NATION

PASSWORD

What are GAR#XX?

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Greater Austrian Danube
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

What are GAR#XX?

Postby Greater Austrian Danube » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:13 am

I recently made a proposal to the general assembly, however, my proposal was marked illegal because it already existed under different legislation of GAR#XX (xx= fill in numbers).

Rather than telling me what it is because I believe I actually already know, where do I find previously passed GAR's?

The New Nordic Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The New Nordic Union » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:15 am

Greater Austrian Danube wrote:I recently made a proposal to the general assembly, however, my proposal was marked illegal because it already existed under different legislation of GAR#XX (xx= fill in numbers).

Rather than telling me what it is because I believe I actually already know, where do I find previously passed GAR's?

Here.
Permanent Representative of the Nordic Union to the World Assembly: Katrin við Keldu

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:24 am

Game’s list of passed GA resolution: https://www.nationstates.net/page=WA_pa ... /council=1
GA Forum list of passed GA resolutions (not always fully up to date… but searchable, which helps): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30
Rules for proposals: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=401599

It’s usually advisable to draft your proposals (in threads of their own) in the GA forum, so that experienced players can advise you and legality can be checked before you submit them.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Return to General Assembly