NATION

PASSWORD

[r] trolling

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Antidawetid
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

[r] trolling

Postby Antidawetid » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:04 pm

-Astoria wrote:
Antidawetid wrote:I think I see why they would do that. And it is completely justified.

Coming from you, you're one to talk, lad... :roll:

And anyways, maybe you could tell everyone as to why you have an inexplicable hate for me, and have never given a real reason why. But I'll leave it at that, because that's a matter for TGs... oh wait, there's the whole mutually assured block thing.

/skip
Hello. It is me, Dùkzàjcā́, and I will dominate your life. For eternity.
This nation does not reflect my views. If it does yours, please immediately contact your mental doctor for an emergency appointment.

Traditional Chinese — master race

The United Kingdom of The British Isles wrote:Asphalt with extra cement flavouring.

P = AN/VA/FA/AS/FS/BL/KO/SZ/NG/KY
Poll: Would you live under Antidawetid?

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:08 pm

Given that it was in reply to this:

Antidawetid wrote:sig quote

I think I see why they would do that. And it is completely justified.

And this is due to the fact that the user has attacked me for no reason, as seen here:

Antidawetid wrote:Banned because at least they would have a good reason, unlike you.

And if one checks the original post, there is a disclaimer that any supposed flaming in my post is unintentional, as seen by the disclaimer I've put.
Last edited by -Astoria on Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Audioslavia » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:12 pm

This tit-for-tat relationship you too have can be avoided by not replying to one another in the future.

If your spat starts to turn into harassment down the line, let us know.

Return to Moderation