NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Accusations of Illegal Activity in GA At Vote Thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

[R] Accusations of Illegal Activity in GA At Vote Thread

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Jocospor wrote:OOC: They're not bold claims at all, and stop trying to call my bluff. Everyone is well aware that high ranking players within the WA and also NSGP have engaged in and condoned actions like blackmail, doxxing, skiptracing and even actual bribery.

Is this kosher?
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:24 pm

It does not look like Jocospor is naming any names in that post, or anywhere else in the thread. That makes it in poor taste, but not actionable.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:28 am

Lamoni wrote:It does not look like Jocospor is naming any names in that post, or anywhere else in the thread. That makes it in poor taste, but not actionable.

OOC: And yet I was very much invited to do so:

Armaros wrote:
Jocospor wrote:OOC: If Auralia's attempt to self-commend is the only thing holding back everyone from voting for, give him the bloody badge. The player tried to do something that wasn't popular (a long time ago) - okay, sure. But look what the player has done during their time in NationStates.

It's already been said, but I want to echo this sentiment: there are plenty who've behaved worse than Auralia, and of those plenty many are respected by the NationStates community, only because they hide behind a false guise. (And I'm talking about OOC actions taken against players, not harmless IC self-commends). At least Auralia has a certain honest quality about them. I can respect that, and I think we all should too.

Bold claim. Mind backing it up?

You seem to ignore the rulebreaking entirely.

Armaros wrote:
Jocospor wrote:OOC: What claim would you like backed up? If it's Auralia's fulfilment for a commendation, see the proposal. If it's something else, this isn't the place for it. Slights against me aren't relevant here either.

Your claim regarding people who took “OOC actions against players” being respected in the NS community. Those are rather bold claims, which you would do well to back up.

>:( Believe it or not, I didn't actually know this was a rule, but obviously specific defamatory remarks aren't cool, hence why I ignored Armaros. Mods, is there any action that can be taken against them for their baiting?
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:30 am

This is a report thread, not a "continue the argument" thread. iLock.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation