NATION

PASSWORD

YL's reaction to AL's political test results

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

YL's reaction to AL's political test results

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:53 am

There was thread like this a few months ago, so I decided to recreate it again. To put it short - take one of the multiple political tests around there (Political sextant, 8values, politiscales, nolan's chart, spekr, etc), but answer as the leader of your IC country. Then, react to the results of leader of nation above you, and post your leader's results, so below nation can react to them.

(Note: This is specifically about your leader's IC (In character) reaction, and their IC opinions, not your OOC (Out of character) reaction.)

Example:

''Huh, pretty much in the center. I knew, that the User Control Panel was a radical centrist!"




I will start:

Supercomputer Tom's LeftValues results
Last edited by Silver Commonwealth on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''Not a Democracy, But a Republic''

We are not really anti-WA, but it is simply useless for us, as we have UCN already... (United Commonwealth Nations)

>Tfw your eyes hurt less than those, who use light theme exclusively, due of constantly switching from light to dark theme

Me_irl: when you consider yourself center-left, yet you have become more partisan, and secretly dislike moderates

SC doesn't represent my views

OOC

User avatar
XY Inc
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 164
Founded: Apr 07, 2013
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby XY Inc » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:59 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:There was thread like this a few months ago, so I decided to recreate it again. To put it short - take one of the multiple political tests around there (Political sextant, 8values, politiscales, nolan's chart, spekr, etc), but answer as the leader of your IC country. Then, react to the results of leader of nation above you, and post your leader's results, so below nation can react to them.

(Note: This is specifically about your leader's IC (In character) reaction, and their IC opinions, not your OOC (Out of character) reaction.)

Example:

''Huh, pretty much in the center. I knew, that the User Control Panel was a radical centrist!"




I will start:

Supercomputer Tom's LeftValues results

As the Führer of a Nation who ideology (Biotechnological, Libertarian Transhumanist, Fascist Corporatism) is heavily derived from Anarcho-capitalism. CEO Klōn disapproves of Supercomputer Tom's Marxist-Leninism. But as my ideology is also derived from Libertarian Transhumanism I admire his respect for nature but think he has too much of an environmentalist approach to it and I greatly admire the fact that he too has rejected progressivism in favour of social conservatism.

CEO Klōn's polquiz results
https://imgshare.io/image/ceo-klns-polquiz-results.yTfpt
Last edited by XY Inc on Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Me Ne Frego!" (I do not give a damn!)

To get an overview of my nation, read my Factbooks
choice, gun, drug, Trump, Ron Paul, Putin, Bolsonaro, Duterte, nihilism, free speech, reactionary, Libertarian, autocracy, Brexit, UKIP, alt-right, nationalism, C.S.A., militia movement, free love, MGTOW, home schooling, Nietzsche, isolationism, martyrdom, cloning, transhumanism, eugenics, Axis
state, Obama, Clinton, Merkel, gun control, drug control, interventionism, judiciary, foreign aid, tax, socialism, communism, democracy, political correctness, religion, liberalism, egalitarian, progressivism, feminism, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, NAACP, social justice, SJW, religion, judiciary, moralism, treaty, EU, UN, collectivism, globalism, Cultural Marxism, identity politics

User avatar
Synne Industries
Attaché
 
Posts: 93
Founded: May 07, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Synne Industries » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:59 pm

XY Inc wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:There was thread like this a few months ago, so I decided to recreate it again. To put it short - take one of the multiple political tests around there (Political sextant, 8values, politiscales, nolan's chart, spekr, etc), but answer as the leader of your IC country. Then, react to the results of leader of nation above you, and post your leader's results, so below nation can react to them.

(Note: This is specifically about your leader's IC (In character) reaction, and their IC opinions, not your OOC (Out of character) reaction.)

Example:

''Huh, pretty much in the center. I knew, that the User Control Panel was a radical centrist!"




I will start:

Supercomputer Tom's LeftValues results

As the Führer of a Nation who ideology (Biotechnological, Libertarian Transhumanist, Fascist Corporatism) is heavily derived from Anarcho-capitalism. CEO Klōn disapproves of Supercomputer Tom's Marxist-Leninism. But as my ideology is also derived from Libertarian Transhumanism I admire his respect for nature but think he has too much of an environmentalist approach to it and I greatly admire the fact that he too has rejected progressivism in favour of social conservatism.

CEO Klōn's polquiz results
https://imgshare.io/image/ceo-klns-polquiz-results.yTfpt


"I respect the man, I really do, except for the whole corporate fascism part. I respect strong businesses but if you tried to pull something like that in the isles you'd be turned into Swiss cheese by the people before you could salute your corporate Führer."
- Mister Maximilian Synne, CEO of Synne Industries




Test results
About Us
Our Capital
NS stats
NS policies
Military
Fight me!
But I'm FFT!
Then perish!
⛭ Synne Industries ⛭

Your friendly neighborhood "PMT" arms dealer & war profiteer
☟ Handy Dandy unfinished url spacesaver ☟
Main Factbook

User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:31 am

''Ohh boy, where do we begin with - that market, atheism, and progressive scale looks like for a stereotypical atheist edgelord. I appreciate your devotion to military, but the rest is... Ugh. I am no fan of democrats, and while our federalism scores are similar, we probably have different federalisms in mind. Also, be less neutral on assimilationism!"




Results: Tom's Nolan Chart Results
Last edited by Silver Commonwealth on Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''Not a Democracy, But a Republic''

We are not really anti-WA, but it is simply useless for us, as we have UCN already... (United Commonwealth Nations)

>Tfw your eyes hurt less than those, who use light theme exclusively, due of constantly switching from light to dark theme

Me_irl: when you consider yourself center-left, yet you have become more partisan, and secretly dislike moderates

SC doesn't represent my views

OOC

User avatar
The Hell Legions
Secretary
 
Posts: 32
Founded: Mar 02, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Hell Legions » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:29 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:
''Ohh boy, where do we begin with - that market, atheism, and progressive scale looks like for a stereotypical atheist edgelord. I appreciate your devotion to military, but the rest is... Ugh. I am no fan of democrats, and while our federalism scores are similar, we probably have different federalisms in mind. Also, be less neutral on assimilationism!"




Results: Tom's Nolan Chart Results


"Absolutely disgusting, and no different from many of the totalitarian monsters we are at war with on Earth! Such forms of leadership are downright barbaric, and anyone who would advocate such a political ideology is unfit to even be a government employee, let alone lead."
- Sadie Ann, Hell Queen of the Sin of Wrath

------

Here's the LeftValues results for May Mon, our Hell Queen of the Sin of Greed. As Hell Queen of the Sin of Greed, she's in charge of the Department of Greed (DoG), which oversees the management and regulation of the state economy. While this is largely handled by various AI who work within the DoG, an elected representative oversees the AI to ensure everything is properly run, provide direction for the AIs, and make snap decisions in the event that the AIs are hacked.

Despite being called a Queen, this has little in common with most modern concepts of monarchy; there are multiple positions called "Queen", making it more of a "plurarchy" (as monarchy literally means "rule of one"), and these positions are all elected by the people. It's similar to electing a president, and then also electing all of the cabinet members, but the offices in question all just happen to have monarchist titles. So I don't want to hear any "how can you have a socialist monarchy?"; these positions aren't hereditary, and all of the power of these positions comes from Parliament and the Constitution.

LeftValues Results
NS Stats don't even make sense for this. Canon policies are here.
Important Military Info Rated 10/10 by DES.
A 1.6 repeating civilization, according to this index. Tier 9, Level 9, Type 11.


User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:54 am

/bump
/skip
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''Not a Democracy, But a Republic''

We are not really anti-WA, but it is simply useless for us, as we have UCN already... (United Commonwealth Nations)

>Tfw your eyes hurt less than those, who use light theme exclusively, due of constantly switching from light to dark theme

Me_irl: when you consider yourself center-left, yet you have become more partisan, and secretly dislike moderates

SC doesn't represent my views

OOC

User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:14 am

/bump once again
/skip
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''Not a Democracy, But a Republic''

We are not really anti-WA, but it is simply useless for us, as we have UCN already... (United Commonwealth Nations)

>Tfw your eyes hurt less than those, who use light theme exclusively, due of constantly switching from light to dark theme

Me_irl: when you consider yourself center-left, yet you have become more partisan, and secretly dislike moderates

SC doesn't represent my views

OOC

User avatar
A Cornstar
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Jul 13, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A Cornstar » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:17 pm

The Hell Legions wrote:"Absolutely disgusting, and no different from many of the totalitarian monsters we are at war with on Earth! Such forms of leadership are downright barbaric, and anyone who would advocate such a political ideology is unfit to even be a government employee, let alone lead."
- Sadie Ann, Hell Queen of the Sin of Wrath

------

Here's the LeftValues results for May Mon, our Hell Queen of the Sin of Greed. As Hell Queen of the Sin of Greed, she's in charge of the Department of Greed (DoG), which oversees the management and regulation of the state economy. While this is largely handled by various AI who work within the DoG, an elected representative oversees the AI to ensure everything is properly run, provide direction for the AIs, and make snap decisions in the event that the AIs are hacked.

Despite being called a Queen, this has little in common with most modern concepts of monarchy; there are multiple positions called "Queen", making it more of a "plurarchy" (as monarchy literally means "rule of one"), and these positions are all elected by the people. It's similar to electing a president, and then also electing all of the cabinet members, but the offices in question all just happen to have monarchist titles. So I don't want to hear any "how can you have a socialist monarchy?"; these positions aren't hereditary, and all of the power of these positions comes from Parliament and the Constitution.

LeftValues Results


"Internationalism?, Progressivism? That's just foul, We do not approve!"
9 Axes Results
Romano-Celtic Americans, Political Compass-Economic:2.5, Social:5.08, Vercingetorix was a martyr
"I don't know everything, I just know better." "I may be unique, but I'm also interchangeable."
I use some NS stats, Uses the Royal We IC
"Roosters don't lay eggs. They're boys." -Bart Simpson.

User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:33 pm

''Extreme isolationists and assimilationists? Typical for lite-nationalists, who don't care about anyone outside 50 miles of their country. Frankly, seeing many nationalists falling in this trap is disappointing and pathetic. As for the rest, that is freaking centrism, except for being pretty religious - I quite like that, honestly. That said, in combination of pro-liberty and democracy is nothing good."




Results: Tom's Politikiwi Results
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''Not a Democracy, But a Republic''

We are not really anti-WA, but it is simply useless for us, as we have UCN already... (United Commonwealth Nations)

>Tfw your eyes hurt less than those, who use light theme exclusively, due of constantly switching from light to dark theme

Me_irl: when you consider yourself center-left, yet you have become more partisan, and secretly dislike moderates

SC doesn't represent my views

OOC

User avatar
Great Buptain and Toadstool
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Great Buptain and Toadstool » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:34 pm

/bup
/skip
September 20, 1929: President Pauline Jumpman of the United States of Toadland has declared war on Tatanga's Space Kingdom. Pauline proclaims "We will see them aliens!"

B U P
Shoutouts to Simpleflips

User avatar
Kodagok
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Sep 19, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kodagok » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:37 pm

“A Socialist? How ridiculous, hasn’t anyone figured out by now that communism just doesn’t work? There’s gotta be a bug or something in that machine, clearly it hasn’t factored in the lack of motivation to work under socialism. Absolute idiocy, this is why we still need real flesh and blood people in charge.” -President Dabed Bagaron, Most Honorable Servant of the States

Image

User avatar
The Commoners Republic of America
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Anarchy

Postby The Commoners Republic of America » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:52 pm

"Eh, I'm sure it could be worse. Hopefully, this will lead to more economic freedom in Kodagok. But Sadly, I Feel like his obsession with power will ultimately lead to the nation's freedoms becoming greatly curtailed down the line."
- Representative López

