NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Derailing the Abortion Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
User avatar
Neanderthaland
Senator
 
Posts: 3808
Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

[R] Derailing the Abortion Thread

Postby Neanderthaland » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:39 pm

Saiwania once again is trying to move the topic to his racism. I also suspect this might qualify as some kind of trolling or bating, given that he's argued against abortion, only to suddenly say this:
Saiwania wrote:
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:It seems like an exaggeration because it is. There's no "destroying." It has jack-fuck-all to do with "liberal politics." It's literally a matter of white people are still hoarding resources and wealth, to the point that we are experiencing the first generation with a decline in birth rate because life for whites is so good that they don't need to have children. And white people aren't screaming about racial purity as much or disowning their daughters for dating black men. I mean, there still are some, and they wont shut the fuck up, but there are fewer of them.


It is no exaggeration and it is at minimum, diluting the White skin color and European genotypes, what don't people not understand about that? I'd most definitely disown a daughter who race mixed but wouldn't get an abortion in that situation.
Ug make fire. Mod ban Ug.

User avatar
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 9901
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:50 pm

White people and nationalist/liberal politics (in reference to immigration and no reference to abortion or pregnancy) was first brought up:
Saiwania wrote:
Pacomia wrote:Always about the decline of white people for you, isn’t it?


How can I stand idly by as my people are allowing themselves to be destroyed via Liberal politics and disastrous decisions such as mass immigration from the developing world? We can't have nationalist populism fast enough to reverse and undo what is going on.


Also, this seems like attacking the poster, which (regardless of the nature of the views expressed) I thought should probably be raised:
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:Ew, ya nasty.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

User avatar
Saiwania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16194
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:02 am

I was merely on a tangent that was a minor fork from the topic at hand, and if anything- the last line I had was an attempt on my part, to bring the topic back to discussing abortion in mentioning my attitude with regards to that type of situation. I wasn't able to respond to the other posters, without at least temporarily going off topic.

But what matters in my view, is that the thread is on track to be on topic again.
Last edited by Saiwania on Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Lamoni
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6822
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:29 am

National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD!

User avatar
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 9901
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:09 am

Neko-koku is attempting to restart the threadjack, despite the notice that racial purity is not the topic [all emphases in originals]:
Neko-koku wrote:
Pacomia wrote:Have you noticed how everyone else is fine with this? My mother is Asian and my father is white. Neither of them have any problem with their impure child. I don’t see why you should.

Also, white people being “destroyed” seems like a huge exaggeration. It’s more like white people are being “introduced to the idea that they can reproduce with someone who isn’t the same skin colour as them and nothing would be wrong because white and non-white people are functionally no different”.

Also, y’all are the ones who LITERALLY destroyed the Neanderthals. You probably have some Neanderthal blood. Neanderthals were non-white, and you either killed or interbreeded with them all. Note how the Neanderthals had no problem with you interbreeding with them- either that or you raped them, which is... bad.


It's only fine because your mother is NE Asian so there is no genetic decline here.

Sai is a collectivist. Hence he reifies collective terms as essentially organisms. It is not that hard to understand where he is from if you try to think from that POV.

Of course different races are functionally different from each other. You are probably unaware of it because you are not using the right criteria as usual. Simply assuming either merge and equal or separate and equal is egalitarian nonsense. Racial egalitarianism is nonsense.


Neko-koku wrote:
Pacomia wrote:I don’t know why keeping your race pure is so important to you. What’s so great about it? Non-whites are functionally no different from whites.

That's not true at all. However it is completely wrong to assume that "non-whites" are a useful category for the same reason why "non-cats" is not a useful category. There are lions and there are rabbits. Them not being Felis catus isn't an important feature. As usual the public can not think. Hell they can not even use sensible terms.

Perhaps a reminder wouldn't hurt?
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

User avatar
Neko-koku
Minister
 
Posts: 3235
Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neko-koku » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:16 am

The Free Joy State wrote:Neko-koku is attempting to restart the threadjack, despite the notice that racial purity is not the topic [all emphases in originals]:
Neko-koku wrote:
It's only fine because your mother is NE Asian so there is no genetic decline here.

Sai is a collectivist. Hence he reifies collective terms as essentially organisms. It is not that hard to understand where he is from if you try to think from that POV.

Of course different races are functionally different from each other. You are probably unaware of it because you are not using the right criteria as usual. Simply assuming either merge and equal or separate and equal is egalitarian nonsense. Racial egalitarianism is nonsense.


Neko-koku wrote:That's not true at all. However it is completely wrong to assume that "non-whites" are a useful category for the same reason why "non-cats" is not a useful category. There are lions and there are rabbits. Them not being Felis catus isn't an important feature. As usual the public can not think. Hell they can not even use sensible terms.

Perhaps a reminder wouldn't hurt?


I'm sorry about that. It is back on track.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

User avatar
Lamoni
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6822
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:00 am

National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD!

User avatar
The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor
 
Posts: 9901
Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:07 am

Thanks, Lamoni!
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dumb Ideologies, Vistulange

Advertisement

Remove ads