NATION

PASSWORD

Should we vote for women because they're women?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Should we vote for women for existing?

Yes
22
8%
No
217
83%
As a male, I'm ready to be subservient to the superior gender
21
8%
 
Total votes : 260

User avatar
Nova Cyberia
Senator
 
Posts: 4456
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Should we vote for women because they're women?

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:01 am

Compelling.
In February, Nevada became the first state in the country with a female-majority legislature. By June, with the help of the state’s Democratic governor, there were stronger laws ensuring equal pay for women, tougher penalties for domestic violence, better protection for sexual-assault survivors, more money for family-planning services, an end to a requirement that forced doctors to ask women their marital status before performing an abortion and an increased minimum wage.If anyone needed proof that having more female lawmakers benefits women, Nevada certainly makes a compelling case.

And yet female voters have often rejected the idea that women should vote with gender in mind. In 2016, Nancy Pelosi told Politico podcasters, “I don’t think that any woman should be asked to vote for someone because she’s a woman.” Of course it would be ridiculous to suggest that someone hop party lines to vote along gender ones, or support a candidate who fails to prioritize what she sees as a key issue. But in primaries where contenders have similar ideologies, there’s a strong argument to be made for backing a woman.

In their book Gendered Vulnerability: How Women Work Harder to Stay in Office, political scientists Jeffrey Lazarus and Amy Steigerwalt found that women in Congress are generally more effective than their male colleagues. They point to the fact that Congresswomen tend to have more staff in their district offices, serve on committees for issues that are of most interest to their constituents and are more likely to co-sponsor legislation that helps their voters. Separate research shows that female lawmakers bring more federal money back to their districts.

Women are more likely to run for elective office for the right reasons too. In her book Women Transforming Congress, political science professor Cindy Simon Rosenthal describes surveying lawmakers about why they got into politics. Most male legislators said it was something they’d always wanted to do. Female legislators, on the other hand, said they hoped to create social change and become more involved in their communities. In many instances, men run for office to be something while women run to do something.

Perhaps most significant, female lawmakers better represent women’s interests, pushing laws in areas frequently prioritized by female voters, including health care, civil rights and issues affecting families. One major roadblock in getting such legislation passed, however, could be that there simply aren’t enough women in office to usher it through; a 2018 Political Science Research and Methods study found that women’s proposals “are systematically dismissed and disregarded throughout the legislative process, relative to those of men.” It’s impossible to say for sure whether equal representation would change that–women still make up only about a quarter of Congress and 29% of state legislatures–but it’s reasonable to conclude that without more women in office, the issues women care about most will continue to be brushed aside.

Here’s what we do know: white men account for about a third of the U.S. population but dominate our political system. It’s not because they’re more “authentic” or “electable” or any of the other vague terms thrown around when candidates are discussed, but rather because white men run for office more than anyone else. In the 2018 election cycle, women and people of color were just as likely as white men to win their races once they were on the ballot, according to a report by the Reflective Democracy Campaign. And with Democratic women running in record numbers, it was women–and, importantly, diverse women–who flipped the House from red to blue.

Imagine, in Washington and in state legislatures across the country, women being represented by people who innately understand their experiences because they have lived them. The only way to get there is to vote more women into office–and not only that, but women of color; LGBTQ women; immigrant women; women with young kids; women with no kids; women from different economic, religious and ethnic backgrounds. There are gains even in the trying. Having multiple women in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary has already changed the discourse of the election. In the first two debates, candidates talked about abortion access, the Equal Rights Amendment and the wage gap–with women onstage addressing those issues, the men have been forced to do so as well. The female candidates have also led the way on proposals for paid leave and affordable-child-care policies.

So go ahead, vote for her–and her, and her, and her–right down the ballot. If someone asks why, don’t hesitate to give the short answer: Because she’s a woman. It’s as good a reason as any.

So, what do you think NSG? Should we vote according to gender and elect people to office purely because they happen to be a woman? I mean, this is a bullet-proof argument. Women good and men bad. After all, women push issues that are important like addressing that they're paid less because they work less.

Voting based on gender is stupid and wrong, but of course no issue is complete without NSG's opinion. Thoughts?
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Pacomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4077
Founded: May 23, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pacomia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:03 am

Nah, that’s dumb.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: Capitalism, No Internet, No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem
Both the far left and far right are equally insane.
GLORY TO CASCADIA I’m a socialist. it’s different from communism. NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
CURRENT HDI: 0.87123 (similar to Estonia)
Also known as Dollar Store Kowani_________#EternalLotharia2020

User avatar
Neko-koku
Minister
 
Posts: 2791
Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:04 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:Compelling.
In February, Nevada became the first state in the country with a female-majority legislature. By June, with the help of the state’s Democratic governor, there were stronger laws ensuring equal pay for women, tougher penalties for domestic violence, better protection for sexual-assault survivors, more money for family-planning services, an end to a requirement that forced doctors to ask women their marital status before performing an abortion and an increased minimum wage.If anyone needed proof that having more female lawmakers benefits women, Nevada certainly makes a compelling case.

And yet female voters have often rejected the idea that women should vote with gender in mind. In 2016, Nancy Pelosi told Politico podcasters, “I don’t think that any woman should be asked to vote for someone because she’s a woman.” Of course it would be ridiculous to suggest that someone hop party lines to vote along gender ones, or support a candidate who fails to prioritize what she sees as a key issue. But in primaries where contenders have similar ideologies, there’s a strong argument to be made for backing a woman.

In their book Gendered Vulnerability: How Women Work Harder to Stay in Office, political scientists Jeffrey Lazarus and Amy Steigerwalt found that women in Congress are generally more effective than their male colleagues. They point to the fact that Congresswomen tend to have more staff in their district offices, serve on committees for issues that are of most interest to their constituents and are more likely to co-sponsor legislation that helps their voters. Separate research shows that female lawmakers bring more federal money back to their districts.

Women are more likely to run for elective office for the right reasons too. In her book Women Transforming Congress, political science professor Cindy Simon Rosenthal describes surveying lawmakers about why they got into politics. Most male legislators said it was something they’d always wanted to do. Female legislators, on the other hand, said they hoped to create social change and become more involved in their communities. In many instances, men run for office to be something while women run to do something.

Perhaps most significant, female lawmakers better represent women’s interests, pushing laws in areas frequently prioritized by female voters, including health care, civil rights and issues affecting families. One major roadblock in getting such legislation passed, however, could be that there simply aren’t enough women in office to usher it through; a 2018 Political Science Research and Methods study found that women’s proposals “are systematically dismissed and disregarded throughout the legislative process, relative to those of men.” It’s impossible to say for sure whether equal representation would change that–women still make up only about a quarter of Congress and 29% of state legislatures–but it’s reasonable to conclude that without more women in office, the issues women care about most will continue to be brushed aside.

Here’s what we do know: white men account for about a third of the U.S. population but dominate our political system. It’s not because they’re more “authentic” or “electable” or any of the other vague terms thrown around when candidates are discussed, but rather because white men run for office more than anyone else. In the 2018 election cycle, women and people of color were just as likely as white men to win their races once they were on the ballot, according to a report by the Reflective Democracy Campaign. And with Democratic women running in record numbers, it was women–and, importantly, diverse women–who flipped the House from red to blue.

Imagine, in Washington and in state legislatures across the country, women being represented by people who innately understand their experiences because they have lived them. The only way to get there is to vote more women into office–and not only that, but women of color; LGBTQ women; immigrant women; women with young kids; women with no kids; women from different economic, religious and ethnic backgrounds. There are gains even in the trying. Having multiple women in the 2020 Democratic presidential primary has already changed the discourse of the election. In the first two debates, candidates talked about abortion access, the Equal Rights Amendment and the wage gap–with women onstage addressing those issues, the men have been forced to do so as well. The female candidates have also led the way on proposals for paid leave and affordable-child-care policies.

So go ahead, vote for her–and her, and her, and her–right down the ballot. If someone asks why, don’t hesitate to give the short answer: Because she’s a woman. It’s as good a reason as any.

So, what do you think NSG? Should we vote according to gender and elect people to office purely because they happen to be a woman? I mean, this is a bullet-proof argument. Women good and men bad. After all, women push issues that are important like addressing that they're paid less because they work less.

Voting based on gender is stupid and wrong, but of course no issue is complete without NSG's opinion. Thoughts?

No. We shouldn't vote for men because they are men either.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39733
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:05 am

Fuck no. Vote for the person you think is best for the job, not because of what is between their legs. Same applies to things like religion, skin colour etc
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
"They fight bravely. They cannot harm our ships but they continue to try"
"Whether they fight or not they know the will die anyway, so really is this bravery or simple desperation?
"
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Pacomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4077
Founded: May 23, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pacomia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:06 am

Neko-koku wrote:
Nova Cyberia wrote:Compelling.

So, what do you think NSG? Should we vote according to gender and elect people to office purely because they happen to be a woman? I mean, this is a bullet-proof argument. Women good and men bad. After all, women push issues that are important like addressing that they're paid less because they work less.

Voting based on gender is stupid and wrong, but of course no issue is complete without NSG's opinion. Thoughts?

No. We shouldn't vote for men because they are men either.

In general, we shouldn’t vote based on sex, race, sexuality, or anything like that, because that’s still sexism, racism, etc. That sort of thing works both ways.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: Capitalism, No Internet, No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem
Both the far left and far right are equally insane.
GLORY TO CASCADIA I’m a socialist. it’s different from communism. NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
CURRENT HDI: 0.87123 (similar to Estonia)
Also known as Dollar Store Kowani_________#EternalLotharia2020

User avatar
Deltia-
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deltia- » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:06 am

What is this, kindergarten? No. We should vote for candidates based on qualifications.
Federal Empire of Deltia | Bundskaizerriik Avontiken
Theme

Death is a preferable alternative to communism. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. Death is preferable to democracy. Death is preferable to any political system or ideology. I just want to die (You think I'm joking? I'm not.)

PMT-FT gang
Quick YL/AL thing for me
Sweet dreams are made of this
Deltia's NS stats accidentally got in the way of a few drunk supersoldiers

(03/10/2022)Der Weld: BREAKING NEWS: Deltia's user accidentally turns it into left-leaning college state, will be thrown off helicopter Now Playing:Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

User avatar
Deltia-
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deltia- » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:07 am

Pacomia wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:No. We shouldn't vote for men because they are men either.

In general, we shouldn’t vote based on sex, race, sexuality, or anything like that, because that’s still sexism, racism, etc. That sort of thing works both ways.



Exactly.
Federal Empire of Deltia | Bundskaizerriik Avontiken
Theme

Death is a preferable alternative to communism. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. Death is preferable to democracy. Death is preferable to any political system or ideology. I just want to die (You think I'm joking? I'm not.)

PMT-FT gang
Quick YL/AL thing for me
Sweet dreams are made of this
Deltia's NS stats accidentally got in the way of a few drunk supersoldiers

(03/10/2022)Der Weld: BREAKING NEWS: Deltia's user accidentally turns it into left-leaning college state, will be thrown off helicopter Now Playing:Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

User avatar
Hakons
Senator
 
Posts: 4870
Founded: Jul 14, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Hakons » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

Don't vote for someone based on an immutable characteristic
“That word, ‘conservative,’ is understood by people in different ways. Suppose you say that when we did arithmetic, we learned that two plus two equals four. It’s still the same, so am I then ‘conservative’ for saying so?” - Cardinal Arinze

User avatar
Djuph
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Aug 22, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Djuph » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

I've got four words to settle this debate:

Sarah Palin
Hillary Clinton

User avatar
Cekoviu
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10883
Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cekoviu » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

I can see the point, but I think a better thing to do is to advance a reduction of societal gender norms that make it harder for women and prevent legislation helpful to women. And remember that women can also be misogynist (or misandrist, for that matter), so voting for one is no guarantee that something like abortion rights can be protected.
ls -R / | grep alt-right | xargs -d"\n" rm
Torrocca wrote:"Your honor, it was not mein fault! I didn't order the systematic genocide of millions of people, it was the twenty kilograms of pure-cut Bavarian cocaine that did it!"
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem

User avatar
Pacomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4077
Founded: May 23, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pacomia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

Who voted “yes”?
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: Capitalism, No Internet, No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem
Both the far left and far right are equally insane.
GLORY TO CASCADIA I’m a socialist. it’s different from communism. NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
CURRENT HDI: 0.87123 (similar to Estonia)
Also known as Dollar Store Kowani_________#EternalLotharia2020

User avatar
Nova Cyberia
Senator
 
Posts: 4456
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Cyberia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Fuck no. Vote for the person you think is best for the job, not because of what is between their legs. Same applies to things like religion, skin colour etc

Have you not heard the word of the superior gender?
Yes, yes, I get it. I'm racist and fascist because I disagree with you. Can we skip that part? I've heard it a million times before and I guarantee it won't be any different when you do it
##############
American Nationalist
Third Positionist Gang

User avatar
Vivolkha
Envoy
 
Posts: 205
Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

Yeah no, this is nonsense. Vote who you think is best for the job. Who cares about their gender? Also, I will not believe any study saying that having more x is good for the country (where x can be members of a gender, a religious group, etc.).
No longer a Catalan separatist. National factbooks are grossly outdated as I focus on other nations to RP.
Pro: Liberal democracy, atheism, EU, EU and UN reform, open borders, capitalism (generally), welfare state, non-military democracy promotion, authoritarian drug policies, abortion
Anti: Religion, totalitarism (immediately includes Communism/Fascism), Maduro, Trump, alt-right, conservatism and "traditional values", right to discriminate, Putin's actions in Crimea (neutral on Russian/Ukrainian Crimea but that was not the way to do it), illiberal "democracy", SJW, drug decriminalization, social parasites, unregulated capitalism, monarchism

How to build a realistic totalitarian state | How to start with any nation type

User avatar
Neko-koku
Minister
 
Posts: 2791
Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 am

Pacomia wrote:
Neko-koku wrote:No. We shouldn't vote for men because they are men either.

In general, we shouldn’t vote based on sex, race, sexuality, or anything like that, because that’s still sexism, racism, etc. That sort of thing works both ways.

Race is a different issue IN ETHNOSTATES alone. Voting based on sex and sexuality is dumb.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

User avatar
Deltia-
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deltia- » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:09 am

Pacomia wrote:Who voted “yes”?


Perhaps an insane SJW.
Federal Empire of Deltia | Bundskaizerriik Avontiken
Theme

Death is a preferable alternative to communism. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. Death is preferable to democracy. Death is preferable to any political system or ideology. I just want to die (You think I'm joking? I'm not.)

PMT-FT gang
Quick YL/AL thing for me
Sweet dreams are made of this
Deltia's NS stats accidentally got in the way of a few drunk supersoldiers

(03/10/2022)Der Weld: BREAKING NEWS: Deltia's user accidentally turns it into left-leaning college state, will be thrown off helicopter Now Playing:Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

User avatar
Page
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10183
Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:10 am

We should vote solely based on policy, specifically by answering the question "Will material conditions improve if this person is elected?"
I am a libertarian socialist.
I am ungovernable.
I owe no allegiance to any state.
I am bound to my conscience, not to the law.
I stand for liberty, justice, and peace.

User avatar
The Huskar Social Union
Post Czar
 
Posts: 39733
Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:10 am

Nova Cyberia wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Fuck no. Vote for the person you think is best for the job, not because of what is between their legs. Same applies to things like religion, skin colour etc

Have you not heard the word of the superior gender?

The superior gender is agender robots.


Like im a big fan of women, but they got nothing on agender robots.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scary Spooky Leftist #19879417 An Atheist Irishman from Belfast Loyal to Dragonstone and the King in the Narrow Sea
"They fight bravely. They cannot harm our ships but they continue to try"
"Whether they fight or not they know the will die anyway, so really is this bravery or simple desperation?
"
Yeh: The Red Agenda, Purging the Xenos, Not being a prick, Vidya Gaemz, Art, Science, History, Old Gregg, Blondes, Redheads, Tattooed girls, Erecting fortifications, Tanks.
Neh: The Blue Agenda, Being a prick, Xenos, Racism, National/Religious wankery, Zealots, Gatekeeping, Alt-right/SJW Snowflakes, Random lists, Dismantling Fortifications, Cabbage.

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 60265
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:11 am

Today in nationstates, "should we be sexist in whom we vote for?"
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
Saiwania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16022
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:12 am

The last thing we need is a bunch of women in power that're enshrining Third Wave Feminism as law. We need enough men to counter that nonsense.

User avatar
Deltia-
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Deltia- » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:13 am

I don't care if everyone in (insert legislative body here) are white males, women, people of color, LGBT or whatever. As long as they can do the job and do it well, we should vote for them.
Federal Empire of Deltia | Bundskaizerriik Avontiken
Theme

Death is a preferable alternative to communism. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. Death is preferable to democracy. Death is preferable to any political system or ideology. I just want to die (You think I'm joking? I'm not.)

PMT-FT gang
Quick YL/AL thing for me
Sweet dreams are made of this
Deltia's NS stats accidentally got in the way of a few drunk supersoldiers

(03/10/2022)Der Weld: BREAKING NEWS: Deltia's user accidentally turns it into left-leaning college state, will be thrown off helicopter Now Playing:Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

User avatar
Pacomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4077
Founded: May 23, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Pacomia » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:13 am

Saiwania wrote:The last thing we need is a bunch of women in power that're enshrining Third Wave Feminism as law. We need enough men to counter that nonsense.

Lots of men are third wave feminists, lots of women aren’t third wave feminists.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: Capitalism, No Internet, No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme
Liriena wrote:anyone to the left of Pinochet: *exists*

right-wingers: wat about vuvuzelaaa lmao gottem
Both the far left and far right are equally insane.
GLORY TO CASCADIA I’m a socialist. it’s different from communism. NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
CURRENT HDI: 0.87123 (similar to Estonia)
Also known as Dollar Store Kowani_________#EternalLotharia2020

User avatar
Diopolis
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12847
Founded: May 15, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Diopolis » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:14 am

No. If anything we should vote against women because they’re women and should be in the private sphere.
Trad-Catholic, hispanophile Texan distributist and paleoconservative.
Economic left -3.88, authoritarian 6.15
Thoughts
Abortion is not healthcare.
St Generalissimo Francisco Franco, pray for us!

User avatar
Galloism
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 60265
Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:14 am

Diopolis wrote:No. If anything we should vote against women because they’re women and should be in the private sphere.

Hot take.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.


User avatar
Irenton
Attaché
 
Posts: 72
Founded: Mar 27, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Irenton » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:14 am

Just vote for non-binary people, problem solved.

Now I'm off to sort out Brexit, back in 5.
Hello. I'm your friendly neighbourhood Marxist-Leninist

smileyface

I support the abolition of Poland. #HatFilmsto1Million
Hey, I go by they, thanks in advance smileyface

User avatar
Neko-koku
Minister
 
Posts: 2791
Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neko-koku » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:15 am

Diopolis wrote:No. If anything we should vote against women because they’re women and should be in the private sphere.

We have to agree to disagree here.
We are mutant Japanese kitty cats that have taken over a post-human world which was destroyed due to human hatred towards other humans.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -Ocelot-, Antityranicals, Bear Stearns, Cupofchar, Dresderstan, Estanglia, Fartsniffage, Ghost Land, Google Adsense [Bot], Greater Korean Juche Republic, Hakons, Hurdergaryp, Ifreann, La Pr1mavera, Lost Memories, Marxist Germany, Napkizemlja, Neanderthaland, Page, Rojava Free State, Saint Ryvern, Shrillland, Telconi, The Archipelago Territory, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, The Lucky Platinum 38, The New California Republic, The South Falls, The Two Jerseys, Tiplomecja, Vassenor

Advertisement

Remove ads