Political Compass on leaders page.
Last edited by The Commoners Republic of America on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
│ ☆ The Constitutional Federal Representative Republic of the Commoners Republic of America ☆ │
The Commoners Republic Official FactBook. - The Speaker of the Commoners Republic of America
Natural Rights of the People - The CRA Armed Forces - the Commoners Republic National Anthem
The Commoners Republic of America, or commonly known as the Commoners Republic or The (C.R.A.) is composed of 9 states, 2 major self-governing territories and the federal district of New D.C. The country is located in Southern America.
│☆_______________"Mind your Own Business when Pursuing Happiness."_______________☆│
"The Liberty of an Individual should never be curtailed by the demands of the majority." -Representative López

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 521
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:44 pm

The Commoners Republic of America wrote:"Eh, I'm sure it could be worse. Hopefully, this will lead to more economic freedom in Kodagok. But Sadly, I Feel like his obsession with power will ultimately lead to the nation's freedoms becoming greatly curtailed down the line."
- Representative López

Political Compass on leaders page.

"Corruption, Greed, and Decay is all see from these horrendous results. People like you should not be allowed into any position of power."
-Chancellor John Mercer

Image

Join Uvoan’s Discord Today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire.

[|Rapture Tribune|] “Rapture stands with the People of Hong Kong’s fight against mindless tyranny.” Says Chancellor John Mercer in a Press Conference. |

User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:05 am

"There is not much someone could make out of a simple political compass, but it seems, that Mercer is a some kind of a leftist. Not that it is bad, though. I assume, that most of ''mainstream'' leftists would refuse to accept his ideas, though.''


Preston Anderson, Main agronomist of the Midwest




Results: Preston's Political Sextant
Last edited by Silver Commonwealth on Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''Not a Democracy, But a Republic''

We are not really anti-WA, but it is simply useless for us, as we have UCN already... (United Commonwealth Nations)

>Tfw your eyes hurt less than those, who use light theme exclusively, due of constantly switching from light to dark theme

Me_irl: when you consider yourself center-left, yet you have become more partisan, and secretly dislike moderates

SC doesn't represent my views

OOC

User avatar
Scientificum
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1448
Founded: Jan 28, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Scientificum » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:20 am

"Clearly a closet communist. I very much know how much of a threat those leftists are... I'll be willing to let it slide, though. I don't care about the ideals of those far, far beyond our borders."
-Neon Geoglowitius, Corporate Director of Scientificum

Director Neon's Political Affiliations
Last edited by Scientificum on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Corporate State of Scientificum
Random Thought of the Day: BETTER DEAD THAN RED! Wait a minute.
We're in the process of retconning right now, but the guide factbook still helps.
Overview - GD Corp - News
DA NEWS: HIGH-RANKING GD CORP EMPLOYEES FOUND HAVING CONNECTIONS TO COMMUNIST GROUPS, GD CORP ON HIGH ALERT - GD Corp 1st Peak-Ops deployed to Stockholm-Neon City to uncover communist hideouts in light of recent discoveries - Recent anti-communist activity causes drop in international trade with GD Corp, many say "it will bounce back like it always has eventually"

User avatar
Aurevbush
Envoy
 
Posts: 327
Founded: Apr 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aurevbush » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:04 am

"The one thing that really irks me about you is your militarist point of view. I cannot say enough to Aurevbush and the multiverse that WAR is never the answer, cooperation and love is what we need to make the world a better place. Though, seeing as you are progressive and multiculturalist, you and I will get along just fine."

-President Tianna Baize

President Baize's 9axes
A federal semi-presidential republic, terrestrial alt-dimension, Pop: 430 million. A 9.875 civilization, according to this index.
Young adult American male, thrash and power metalhead, UMich fan
500 posts, I'll do a political test.
THE FEDERATED HEGEMONY OF THE GREATER REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
OWN STATS, OWN TIMESCHEDULE

ACBC: First Consul Wagnon caught swearing at fellow Congresswoman. Multipartisan outrage!|New Study: Increasing trend of asexuality in young women, "Love is overrated", surveyee claims.|Conservatives protest a Transhumanist and exohuman convention in Monte Blanc.

User avatar
Synne Industries
Attaché
 
Posts: 93
Founded: May 07, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby Synne Industries » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Aurevbush wrote:"The one thing that really irks me about you is your militarist point of view. I cannot say enough to Aurevbush and the multiverse that WAR is never the answer, cooperation and love is what we need to make the world a better place. Though, seeing as you are progressive and multiculturalist, you and I will get along just fine."

-President Tianna Baize

President Baize's 9axes


"Where do I even start, crushing the markets, letting down the nation's guard, centralizing the government of that large of a nation, even associating with the hellhole of international politics. At least the lady respects science and the freedom of the people. Bloody hell, this is why I keep to the isles."
- Mister Maximilian Synne




Mr. Synne's Results
Last edited by Synne Industries on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
About Us
Our Capital
NS stats
NS policies
Military
Fight me!
But I'm FFT!
Then perish!
⛭ Synne Industries ⛭

Your friendly neighborhood "PMT" arms dealer & war profiteer
☟ Handy Dandy unfinished url spacesaver ☟
Main Factbook

User avatar
The Rapture Republic
Diplomat
 
Posts: 521
Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Rapture Republic » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:27 pm

Synne Industries wrote:
Aurevbush wrote:"The one thing that really irks me about you is your militarist point of view. I cannot say enough to Aurevbush and the multiverse that WAR is never the answer, cooperation and love is what we need to make the world a better place. Though, seeing as you are progressive and multiculturalist, you and I will get along just fine."

-President Tianna Baize

President Baize's 9axes


"Where do I even start, crushing the markets, letting down the nation's guard, centralizing the government of that large of a nation, even associating with the hellhole of international politics. At least the lady respects science and the freedom of the people. Bloody hell, this is why I keep to the isles."
- Mister Maximilian Synne




Mr. Synne's Results

”Everything looks acceptable in my eyes, however, except for the freedom & security index those would desire the abolishment or weakening for security to maintain a civil society are detrimental to the survival of a nation and should be rooted out before they have the chance implement their malicious policies to allow criminals run rampant in the streets and doom many innocents to death or worse.”
-Chancellor John Mercer

Click Here

Join Uvoan’s Discord Today! Or else be bombarded by artillery fire.

[|Rapture Tribune|] “Rapture stands with the People of Hong Kong’s fight against mindless tyranny.” Says Chancellor John Mercer in a Press Conference. |

User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:46 am

"Huh, juche, and integralism? I think, that I know those ideologies a wee bit - we studied them in our ideology studies back in the days. Same for kemalism, and baathism - while I can't say, that I would agree with authoritarianism of some of those, it is indeed better than right-wing libertarianism. Also, Mercer seems to be anti-feminist, and anti-LGBT as well. As for that... It's fine, personally. A lot of them are lite-capitalists anyways.''


Preston Anderson, Main agronomist of the Midwest




Results: Preston's Political Sextant
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''Not a Democracy, But a Republic''

We are not really anti-WA, but it is simply useless for us, as we have UCN already... (United Commonwealth Nations)

>Tfw your eyes hurt less than those, who use light theme exclusively, due of constantly switching from light to dark theme

Me_irl: when you consider yourself center-left, yet you have become more partisan, and secretly dislike moderates

SC doesn't represent my views

OOC

User avatar
Archipelago Bay
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 170
Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Archipelago Bay » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:03 am

"What an interesting mix of results - I find it fascinating that the leader of a fellow nation would have a form of anarchism as one of the political ideologies that matches closest to him. " - Xin Smith


President Xin Smith's 8values results!
Last edited by Archipelago Bay on Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Super Mutant Army
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Oct 02, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Super Mutant Army » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:44 pm

Archipelago Bay wrote:"What an interesting mix of results - I find it fascinating that the leader of a fellow nation would have a form of anarchism as one of the political ideologies that matches closest to him. " - Xin Smith


President Xin Smith's 8values results!


"Xin Smith actually understands the importance that people share with one another. Society without sharing is illogical, and should be crushed. But in all other areas, Xin Smith is failing. Xin Smith is not working to spread the joys of sharing, is not working to break down borders between people, is not working to enforce rule, and is far too attached to the concept of 'tradition'. All traditions should be abolished. All concepts that divide humanity should be abolished. Only a unified humanity can achieve true victory."
- Earl the Destroyer

Earl's PoliScales

User avatar
The Great-German Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 489
Founded: Nov 25, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great-German Empire » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:57 am

“As his nickname suggests, Earl would destroy any society he could lay his hands on. Maybe replace it with a bunch a factories, because why not.”

-Reichskanzler Theodor Freiherr von Hartmann



Hartmann’s 8values results
IC Name: Empire of Germany
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: Here
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: Corvettes on track to outsell 911s on German soil, market and development panic ensues | Gossip media obsessed over bizarre German-Japanese royal house friendships | Radical environmentalism a new pillar of hard-left politics all over the world

User avatar
Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1260
Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:53 am

"Frankly, it is kind of weird seeing Hartmann being classified as ''neo-liberal'' - weren't they against nationalism? I mean, 70% nationalism is not something I expect from a neoliberal. As for his conservatism and liberty stance... Yeah, makes sense. The usual ''liberal-conservative'' type of the Central Europe.''


Preston Anderson, Main agronomist of the Midwest




Results: Preston's Political Sextant
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

''Not a Democracy, But a Republic''

We are not really anti-WA, but it is simply useless for us, as we have UCN already... (United Commonwealth Nations)

>Tfw your eyes hurt less than those, who use light theme exclusively, due of constantly switching from light to dark theme

Me_irl: when you consider yourself center-left, yet you have become more partisan, and secretly dislike moderates

SC doesn't represent my views

OOC

User avatar
North German Realm
Minister
 
Posts: 2819
Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby North German Realm » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:02 am

"Herr Anderson's 'top ideologies' are a curiosity and a rarity. In no way would I assume that a member of a body as politically suppressive as the Silver Commonwealth would identify with anarchism and labor. Even more confusing is his proximity to a model of American conservative thought in the middle of that mess of anarchist and socialist ideologies."
- I.K.K.M Sophie, North German Empress, Queen of Prussia, etc. etc.

Empress Sophie's 8values
------------------
------------------
------------------
North Germany
Norddeutschland

North German Realm will go through a massive overhaul in the next few months. Please stand by.
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Legislature || The World
23 October, 1912
Norddeutsche Morgenpost: North Germany, France begin evacuating Russia after 78% of Russian industry was transported back home. Russia warned that another invasion will be imminent if all reparations and debts are not paid until 1915. || Former-President Theodore Roosevelt passes away, killed by saloonkeeper John Schrank while on a speech on October 14. || Treaty of the Hague signed between the Pact powers and Yugoslavia. Yugoslavian independence recognized by 8 countries after Yugoslavia revokes claim on Greek Macedonia. || Ulster Covenant defeated in Ulster despite backlash from Protestant Irish.

User avatar
Antityranicals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1017
Founded: May 18, 2019
Capitalizt

Postby Antityranicals » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:07 am

Empress, you are more sensible than most leaders I often meet with. However, I find your relative lack of trust in markets somewhat troublesome. Your people will prosper, if only you allow them the freedom to do what they wish with that which they have earned and built.

-His Serene Eminence Archduke Patricius George John-Paul Regulus

Political results in sig.
Libertarian Purity Score: 148/160
Political Compass: Far-Right Social Libertarian.
Right: 9.94, Libertarian: 5.84
Catholic Libertarian, almost Anarcho-Capitalist. Government has no authority, all authority is from God. God grants us free will, and the government should not infringe upon it. Legislating morality is wrong. Only exception is when protecting rights to life, liberty, and property. Abortion is killing an infant, and is one of the few things governments have a responsibility to prevent. Pro-Trump, though I wish he were more for free trade and more against deficits, because he's been an effective weapon against the real enemies of freedom: The Left. Unrestrained capitalism is a beautiful thing; it does wonders for the standard of living of everyone, especially the poor.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ashkera, Atkemri, Casta Marina, Das Kaiserliche Vaterland, EldrichVoid1-3, Fallen Albali, Google Adsense [Bot], Hatsunia, Khoronzon, Kyria, Nanna-Suen, New Periapsis, Saint Lsawie Man, Tohorin Social Republic, Valentine Z

Advertisement

Remove ads