NATION

PASSWORD

[R] IDT

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
ECKU
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

[R] IDT

Postby ECKU » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 am

New Tetraland has dispelled lies about me on 3 separate occasions on 2 different threads:
New Tetraland wrote:
Al Mumtahanah wrote:I offer you something empirical

Yep, you are tooling around. Not sure if the same can be said about that other guy that was advocating rape, slavery, violent jihad, and killing jews and homosexuals in his previous El-Amin account.

New Tetraland wrote:
Jean-Paul Sartre wrote:Let’s set aside the semantics here. You always post about how sinful we are, and how glorious El-Islam is. You know what would make me more likely to not find your religion ridiculous, and make your pointless proselytizing in every thread more likely to work? Posting less often about this menial bullshit.

This guy is the El-Amin guy. He was DEAT for promoting rape, slavery, and terrorism in his previous nation. Arguing with someone like him is pointless. Just ignore him and hopefully he goes away.

New Tetraland wrote:
Bread Herbert wrote:
The fact that you support even one of these things is very disturbing.

This guy is the El-Amin caliphate. Look at his posts and the mod thread about him. You can see him promoting violent jihad, slavery, and rape in the name of Islam.

And this is the first time he/she lied about me:
New Tetraland wrote:
ECKU wrote:You still didn't answer my question. Why are you avoiding it?

Actually, never mind. I just read up on you. It seems you are DEAT for endorsing slavery, rape, killing homosexuals, and terrorism with your previous account Al Amin. Welcome to my foe list.

Is this actionable?
Anybody who says that I support non-Islamic slavery, persecution of non-Muslims, rape, domestic violence, terrorism, pedophilia, killing homosexuals, hating Jews, etc is lying.

Mostrov
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mostrov » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:52 am

Last edited by Mostrov on Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jean-Paul Sartre
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jean-Paul Sartre » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:30 am

Mostrov wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=35954302&sid=f50e6c142fa0c70e441f51846a4ce6bb#p35954302

Al Mumtahanah wrote:Hmm, are you telling the truth, or is this more atheist Taqiyyah?

The word is often used as a slur by those opposed Islam to dismiss anything said by a Muslim: this is the reverse, and is being used as a slur.

Also: is Al Mumtahanah another account by The Parkus Empire?
He seems to make threads and arguments to his other 'islamic' accounts in an extremely like manner, and seems to be subtly trolling everyone in his intent. God knows how to make a report for that.

Gonna dismiss this. I had mistakenly used Taqiyya earlier in the thread this seems like a subtle jab back at my error rather than trolling.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
-Heraclitus of Ephesus

Return to Moderation