NATION

PASSWORD

[DIPLOMATIC MEETING, IC] (Only Georia and Alpes)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Georia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

[DIPLOMATIC MEETING, IC] (Only Georia and Alpes)

Postby Georia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:40 am

This is a topic for the diplomatic meeting between the nation of Georia and Alpes a Septentrionali imperium

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:34 pm

A fleet of Limousines pulls into the courtyard of the Lyon Grand Trianon. They come carrying the Premier and most of the government of Georia. The chauffeurs and servants open the doors of limousines and are blasted into a world of sound and people. It turns out according to Alpiean tradition all-important First lords, duke, generals, nobles, and officials. But most confusing or actually the most confusing to the Georians was where all the music was coming from and where the duke that was sent to inform them went.

But perhaps there questions and confusions would be answered soon, with the approach of a well-dressed noble-looking man walking up to them, with the crowd in the courtyard moving to the side to make a path for him. This man was Joseph de Vara, First lord of Foreign Affairs and one of the most powerful people in the Alpes a Septnetrionali Imperium. " Bonne journée Your Most Honorable Excellencies, and a truly good day to you Premier Simmons. I am Joseph de Vara, FIrst lord of Foreign Affairs and many other titles that I shouldn't bore you about. I would like to officially welcome you to the Imperium, and we here in the Imperium would like to welcome and honor you and your peoples with a 28 gun salute and the playing of the Georian national anthem." He said trying to shake hands before getting them into position for the 28 gun salute. After the fourth firing of the guns and the beginning of the national anthem of Georia, he starts leading them to the doors of the Trianon. Leading them the crowds of nobles and officials, telling them some slightly contradictory information than the one they got from the duke about the greeting in the courtyard, before finally being brought through the doors of the Trianon.

" Welcome to the Lyon Grand Trianon, it could really be considered a Chateau if they ever want to reclassify it. But let's get back to diplomacy. Well, the usual protocol states that I should give you a tour of the Trianon, but from direct orders by his Imperial and Royal Majesty to bring you directly to meet the prince, who will then take you to and present you to His Imperial and Royal Majesty. So follow me, and I suggest that you walk quickly so we don't keep the Empereur-Roi waiting." And with that, the First Lord lead them through long hallways and portrait galleries, through dining room and salons, until eventually reaching a staircase with a young man attending it. " This man your Honorable Excellencies is Crown Prince Charles, and from here on will be the one presenting to you to his Imperial and Royal Majesty. Now, I'll be going up to tell his majesty of your arrival and presence, and I will most likely be seeing you all again in the meeting or at least to show you to your accommodations. But if I don't Au revoir." And with that, he headed up to presumably the Throne Room leaving Crown Prince Charles to attend to them.

" Well then, good day to you Your Honorable excellencies and a truly good day to you Premier Simmons," the Crown Prince said leading the Premier and his government up the stairwell starting to talk again " It truly honors us that you have decided to come to our great nation and for this meeting to finally happen. On a side note, was the person they sent to inform you on etiquette insufferable?" The Crown prince stops to see nods and the sounds of yes. " Oh," the Prince starts talking again after stops at a large set of doors. Guarded by soldiers and servants " well it seems we have arrived the throne room. All you all ready for this meeting?" The response he gets from the Georians was one of approval. " Alright then." The Crown prince then motions to the servants to open the doors, with him walking through, the Georians behind him. " Fath-Your Imperial and Royal Majesty, I would to present to your the Premier of Georia, Adam Simmons and his government. Premier Simmons and the government of Georia, I would like to present to you, Matthieu XV, Gratia Dei et Gentem Imperator Terrarum Septentrionalis et Latini, Rex Alpium, Germanorum, Galliae, Regni Francorum, et Illyriani, Dux Grandis Iberiae, Burgundiae, et Coloniarum, Marchio Coronae et Imperii, Successor Augusti et Romae, Comes Puissanciae, Protector Ecclesiae et Fidei Difensor, et Dominus Nobilis omnis terrae non memoratae." The Crown Prince stops talking after that, catching his breath from having to say the entire title in Latin. He then points at the Empereur-Roi a surprisingly tall(At least 6'6"), mostly graying man on the throne. " Your meeting may begin now. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to get some wine for my throat" said the prince in a quieter tone then before. And with that, the diplomatic meeting between Georia and Alpes a Septentrionalis has begun.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Georia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Georia » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:04 am

The Premier and his companions bow one by one, Baron Nicholls hesitates for a split second but then does the same. The Premier straightens and starts speaking.
"Good day to you Empereur-Roi. I am happy that you gave me the opportunity to visit and hopefully form some kind of alliance with your country. The 1st topic that I would like to discuss would be trade and economy. No country no matter how great it is has every resource. I noticed that the imperium is not very thriving when it comes to fish. However, Georian fishing industry is overflowed with excellent meat. On the other hand, your country has one of the best if not the best wine in the Confederation." The Premier pauses for a second and inhales, after that he continues.

