NATION

PASSWORD

Respond to AL's Quote

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
North German Realm
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Respond to AL's Quote

Postby North German Realm » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:44 am

A revival of an older thread with the same premises that has now Ceased to Exist. I think we all know how this thread works, but if not; the premises is that you have to have your Leader respond to a quote made by the person above you, and then you provide a quote for the person below you to respond to.

With that in mind, since I'm the OP, I have nobody to respond to:

"Make no mistake, the Siege of Berlin was not a Miracle of the House of Hohenzollern. As much as I respect the house of Frederick the Great, My nephew Wilhelm had little to do with this victory. The People of Berlin and Brandenburg are the ones responsible for this miracle."
- S.K.M. Heinrich, Norddeutscher Kaiser
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
North Germany
Norddeutschland

Poisonous gas, constant artillery barrages, machines that can mow through trenches without a halt! Will this cursed War ever end?
Overview | Kaiser | Chancellor | Legislature | Military
15 October 1910
Norddeutsche Morgenpost: Revolution in Portugal! Portuguese King flees to Berlin! Angola, Portuguese India, and Macau occupied by North Germany! Dutch, South African forces occupy neighboring Portuguese colonies accordingly. | France humiliated in Dhaka by British and Native Indian forces! | Terrorist Bombing destroys Los Angeles Times offices! | British-American Fishery dispute resolved in The Hague, Netherlands!

Enugu League Protectorate of the East
Civilian

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Enugu League Protectorate of the East » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:49 am

North German Realm wrote:A revival of an older thread with the same premises that has now Ceased to Exist. I think we all know how this thread works, but if not; the premises is that you have to have your Leader respond to a quote made by the person above you, and then you provide a quote for the person below you to respond to.

"Make no mistake, the Siege of Berlin was not a Miracle of the House of Hohenzollern. As much as I respect the house of Frederick the Great, My nephew Wilhelm had little to do with this victory. The People of Berlin and Brandenburg are the ones responsible for this miracle."

"What are these words that nobody understands? Do you want to be my lunch, Ruth (Omondi)?" - Jonah Nyagura, Enugu League Protector of the East.

P.S. Ruth Omondi is his Minister of Education.
Last edited by Enugu League Protectorate of the East on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Enugu League Protectorate of the East (ELPE)!
Wanted: STEM people, skilled industrial workers, agronomists.
Protector Jonah Nyagura will give you 5 sex slaves if you manage to get a factory in depopulated South Asia to work.
P.S. Do behave! Mr. Nyagura takes no prisoners!

North German Realm
Minister

Postby North German Realm » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:51 am

Enugu League Protectorate of the East wrote:
North German Realm wrote:A revival of an older thread with the same premises that has now Ceased to Exist. I think we all know how this thread works, but if not; the premises is that you have to have your Leader respond to a quote made by the person above you, and then you provide a quote for the person below you to respond to.

"What are these words that nobody understands? Do you want to be my lunch, Ruth (Omondi)?" - Jonah Nyagura, Enugu League Protector of the East.

and then you provide a quote for the person below you to respond to
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
North Germany
Norddeutschland

Poisonous gas, constant artillery barrages, machines that can mow through trenches without a halt! Will this cursed War ever end?
15 October 1910
Norddeutsche Morgenpost: Revolution in Portugal! Portuguese King flees to Berlin! Angola, Portuguese India, and Macau occupied by North Germany! Dutch, South African forces occupy neighboring Portuguese colonies accordingly. | France humiliated in Dhaka by British and Native Indian forces! | Terrorist Bombing destroys Los Angeles Times offices! | British-American Fishery dispute resolved in The Hague, Netherlands!

Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Enugu League Protectorate of the East » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:54 am

North German Realm wrote:

and then you provide a quote for the person below you to respond to

Sorry.

"In order to improve education we will execute all students who do particularly poorly on weekly exams which will be held every week in all schools all over Africa."

- Jonah Nyagura, President of East Africa, 2070
Last edited by Enugu League Protectorate of the East on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Protector Jonah Nyagura will give you 5 sex slaves if you manage to get a factory in depopulated South Asia to work.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:15 am

"That's a new level of idiocy, and just when I thought, that our school system is harsh... While student executions are not out of question for me, it only should be done, if they are dissenters, and spread dangerous views between their peers - bad marks alone don't qualify for death penalty. Besides that, some comit suicide for underperforming anyways.

"If I had a monarchist, and a lumpen "republican" in front of me, I would shoot the lumpen republican first, as while monarchists can stand up for their beliefs, lumpen republicans serve nothing, and sway like grass in wind, gladly cooperating with monarchies whenever it fits them, while pretending to be "opposed" against it. While I am a supporter of a jacobin, totalitarian republic, and Presidental dictatorship myself, absolute monarchists have my sympathy, as they too seek a strong, central leader. Lumpen democratic republicans, on the other hand... Scum, along woth the constitutional monarchists.

(Leader's name is actually a link - click on it, and it will get you straight to the leader info, without needing to read through wall of text.)
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Basically Iran, PRC, USSR, and Revolutionary France blended together in one abomination

Yegla Islands wrote:Political intrigue, heavy cynicism and a general disconnect from the user's ooc politics are the three that stand out.

A purposefully crapsack nation, any of its ideologies doesn't represent my views

Generally liberal, but conservative keynesianism > liberal laissez-faire

New OOC

Enugu League Protectorate of Congo
Civilian

Founded: Jul 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Enugu League Protectorate of Congo » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:23 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:
"That's a new level of idiocy, and just when I thought, that our school system is harsh... While student executions are not out of question for me, it only should be done, if they are dissenters, and spread dangerous views between their peers - bad marks alone don't qualify for death penalty. Besides that, some comit suicide for underperforming anyways.

"If I had a monarchist, and a lumpen "republican" in front of me, I would shoot the lumpen republican first, as while monarchists can stand up for their beliefs, lumpen republicans serve nothing, and sway like grass in wind, gladly cooperating with monarchies whenever it fits them, while pretending to be "opposed" against it. While I am a supporter of a jacobin, totalitarian republic, and Presidental dictatorship myself, absolute monarchists have my sympathy, as they too seek a strong, central leader. Lumpen democratic republicans, on the other hand... Scum, along woth the constitutional monarchists.

(Leader's name is actually a link - click on it, and it will get you straight to the leader info, without needing to read through wall of text.)

"What is a "jacobin"? Is it a bin? Whatever. I will ask Jessica Udene or James Akuabata what that even is." - Joshua Maduka

"The issue of tech decline is extremely serious in Africa. Hence we need to figure out how to reverse it. Unfortunately we can't even ban Moambe Lady dishes. How are we supposed to reverse the tech decline?"

- Joshua Maduka
Welcome to my country! It is EL Protector of Congo, Joshua Maduka speaking! Please have a tour in our great protectorate.

This year is 2067.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:26 am

Enugu League Protectorate of Congo wrote:

"What is a "jacobin"? Is it a bin? Whatever. I will ask Jessica Udene or James Akuabata what that even is." - Joshua Maduka

"The issue of tech decline is extremely serious in Africa. Hence we need to figure out how to reverse it. Unfortunately we can't even ban Moambe Lady dishes. How are we supposed to reverse the tech decline?"

- Joshua Maduka

Using puppets to doublepost? Not gonna happen, chef.
/stillme
✥ The News ✥
- SNN
- Archive
✪ Leadership ✪
- President Tom
- Other Leaders
⚒ The World Syndicalist Republics of Silver Commonwealth ⚒
| ☐ Home ☐| * SC in HOI4 * | ★SC's Radio&Locations★ |❇ Constitution ❇|✧Military✧|
✝ Anthem ✝|
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Basically Iran, PRC, USSR, and Revolutionary France blended together in one abomination

Yegla Islands wrote:Political intrigue, heavy cynicism and a general disconnect from the user's ooc politics are the three that stand out.

A purposefully crapsack nation, any of its ideologies doesn't represent my views

Generally liberal, but conservative keynesianism > liberal laissez-faire

New OOC

Eisenstern
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 24, 2019

Postby Eisenstern » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:49 am

"Oh, I agree that power is a wonderful thing, and its consolidation is of great importance. But politics are a poor example of that - mere child's games. In such things, I agree with our dear Founder - no need to align oneself with any side, especially when the sides are so petty. Absolute monarchs are a laughing stock. A failed system without any means of regulation. Your priorities seem misaligned, dear "dictator"."
-Celena Notario, Witch of the North

"In war, one must always hold onto the one thing that's important - victory. Why so many seem to bemoan alternative strategies is beyond me - there's more to a battle than mere bullets and blades. Poison, magic, hellish contagions - all viable tools. Tear your enemies' minds asunder, boil their flesh in infernal hellfire, carve apart their loved ones before their eyes. All such roads lead to the total decimation of the opposing force, and are about as valid as simply running at them, guns blazing. A soldier should be ready to die for their cause - it would be foolish of them to assume they get to choose the method of their execution."
Last edited by Eisenstern on Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
‖ THIS NATION IS VERY, VERY WIP ‖
‖ NS STATS ARE NOT USED, BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE ‖

tl;dr: A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Fields an unending golem army and a superhuman warrior guild to make up for its small size.

The very short rundown || The not-so-short rundown || The leader (sort of) || The military || Some choice information

Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Enugu League Protectorate of the East » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:00 am

Eisenstern wrote:

"Oh, I agree that power is a wonderful thing, and its consolidation is of great importance. But politics are a poor example of that - mere child's games. In such things, I agree with our dear Founder - no need to align oneself with any side, especially when the sides are so petty. Absolute monarchs are a laughing stock. A failed system without any means of regulation. Your priorities seem misaligned, dear "dictator"."

"In war, one must always hold onto the one thing that's important - victory. Why so many seem to bemoan alternative strategies is beyond me - there's more to a battle than mere bullets and blades. Poison, magic, hellish contagions - all viable tools. Tear your enemies' minds asunder, boil their flesh in infernal hellfire, carve apart their loved ones before their eyes. All such roads lead to the total decimation of the opposing force, and are about as valid as simply running at them, guns blazing. A soldier should be ready to die for their cause - it would be foolish of them to assume they get to choose the method of their execution."

"Which? Witch? Which? Can I have a witch as my dinner? Yes, I can!" - Jonah Nyagura

"I'm a fucking cannibal and I'm............fucking proud of it!!" - Jonah Nyagura

Eisenstern
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 24, 2019

Postby Eisenstern » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:02 am

"Which? Witch? Which? Can I have a witch as my dinner? Yes, I can!" - Jonah Nyagura

"I'm a fucking cannibal and I'm............fucking proud of it!!" - Jonah Nyagura

That's not even a response to my quote. Would be pretty cool if you actually respected what the thread is about.

/stillme
‖ THIS NATION IS VERY, VERY WIP ‖
‖ NS STATS ARE NOT USED, BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE ‖

tl;dr: A mercantile city state, housed in a dimension-hopping tower that's bigger on the inside.
Ruled by a meritocratic adventurers' council (in theory) and a democratically-elected municipal body (in practice).
Fields an unending golem army and a superhuman warrior guild to make up for its small size.

The very short rundown || The not-so-short rundown || The leader (sort of) || The military || Some choice information

Molonia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Molonia » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:04 am

"So you're a cereal killer?" - Steve Minter

"You can't buy love, but I'll steal your girlfriend." - Josh Drake
Economic: -6.13
Social: -8.15
16 Personalities:
INTJ-A
https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality
IQ Level: 120

PRO: Environmentalism, Freedom Of Speech, Science, Atheism, Rainbow Six, ArmA III, Football Manager, Iron Maiden, The Crystal Method, Blaze Bayley, Ipswich Town, Scandinavia, Netherlands, Bernie Sanders, Charlotte Independence, AO-C

ANTI: Conspiracy Theories, Anti-Slacktivist Moral Badge Crusaders, Rodrigo Duterte, Donald Trump

Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Enugu League Protectorate of the East » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:05 am

Eisenstern wrote:

That's not even a response to my quote. Would be pretty cool if you actually respected what the thread is about.

/stillme

Fine. Jonah Nyagura is an insane murderous cannibal as crazy as Idi Amin and Jean Bokassa so he can not be expected to behave normally.

I will respond as his wife Juliet Udene then when I need to be serious.

