NATION

PASSWORD

Rift Blues... and the Solution (CCD ONLY!)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Rift Blues... and the Solution (CCD ONLY!)

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 am

The Dixie Confederate Union have announced to the nations of the CCD that they have found out how to deal with the Rifts. Despite so, they want everyone to gather in a undisclosed location to explain the solution for the Rifts. Now... delegates and scientists from all across the CCD are now on the way to the location. The lifeboat of Hope lives on admist the storm of the rift...

You can only join here after you have telegram Dixie Confederate Union, he'll give the location and then you're allowed to join the RP. Don't announce the location, or not i'll come down there and vaporise you.
Thanks!
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

The Dixie Confederate Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Inside the Capital Bunker, Admiral Jane Stuart drank a cup of fine Southern coffee as she awaited for people to show, hoping her solution can defeat the Rifts.

MineLegotia and Equestria
Envoy

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby MineLegotia and Equestria » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:47 am

The Changeling Research Team soon arrives in the location, quickly entering the zone
Recent News: Imperial Regent strengthens Anti-Corruption Offices after Scandal | Minister of FA found after Ministry Blackout; Cults Blamed | 'Caplanbourgh surrender not in sight' says Minister of Defense | Parliament to pass 3843/383/23/04/2389

A nation of various species, who are mostly bureaucrats, traversing the multiverse in the name of harmony and colonialism. Not the worst nor best type of civilisation you'd want to meet.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:51 am

MineLegotia and Equestria wrote:The Changeling Research Team soon arrives in the location, quickly entering the zone

When the research team arrives at Capital Dixie, formally known as Washington, DC, they see a scene of celebration, as it is the anniversary of the DCU’s birth. The streets are flooded with people, but one clear path can be seen from the port to the Capital building.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:31 am

Dr. Elizabeth Delacroix along with 6 Navy SEAL bodyguards walks up to the entrance to the new bunker and announces the password, "The South will rise again."
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Kafair
Envoy

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:40 am

A destroyer pulls into the harbor of Capital Dixie. A group of 15 men get off, walking down the open path, up to the Capital Building. As they stand before the entrance to the new bunker, one steps forth, what looks like a patch on his eye. The new sultan, Ori el-Karim, one eye covered, raises his sword, and knocks once. "The South will rise again." As Mujahid al-Pour, Minister of Science within Kafair, walks forth, a group of 8 scientists with him, along with 5 Royal Guards, they await entry into the building.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce." -Karl Marx
"History is written by the victors." -Winston Churchill
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech
I SUPPORT THE USE OF SWORDS IN MY MILITARY, DEAL WITH IT
The first president of the Azure Watester Federation! Join today!
NS Stats? Dont make me laugh!
NationStates Flag Bracket - 5th place!

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:45 am

Kafair wrote:A destroyer pulls into the harbor of Capital Dixie. A group of 15 men get off, walking down the open path, up to the Capital Building. As they stand before the entrance to the new bunker, one steps forth, what looks like a patch on his eye. The new sultan, Ori el-Karim, one eye covered, raises his sword, and knocks once. "The South will rise again." As Mujahid al-Pour, Minister of Science within Kafair, walks forth, a group of 8 scientists with him, along with 5 Royal Guards, they await entry into the building.

Elizabeth turns her head to the Sultan of Kafair, "How are you doing today, Your Majesty? I'm Dr. Elizabeth Delacroix and I am here representing the Confederate Republic. You may know my brother Jonathan."
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:00 am

American Pere Housh wrote:
Kafair wrote:A destroyer pulls into the harbor of Capital Dixie. A group of 15 men get off, walking down the open path, up to the Capital Building. As they stand before the entrance to the new bunker, one steps forth, what looks like a patch on his eye. The new sultan, Ori el-Karim, one eye covered, raises his sword, and knocks once. "The South will rise again." As Mujahid al-Pour, Minister of Science within Kafair, walks forth, a group of 8 scientists with him, along with 5 Royal Guards, they await entry into the building.

Elizabeth turns her head to the Sultan of Kafair, "How are you doing today, Your Majesty? I'm Dr. Elizabeth Delacroix and I am here representing the Confederate Republic. You may know my brother Jonathan."

"I am doing as well as one can. It is a pleasure doctor. I have, in fact, meet your brother, though directly only fleetingly. I do wish to meet him again. I have some things to apologize for."

The delegation speak among themselves, as a pair of royal guards protect the researchers, armed with P90's, one packing a sword, the other a spear. 2 guards stand near the sultan, assault rifles and swords ready. The last guard is at the door, awaiting their entry.
"The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood." -Otto von Bismarck, first Chancellor of Germany
--------|--------------------------------------------^--------------------------------------
--------O-----------------------------------------< O >------------------------------------
--------|-----------------------------------------\_[]__/-----------------------------------
IRL History Buff, More or Less just the Desert, nation is a Theocratic Monarchy, in which the word of the Sultan is law. PMT tech

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:01 am

The bunker door opens, and Jane Stuart waits on the other side, in an admiral uniform. “The Sultan and Doctor Delacroix, I presume. I am Admiral Jane Stuart, and welcome to the new Central Rift Command. Make yourselves at home, there are plenty more guests to arrive. There is the finest selection of Southern alcohol and some appetizers, should you require.”

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:05 am

The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:The bunker door opens, and Jane Stuart waits on the other side, in an admiral uniform. “The Sultan and Doctor Delacroix, I presume. I am Admiral Jane Stuart, and welcome to the new Central Rift Command. Make yourselves at home, there are plenty more guests to arrive. There is the finest selection of Southern alcohol and some appetizers, should you require.”

The sultan, along with the rest of the group, bow. "Thank you. I am glad that the rifts are being worked against." The men walk in, the sultan's blond hair waving slightly in the wind. One guard, that who was standing near the door lead the group in, as the sultan motions to Elizabeth and her group to follow.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:07 am

Kafair wrote:
The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:The bunker door opens, and Jane Stuart waits on the other side, in an admiral uniform. “The Sultan and Doctor Delacroix, I presume. I am Admiral Jane Stuart, and welcome to the new Central Rift Command. Make yourselves at home, there are plenty more guests to arrive. There is the finest selection of Southern alcohol and some appetizers, should you require.”

The sultan, along with the rest of the group, bow. "Thank you. I am glad that the rifts are being worked against." The men walk in, the sultan's blond hair waving slightly in the wind. One guard, that who was standing near the door lead the group in, as the sultan motions to Elizabeth and her group to follow.

“Of course, I being one of the survivors of the first CRC, I know a thing or two about how deadly the Rifts are. It’s nice to see your Sultan, Ori. You were a great Chairman, despite what they may say about you.”

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:09 am

The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:
Kafair wrote:

“Of course, I being one of the survivors of the first CRC, I know a thing or two about how deadly the Rifts are. It’s nice to see your Sultan, Ori. You were a great Chairman, despite what they may say about you.”

"Thank you. Things were difficult. But, I was glad to serve the Confederation. My father had a high opinion of you. He was looking to speak with you some more in the bunker before the war games were to begin, but....with the war, the chance never came up."

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:15 am

Kafair wrote:

"Thank you. Things were difficult. But, I was glad to serve the Confederation. My father had a high opinion of you. He was looking to speak with you some more in the bunker before the war games were to begin, but....with the war, the chance never came up."

She smiles. “Don’t think much of it, Ori. Many people have a high opinion of me, if you remember the race. Most people like me because I succeeded Erin Blaire, whine everyone loved, including me. Eventually, I feel, there may be a cult of personality. But, not to worry, I see you as a great friend and ally.”

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:17 am

Kafair wrote:

She smiles. “Don’t think much of it, Ori. Many people have a high opinion of me, if you remember the race. Most people like me because I succeeded Erin Blaire, whine everyone loved, including me. Eventually, I feel, there may be a cult of personality. But, not to worry, I see you as a great friend and ally.”

"Good to hear. Wish my transition was as simple. But. Rather easy either way. A few riots, but those were put down. Any idea who else is here?"

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:21 am

Kafair wrote:

"Good to hear. Wish my transition was as simple. But. Rather easy either way. A few riots, but those were put down. Any idea who else is here?"

“So far, I’ve heard from Elizabeth, the Changeling scientists from MineLegotia, a representative for the Small Scientist of Krvava Kroupel, and some other scientists from minor nations. None from the government as of yet, which I understand.” She sits down in a chair, and motions for the sultan to sit down next to her.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:23 am

Kafair wrote:

“So far, I’ve heard from Elizabeth, the Changeling scientists from MineLegotia, a representative for the Small Scientist of Krvava Kroupel, and some other scientists from minor nations. None from the government as of yet, which I understand.” She sits down in a chair, and motions for the sultan to sit down next to her.

The Sultan sits, the rest of his group talking. "I understand.. With the new changes, I assume to gov are all busy. May I ask, what is with the celebration outside?"

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:24 am

Kafair wrote:

The Sultan sits, the rest of his group talking. "I understand.. With the new changes, I assume to gov are all busy. May I ask, what is with the celebration outside?"

“They’re still out there? Jeez, Virginians know how to party. Yesterday was our first national birthday.” She kinda laughs, as she was a Texan girl, born and raised in Dallas and sent to West Point as a young teen.

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:27 am

Kafair wrote:

“They’re still out there? Jeez, Virginians know how to party. Yesterday was our first national birthday.” She kinda laughs, as she was a Texan girl, born and raised in Dallas and sent to West Point as a young teen.

"Congratulations!" He leans in. "By still out there, do you mean from yesterday? If so, than... I both respect them, and am confused." Ori was raised in the palace, sent out on missions to different nations often. Though, his sister was more suited to such events and diplomatic postings.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:29 am

Kafair wrote:

"Congratulations!" He leans in. "By still out there, do you mean from yesterday? If so, than... I both respect them, and am confused." Ori was raised in the palace, sent out on missions to different nations often. Though, his sister was more suited to such events and diplomatic postings.

“I don’t understand them, really. I’m a Texan girl, born and raised. You do know, don’t you, that I’m only 22? I graduated West Point top of my class, at 16. I’m also very much single...”

Kafair
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kafair » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:39 am

Kafair wrote:

“I don’t understand them, really. I’m a Texan girl, born and raised. You do know, don’t you, that I’m only 22? I graduated West Point top of my class, at 16. I’m also very much single...”

"Texan eh? 26, from damn near the whole of the Middle east, though, mostly roots in Israel and its surrounding areas. Things are quieter there. Most of the time at least."

Soviet Socialists Republicx
Secretary

Founded: Feb 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Socialists Republicx » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:19 am

A Russian Cruiser arrives at that place with some Soviet Scientists and a few NKVD
They get off and step on land “the south will rise again”
(Sorry I’m new to this first time on a forum I’m completely lost)

Jamstown
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 06, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jamstown » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:16 am

The Dixie Confederate Union wrote:Inside the Capital Bunker, Admiral Jane Stuart drank a cup of fine Southern coffee as she awaited for people to show, hoping her solution can defeat the Rifts.

Field marshal Maria Bailey looked on as a Disguised Jamstown destroyer sailed off, an elite group of Speakers guardians surround her as she stepped up to the bunker door "the south will rise again"

The Great Hispania
Lobbyist

Founded: May 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Hispania » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:34 am

A fleet formed by a cargo ship escorted by two destroyers finally arrives to the docks in Capital Dixie.
They identify as the hispanian envoy sent to help deal with the rifts.

After they transmit the message "The south will rise again" the ships anchor near the docks and three helicopters lift off from the main ship towards the Capital Building.

The helis land just outside it and a group of 23 people approach and knock on the door. The hispanian envoy is formed by:
- Lord Meridius Astelan, director of the new Rift Crisis Agency
-10 armed guards, 9 scientists and 3 army generals.

Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Dixie Confederate Union » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:19 am

Stuart turns to the Sultan. “One second, Ori. We have more arrivals.” Walking to the bunker door, she opened it to discover the representatives from Great Hispanic, the SSR, and Jamstown.

“Greetings, fellow CCD members. Come in to the new CRC, and feel right at home.” She walks back to her seat. “So, Ori, are you seeing anyone? Simple question, as you are the Sultan.”

The Great Hispania
Lobbyist

Founded: May 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Hispania » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:41 am

Meridius walks in followed by the rest of his team and says:

"You must be Jane Stuart, I've heard you lead the place. Know that I'll help as much as possible with this endeavor".

"And that gentleman right there has to be Ori el-Karim, what an honour to be able to work with him".

"Anyway, my crew will start unpacking as we wait for the others to arrive".

He sits in the corner couch with the three hispanian generals as a couple guards stand next to them. The rest of the team scatters further into the complex.
Last edited by The Great Hispania on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents