NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Baiting

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

[R] Baiting

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:44 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=470909&p=36110304&sid=abbc0ac8972d45dfaf6ac8eb00a44113#p36110304

The Alma Mater wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Honest question, why would you want to devout yourself to an evil deity?

You can ask christians and muslims the same question ;)

The thread in question (which needs a better OP btw): viewtopic.php?f=20&t=470909
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:24 pm

It seems like the thread has had fairly productive conversations, so I am inclined to keep it going. It was going off track, which I loomed about. As for the baiting report, I'm not seeing that as actionable.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Trollzyn the Infinite
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollzyn the Infinite » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm

I'd like a second opinion. The post in question seems taunting; like he's trying to get a rise out of Christians and Muslims - who combined make up about 2 billion of the world's population and I'm sure most of this website's userbase as well. The winking smiley, often used smugly, gives it away really. It was an unnecessary addition to an unnecessary post that offers nothing constructive but seems more aimed to offend to the degree of an inflammatory response which would constitute bait.
☆ American Patriot ☆ Civic Nationalist ☆ Rocker & Metalhead ☆ Heretical Christian ☆
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right."

Reminder that Donald J. Trump is officially a traitor to the United States of America as of January 6th, 2021
The Paradox of Tolerance
永远不会忘记1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
Ես Արցախի կողքին եմ
Wanted Fugitive of the Chinese Communist Party
Unapologetic stan for Lana Beniko - #1 Sith Waifu

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:46 pm

Second opinion: not actionable.

Trollzyn the Infinite wrote: he's trying to get a rise out of Christians and Muslims

Or maybe he's atheist and thinks all religions are equally silly.

Return to Moderation