NATION

PASSWORD

The Immortal Phantom Trading Card of 'Amurria'

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Crags of Tel-naeir
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Immortal Phantom Trading Card of 'Amurria'

Postby The Crags of Tel-naeir » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:52 am

(I sincerely hope this is the right place to drop my query - and I apologize in advance if it is not.)

Recently I opened an innocent-looking pack of trading cards and lo and behold, I earned the Common card, 'The Empire of Amurria.'
As I needed to clean out my card 'deck', I tried junking it but this stubborn trading card refuses to be junked. Whenever I click junk it just flips back around for no apparent reason. I can junk every other card in my deck, save this one.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Am I just being dumb?

Trading card is #2,595,307 for reference

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:54 am

You're offering it for sale, and you can't junk it unless you remove your asking price.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Return to Technical