NATION

PASSWORD

Role play Region

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
WaifuCentral
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Role play Region

Postby WaifuCentral » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:02 pm

Hey y’all!
So our region really could use some more people for Roleplay. We have been around for a year and we have had serious trouble trying to get others to join our region. If you really really love Roleplay, then New RP is the perfect region for you! Telegram me if you would like to join. Chances are you will definitely get in!

BEFORE JOINING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!
The Regional Owner, New ThornyThorns, not only refuses to tell me the regional password but he refuses to open the borders to let others join. I am well aware of this situation and so if you are currently interested in joining please telegram him for the password on joining. Until then I will try to get him to open the regional borders.
Last edited by WaifuCentral on Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:05 am

Why the password? You have a non-executive delegate. It makes it hard for people to join.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

City 8
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby City 8 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:51 am

Wayneactia wrote:Why the password? You have a non-executive delegate. It makes it hard for people to join.

I can possibly answer that, we’ve had a few people who joined act rather toxicly in regards to the region, or were not following the rules of the region. So it’s just an extra sense of security, we would like to know people if they telegrammed us.

Leaders | Military | N/A |

Balticonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Balticonia » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:54 am

WaifuCentral wrote:Hey y’all!
So our region really could use some more people for Roleplay. We have been around for a year and we have had serious trouble trying to get others to join our region. If you really really love Roleplay, then New RP is the perfect region for you! Telegram me if you would like to join. Chances are you will definitely get in!

Hmmmm.....I wonder why you are having trouble....not like there is a massive password guarding the border or anything...

I don't recommend passwords unless its a private region for just you and your friends
Experienced roleplayer from Lezra, an alternate world. Former WA Delegate. Very detailed history.
Current (non-canon) roleplay: War of Spanish Succession
Slightly outdated national factbook
The Great Austrontan Wars, my best factbook
Kings of Balticonia

WaifuCentral
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby WaifuCentral » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:47 pm

Balticonia wrote:
WaifuCentral wrote:Hey y’all!

Hmmmm.....I wonder why you are having trouble....not like there is a massive password guarding the border or anything...

I don't recommend passwords unless its a private region for just you and your friends

Sorry. The region owner is very picky with the password. I’ve told him many times to just remove the password but he just keeps refusing to remove it. However if you are interested, do telegram New ThornyThorns.

WaifuCentral
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby WaifuCentral » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Wayneactia wrote:Why the password? You have a non-executive delegate. It makes it hard for people to join.

The Regional owner refuses to remove the password. No matter how much I tell him to remove it he just refuses. However if you are interested in joining please shoot me a telegram and I’ll try to get the password for you to join.

Philip of Burgundy
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Philip of Burgundy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:39 am

So besides the password issues, what sort of roleplay do you run there?

WaifuCentral
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby WaifuCentral » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:55 am

Philip of Burgundy wrote:So besides the password issues, what sort of roleplay do you run there?

It’s whatever you want it to be. You create the story and others join in on what happens. If you invade someone, or do diplomatic stuff with others. I usually use my leader to do most RP stuff. But most of the time I’ll create characters and RP with them.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay