NATION

PASSWORD

Should the UK go to Syria guns blazing?

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
The Jeffsist Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Should the UK go to Syria guns blazing?

Postby The Jeffsist Empire » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello people of NationStates, today I would like to ask you if the best option to solving the Syrian conflict is for the UK to simply go to Syria and let loose bullets in every direction. So, what do YOU think?Image Image slightly unrelated.
If you are reading this, you should be honoured. You have witnessed the scripture of the Sprecher of the Master Race. If you are a member of said Master Race, know that you are a true Jeffsist Fascist.

”The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” -H.P. Lovecraft

”He who alone controls the youth controls the future.” -Adolf Hitler

Sinar Sapit
Civilian

Founded: Jul 11, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Sinar Sapit » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:44 pm

The US should also join them

Highever
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 21, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Highever » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Because the best option is sending in an uninvolved third party to just kill everything else and continue to perpetuate the conflict. Yeah. No.

Also this should be in General, and the OP probably needs to be expanded.
ΦΣK
⚦ Through the souls of your brothers and sisters I take My place amongst the Three; through their pleasure I ascend my Throne. Pleasure, for Pleasure's sake! ⚦
Remember Bloody Sunday
Dante Alighieri wrote:There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery
Charlie Chaplin wrote:Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

The Archipelago Territory
Diplomat

Founded: May 17, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:55 pm

The Jeffsist Empire wrote:Hello people of NationStates, today I would like to ask you if the best option to solving the Syrian conflict is for the UK to simply go to Syria and let loose bullets in every direction. So, what do YOU think?(Image) Image slightly unrelated.

Post this to NS General, that is the appropriate forum please
Deputy Attorney General Austin Miller
Russian Prime Minister Viktor Yakovich Serebrov

Austin Miller, Deputy Leader of the SHAPC (Saint Hilda All Patriots Congress) Party

My Political Beliefs: https://8values.github.io/results.html? ... 8.5&s=61.3
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist

The Jeffsist Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Jeffsist Empire » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:58 pm

This will be reposted to general.
If you are reading this, you should be honoured. You have witnessed the scripture of the Sprecher of the Master Race. If you are a member of said Master Race, know that you are a true Jeffsist Fascist.

”The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” -H.P. Lovecraft

”He who alone controls the youth controls the future.” -Adolf Hitler

Return to Portal to the Multiverse