"You see, Georia would be very grateful if we could form a trade agreement of some kind. Let's say, your wine for our fish. What do you say? Or..is there something else you would like to trade with us?"
After the Premier finishes talking, Baron Nicholls taps on Premier's shoulder and whispers something to his ear.
Last edited by Georia on Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:36 pm

The Empereur-Roi sits on his throne, coming up with a response to the premier. He did notice the defense minister was quite hesitant, but he ignored it, for now, having come up with a response.

" Ah yes, our wine could be considered truly the best in the confederation. In fact," The Empereur pauses as a gaggle of servants enters through a side door. They bring a table, wines glasses, and of course a few bottles of wine. After they finish setting up, the Empereur-Roi dismisses all but one of them. Most likely to open and pour the wine. with this, the Empereur-Roi starts speaking again

"Here is some wine for later enjoyment. But let's get back to the topic of a trade agreement. I believe that it would be quite befiniacal to the Imperium and to Georia if trade began. Along with that, yes our fisheries haven't been doing well at all recently, and we have heard much about the excellence of the Georian fishing industry. The fish it brings are known to be quite wonderful, aren't they. So a trade agreement of fish for our wine would be an excellent start for future trade deals and the like. After all the Imperium is known for more then just it's wines." The Empereur-Roi finishes talking to the Premier and his officials, before telling the servant to start pouring wine. But then a sudden look of realization appears on his face.

" Well Your Honorable Excellencies, I have just realized I have forgotten part of the Imperial and Royal Protocol. I'm sure the duke who was sent to explain the protocol to you, explained how you were required to kiss my hand before I give a handshake." The Empereur-Roi says walking up to the Georians. Hand outstretched, with the palm and fingertips all facing to the floor. " Well it seems I have forgotten this part of the protocol, and unless you all mind? I would like to get it over with, as so I don't break the protocol myself" The Empereur-Roi says finally 'arriving' at the group of Georians.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.

Georia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Georia » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:51 am

The Premier slightly bends over and kisses the outstretched hand of the Empereur-Roi, Premier straightens then returns to his past position. A twisted grimace can be seen on the face of Baron Nicholls.

Afterwards, the Premier shakes the hand of the Empereur-Roi and starts speaking.

"I believe we can continue now." The Premier lets go of Empereur-Roi's hand and continues "As you already stated this wouldn't be the first trade agreement we would eventually have, but it is a good start. Now, I believe that, if you agree, we should move on to the 2nd topic of our discussion and that is diplomacy."

"You see, this meeting was originally planned by my predecessor, Premier Victor Parks, but I believe you already knew that. His main focus was indeed diplomacy, he unfortunately, isn't with us anymore as he suffered the terrible fate of death in Vocryae. Your country has helped us through difficult times, and we would willing to do the same for your country at any time. I am doubtful that your imperium will in the near future face any unfortunate events, but still, we can't see the future, can we?
All I'm saying is that your administration can at any time contact us through our Vice-Premier and Minister of Foreign Affairs - Elbert Baker, and ask for any sort of help." The Premier clears his throat and continues. "Now, I am asking this. Would your country be willing to sign some sort of official diplomatic alliance between our two nations?"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:17 pm

The Empereur-Roi gives a quick thought on the matter. Before, he answers the premier though he starts coughing, eventually ordering for some wine. Once given the wine he continues. “Sorry about that, the place doctors are yet to give an explanation on that. But yes a diplomatic alliance would be something I would be willing to sign.” The Empereur-Roi ponders over something for a minute, finally continuing. But what would be the exact specifics of this alliance, other than the aid of some kind, or is this a topic for later discussion? But what you have offered will be something that I will be willing to sign on, and I believe my Lord of Foreign Affairs has already made some contacts with the Vice-Premier. So if we ever need your help, we know who to call. Or vice-versa.

"Now, The Empereur-Roi says, turning and walking over to the wine table. would any of you like some wine? I am your host after all, and it is only best if you are treated to the fineries of the Imperium. And perhaps this just might just be something for me, but wine always helps me think. The Empereur-Roi then proceeds to start giving orders to the servant at the wine table in accented french "Oh, suis-je distrait aujourd'hui, I have forgotten to say my coincidences for Premier Parks. From what I knew about him, he seemed to be a great man and a great leader. Truly a shame I never actually got to really meet him."
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Georia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Georia » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:01 am

The Premier takes one glass of wine from the wine table and drinks it.
"You know, I am not much of a drinker myself, but I even have to admit that your wine is truly excellent."
The Premier puts the empty glass back on the table.
"We were talking about the diplomatic alliance, yes?
Well, apart from the military cooperation in case of an attack, I propose establishing national embassies between our countries, as we still don't have those."
The Premier pauses for a second.
"I think the first thing that we should handle is the trade. Mr Carey, could you come here for a second?"
The Premier looks at an old looking and pale man with glasses standing behind him. The man slowly approaches the Empereur-Roi.
"This is Arnold Carey, the georian minister of industry. He handles international trade and economy in our nation. All trade proposals and agreements go through his ministry. If you ever will want to trade something with us in the future, contact his office." The Minster bows and starts speaking.

