NATION

PASSWORD

{R} Spam

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

{R} Spam

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Reporting the following underlined bits for excessive arabic, as laid of in the following mod statement and followed up in a discussion thread. Would post in the spam mega thread, but considering the user/discussion/topic, I figured it might be easier just to post it's own thread instead. Pardon me if this was the wrong course of action.

I shouldn't have to google translate a response several times over just to understand what it is the person is saying. Especially since the person in question understands and speak/writes English perfectly well, has claimed to be an American to boot so it isn't a "not native language" barrier either, as has been asked a few times now across now two accounts that I know of.

Underlined emphasis my own, all snippets are from the same response, just edited down for easier reference. Obviously, link for full context is provided as well.

ElCKuT wrote:Jazakallah Khairan. However not everyone has a[url]madhhab.[/url] But I will find scholarly answer tho.

ElCKuT wrote:I guess you think the scholarly are being edgy as well. Is Allah SWT, Prophet Muhammad SAWS and 1400 years of Islamic theology being edgy as well? Also, I have absolutely no shame for this Deen. I'm proud of it.

Al Mumtahanah wrote:Really? Daleel?
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Guard Captain
Secretary

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Guard Captain » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:42 am

ElCKuT wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:I don’t believe you

https://sunnah.com/urn/2056020
https://sunnah.com/abudawud/39/54
https://sunnah.com/muslim/33/165
Jihaad is more than just physical fighting, Therm. It's a spiritual fighting as well.
Thermodolia wrote:Your post history and your ready acceptance of slavery and abuse

What does my post history have to do with this? I support Islamic slavery and never supported abuse.

And the link dumping is also continuing, although not as wild as before.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:42 am

Going to add to this here as well instead of making a whole new report as it's about the same user...

EICKut (across this and previous accounts) has a really, really annoying/bad habit of attempting to deliberately derail/threadjack various discussions in multiple threads by refusing to debate or even respond to others legit questions by attempting to force them to move to the IDT. I know that I personally have asked him to stop in the past with his debate with me, and I know several others have as well. By this point, its getting pretty dang annoying having to forum hop to respond to replies that you may or may not even know exist. I'm pretty sure he was unofficially asked/told to know it off once before by (I believe) Kat, however I can't seem to find that posting at the time of this writing and will admit that I might be mistaken.

A quick search of his posting history for keyword "in IDT" on his current and previous account come up with multiple results of him doing just this. However, there are more cases of him doing this then that shows, as he is now just dropping nothing more then a base link to the IDT and not even saying "This should/belongs in the IDT" as he has in the past.

North German Realm wrote:I wonder if anyone's going to call out Amin for his repeated, petty attempts at bullying non-Muslims into submission by responding to shit that he originally started by posting in another thread in the IDT? Because it's getting old as fuck now.

Cases in point, all three discussions linked here are ripped from other legit threads and the users redirected to the IDT instead of actually replying in the respective threads.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=462608&p=35991316#p35991316
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=462608&p=35991481#p35991481
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=462608&p=35991498#p35991498

And these are just a few example of the latest pattern of this behavior, I absolutely can provide more if moderation so wishes, but I believe this is sufficient for my point to be made.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:34 pm

ElCKuT:

*** 7-day ban for linkspam, threadjacking ***
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:41 pm

Lamoni wrote:ElCKuT:

*** 7-day ban for linkspam, threadjacking ***

Thank you for addressing this issue Lamoni.

Return to Moderation