NATION

PASSWORD

World Assembly Intelligence Committee Telegrams

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
United Island States of Southeast Asia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

World Assembly Intelligence Committee Telegrams

Postby United Island States of Southeast Asia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Over the past month or so, I kept getting a telegram from the WAIC that I had more than one WA nation, which I didn’t, and no other WA nation has logged in through my device. At first, I ignored the first couple telegrams, but it became increasingly annoying and I lodged a request with the moderators a couple minutes ago, upon further investigation, the telegram was addressed to a ceased to existed nation named “nation”. Any help would be appreciated.
Founded on 5/16/2019, 4:23:58 PM

”A Beacon Of Hope For Everyone... A New Era Has Begun...”

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:45 pm

United Island States of Southeast Asia wrote: I lodged a request with the moderators a couple minutes ago

That is the appropriate channel, not here.

United Island States of Southeast Asia wrote:the telegram was addressed to a ceased to existed nation named “nation”

It's a stock boilerplate telegram sent out by our automated cheatscanner. There's not some poor schmuck of a mod sifting through 20,564 WA member nations four times a day looking for potential cheaters. Regardless of the addressee, it was intended for you.

Return to Technical