"It is truly an honor to meet you, Emperor. I shall be handling the trade between our nations, if they do occur. I would suggest, for the trade, an official contract, black on white. We in Georia still prefer the old means of paper and ink rather than electronic signatures. We have already prepared the contract on paper. Just give me a second." The Minister opens his briefcase and takes a stash of papers and puts them on the table before the Empereur-Roi. There is a big headline on the 1st page of the stash that reads:"A TRADE CONTRACT BETWEEN THE LE GRAND EMPIRE OF
ALPES A SEPTENTRIONALI IMPERIUM AND THE DIKTAT OF GEORIA."

"There is still some work that should be done, but this is the draft we prepared, if you feel like something is missing or doesnt belong in this, then contact me."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:10 pm

The Empereur-Roi takes a look a the stash of papers. Before getting out a pen and crossing out the "LE" in the contract's title and speaking. " So, no one told you about the LE in our prefix, did they. The Empereur-Roi pauses, waiting for some form of confirmation " Well you see, the LE is a redundancy. In the language of the Imperium, it simply means the. The only reason it is on there is because of some idiotic bureaucrat. I will make sure this is fixed immediately." The Empereur-Roi then precedes to look through the stash, noting some things. Speaking after skimming through the whole stash

" I'm no longer an expert on the exacts of economy and trade, but looking through this, I'm going to assume this contract works by either me or the First Lord of economics fills out the information on what we want to trade, and the specifics of that trade, and then we sign and send it to you, Your Excellency Mr. Carey. Am I correct, or no. Another topic I would like to bring up is would there be specific or preferred ports or airports, where trade would be conducted?The Empereur-Roi Also, if you don't mind, I need to take a second to summon the First Lords. He turns to the servant that has on standby for the entire meeting, and telling them to find the first lords who haven't yet left the Trianon for the capital. " They'll be here soon, at least the ones who are still here. And First Lords are in all function and form, exactly like ministers in your nation.

" But I'm going to change the topic from trade and random cultural facts, back to the diplomatic alliance. I believe it was you, Premier Simmons, that mentioned other than military cooperation, the establishment of national embassies would also be in order. If, you want, we can begin this process right now. The Enpereur-Roi then from somewhere, pulls out a large packet of papers and places it on the table. The packet itself is titled "Application for the Establishment of National Embassies between the Diktat of Georia and the Grand Empire of A.S.I.*" " As you can see, we in the Imperium have long been planning for this, and in my personal opinion would be a good start to diplomatic connections and trade, if there where already embassies and consults throughout the Imperium and vice-versa to establish connections with our nations before the wine-fish trade or whatever trade begins, that it would make these trades more successful."
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Georia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Georia » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:14 am

The Premier takes the National Embassies Application and looks at it
"This will have to go through our Foreign Affairs Minister, the only problem is, that he isn't here with us at the moment. He is in Georia." Premier puts the Application back on the table
"I'm sorry, but this issue will have to be postponed for now, we can solve this later. As for your question on the trade contract, yes you are correct. And also we don't have any preferred airports or ports."
The Premier hesitates for a second "I don't think there is any other topic that we wanted to discuss, is there?" The Premier looks at the Ministers behind him as they all shake their heads. "Well, after the Trade Contract will be signed, I believe that it will be everything from our side, for now."

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:03 pm

The Empereur-Roi sits for a moment thinking on whether or not he has more to discuss. " Well then, it looks like this meeting is over for the most part. I will get the embassy application prepared for your foreign affairs minister, and began the trade contract. It's a shame, that barely any of the first lords came to this meeting though. The First Lord of Economics though would like me to give you fine sirs some documents on whether or not you want to invest in the Imperium, and vice-versa. The Empereur-Roi stands up giving the Embassy papers, along with the foreign investment papers to the Georians. Before shaking hands with each one of them

" Thank you for coming to the Imperium for this meeting, well it seems to have been much shorter than expected, I'm sure this will be the beginning of long relations between our nations. And unless you have anything else to mention or say, I believe this will be the end of our meeting. Now before you, I need to first give you my gifts for coming. The Empereur-Roi pulls a saber off his belt, and hands it to the premier, before taking out small medals and giving them to the Georians." A Weapon of Honour for you Premier Simmons, and for everyone a cross of National Merit for eveyone. Now unless there is anything you think left to dicuss this meeting is over. On the way out, a servant with more gifts will hand them to you, and I do hope if you all have time, that you take some time to see the Imperium. Now, I have some work to do regarding this trade contract, so valēte."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents