NATION

PASSWORD

Warzone Africa Special Forces: Join Today!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Padfootia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Warzone Africa Special Forces: Join Today!

Postby Padfootia » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:14 pm

Official Military of Warzone Africa

Apply to WASF | Warzone Africa

As the prime military force of WZAF, the WASF serves as the region's main and organized defense if the region is threatened, and enforces Warzone Africa's interests and helps its allies. Warzone Africa is a warzone meaning it meant to be raided, but the WASF aims to make invading WZAF difficult. We believe in the defense of our beloved region and with help from the native populace stop every raider in their tracks. Besides serving as a safeguard for the region, WASF will also assist our allies, enforce our interests, and generally advertising for WZAF by raiding. With this said we are looking for eager recruits who are willing to fight for WZAF. We believe even in a turbulent warzone we can work toward a great future and fight for The Democratic Peoples Republic of Warzone Africa, and its native sovereignty.

Chain of Command
General: Padfootia
Marshall: Vacant
Sergeant: Vacant
Private: Vacant (Note: Private will be reported as Filled when 1+ recruits join.)

Note: The Chain of Command can always be edited and revised if needed or required.
Last edited by Padfootia on Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Borovan entered the region as he
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:41 pm

The join warzone Africa link doesn't work. It leads to a no region exist page.
Also the last sentence under notice seems unnecessary I don't usually see that in other threads.
FPP - Politician Alastar Macdanieus
A conservative through and through.

Wayneactia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Wayneactia » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Padfootia wrote:
Notice
This thread is meant for all matters related to the Warzone Africa Special Forces, and updates from us. Please keep this thread related to current WASF matters, and note if you have any complaints keep them to yourself. And for those who come to flame/bait and troll you will be reported for moderation.

What a shame that there is no thread ownership in game play. Unlike discord, you can't just delete everything here.

Numero Capitan
Envoy

Founded: Sep 27, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Numero Capitan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:16 am

Looks like you lost control of Warzone Africa?
A WORLD POWER:
Peace through Defence

"History will record the DEN as the...uhh nevermind"

00000 A World Power | The South Pacific | Europeia

Padfootia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Padfootia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:01 am

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:The join warzone Africa link doesn't work. It leads to a no region exist page.
Also the last sentence under notice seems unnecessary I don't usually see that in other threads.

Thanks for the feedback I will improve.

V A N Q U A R I A wrote:I'd like to join and serve as a soldier, Commander. How do I get started?

Go to the link that says Apply to WASF, and follow the intsructions.

Numero Capitan wrote:Looks like you lost control of Warzone Africa?

True the Natives of WZAF and WZAI have been recently under attack from Alnorud the dictator president of the Federation.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die Daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte

"The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy and drive him before you" - Genghis Khan

"Cowards die many time before their death; the valiant never taste death but once" - William Shakespeare

Wayneactia
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Wayneactia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:23 am

Who could have seen that one coming?

Lord Dominator
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:26 am

Wayneactia wrote:

Only a true seer could have seen that coming

nods
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

Padfootia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Padfootia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Wayneactia wrote:

Only a true seer could have seen that coming

nods

Please don't criticize, me and others are doing to best we can to get it back. The Warzone Federation hired NPO to stop us from seceding and forming a peaceful ant-authoritarian government.
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die Daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte

"The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy and drive him before you" - Genghis Khan

"Cowards die many time before their death; the valiant never taste death but once" - William Shakespeare

Wayneactia
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Wayneactia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:38 am

Padfootia wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Only a true seer could have seen that coming

nods

Please don't criticize, me and others are doing to best we can to get it back. The Warzone Federation hired NPO to stop us from seceding and forming a peaceful ant-authoritarian government.

Good luck. You are a two bit raider going up against professionals. I think we all know how this one is going to end.

Padfootia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Padfootia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:49 am

Wayneactia wrote:
Padfootia wrote:Please don't criticize, me and others are doing to best we can to get it back. The Warzone Federation hired NPO to stop us from seceding and forming a peaceful ant-authoritarian government.

Good luck. You are a two bit raider going up against professionals. I think we all know how this one is going to end.

Thank you for the support.

Jar Wattinree
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:51 am

Padfootia wrote:True the Natives of WZAF and WZAI have been recently under attack from Alnorud the dictator president of the Federation.

Emperor Palpatine approves.
  • Governor of Province Ardere
  • Praetorian of the New Pacific Order
  • Council Elder of St Abbaddon
Tribune of the New Pacific Order
Game Warden of Forest

Bowzin
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Bowzin » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:53 am

Warzones are meant to be tossed around every now and then. I guess a psuedo-blacklisted person running the operation was enough to get it tossed around right now
Bowzin Vytherov-Skollvaldr
Emperor Almighty of The Universal Empire
Want to know my whole story? Check my Resume Dispatch
Nabashar - Sergeant of The Black Hawks
nizwoB - Citizen of Osiris
Hepner - Minister of Radio of Europeia
Zunden - Minister of Culture of Balder

Padfootia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Padfootia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:58 am

Bowzin wrote:Warzones are meant to be tossed around every now and then. I guess a psuedo-blacklisted person running the operation was enough to get it tossed around right now

It was on the edge of getting tossed around before I came.

Xoriet
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:04 am

I wouldn’t say hired so much as asked nicely. Baking us a cake works wonders.
Praetor of the New Pacific Order

Determination, perseverance, resolution.

Lord Dominator
Senator

Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:16 am

Xoriet wrote:I wouldn’t say hired so much as asked nicely. Baking us a cake works wonders.

Such base bribery allowed among the upper echelons of the usually noble (lol) NPO!

Utterly shameful
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Lieutenant and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

Xoriet
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:21 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Xoriet wrote:I wouldn’t say hired so much as asked nicely. Baking us a cake works wonders.

Such base bribery allowed among the upper echelons of the usually noble (lol) NPO!

Utterly shameful

We had birthdays and were low on cake-baking supplies because of the NSGP embargoes. ;-;

Lord Dominator
Senator

Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:37 am

Xoriet wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Such base bribery allowed among the upper echelons of the usually noble (lol) NPO!

Utterly shameful

We had birthdays and were low on cake-baking supplies because of the NSGP embargoes. ;-;

NPO admits war is having effect, see it here folks :p

Xoriet
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:43 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Xoriet wrote:We had birthdays and were low on cake-baking supplies because of the NSGP embargoes. ;-;

NPO admits war is having effect, see it here folks :p

Yes, a devastating effect on our birthday baking. This is why we help people who help us let our members celebrate birthdays. I believe strongly in cake diplomacy.

And no, Padfootia, we won’t accept cakes from you.

Padfootia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Padfootia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:47 am

Xoriet wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:NPO admits war is having effect, see it here folks :p

Yes, a devastating effect on our birthday baking. This is why we help people who help us let our members celebrate birthdays. I believe strongly in cake diplomacy.

But why?

Wayneactia
Diplomat

Corporate Bordello

Postby Wayneactia » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:50 pm

Padfootia wrote:
Xoriet wrote:Yes, a devastating effect on our birthday baking. This is why we help people who help us let our members celebrate birthdays. I believe strongly in cake diplomacy.

But why?

Because people will only explain things so many times, before they realize it it pointless.

East Meranopirus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Meranopirus » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Padfootia wrote:
Bowzin wrote:Warzones are meant to be tossed around every now and then. I guess a psuedo-blacklisted person running the operation was enough to get it tossed around right now

It was on the edge of getting tossed around before I came.

And now that you came it's actually getting tossed around.

In summary: Opportunistic self-proclaimed raider tries to get attention by joining in WZ drama. Doesn't realize no one is taking them seriously.
Elusively never IC in the WA forums. Also author of (probably soon to be repealed) GA Resolution #464

Co-Founder of The Democratic Union

Representing the Social Democratic Party as Albin Lundberg in NS Parliament. Fight for freedom, equality, and prosperity for the people!

Padfootia
Attaché

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Padfootia » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:22 am

V A N Q U A R I A wrote:Just one query, Commander. How much detail should I put in my app? I tend to write alot

Whatever you feel is necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay