NATION

PASSWORD

Mosque worshipper, 65, takes down heavily armed gunman

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Cekoviu wrote:
Gormwood wrote:Ironic since contempt for or hatred of religion is what resulted in the attempted Christchurch here.

Oh, don't try to pull that bullshit. He wasn't doing it because he hated religion, he was doing it because he specifically and exclusively hated Islam.

Islam isn't a religion now? Call me surprised
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:15 pm

Gormwood wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:Oh, don't try to pull that bullshit. He wasn't doing it because he hated religion, he was doing it because he specifically and exclusively hated Islam.

Mhm, I'm sure you are.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Tombradyonia wrote:
United States of Devonta wrote:
Eh, I don't expect much from a cheating Pats fan. Let alone, a Brady clamchowder fanboi

If that's supposed to trigger me than it hilariously failed, kinda like this sorry pathetic excuse of a shooter. But thanks for the chuckle, bruh. :)

On an unrelated note, has Fox already explained how this guy really is a social democrat despite him being a Quisling fanboy (I didn't know those even existed) wishing for a hard right government in Norway.

Yeah like the Pats sorry excuse of a Philly special in Superbowl 52 ;)
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

The Holy Therns
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Holy Therns » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Well done, ol' guy.
Platitude with attitude
Your new favorite.
MTF transperson. She/her. Lives in Sweden.
Also, N A N A ! ! !
Gallade wrote:Love, cake, wine and banter. No greater meaning to life (〜^∇^)〜

Ethel mermania wrote:to therns is to transend the pettiness of the field of play into the field of dreams.

The Grims
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grims » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:24 pm

Gormwood wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:Oh, don't try to pull that bullshit. He wasn't doing it because he hated religion, he was doing it because he specifically and exclusively hated Islam.

A religion.
Not religion.

Alta Californians
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alta Californians » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:24 am

Risastorstein wrote:
Alta Californians wrote: infact, more people are killed by the Alt-right, but radical Islamists carry out more attacks

Depends on the country but I'm pretty sure that worldwide Islamists win the medal.

Radical Islamists (Islamist means someone who uses islam politicallly, not necessarily radical or dangerous tho) are really only prevalent where there is a large majority or minority of muslims, who may or may not be suppressed. In Xinjiang province of china, Muslims are being seen everywhere they go, like it's 1984, and are sent to "re-education" camps which look an awful lot like Concentration camps and so the Uyghur (muslim) population there has slowly, radicalized, allowing china to claim that they can do these acts.

Previous

Return to General