/skip

North German Realm
Minister

Postby North German Realm » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:46 am

Molonia wrote:"So you're a cereal killer?" - Steve Minter

"You can't buy love, but I'll steal your girlfriend." - Josh Drake

"It is only the most bitter of men that attempts to come between two partners and separate them. I should know, I've been both the victim and the culprit."
- Reichskanzler Alfred von Wastrecht-Orenblau

"'Reclaim' Mittelafrika? What is it with you Nationalists and the irridenta? What's next, 'claiming' Neu-Kurland and reestablish Klein-Venedig in Colombia? Stop creating new problems for us, man. The age of Prestige Diplomacy passed three scores ago."
- Former Kaiser Ludwig of Prussia, President Regent of North Germany to his as-of-now unnamed Chancellor
Last edited by North German Realm on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
North Germany
Norddeutschland

15 October 1910

Ecradia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 11, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ecradia » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:17 pm

"Ah, nationalists and reactionaries. Ever determined to prove they are the best through conquest after the time to do so is long since over. They'll eat each other when that inevitably fails, just watch." - Speaker of the Regions and delegate from Sauçon, Oskar Arnold

"I follow in the long tradition of French revolutionaries, stretching back nearly two centuries, from men and women such as Maximilien Robespierre and Georges Danton, to Louis Charles Delescluze and Louise Michel, to Comrade Ho Chi Minh, and Comrade Thomas Sankara. I follow in the tradition of ordinary people who rose to the occasion to do extraordinary things; who deigned to stand and take their destiny into their own hands." - Secretary Marshal Amaury Leclerc
Kowani wrote:That’s like getting approval from Richard Spencer about your paper on genetics.

Ignis States
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 15, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ignis States » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:37 pm

Ecradia wrote:"Ah, nationalists and reactionaries. Ever determined to prove they are the best through conquest after the time to do so is long since over. They'll eat each other when that inevitably fails, just watch." - Speaker of the Regions and delegate from Sauçon, Oskar Arnold

"I follow in the long tradition of French revolutionaries, stretching back nearly two centuries, from men and women such as Maximilien Robespierre and Georges Danton, to Louis Charles Delescluze and Louise Michel, to Comrade Ho Chi Minh, and Comrade Thomas Sankara. I follow in the tradition of ordinary people who rose to the occasion to do extraordinary things; who deigned to stand and take their destiny into their own hands." - Secretary Marshal Amaury Leclerc

“Those people were leftist and internationalist filth, but I do see your point. The act of rising against the system and overthrowing it is something I can admire, politics aside.” - Emperor Jateryth Vasylus

“Do not think for a moment that the monarch of Radentora lives a life of uncaring about his citizens. Without them, I would never be in power. They are the lifeblood of the nation, for they are the nation. To make the lives of the common man and worker as comfortable as possible, to give their lives glory and purpose...to fight for the nation’s success ..that is why I am emperor.”
-Emperor Jateryth Vasylus
Just your average Byzantium-inspired fascist Orthodox space empire. Come visit Radentora, we have floating churches and a giant New York sized palace for the emperor. And yes, that’s a good spending of resources. Feel free to come here, have a nice coffee at a fancy café, and get scoffed at by the populace! I don’t use all NS stats, but I do use some. A 7.6 (Tier 9, Level 3, Type 7) according to this index.

In other news, I found a good theme for the military.
Maybe I shoulda used a JoJo theme, though.

Neo-Unified Nations
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 16, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Neo-Unified Nations » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:57 pm

"The proletariat are the bloodline of your nation, and i see that you treat them well, well done."

-Commander Nathan Parker Simmons, CO of the 1st division.

“Today there are no more nationalities, no more Israelis, no more Russians, no more Americans, no more Iranians, and no more Koreans, for now we are all united under one banner, we ask of you to set aside your petty beliefs that hamper humanity and instead start focusing on the true threat, the supernaturals, they are the scum of this world, they are why crime ends up with hundreds of casualties, they are why we are here, united under one banner, they are why hatred is rising, they brought this on themselves, they unjustly took the place of the UN as the peacekeepers, they took away our jobs, our way to earn, our way of life, but now we strike back, we take back our rightful place, for a new humanity, a new world, with only peace and no supernaturals, today, the United Nations rises again anew, long live the Neo-UN!”

-Commander Nathan Parker Simmons, CO of the 1st division.
The Unitary World Order of the Neo-Unified Nations.
"Above all else, humanity."
A world where supernaturals and animal hybrids existed but were wiped out by a one world order, the NUN believe that humanity shall unite as one order, which is also fascist living in true peace now that supernaturals and hybrids are gone.

TRN:I'm still socialist mate, i'm not a traitor.
Time Period:2014-2019.
I run a cult of Azur Lane Enty pfps on discord.

World Information Center:Polish Division lands in Ethiopia, nuclear bombardment of Ethiopian capital begins. /Nuclear arsenal mothballed. /Anti-NUN uprisings take place in Washington, crushed by nuclear weapons.

Erebus Space Command
Civilian

Founded: Jun 28, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Erebus Space Command » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:15 am

"What did these.. supernaturals do to become supernatural? Were they born that way or are they result of some other event? I reckon the former. To think that the world has come together to commit genocide against people that merely by chance were different. You may succeed, but to be united by hatred is a fragile alliance." - Lady Protector Ellenya

//Out of my factbook:

"No, I don't believe in such ridiculous labels. Am I an authoritarian? Am I a libertarian? Am I a centrist? Perhaps I am none of them. Such 'ideologies' are categories. They allow you to ignore a person's ideas and summarize them in a word or two instead of understanding them." - Lady Protector Ellenya
Nation's Soundtrack

Erebus Space Command
Erebus Space Command is the result of 300 years of interstellar expansion in a new galaxy with no contact with the Milky Way. In 2539 Erebus Space Command encountered an alliance of aliens in this galaxy poised to destroy them. Although a truce was signed very recently, Lady Protector Ellenya has pledged to prepare humanity for the renewed war.

Iciaros
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 30, 2014
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Iciaros » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:19 am

"I can't help but agree. Labels are just simple shorthand, and are often more misleading than helpful, I find. Not to mention that no one can truly agree on what each one means in its totality. Ideas ought to clash in the open, not be cast aside as a subjective whole one might dislike the sound of."
- Empress Andromeda Ceriss

"I remember the Grand General asking me back then, 'Why did you do it? You could have died!' and then I wondered that myself. I didn't realise why until it was all over. It was because I was replaceable. I'm the Crown Princess, sure. But if I died, there were many more candidates waiting to take my place. And what use is a Crown Princess when an Empress is still alive? In the big scheme of things, my death would have meant nothing - just a little hiccup it'd take maybe, what, a week to smooth over? What was at stake was worth a lot more than the inconvenience that might death would've caused. I understand now that that is how a leader has to think - you're only as important as the purpose you serve for your people. Doing what I did and thinking the way I did is the only way a leader ought to lead. Don't you think?"
- then-Crown Princess Andromeda Ceriss, explaining why she risked her life
Iciaros' Q&A: Ask whatever you want!

New Imperial Order of Iciaros
Sovereign | Heir | Chief Ambassador | Grand Admiral | Grand General
High Fantasy, Absolute Monarchy. PMT/FT on this scale. Current Year: 726 AA.
NationStates stats and policies are non-canon. Refer to factbooks for accurate information.
Welcome to the spoiler! ^.^ You are a great person and you should love yourself!
I go by Icia or Ici, pronoun she. I'm a hopeful writer and hopeless law student. Also, I'm afraid of basically everything.
I like to think that I'm a positive pessimist. Expecting the worst, but hoping for the best, and trying my hardest to keep smiling throughout.
Does my nation reflect my beliefs? Well, it's complicated.

Strahcoin
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Free-Market Paradise

Postby Strahcoin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Iciaros wrote:"I remember the Grand General asking me back then, 'Why did you do it? You could have died!' and then I wondered that myself. I didn't realise why until it was all over. It was because I was replaceable. I'm the Crown Princess, sure. But if I died, there were many more candidates waiting to take my place. And what use is a Crown Princess when an Empress is still alive? In the big scheme of things, my death would have meant nothing - just a little hiccup it'd take maybe, what, a week to smooth over? What was at stake was worth a lot more than the inconvenience that might death would've caused. I understand now that that is how a leader has to think - you're only as important as the purpose you serve for your people. Doing what I did and thinking the way I did is the only way a leader ought to lead. Don't you think?"
- then-Crown Princess Andromeda Ceriss, explaining why she risked her life

"You were willing to die for your people, as I am for mine. It is our duties as leaders to fight, protect, and die for our nations." - leader of Strahcoin

"Well, it's been about time. I could see that they were just waiting to spread chaos. But we shall not falter. We shall not surrender. We will stand united against the last threat to humanity and fight it to the grave!" - leader of Strahcoin, in response to the secession of the Political Correctness Party from the nation
Not all NS stats/policies may be used.
A 15.428571428571... civilization, according to this index.
On this index, my army is a 6-6-8.
OOC: I support (not necessarily in order) conservatism, capitalism, patriotism, freedom of speech, freedom to bear arms, pro-life, low taxes, strong national defense, assimilation, legal immigration, science, death penalty for the worst crimes, anti-communism, anti-fascism, anti-socialism. There are only two genders. Nation mostly represents my views.

The Great-German Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Great-German Empire » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:00 pm

"Well, best of luck. When a single cause thinks itself important enough to tear apart a nation and its lamds, it needs to be put down."

-Reichskanzler Theodor Freiherr von Hartmann

"A Liberal's sacred duty is to ensure that one is not trampled by many. Even in the face of possibly improved statistics and output, one who shares my ideology must never tolerate a law that forces individuals to yield to a crowd."

-Reichskanzler Theodor Freiherr von Hartmann
IC Name: Empire of Germany
Just your friendly neighborhood Weltmacht. Und Doch Gang | NS Stats are not used. Q&A if you need it!
Pro/Anti, 8Values and other tests: Here
Unapologetic libertarian populist monarchism

Vossische Zeitung: Corvettes on track to outsell 911s on German soil, market and development panic ensues | Gossip media obsessed over bizarre German-Japanese royal house friendships | Radical environmentalism a new pillar of hard-left politics all over the world

Ecradia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 11, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ecradia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:51 pm

"And yet in this duty, this sacred pledge to protect those who cannot protect themselves, the liberal is forever doomed to complete and utter failure. Nobody can be truly free, so long as the worker toils under the yoke of a master, so long as men starve not because there is no food, but because they have no money, so long as a child cannot receive medicine because they were born to the wrong family, so long as there is even a single slave beneath the people or the boot of a boss to their face." - Aurore Awhina, Ecradian Representative to the International Socialist Congress

"I follow in the long tradition of French revolutionaries, stretching back nearly two centuries, from men and women such as Maximilien Robespierre and Georges Danton, to Louis Charles Delescluze and Louise Michel, to Comrade Ho Chi Minh, and Comrade Thomas Sankara. I follow in the tradition of ordinary people who rose to the occasion to do extraordinary things; who deigned to stand and take their destiny into their own hands." - Secrétaire-Maréchal Amaury Leclerc
Last edited by Ecradia on Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kowani wrote:That’s like getting approval from Richard Spencer about your paper on genetics.

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:03 pm

"So you're a red scum eh? Too bad, the only red that would remain are the blood of your corpses."

"Our family didn't betray the UTR. The Government of the UTR has betrayed itself!"
~ Hilbert SIlverwell

Sundoria
Civilian

Founded: Jul 17, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Sundoria » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:42 pm

"Indeed betrayal is the worst thing to ever experince and no one should go through that amount of pain."

----

"Do not mourn for the ones we lost my friends, while yes death can bring great sadness upon a family we must also remember that the ones we lost are not really gone. For their ashes are below the warm sands their souls giving us comfort and guiding us."-Aranta Ayduin Rowarin.
IC: A Fantasy nation set in a desert land with Sand Elves as its citizens! NS Stats are not used for this nation!
OOC: Puppet of Aeritai
IMPORTANT OOC INFO

Syrasso
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrasso » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:27 pm

"Indeed. God protects them all until we can hold them in our arms again."
- Prince Giusto II

"The unadulterated aggression shown by the Kingdom of Italy with their recent invasion of Ethiopia and declaration of war on France troubles not just me, but everyone throughout the Principality of Syrasso. If Benito Mussolini really desires peace with us, as he has said in our visits, then he is certainly not showing it. Benito Mussolini is not a prime minister, but a tyrant."
- Prince Giusto I, upon hearing the declaration of war on France from Italy, 1940

Christian Confederation
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Christian Confederation » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:39 pm

Syrasso wrote:"Indeed. God protects them all until we can hold them in our arms again."
- Prince Giusto II

"The unadulterated aggression shown by the Kingdom of Italy with their recent invasion of Ethiopia and declaration of war on France troubles not just me, but everyone throughout the Principality of Syrasso. If Benito Mussolini really desires peace with us, as he has said in our visits, then he is certainly not showing it. Benito Mussolini is not a prime minister, but a tyrant."
- Prince Giusto I, upon hearing the declaration of war on France from Italy, 1940

The Prince Was a wise man.- President Corbett after watching the video Prince.

The recent incident where a battleship was damaged during a training exercise in the Atlantic will be investigated to the fullest extent of the law, the killed salors will not be forgotten!- President Corbett at a press conference after the CSS Virginia missfire.
Last edited by Christian Confederation on Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7