NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of Independence

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Declaration of Independence

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:32 am

Declaration of Imazighen Independence



The Imazighen National Assembly
12 July 2019


In spite of what the magic of this ancient land and its vital location on the borders of the intertwining of powers and civilizations, the aspirations, ambitions and conquests that led to depriving the people of the possibility of achieving Political independence, but the permanence of the people's adhesion to the land is what gave the land its identity, and the people breathed the spirit of the nation, catering to the strains of civilization and multiculturalism, inspired by the texts of its spiritual and temporal heritage, throughout history, the Imazighen people have continued to develop themselves in the total unification of land and man.

From generation to generation, the Imazighen people have not ceased their courageous defense of their homeland. The revolutions of our people have been a heroic embodiment of the will of national independence.

In spite of this historical falsification, the National Assembly recognizes that the Amazigh people, like other peoples, who have renounced their hegemony Arabic is a free and independent people.

In the heart of the country and its policies, in the near and faraway areas, the Amazigh people did not lose their firm faith in their right, their firm belief in their right to independence, and the occupation, massacres and marginalization throughout history from the expulsion of the Amazighs from their consciousness and from themselves. Through the growing accumulation of struggle, and the national will shaped its political framework,

The great popular uprising, with the legendary steadfastness, raised the human perception of Amazigh truth and Amazigh national rights to a higher level of assimilation and maturity. The curtain of closing closed down on a whole stage of counterfeiting and the inertia of the conscience, and besieged the official Arab mentality that had become addicted to myth and terrorism for Amazigh.

With the uprising and the revolutionary accumulation of all the sites of the revolution, the Amazigh period is one of the moments of the sharp historical turning point and the Amazigh people once again assert their steadfast rights and practice over their Amazigh land.

Based on the natural, historical and legal right of the Amazigh people in their homeland Tamazgha and the sacrifices of their successive generations in defense of the freedom and independence of their homeland and the strength of international legitimacy and the exercise by the Amazigh people of their right to self-determination, political independence and sovereignty over their land.

The National Assembly declares, in name of God and on behalf of the Amazigh people, the establishment of the Federal Republic of Imazighen over our Amazigh land and its capital Anfa.

The Federal Republic of Imazighen is for the Amazigh, wherever they are, to develop their national and cultural identity, to enjoy full equality of rights and to maintain their religious and political beliefs and human dignity under a federal democratic parliamentary system based on freedom of opinion and freedom of party formation, Social justice, equality and non-discrimination in public rights on the basis of race, religion or color or between women and men, under a constitution that guarantees the rule of law and independent judiciary and on the basis of full fulfillment of Tamazgha's spiritual and cultural heritage in Clear and coexistence between religions tolerant over the centuries.

The Federal Republic of Imazighen is an Amazigh state that is an integral part of the Amazigh land, its heritage and civilization, and its current ambition to achieve its goals of liberation, development, democracy and unity. It affirms its commitment and determination to promote democratic action after the end of the Arab occupation.

The Federal Republic of Imazighen declares that it is a peace-loving nation committed to the principles of peaceful coexistence. It will work with all nations and peoples to achieve a lasting peace based on justice and respect for human rights, under which the human potential will be built and competition will be created for the creation of life.

On this twelfth of July 2019, as we stand on the threshold of a new era, we bow down to the souls of our martyrs, who, with their pure blood, lit the flame of this stubborn dawn, and martyred in order to live the nation and raise our hearts on our hands to fill them with the next light. We call upon our great people to rally around and cherish its Amazigh flag and to defend it to remain a symbol of our freedom and dignity in a nation that will always keep our homeland free for the people .




12 July 2019

Image



The list of international positions of the Declaration of Independence


Diplomatic recognition :

- Shamsiyya
- Saralonia
- Yohannes
- Newark Aristocracy
- Rhionnia
- The Federated Soviets of North America
- Indonesian Peoples
- Lillorainen
- Righteousistan



Partial diplomatic recognition:

- Scottish Socialists

No diplomatic recognition:

- Qartiya
- Khataiy

Neutral countries:
Last edited by Imazighen on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Scottish Socialists
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Scottish Socialists » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:40 am

OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM THE SOVIET REPUBLIC OF SCOTTISH SOCIALISTS
12 JULY 2019


The Soviet Republic of Scottish Socialists and it’s allies officially recognise the Federal Republic of Imazighen as a sovereign state controlling territories in the region of North Africa.

However, any claim made to the island groups of:
- The Canary Islands
- The Azores
- Cabo Verde

Shall not be recognised by the SRSS or it’s allies.
We bid you good luck in your later adventures as a sovereign state.



The Right Honorable Fraser McDougall
Leader of the Soviet Republic of Scottish Socialists
Holyrood House
Edinburgh

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:04 am

Scottish Socialists wrote:
OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM THE SOVIET REPUBLIC OF SCOTTISH SOCIALISTS
12 JULY 2019


The Soviet Republic of Scottish Socialists and it’s allies officially recognise the Federal Republic of Imazighen as a sovereign state controlling territories in the region of North Africa.

However, any claim made to the island groups of:
- The Canary Islands
- The Azores
- Cabo Verde

Shall not be recognised by the SRSS or it’s allies.
We bid you good luck in your later adventures as a sovereign state.



The Right Honorable Fraser McDougall
Leader of the Soviet Republic of Scottish Socialists
Holyrood House
Edinburgh




To: The Right Honorable Fraser McDougall
Leader of the Soviet Republic of Scottish Socialists


The Imazighen National Assembly is very grateful for your formal recognition of our nation as an independent political entity, and we hope that there will be strong diplomatic relations between the two countries
We are pleased to inform you that the Government of The Canary Islands has declared its incorporation into the Federal Union as a natural, historical and ethnic consequence and is part of the Amazigh country that which had been stolen before.
The other islands retain political affiliation with the countries they belong to and are not part of the federation.

Greetings
Last edited by Kyrusia on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixing broken tags.

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:10 am

This is a manifestation of the Canary people's celebration of joining the Federation

Image

User avatar
Scottish Socialists
Diplomat
 
Posts: 652
Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Scottish Socialists » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:22 am

To: The Federal Republic of Imazighen, Office of Foreign Affairs:

Although we recognise the rest of your claims, and wish to have good diplomatic relations, we shall have to agree to disagree on the status of the Canary Islands.

We are going to have to ask that you continue to allow the Canarian dialect which is closely related to Spanish and Berber, to be spoken, and we also request that it is made an official language of the region.

We wish your nation well, and hope that you treat the Canarian people well.

We hope that relations remain to be good between our two nations.
☭ Soviet Republic of Scottish Socialists ☭
“fffffffffuck” - Duckyyy/Albali
Going to Washington on the 26th!
Valentine Z is the epitome of happiness
CHANGE MY MIND


NSG in a nutshell

RANGERS FOREVER!
F**K THE POPE AND THE IRA!

“Did I miss the train or did the train miss me?” - Gary Brannan

Click here for advice.

Pro: Israel, EU, Megali Idea, Independent Kurdistan, Greater Armenia, Independent Scotland, Social Democracy, Rangers F.C
Anti: Palestine, Brexit, Greater Turkey, Total English rule over Britain, Trump, Putin, Communism, Fascism, IRA, Celtic F.C
iSideWith results | Discord Server | 8values Results | 9Axes Results

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:53 am

Scottish Socialists wrote:To: The Federal Republic of Imazighen, Office of Foreign Affairs:

Although we recognise the rest of your claims, and wish to have good diplomatic relations, we shall have to agree to disagree on the status of the Canary Islands.

We are going to have to ask that you continue to allow the Canarian dialect which is closely related to Spanish and Berber, to be spoken, and we also request that it is made an official language of the region.

We wish your nation well, and hope that you treat the Canarian people well.

We hope that relations remain to be good between our two nations.



Our dear friends in Scottish Socialists
We have suffered many centuries of dictatorships that have taken away the right of the Amazigh people and marginalized them in the name of religion and Arab nationalism. Now we have broken this restriction without return. We seek to build a new and modern homeland where democracy and justice prevail. Amazigh today is more united and stronger. Language without any distinction
The Canary people are from us, and we guarantee that they will enjoy freedom in the affairs of the government and people, and there will be no obstacle.
The Spanish dialect they speaks is a cultural heritage we preserve as part of the Amazigh heritage of the Canary Islands, is an official language in the region, and a national language

User avatar
Qartiya
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: May 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Qartiya » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:08 am

State House
3 Hanu Alkabir Street
Qartaj, Qartiya

Image
Official Correspondence from the Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya
Encryption: Open
To: N/A, Open Diplomatic Statement



The Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya observes this newfound revolution with suspicion and a level of wariness. The already rapid expansion and anti-Arab sentiment expressed by the upstart self proclaimed state is enough cause for the Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya to officially state that the so-called "Federal Republic of Imazighen" is not recognized by the Qartiyan government.

Until more information can be established as to the nature and motives of the upstart rebels in Morocco, this will remain the official position of the Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya until further notice.


Regards,

هانامون الجزيرة
Hanamun al-Jazra, Prefect of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Qartiya on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shamsiyya
Envoy
 
Posts: 252
Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Shamsiyya » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:22 pm

ⵊⵓⵎⵀⵓⵔⵉⵢⴰⵜ ⵚⴰⵎⵙⵉⵢⴰ ⴰⵍⴰⵉⵜⵉⵀⴰⴷⵉⵢⴰ
The Federal Republic of Shamsiyya
Image
ⵡⵉⵣⴰⵔⴰⵜ ⴰⵍⵚⵓⵢⵓⵡⵏ ⴰⵍⵃⴰⵔⵉⵊⵉⵢⴰ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs



From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya, Sharie Aljumhuriyyat 101-14, Junaira, Junaira-Aleasima, Federal Republic of Shamsiyya.
To: The Provisional Government of the Federal Republic of Imazighen.


Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

In the name of the Government and the People of the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya, I would like to congratulate the Federal Republic of Imazighen and its People for the founding of an independent state for all Amazighs! This founding has come to our special attention, for our countries do share quite a few similarities, despite the enormous distance between us - for instance, our writing system is likely to root from your lands, and a certain Arabic influence can hardly be denied.

Now, as it has become obvious, this founding of the FR of Imazighen was preceded by a revolution, and the uprisings during and prior to this clearly were a matter of fight against discrimination and oppression based on ethnicity; it is even talked about, quote, "[...] the occupation, massacres and marginalization throughout history from the expulsion of the Amazighs from their consciousness and from themselves", unquote. We understand, that the founding of an Amazigh nation-state was effectively prevented (certainly on purpose, at least in parts), and that this revolution is the result of Amazigh people being tired of it. Again, it's understandable, for an event in Shamsiyyan history referred to as the "First Intifada", occurring from 794 to 812 CE, has also prevented the Islamization of Shamsiyya (and we still proudly follow our paganism today). The Sultanate, the Federative Socialist People's Republic, as well as the modern FR - all of these were states founded after such an Intifada; in total, eight events in our history are referred to by this term. This is a similarity between our countries we may proudly share.

However, we are reasonably concerned as to how high the risk of institutional discrimination against people considered 'former oppressors' might become. Will people of Arabic origin, especially those who have not been part of the previous state apparatus perceived as oppressive by Amazigh people, be granted the same rights and duties as Amazighs? And, should this be the case, will the authorities and institutions of the new state be able and willing to protect them from possible acts rooting from some kind of 'revenge culture'? Will they be able to continue living their culture and speaking their language in public, without having to fear a forceful adoption of the now dominant culture - especially considering, that rights of this kind have already been announced to be granted to other ethnicities? And: can religious differences become an issue, and if so, how are they imagined to be solved?

We will stay tuned and keep track of the future ongoings in the FR of Imazighen, but I can already proudly announce, that it enjoys the full diplomatic recognition by the FR of Shamsiyya. Our best regards to you and all people living on Amazigh soil!

Signed,
Nasim Sharifuliha Quddus,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the FR of Shamsiyya.
Last edited by Shamsiyya on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Saralonia
Envoy
 
Posts: 285
Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Saralonia » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Official statement of the Communist Confederation of Saralonia


Congratulations commrade the Saralonian Confederation recognizes your state has an independent nation and Saralonia regognizes you own all your claims and Saralonia would like to guarantize your initial indepence to avoid your oppresors from reconquering your rightfull lands.

And also Saralonia would like to secure a trade partbership with your government and also an embassy to maintain communications between our governments and to recive news in case there is an invasion of your territory.

Saralonia also would like to know what will happen to the now Islamic minorities? and other religions, because even tough Saralonia is an atheistic state Saralonia tolerates relogion and we would like to know what will happen to them.

From: The Communist Confederation of Saralonia
To: The Federal Republic of Imazighen
Last edited by Saralonia on Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[_★_] copy and paste. Join the revolution!!!!
( -_- )
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
☭ WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITED ☭
Hello there you want communism? No? Well then you will have communism either... also we accept refugees from other countries
Hola qué tal quieres comunismo?? No? Valla de igual manera tendrás comunismo... también aceptamos refugiados de otros paises
I use NSTracker so you can find more data in english in NSTracker
Goodbay and good luck
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:27 pm

Qartiya wrote:
State House
3 Hanu Alkabir Street
Qartaj, Qartiya

(Image)
Official Correspondence from the Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya
Encryption: Open
To: N/A, Open Diplomatic Statement



The Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya observes this newfound revolution with suspicion and a level of wariness. The already rapid expansion and anti-Arab sentiment expressed by the upstart self proclaimed state is enough cause for the Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya to officially state that the so-called "Federal Republic of Imazighen" is not recognized by the Qartiyan government.

Until more information can be established as to the nature and motives of the upstart rebels in Morocco, this will remain the official position of the Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya until further notice.


Regards,

هانامون الجزيرة
Hanamun al-Jazra, Prefect of Foreign Affairs




Official Correspondence


The provisional government, headed by Mr. Aderfi Ammi, formed yesterday evening in its first official announcement that the non-recognition of the Republic of Qartiya does not concern us and will not affect the course of political and democratic stability and the sovereignty of the Federal Republic of Imazighen on every inch of its territory, We know the Arab mentality well and have dealt with it for centuries, so do not surprise us your decision.
We declared in the Declaration of Independence the following paragraph:

" - The Federal Republic of Imazighen declares that it is a peace-loving nation committed to the principles of peaceful coexistence. It will work with all nations and peoples to achieve a lasting peace based on justice and respect for human rights, under which the human potential will be built and competition will be created for the creation of life."

Based on this paragraph, we consider that accusing you of anti-Arabism is baseless
The Arab neighbors should learn to deal with the Federal Republic of Imazighen as a sovereign state with its identity , and learn to respect the rights of peoples for self-determination and learn humility and non-interference in other affairs. And we are here in The Federal Republic of Imazighen ready to establish diplomatic relations with any Arab country that respects all these conditions.


Image

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:39 pm

Shamsiyya wrote:
ⵊⵓⵎⵀⵓⵔⵉⵢⴰⵜ ⵚⴰⵎⵙⵉⵢⴰ ⴰⵍⴰⵉⵜⵉⵀⴰⴷⵉⵢⴰ
The Federal Republic of Shamsiyya
(Image)
ⵡⵉⵣⴰⵔⴰⵜ ⴰⵍⵚⵓⵢⵓⵡⵏ ⴰⵍⵃⴰⵔⵉⵊⵉⵢⴰ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs



From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya, Sharie Aljumhuriyyat 101-14, Junaira, Junaira-Aleasima, Federal Republic of Shamsiyya.
To: The Provisional Government of the Federal Republic of Imazighen.


Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

In the name of the Government and the People of the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya, I would like to congratulate the Federal Republic of Imazighen and its People for the founding of an independent state for all Amazighs! This founding has come to our special attention, for our countries do share quite a few similarities, despite the enormous distance between us - for instance, our writing system is likely to root from your lands, and a certain Arabic influence can hardly be denied.

Now, as it has become obvious, this founding of the FR of Imazighen was preceded by a revolution, and the uprisings during and prior to this clearly were a matter of fight against discrimination and oppression based on ethnicity; it is even talked about, quote, "[...] the occupation, massacres and marginalization throughout history from the expulsion of the Amazighs from their consciousness and from themselves", unquote. We understand, that the founding of an Amazigh nation-state was effectively prevented (certainly on purpose, at least in parts), and that this revolution is the result of Amazigh people being tired of it. Again, it's understandable, for an event in Shamsiyyan history referred to as the "First Intifada", occurring from 794 to 812 CE, has also prevented the Islamization of Shamsiyya (and we still proudly follow our paganism today). The Sultanate, the Federative Socialist People's Republic, as well as the modern FR - all of these were states founded after such an Intifada; in total, eight events in our history are referred to by this term. This is a similarity between our countries we may proudly share.

However, we are reasonably concerned as to how high the risk of institutional discrimination against people considered 'former oppressors' might become. Will people of Arabic origin, especially those who have not been part of the previous state apparatus perceived as oppressive by Amazigh people, be granted the same rights and duties as Amazighs? And, should this be the case, will the authorities and institutions of the new state be able and willing to protect them from possible acts rooting from some kind of 'revenge culture'? Will they be able to continue living their culture and speaking their language in public, without having to fear a forceful adoption of the now dominant culture - especially considering, that rights of this kind have already been announced to be granted to other ethnicities? And: can religious differences become an issue, and if so, how are they imagined to be solved?

We will stay tuned and keep track of the future ongoings in the FR of Imazighen, but I can already proudly announce, that it enjoys the full diplomatic recognition by the FR of Shamsiyya. Our best regards to you and all people living on Amazigh soil!

Signed,
Nasim Sharifuliha Quddus,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the FR of Shamsiyya.



Official Correspondence



To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya
From: The Provisional Government of the Federal Republic of Imazighen.



The Provisional Government, headed by Mr. Aderfi Ammi and Vice-President Damya Achahbar, would like to express its special gratitude to the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya for your congratulations and diplomatic recognition of our existence as an independent nation. As we have already happy, the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya has maintained its independence and identity throughout all these centuries of foreign colonialism.
Prior to independence, the Constituent Assembly laid down the principles of the Amazigh state, including studies on social status as a priority. We reached agreement that the Federal Republic of Imazighen is based on the principles of modern democracy and guarantees the rights of individuals and minority rights, so the minority of Arab origin will retain its identity Any discrimination before the law, has rights as it has duties.
With regard to the rights of linguistic minorities, Arabic is an official language alongside the Amazigh language, and Spanish is an official language in the Republic of Canary Islands.
All Amazigh people shall enjoy the same equal rights without any discrimination on grounds of race, religion, sex, political orientation or sexual orientation. Therefore, any discrimination resulting from these points shall be punishable by law.

Accept our best regards.



Image

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:48 pm

Saralonia wrote:
Official statement of the Communist Confederation of Saralonia


Congratulations commrade the Saralonian Confederation recognizes your state has an independent nation and Saralonia regognizes you own all your claims and Saralonia would like to guarantize your initial indepence to avoid your oppresors from reconquering your rightfull lands.

And also Saralonia would like to secure a trade partbership with your government and also an embassy to maintain communications between our governments and to recive news in case there is an invasion of your territory.

Saralonia also would like to know what will happen to the now Islamic minorities? and other religions, because even tough Saralonia is an atheistic state Saralonia tolerates relogion and we would like to know what will happen to them.

From: The Communist Confederation of Saralonia
To: The Federal Republic of Imazighen



Official Correspondence



TO: The Communist Confederation of Saralonia
FROM: The Federal Republic of Imazighen



The Provisional Government, headed by Mr. Aderfi Ammi and Vice-President Damya Achahbar, would like to express its special gratitude from the Amazigh people and their deep thanks to The Communist Confederation of Saralonia for your congratulations and diplomatic recognition of our entity as an independent State.


Image

User avatar
Khataiy
Minister
 
Posts: 2809
Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khataiy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Image
The Arab State of Khataiy



We call upon the national unity of the nation, we do not support this move and fear the direction it may take. We will not and do not recognize the Amazigh deceleration of independence and we ask a respect for internationally respected boundaries, and recognized states, we support the stance of Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya, and hold firmly to it, we ask for the respect and dignity of the Arab people to be upheld, and for this illegal movement to disband.

Signed,
Uthman al-Ghamadi, Foreign Minister of the Arab State of Khataiy
Last edited by Khataiy on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"We shall always bear witness to Arabism as the body that hosts the spirit of Islam...Islam is Arab in its reality, and universal in its ideals and goals." - Michel Aflaq

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:13 pm

Khataiy wrote:
(Image)
The Arab State of Khataiy



We call upon the national unity of the nation, we do not support this move and fear the direction it may take. We will not and do not recognize the Amazigh deceleration of independence and we ask a respect for internationally respected boundaries, and recognized states.

Signed,
Uthman al-Ghamadi, Foreign Minister of the Arab State of Khataiy



Official Correspondence



TO: Mr. Uthman al-Ghamadi, Foreign Minister of the Arab State of Khataiy
FROM: The Federal Republic of Imazighen

The Provisional government, headed by Mr. Aderfi Ammi and Vice-President Damya Achahbar, would like to inform you that we have reached your message and want to clarify some points:

- The national unity of the nation has already been achieved in the Federal Republic of Imazighen, considering that the Amazigh nation is a recognized nation on the international scene.
- The Amazigh nation is an ethnic, cultural and historical identity on Tamazgha
- If you mean the Arab national unity, this is your business does not enter us by the Amazigh nation is not Arab
And enough of what we see from fights and wars between you to talk about unity.
- The Federal Republic of Imazighen obtained diplomatic recognizes from friendly countries.

Greetings


Image

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12843
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: Declaration of Independence

Postby Yohannes » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:37 pm


Image

The Imazighen National Assembly
Office of the Vice President
16 July 2019


Dear Vice President Damya Achahbar,

Recognition of independence—the Realm of Yohannes to the Federal Republic of Imazighen

I am pleased to recognise 12 July 2019 as “Imazighen Independence Day” in the Realm of Yohannes.

I applaud the efforts of the Imazighen people to create and attempt to maintain freedom and independence in the region. I hope that, for years to come, the Federal Republic of Imazighen will be regarded internationally as one of many successful models of peaceful coexistence with people from an ancient and long-established religious and cultural backgrounds.

The Yohannesian Emperor has also requested me to convey to you her warm and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of the people of the Federal Republic. I am honoured to acknowledge 12 July 2019 as “Imazighen Independence Day” in the Nineteen Countries on the continent of Yohannes, and I will encourage all open-minded Yohannesians to join in this celebration.




Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn
Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries



Telephone 585 3 712 3421Facsimile 585 3 712 3121Email a.thorndonstevensonn@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | I Beg my Realm
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | The Financial Diary | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | VMK Industry | Bank of Yohannes | Automobil Yohannes | NS Hacking | Our posting history | Player information
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
NS military project: Tank | Armour | Bomber
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:30 pm

Yohannes wrote:
(Image)

The Imazighen National Assembly
Office of the Vice President
16 July 2019


Dear Vice President Damya Achahbar,

Recognition of independence—the Realm of Yohannes to the Federal Republic of Imazighen

I am pleased to recognise 12 July 2019 as “Imazighen Independence Day” in the Realm of Yohannes.

I applaud the efforts of the Imazighen people to create and attempt to maintain freedom and independence in the region. I hope that, for years to come, the Federal Republic of Imazighen will be regarded internationally as one of many successful models of peaceful coexistence with people from an ancient and long-established religious and cultural backgrounds.

The Yohannesian Emperor has also requested me to convey to you her warm and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of the people of the Federal Republic. I am honoured to acknowledge 12 July 2019 as “Imazighen Independence Day” in the Nineteen Countries on the continent of Yohannes, and I will encourage all open-minded Yohannesians to join in this celebration.




Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn
Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries



Telephone 585 3 712 3421Facsimile 585 3 712 3121Email a.thorndonstevensonn@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.



Official Correspondence



TO: Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn
Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries
FROM: Vice President Damya Achahbar


On behalf of the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Imazighen, I am pleased to express our great happiness at the good initiative of your esteemed Government as 12 July 2019 as "Imazighen Independence Day" in the Realm of Yohannes. We do not know how to thank you. Unique .... I felt the feelings of love and respect for your great people.
We thank you for diplomatic recognition and we promise to make every effort to preserve the democratic path, freedom and the rights of peoples for national unity and for a better world.
We declare that the Federal Republic of Imazighen is a friend of The Realm of Yohanne and hope to consolidate this relationship in the future.
Please convey my sincere greetings from the heart to The Yohannesian Emperor

Greetings

Vice President
Damya Achahbar



Image

User avatar
Newark Aristocracy
Diplomat
 
Posts: 633
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:01 am

Hello unknown nation,I have noticed this and desided to recall our nation's independence story.
I noticed that your story is simular to ours. We have resided to recognize your nation.
Signed,Bluetarch the 10th,Leader Of The Newark Aristocracy.
News:Threat Sent to Lethan Empire!/Bases of the Crazybloxian Empire Found in Force!/We are winning the war with the "New Lands"!/Department of Defense acquires Bär APCs!/Sniper Shoots a Miltary Police officer!/All Nukes are armed!/Invasion of Widerflolkland started/Aid sent to Kuronami/That's all for now!
Monarch City PD Coms:Explosion at 93 Airport Bvld.

Monarch City Fire/EMS Coms:
We have a fire at 93 Airport Bvld.

We are MT with some PMT elements such as the DOS Cannon and the T.H.E.O.
We also support ISIS ICly.
OOC:R.I.P Opportunity Rover,you will always be missed.
NOT A SPACE COUNTRY!

User avatar
Khataiy
Minister
 
Posts: 2809
Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khataiy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:43 am

Image
The Arab State of Khataiy



In response to the mass acceptance of this illegitmate country, we are imposing sanctions on Imazighen and any state that does business and trade with them, or recognizes their claim as a nation. We will also expell all business of nations recognizing Imazighen, and their diplomats until further notice.

Signed,
Uthman al-Ghamadi, Foreign Minister of the Arab State of Khataiy

"We shall always bear witness to Arabism as the body that hosts the spirit of Islam...Islam is Arab in its reality, and universal in its ideals and goals." - Michel Aflaq

User avatar
Newark Aristocracy
Diplomat
 
Posts: 633
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:01 am

As the result of the inferior nation of Kataly's futile attempts to tear the new nation down,the nation of Newark Aristocracy is not pleased.
As a result,a government vote was passed in favor of defending all trade into the new nation.
If Katatly makes a step over the line,we will go to war,and we will bring penultimate destruction to them.
News:Threat Sent to Lethan Empire!/Bases of the Crazybloxian Empire Found in Force!/We are winning the war with the "New Lands"!/Department of Defense acquires Bär APCs!/Sniper Shoots a Miltary Police officer!/All Nukes are armed!/Invasion of Widerflolkland started/Aid sent to Kuronami/That's all for now!
Monarch City PD Coms:Explosion at 93 Airport Bvld.

Monarch City Fire/EMS Coms:
We have a fire at 93 Airport Bvld.

We are MT with some PMT elements such as the DOS Cannon and the T.H.E.O.
We also support ISIS ICly.
OOC:R.I.P Opportunity Rover,you will always be missed.
NOT A SPACE COUNTRY!

User avatar
Shamsiyya
Envoy
 
Posts: 252
Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Shamsiyya » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 pm

Imazighen wrote:
Official Correspondence



To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya
From: The Provisional Government of the Federal Republic of Imazighen.



The Provisional Government, headed by Mr. Aderfi Ammi and Vice-President Damya Achahbar, would like to express its special gratitude to the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya for your congratulations and diplomatic recognition of our existence as an independent nation. As we have already happy, the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya has maintained its independence and identity throughout all these centuries of foreign colonialism.
Prior to independence, the Constituent Assembly laid down the principles of the Amazigh state, including studies on social status as a priority. We reached agreement that the Federal Republic of Imazighen is based on the principles of modern democracy and guarantees the rights of individuals and minority rights, so the minority of Arab origin will retain its identity Any discrimination before the law, has rights as it has duties.
With regard to the rights of linguistic minorities, Arabic is an official language alongside the Amazigh language, and Spanish is an official language in the Republic of Canary Islands.
All Amazigh people shall enjoy the same equal rights without any discrimination on grounds of race, religion, sex, political orientation or sexual orientation. Therefore, any discrimination resulting from these points shall be punishable by law.

Accept our best regards.




ⵊⵓⵎⵀⵓⵔⵉⵢⴰⵜ ⵚⴰⵎⵙⵉⵢⴰ ⴰⵍⴰⵉⵜⵉⵀⴰⴷⵉⵢⴰ
The Federal Republic of Shamsiyya
Image
ⵡⵉⵣⴰⵔⴰⵜ ⴰⵍⵚⵓⵢⵓⵡⵏ ⴰⵍⵃⴰⵔⵉⵊⵉⵢⴰ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs



From: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Shamsiyya, Sharie Aljumhuriyyat 101-14, Junaira, Junaira-Aleasima, Federal Republic of Shamsiyya.
To: The Provisional Government of the Federal Republic of Imazighen.


Dear Mr. Ammi, dear Mrs./Miss Achahbar,

We would like to thank you for your kind response, and we wish you all good luck possible at creating this new modern, democratic, peaceful, and freedom-based society with all rights granted to the populace! We are fully aware, that this is likely to be a hard fight, for bringing ethnic minorities onto one table and to agree to form a common body politic - we mostly speak Shamsiyyan, but you will also hear variants of Turkish, Persian, and many more on our streets, not to mention all the dialects ... they all consider themselves Shamsiyyan nowadays, but make an educated guess as to how long it took us to get here. Be it as it may - it's a lot of work, but it's worth the effort!

As mentioned previously, we will keep track on the ongoings in your country, spectating if and how the aforementioned goals are fulfilled, but for now, consider our stance reaffirmed - even though there might be places out there, which don't like it.

Signed,
Nasim Sharifuliha Quddus,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the FR of Shamsiyya.

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12843
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: Khataiy

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:32 pm

Image

[blocktext][blocktektx/]GOP leader Marion Maréchal-Le Men was sad to hear that Khataiy will tear down Yohannes' relationhsip with Khataiy over independence recognition of an innocent country, The nation of Yohannes will pursue its own independant foreign policy,

The natiog of Yohannes considers the nation of Khataiy and its governmant a friend, The government of Yohannes has invested money in Khataiy and the Government of Khataiy has done the same, Khataiy and Yohannes have both profited $billions from their mutual friendship and trade relationship,

For that reason we are giving the Government fo Khataiy a second chance to rethink its position, We offer the Government of Khataiy a solution so that it can go ahead with its threat to other nations,, except Yohannes,

We will allow Khataiy to invade other nations if it is unhappy with other nations acknowledging the independance of Imazighen, But we ask for Khataiy to leave Yohannesian investment in Khataiy alone and we will also make sure profitable Khataiyi investment projects --- roads, mosques, canals, etc, --- in Yohannes remain safe and soudn,[///blocktext]
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | I Beg my Realm
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | The Financial Diary | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | VMK Industry | Bank of Yohannes | Automobil Yohannes | NS Hacking | Our posting history | Player information
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
NS military project: Tank | Armour | Bomber
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
Qartiya
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: May 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Qartiya » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:15 pm

State House
3 Hanu Alkabir Street
Qartaj, Qartiya

Image
Official Correspondence from the Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya
Encryption: Open
To: Provisional Government of the Federal Republic of Imazighen



Due to the incredible and shocking upheaval and social and geopolitical disturbance in the Maghreb region caused by the Berber Revolution, the Arab-Phoenician Republic of Qartiya adamantaly and wholeheartedly reaffirms its refusal to recognize the the Federal Republic of Imazighen. The tearing down of established states across the region can only be interpreted as a direct and serious threat to the well being of Qartiya and the Qartaji people, who must now act in the interest of self preservation and survival. The Arab-Phoenician Republic proclaims itself a haven for any and all refugees affected by the upheaval and seeking solace and respite.

The Qartaji people stand firm and defiant in the face of this newfound adversity, as they have always done since the days of the Carthaginian Republic.



Regards,

هانامون الجزيرة
Hanamun al-Jazra, Prefect of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Qartiya on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:47 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Hello unknown nation,I have noticed this and desided to recall our nation's independence story.
I noticed that your story is simular to ours. We have resided to recognize your nation.
Signed,Bluetarch the 10th,Leader Of The Newark Aristocracy.


Official Correspondence



TO: Bluetarch the 10th,Leader Of The Newark Aristocracy
FROM: The Federal Republic of Imazighen


The Provisional Government, headed by Mr. Aderfi Ammi and Vice-President Damya Achahbar, would like to express its special gratitude from the Amazigh people and their deep thanks to Bluetarch the 10th,Leader Of The Newark Aristocracy for your diplomatic recognition of our entity as an independent State. and for your courageous and great stance against the enemies of this country and the enemies of democracy. It is a gesture that will not be erased from the memory of the Amazigh people and their government.
We really thank you for your noble attitude, which proves the will of the Newark Aristocracy and its people to fight tyranny and dictatorship everywhere in this world, and do not care about the desperate, futile threats.

We raise the hat and salute the position of your noble government

Greetings


Image

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12843
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: Declaration of Independence

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:19 pm

Image


[blocktext][bibletext/]The rising tensions between the Nineteen Counties of Yohanne and the Arab Repbulic of Khataiy was not received well by members of the Hexagon,, as well as the implicit threat made by Foreign Minister Uthman al-Ghamadi towards Yohannesa businesses and investments in the fast-growing Arab Republic economy,

Foreign Minister Uthman al-Ghamadi had said. "In response to the mass acceptance of this illegitmate country, we are imposing sanctions on Imazighen and any state that does business and trade with them, or recognizes their claim as a nation. We will also expell all business of nations recognizing Imazighen, and their diplomats until further notice,"

"We take the displeasure of the Arab Republic Government and Khataiyi Foreign Minister Uthman al-Ghamadi very seriously." Said Chancellor Annabelle Throndon-Stevensonn,,

The Hexagon Military Building was built in 1941 during the final Westernisation Technological and Cultural Exhbition of Yohannes, approximately 256.41 years since it had opened itself to Occidental trade,,, Western influence and it had absorbed the lessons learnt from civilised countries of the West to modernise itself to become a civilised country from a technologically backward, culturally uncivilised country. The Hexagon was where the armchair strategists of the Nineteen Counties of Yohannes met approximately every 7 days and 12 hours to discuss the latest threats posed by potential enemies of the Nation beyond the International Incidents ---- and the Hexagon was also where armchair strategists posed their O.R.B.A.T. Battle Military Order Lists and prioritised it over everyday economic facts and diplomatic limitations,

[align=align=]Image[/align]

[b[[/b]Grand Mufti Herman Al-Assayed,

"I see." Said Khataiy-Yohannesian Grand Mufti Herman Al-Assayed (his father was a diplomat from Khataiy while his mother was Yohannesian), "We have to remember that the Arab Republic of Khataiy and other countries like it, such as the countless Phillipine and Greater Asian Pinoy Empires beyond the International Incidents do not like Western countries like the Nineteen Counties of Yohannes." Said Grand Mufti Herman Al-Assayed, "We have to remember that they are fast emerging economies and though we are an economic power we have to be realistic we can't afford to make enemies with countries who have investments in our economies like Khataiy remember they have invested billions in our finance and banking industry and we have invested billions in their tourism industry and metallurgy and metal extraction industry." Said Grand Mufti Herman Al-Assayed, "I table this submission before the Parliament assembled reiterating my belief that to protect our important market presence and investment in future the Nineteen Counties of Yohannes should instead hire the most famous mercenary companies." Said Grand Mufti Herman Al-Assayed,

"We still support the independence of Imazighen, For now I ask that we pray that Khataiy will forgive our decision to show our independant foreign policy." Said Grand Mufti Herman Al-Assayed. "Let us now pray to my God and wait and see the decision of the Arab Republic of Khataiy Government." Said Grand Mufti Herman Al-Assayed,
[//blocktext]
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | I Beg my Realm
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | The Financial Diary | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | VMK Industry | Bank of Yohannes | Automobil Yohannes | NS Hacking | Our posting history | Player information
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
NS military project: Tank | Armour | Bomber
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
Imazighen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Jul 11, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Imazighen » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 pm

Khataiy wrote:
(Image)
The Arab State of Khataiy



In response to the mass acceptance of this illegitmate country, we are imposing sanctions on Imazighen and any state that does business and trade with them, or recognizes their claim as a nation. We will also expell all business of nations recognizing Imazighen, and their diplomats until further notice.

Signed,
Uthman al-Ghamadi, Foreign Minister of the Arab State of Khataiy



TO: The Arab State of Khataiy
FROM: The Federal Republic of Imazighen


The Provisional Government, headed by Mr. Adrvi Ammi and Vice-President Damia Azhab, wishes to express its deep regret at the reactions of the Government of the Arab State of Khatai and the clear and obvious position of the Federal Republic of Imazighen. This is a simple and clear example of the arrogance and dictatorship of the previous Arab governments that we overthrew after the Great Popular Revolution in our land.

We are well aware of the Arab mentality and we have dealt with it for centuries and your policy toward the Amazigh people and the Federal Republic of Imazighen and your arrogance will not benefit us. It is a failed policy that shows your inability and tyranny, and shows a clear diplomatic immaturity . And will turn against you.

The commercial sanctions you impose on the Federal Republic of Imazighen will not be affected by the economy of our country, because we have self-sufficiency and the natural and geographical resources of Tamazgha outweighs the resources of your small state. How can a country with a population of 1.5 million impose a penalty on a country with more than 100 million people?

The failure of your policy is also manifested in the imposition of sanctions on other countries. Its is no fault except that it recognized another political entity. This is a strict interference in the affairs of other countries. It does not respect the international covenant and the rights of states. It is arrogance, arrogance and arrogance.
We do not care about your position, but I would like to tell you in the Arab State of Khatai that the Federal Republic of Imazighen has all the diplomatic rights to sue World Assamly if we become a member against your decisions, if necessary.

Image

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Ihsalihna, Imazighen, Interstellar Winds Admin, Ministries and Councils of Reason, Palacoufia, Significance

Advertisement

Remove ads