completely separate online personality from my main account, thank u :)
An Upstate New York high school student.
For: Girls. Nice people. Sunday school. Baseball. The American flag.
Against: Rude people. Sharia Law. Stinky Asian foods. Racism. Trump.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bayi, Lirsene

Advertisement

Remove ads