NATION

PASSWORD

Are my forum posts slowing things down for the forums?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Are my forum posts slowing things down for the forums?

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:55 am

Hello there! ^^

So... this has been something carried over and- anyway, getting to the point, I have the habit of storing every single opinion that other leaders of other nations give in F7, and I keep it in small dispatches (well, until they filled up), and I looked to the F&NI to dump these things nicely here.

So I now have a separate project here (viewtopic.php?p=35949589#p35949589) whereby the sheer amount of text and data I got will be updated on a rather irregular and rare frequency, perhaps updating a month or so.

With that, I know this sounds a bit weird, but with some (not all) posts hitting 60,000 characters, I would like to ask if my little pet project is going to slow down the entire site, or will it still be fine? I'm asking because given the amount of data that I'm going to post often, I am afraid on whether or not it will screw with the servers.

(In hindsight I should have asked here before starting off.)

Thanks, and cheers!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Return to Technical