NATION

PASSWORD

Catigula Declares War! (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Catigula
Attaché

Founded: May 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Catigula Declares War! (IC)

Postby Catigula » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:53 pm

I, CATIGULA, THE ONE TRUE GOD, HEREBY DECLARE WAR ON THE UNCIVILISED HEATHENS WHO FAIL TO WORSHIP ME!!! A HOLY WAR SHALL COMMENCE!!!
I AM CATIGULA, FOUNDER OF THE CATIGULAN CONFEDERATION!!!
Catigula Declares War! (International Incidents)
An 0.066666667 civilization according to this index
A 2 civilization, according to this index.
I have two cats, their names are Harry and Sneaker.
The flag is a picture of Sneaker, he's a real chonker.
My dispatches (please look at all the dispatches, not just the factbook)

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:56 pm

Directions:

Choose a side: will you back Catigula or oppose him? If you oppose Catigula, then he declares war! Please describe Catigula’s offensive on your country and what you will do to retaliate. If you choose to back Catigula, please describe what you will do to help the war effort and conquer the heretics!

Hail Catigula!

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:03 am

Can we stay neutral? I wouldn't want to call in my allies since The Navy and Olive Domain has good relations with you, and most of them are OP Space empires with no weaknesses.
Last edited by Trinadaed on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:10 am

Trinadaed wrote:Can we stay neutral? I wouldn't want to call in my allies since The Navy and Olive Domain has good relations with you, and most of them are OP Space empires with no weaknesses.

I suppose you can stay neutral

The Great Imperator Jeffrey
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:12 am

Your factbooks barely say anything about your technology level, except for your small space program.

So I can safely say I can squash you, but the Jeffrian Imperium has much better things to do.
The Imperium is ruled by God-Imperator Jeffrey the Conqueror of Universes, Rightful Ruler of All, and Supreme Leader for All Eternity. The God-Imperator has control over a significant portion of the multiverse. Everyone is oppressed.
A Class 0.143 Civilization according to this index.
(Tier: 14 Type: 14)

Technology Level: FFT
Alignment: Lawful Evil
NS stats are a conspiracy against me.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:12 am

Catigula wrote:
Trinadaed wrote:Can we stay neutral? I wouldn't want to call in my allies since The Navy and Olive Domain has good relations with you, and most of them are OP Space empires with no weaknesses.

I suppose you can stay neutral

Yeah, I would.
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:19 am

Your factbooks say nothing on what you believe. Your OP say nothing about what this war is for.

Thus it has come to our attention that we should, for the sake of civility and maturity, we would like to establish diplomatic relations (for now).

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:23 am

The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:Your factbooks barely say anything about your technology level, except for your small space program.

So I can safely say I can squash you, but the Jeffrian Imperium has much better things to do.

Heretic! How dare thee!

War is declared! War is declared!

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:23 am

Bluelight-R006 wrote:Your factbooks say nothing on what you believe. Your OP say nothing about what this war is for.

Thus it has come to our attention that we should, for the sake of civility and maturity, we would like to establish diplomatic relations (for now).

‘k. Sounds good to me.

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:25 am

Catigula wrote:
Bluelight-R006 wrote:Your factbooks say nothing on what you believe. Your OP say nothing about what this war is for.

‘k. Sounds good to me.

Very well. This idle diplomatic relationship may change in the following days to come, and behold we will your true intentions.

Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:42 am

Catigula wrote:
The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:Your factbooks barely say anything about your technology level, except for your small space program.

Heretic! How dare thee!

Okay, if you say so. I don't know how you will be able to combat my army of uncentillions (306 zeros) of robots, my huge fleet of uncounted starships, or my giant superweapons that can destroy galaxies though.
The Imperium is ruled by God-Imperator Jeffrey the Conqueror of Universes, Rightful Ruler of All, and Supreme Leader for All Eternity. The God-Imperator has control over a significant portion of the multiverse. Everyone is oppressed.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:55 am

The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:
Catigula wrote:
Heretic! How dare thee!

Okay, if you say so. I don't know how you will be able to combat my army of uncentillions (306 zeros) of robots, my huge fleet of uncounted starships, or my giant superweapons that can destroy galaxies though.

I’ll join your fight, mainly because you support many rights and that Catigula ought to resort to more peaceful and diplomatic relations. Also because this is a war.

The Navy and Olive Domain
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Navy and Olive Domain » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:57 am

We'll be neutral.
My Threads:
NS Elevator 2
Emperor of the NS Elevator 2 Thread.

Funniest Quotes
Lengthened Signature

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:58 am

We'll be neutral as well.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
3. The rest of the Solar System (Solar System is Division 0)
4. 27 other divisions (Division 1-27)
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:00 am

Bluelight-R006 wrote:
The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:Okay, if you say so. I don't know how you will be able to combat my army of uncentillions (306 zeros) of robots, my huge fleet of uncounted starships, or my giant superweapons that can destroy galaxies though.

I’ll join your fight, mainly because you support many rights and that Catigula ought to resort to more peaceful and diplomatic relations. Also because this is a war.

Me? Support rights?

You are talking to a totalitarian surveillance state whose ruler is worshipped as God. We have enslaved or killed just about every alien we found. Until recently, we were embroiled in a long, bloody war for trillions of years. The God-Imperator has the blood of centillions of xenos on his hands. Only now have we begun to stop conquering everything in sight, simply because all the other spacefaring empires around us are too powerful for us to take on.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:37 am

The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:
Bluelight-R006 wrote:I’ll join your fight, mainly because you support many rights and that Catigula ought to resort to more peaceful and diplomatic relations. Also because this is a war.

Me? Support rights?

You are talking to a totalitarian surveillance state whose ruler is worshipped as God. We have enslaved or killed just about every alien we found. Until recently, we were embroiled in a long, bloody war for trillions of years. The God-Imperator has the blood of centillions of xenos on his hands. Only now have we begun to stop conquering everything in sight, simply because all the other spacefaring empires around us are too powerful for us to take on.

OOC, that sounds cool. IC, our leader has also done that. Even more than you. Brutally killing all those who deny peace. It’s just whether how ruthless it is.

Tell me more, I’m intrigued.
Last edited by Bluelight-R006 on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:54 am

Bluelight-R006 wrote:
The Great Imperator Jeffrey wrote:Me? Support rights?

OOC, that sounds cool. IC, our leader has also done that. Probably even more than you. It’s just whether how ruthless it is.

Tell me more, I’m intrigued.

Well, the Imperium is now more than 16 trillion years old. Most of this time was spent in the First Xeno War, our longest war, and our bloodiest one. Centillions of lives were claimed on both sides. There were three other xeno wars, the Second and Third Xeno Wars were mainly for expansion, and the Fourth one was used to kill off as many xenos as possible. Almost every xeno in the Jeffrian Imperium is enslaved. The rest are living in extremme poverty. Xenos have no rights in the Imperium. Even humans are kept under close surveillance at all time using tracking devices. These devices tell the government where you are, what you're doing, what you're seeing, what you're hearing, and even what you're thinking. The police is omnipotent and omnipresent, and can stop all dissent before it even happens.

Mankind's hatred of xenos long predates the Jeffrian Imperium. Millions of years before the Imperium's inception, an ancient human civilization with similar ideals ruled much of our home universe. However, they became stagnant and weak, and were destroyed by an interuniversal empire of xenos, and the human race was nearly made extinct. The God-Imperator found out about this in 2035 when he discovered a vault containing the old human civilization's technology, as well as a record of their history. He vowed to unite Terra under his rule, and avenge the ancient humans. And, after trillions of years, we get to the present (Terran year 162467269232100), where the Jeffrian Imperium is now an interuniversal empire. However, like our ancestors, we have become stagnant, and are surrounded by more powerful empires.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:57 am

You know what, Jeffery Imperium? I like your attitude and hereby rescind my declaration of war. Want to be allies? We have a similar government style.
Last edited by Catigula on Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raemax
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Raemax » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:06 am

What is this meme.

Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:08 am

Catigula wrote:You know what, Jeffery Imperium? I like your attitude and hereby rescind my declaration of war. Want to be allies? We have a similar government style.

I see you have finally come to your senses and realize you can't fight me. However, I will have to decline the request for an alliance. As I said, your nation is quite puny compared to mine based on what I see in the factbooks, unless there is stuff you didn't write down. Also, a human supremacist empire allying with cats who are enslaving humans wouldn't really make much sense.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Raemax
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Raemax » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:09 am

This thread might get locked.

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:12 am

Raemax wrote:What is this meme.

This is not a meme! Cat supremacy 4ever! War is declared!

Catigula orders a squadron of paper planes to nuke Latium.
Bemused, Commander of the Claw Harrison Feline salutes Catigula.
“Hail Catigula!” says he.

Raemax wrote:This thread might get locked.

Why?

Nouvelle-Floride
Secretary

Founded: Jun 28, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nouvelle-Floride » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:15 am

Our nation will remain neutral. No point in fighting a bunch of cats on a power trip.

Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Great Imperator Jeffrey » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:54 am

There's not much war going on here.

HAIL THE IMPERATOR!

Catigula
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Catigula » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:54 pm

I shall make the first strike!

Catigula: (while viewing a map)
“WIPE THESE PUNY COUNTRIES OFF THE MAP!!!”
Commander of the Claw Harry Feline:
“But those countries are neutral, Your Eminen-”
“DESTROY THEM ANYWAY!!!”
“Okay... Hail Thee, Catigula!”

*fifty thousand killer robots storm into the nearby nation of East Kekistan*

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents