NATION

PASSWORD

Helping Noobs(me)

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Bobdabuilder
Civilian

Founded: Mar 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Helping Noobs(me)

Postby Bobdabuilder » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:59 am

STOP MULTIPLE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO STOP DISCARDING IT

Eumaeus
Envoy

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Eumaeus » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Bobdabuilder wrote:STOP MULTIPLE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO STOP DISCARDING IT

Hi there. I see that you recently submitted two proposals to the Security Council titled "Help Us Noobs" and "Help New players", which seem to have been taken down by moderation instead of marked as illegal (I assume that their contents were considered some sort of spam). You appear to have been playing NationStates on and off for a little over two years, and have been directing these messages at the Security Council specifically, so I am assuming that you are looking for information regarding the Security Council.

I suggest you consult the Guide to the Security Council for details on the history of and powers given to the Security Council. For more general information on the World Assembly you can consult the NS Frequently Asked Questions. Before attempting to write another proposal, you should familiarize yourself with the Rules for Security Council Proposals, which are the four broad rules that all proposals must follow (based off of the titles alone I can tell they both violated Rule 4c, which states that "You cannot refer to the game, or events or actions in it, as part of a game"), and skim over the Compendium of Mod Rulings & General Advice within the SC, which contains rulings that require further elaboration. You can also read Passed Security Council Resolutions to familiarize yourself with SC writing conventions.

If you have any additional questions, you can ask them in the SC Questions & Answers, or if you would prefer a less public forum I would be happy to try my best to answer any questions you have via telegram.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

Return to Security Council