NATION

PASSWORD

Solving an issue between Nord du Nord and Domeef

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Solving an issue between Nord du Nord and Domeef

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:01 am

Thsi issue will get what both nations want, and it will offer compromises to end this war.
So, where is Nord du Nord and Domeef? I can't do this without their delegates. Also, everyone else may offer their support (Including the nations in this war):
Name of nation:
Name of Delegate(s):
Why are you doing this?:

If this negotiation fails, what armed forces will you carry to the region?:
If so, are you taking on the side of Nord du Nord, or Domeef?:
Last edited by Sungai Pusat on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Now mostly a politik discuss account.

Domfeef
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Domfeef » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 am

map here

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:25 am

Domfeef wrote:map here

Yes, I know you have a map to show the two countries. What I want is a form showing information, not a map showing your cities and shorelines.

Unilisia
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unilisia » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 am

Sungai Pusat wrote:Thsi issue will get what both nations want, and it will offer compromises to end this war.
So, where is Nord du Nord and Domeef? I can't do this without their delegates. Also, everyone else may offer their support (Including the nations in this war):
Name of nation:
Name of Delegate(s):
Why are you doing this?:

Do you want any part of the two nations?:
If so, please say how much?:

Name of nation: The Misanthropic Pariah of Unilisia
Name of Delegate(s): Evelyn Staleko
Why are you doing this?: Because as a misanthrope and isolationist I see the idiotic actions of mankind around me and war is ranked #1.

Do you want any part of the two nations?: All of Nord Du Nord
If so, please say how much?: I'll give it to Domfeef.
I am the mighty Uni.

Tiami wrote:I bow before the mighty Uni.

Lackadaisical2 wrote:If it shocked Uni, I know I don't want to read it.
You win.

Kylarnatia wrote:Steep hill + wheelchair + my lap - I think we know where that goes ;)

Katganistan wrote:That is fucking stupid.

L Ron Cupboard wrote:He appears to be propelling himself out of the flames with explosive diarrhea while his mother does jazz hands.

Mike the Progressive wrote:Because women are gods, men are pigs, and we, the males, deserve to all be castrated.

Neo Arcad wrote:Uni doesn't sleep. She waits.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:Collector: "Why are these coins all sticky?"

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:30 am

Unilisia wrote:
Sungai Pusat wrote:Thsi issue will get what both nations want, and it will offer compromises to end this war.
Name of nation:
Name of Delegate(s):
Why are you doing this?:

Do you want any part of the two nations?:
If so, please say how much?:

Name of nation: The Misanthropic Pariah of Unilisia
Name of Delegate(s): Evelyn Staleko
Why are you doing this?: Because as a misanthrope and isolationist I see the idiotic actions of mankind around me and war is ranked #1.

Do you want any part of the two nations?: All of Nord Du Nord
If so, please say how much?: I'll give it to Domfeef.

Edit your post: I changed the application form, as Domeef was not happy about taking portions of Nord du Nord's or its oown land. So please edit.

Parmenter
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Parmenter » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 am

IC:

Name of nation: Parmenter.
Name of Delegate(s): Dame Agatha Hsu; Lord Alistair Cristy; thee Marine bodyguards.
Why are you doing this?: Because we support Domfeef, and believe Nord du Nord is guilty of blatant land grabbing.

If this negotiation fails, what armed forces will you carry to the region?: We refuse to reveal such information to neutral parties at this time.
If so, are you taking on the side of Nord du Nord, or Domeef?: Domfeef.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:38 am

Today, as Dame Agatha Hsu, Lord Alistair Cristy and their thee Marine bodyguards were walking through the Governmental Building, I found them and welcomed them into the Ministry of Diplomacy. "Please wait here" I told them. WHen I came back, I gave them some time to talk about why they were supporting Domeef. (Not that I surpport the Nord du Nord, but I just wanted to know.)

After hearing their story, I just said: "Welcome to Sungai Pusat. You'll be staying here for quite a while, right?" They nodded their heads and I aranged a hotel room for them to stay for the moment.
Last edited by Sungai Pusat on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pastaer
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pastaer » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 am

Name of nation: Pastaer
Name of Delegate(s): Rotini Henshel
Why are you doing this?: We are appalled by the underhanded tactics of Nord fu Nord. Although not required, we would also appreciate if there was a religious embassy placed in Domeef after the war, but we strain that it is an offer unrelated to our helping of them in the war.

If this negotiation fails, what armed forces will you carry to the region?: 50,000 Heavily trained Pastaern infantry, 600 APC's, 200 Humvees, 75 F-22 Lockheed-Martin fighters, and 25 AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters
If so, are you taking on the side of Nord du Nord, or Domeef?: Domeef
Have YOU been touched by His Noodly Appendage?
Click the Link to be Bathed in His Everlasting Meatiness

Nord du Nord
Secretary

Founded: Apr 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nord du Nord » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:09 pm

"You want negotiations? Fine, we can talk" The head of the Nordish delegation said, slamming a thick briefcase onto the table. "This had better be a fair negotiation though, and not just a means to get us to give up our own grievances!"

Nord du Nord
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nord du Nord » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:59 pm

The Federation of Nord du Nord hereby requests a 24 hour cease fire while we get our opening negotiation position formalized. We shall make no attacks against the Domish homeland if we can get assurances that Domfeef and her allies will agree to the same.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 am

Pastaer wrote:Name of nation: Pastaer
Name of Delegate(s): Rotini Henshel
Why are you doing this?: We are appalled by the underhanded tactics of Nord fu Nord. Although not required, we would also appreciate if there was a religious embassy placed in Domeef after the war, but we strain that it is an offer unrelated to our helping of them in the war.

If this negotiation fails, what armed forces will you carry to the region?: 50,000 Heavily trained Pastaern infantry, 600 APC's, 200 Humvees, 75 F-22 Lockheed-Martin fighters, and 25 AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters
If so, are you taking on the side of Nord du Nord, or Domeef?: Domeef

Okay. So far, the delegates of Paremeter and Pastaer are here.

As Rotini Heshel arrives at the Sungai Pusat International Airport, I come and welcome him here. Here are your keys, Mr Henshel.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:31 am

Nord du Nord wrote:The Federation of Nord du Nord hereby requests a 24 hour cease fire while we get our opening negotiation position formalized. We shall make no attacks against the Domish homeland if we can get assurances that Domfeef and her allies will agree to the same.

Okay. That is accepted. Paremeter, Pastaer, do you agree to this ceasefire.

Pastaer
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pastaer » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 am

I concur, provided that Domdeef also agrees, and I am sure they will have no objection.

Domfeef
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Domfeef » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:12 am

We agree to the cease fire

Parmenter
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Parmenter » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:18 am

IC:

Parmenter, having suffered no losses and taken no hostile actions to this point, will agree to this ceasefire for the time being. Dame Agatha has legal permission to act in the Queen's name.

- Crown Spokesperson Martin Tabard
Last edited by Parmenter on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:27 am

Good. Everyone, what do you all want each? When I have heard your demands, I will make up a compromise. Please respond ASAP. At 8:30 pm Singapore Time, I will be shutting down my computer.

Pastaer
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pastaer » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 am

Rotini Henshel rose. "Pastaer wishes nothing more than that Domeef is allowed to regulate its own affairs, that the prime minister be released and returned from Nord du Nord, that Domeef's territory is returned, and would also strongly encourage that limitations be placed on the peacetime forces of Nord du Nord, at least offensive forces, to prevent another such fiasco from happening.

Parmenter
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Parmenter » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 am

IC:

Dame Agatha stood up as well, once the Pastaeri delegate took his seat.

"Parmenter," she began. "Has essentially the same desires for these talks as does Pastaer, with the addition that the Nordish President be handed immediately to a multinational tribunal to be tried for the numerous injustices he has worked on Domfeef, during and before this conflict."
Last edited by Parmenter on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Domfeef
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Domfeef » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:42 pm

Our list of claims:

1.) Nord du Nord pay reparations equal to the costs of repairing or replacing any buildings they may have destroyed in their bombardment of Domfeefville, and the military and port facilities of Port Ravel.

2.) Nord du Nord shipping continue to pay a flat fee when crossing into the Ravel river through Domfeefian territory. This is not a customs duty or excise tax, but a fee for pilotage and docking facility use.

3.) All Nord du Nord military maintain a distance of a minimum 35 miles away from the Domfeef border.

4.) Nord du Nord Intelligence shall cease the harrasment of Domfeefian ambassadors and their families both in Nord du Nord and in third party nations.

5.) Nord du Nord shall recognize the border of the two nations as being as they are, with no readjustment.

Nord du Nord
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nord du Nord » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:03 pm

The list of Nordish claims against Domfeef

A.) That the mouth of the Ravel River, up to 30 miles inland, be declared an International zone without either nation having ownership; alternately, the same area being joined owned and administered. Our reasons are this: The river channel which serves as the border of our two nations, and has since the Treaty of 1887, runs down the center of the river. Due to heavy runoff from the mountains, and influenced by the tides and the current of the river, a considerable sandbar has built on our side of the mouth of the river. Despite efforts to keep the channel open, an effort unaided by Domfeef, the sandbar is winning. This leaves our merchant shipping which picks up and unloads goods at the city of Espoir at a disadvantage as Domfeef chatges only those ships flying a Nordish flag their transist fee to use the deep channel on their side of the river mouth. Make both nation equally liable fot the maintenance of the mouth of the Ravel and Ravel Inlet.

map of the area

B.) The Nord du Nord be granted reperations from those third party nations who have bombarded and destroyed civilian and military targets within Nord di Nord

C.) That Domfeef intelligence operative desist operations within Nord du Nord, specifically inciting insurrection and civil disobedience on Nordish college campuses.
Last edited by Nord du Nord on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:52 am

Compromise:
A) Domfeef regulates its own foreign affairs.
B) A percentage limitation will be placed apon Nord du Nord. Only 1% of it population at maximum can be military.
C) Nord du Nord shall pay reperations to Domfeef of 50% of the cost. 50% of the cost will be handled by my nation and all third-party nations.
D) All military of both countries will be 20 miles away from their borders.
E) Nord du Nord intelligence shall harass the ambassadors of Domfeef and their families no more.
F) All fundingfrom Nord du Nord will be given to Domfeef to build a new seaport.
G) All third-party nations will give 50% of reperation costs for Nord du Nord. I will fork out the remaining.
H) No more insurrection and civil disobedience will be done on either nations.

So, is there any objection?
Last edited by Sungai Pusat on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 am, edited 9 times in total.

Nord du Nord
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Nord du Nord » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 am

There will be no trial for oue President. There is no justification for one, other than the blood-lust of some of the third party nations. Also, we don't know what kind of military other nations have, but ours is already under 1%. We have more important things to do than dress up unproductive elements of society in pretty uniforms and parade them around.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:29 am

Nord du Nord wrote:There will be no trial for oue President. There is no justification for one, other than the blood-lust of some of the third party nations. Also, we don't know what kind of military other nations have, but ours is already under 1%. We have more important things to do than dress up unproductive elements of society in pretty uniforms and parade them around.

Ok. There will be no multinational tribunal for Nord du Nord's president. And the military percentage will be brought down.

Domfeef
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Domfeef » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 am

We are not giving up sovereignty of our city of Port Ravel. That is something we shall not ever consider.

Sungai Pusat
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Sungai Pusat » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:40 am

Domfeef wrote:We are not giving up sovereignty of our city of Port Ravel. That is something we shall not ever consider.

How about this: I will fund Nord du Nord to build a similar-sized port.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents