NATION

PASSWORD

THE FRACTAL BLADE - FT OOC Sign up thread

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Auman
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

THE FRACTAL BLADE - FT OOC Sign up thread

Postby Auman » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:46 pm

A weapon of unimaginable power has been stolen by terrorists, are you a bad enough dude to save the universe from THE FRACTAL BLADE?

What is it?

The Fractal Blade is a weapon designed using the very principles of the Nationstates continuum to completely remove countries from existence at the snap of the fingers.

Why, in God's name did someone design such a weapon?

The Co-Prosperity Sphere of Auman is at the leading edge of mad science with a specific interest in harnessing the Fractal nature of the NS universe to safeguard the existence of their people against the myriad threats posed by the denizens of the Milky Way Galaxy. If they didn't do it first, they reasoned, someone else would have done it.

And that's a bad thing.

Where do I come into this?

That's up to you to decide, but the premise is simple... The Terrorists have been tracked down to the moon of Io, a luminous, volcanic, ball of sulphur in the Sol system... Will you return The Fractal Blade to its rightful owner in exchange for a hefty reward or take it for glory of your Empire? Will you destroy it so it may never fall into the hands of those who would seek to abuse it, or simply watch the action unfold with resigned bemusement?

The choice is yours!

Last edited by Auman on Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IBNFTW local 8492

Huerdae
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:21 am

I will send someone with nearly endless potential to grow. It will build character.
The Huerdaen Star Empire is an FT Nation.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.
[17:15] <Telros> OH HO HO, YOU THOUGHT HUE WAS OUT OF LUCK, DID YOU
[17:15] <Telros> KUKUKU, HE HAS REINFORCEMENTS
[17:15] <Telros> FOR TELROS IS REINFORCEMENTS MAN

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

Auman
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Auman » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:02 am

Huerdae wrote:I will send someone with nearly endless potential to grow. It will build character.

A C C E P T E D
IBNFTW local 8492

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:51 pm

There isn't even an app yet.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Auman
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Auman » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:00 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:There isn't even an app yet.

And there never will be. Just post saying you want in and you're automatically accepted. Once I feel there are enough people, I'll kick out an IC post and it's on like Donkey Kong, my dude.
IBNFTW local 8492

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:34 am

Hmm..not sure if I should apply as my main nation or my experimental alien civs tho.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Auman
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Auman » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:15 am

Just clear your head of all thoughts and distractions... The first nation that comes to mind will be the correct one.
IBNFTW local 8492

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents