NATION

PASSWORD

Normal female behaviour in 2019

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Grapasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Normal female behaviour in 2019

Postby Grapasia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:47 am

Article

'Why I'll never tell my husband our child isn't his'

As told to LJ Charleston | November 09, 2018

"I loved Jason, but when my sexy younger boss invited me back to his place, I couldn't help but say yes."

'Why I'll never tell my husband our child isn't his'

I’d been dating Jason on and off for four years. When I say ‘on and off’ it’s because we were always having fights, breaking up and getting back together. My girlfriends got sick and tired of hearing me complain about him or tell them about our most recent break up because they knew that, eventually, I’d be back with him again.

I really loved him but we clashed a lot. There was one time when we broke up over yet another petty fight and I didn’t hear from him for a couple of weeks. But he always came back.

During that two-week period I spent a lot of time with my boss, Alexander, who was a few years younger than me and very good looking. He had jet black hair, blue eyes and when he smiled he had a very distinctive dimple on his left cheek, which I found very adorable.

The night my boss made a move:

There was one night when I was staying late at work and as Alexander was leaving, he asked me why I was still at my desk. I told him I’d just broken up with my boyfriend and was not feeling great, so he offered to take me out for a drink. I’ll admit that I didn’t think that Jason and I were really over – I knew it was only a matter of time before he’d come crawling back to me as usual. But I’d had a crush on Alexander for a long time and there was no way I was going to turn him down.

So he took me out for drinks, we flirted like crazy, started holding hands, then kissing, and then he drove me to his house (his wife was away on business). We had sex that night and it was pretty incredible - let’s just say he was very attentive and it was much, much better than sleeping with Jason. "We had sex and it was pretty incredible." We had sex and it was pretty incredible." The next day, Alexander told me he was in love with me.

I was incredibly flattered but I told him that, although I was very much attracted to him, I couldn’t see it working – for starters, he was married! He told me he’d even consider ending things with his wife if I would definitely be with him. But I said I wasn’t sure. Then he convinced me to see him again that night and, once again, we fell into bed and it was amazing. Still, I decided I didn’t want to take things further because with Alexander it was all about lust, and with Jason, I knew it was ‘true love’.

I ended up being right – Jason and I reunited a couple of weeks later and this time he proposed! We made a real promise to each other that we’d stop all the arguing and really commit to each other.
Then, a couple of months later, I realised I was pregnant

Jason was over the moon as was my family … but I couldn’t help thinking that there was a huge possibility that my baby daddy was Alexander and not Jason. I tried not to think about it too much and just let myself enjoy my pregnancy. I’d wanted to be a mother for a very long time so I put Alexander out of my mind.
"Alexander told me he was in love with me."

"Alexander told me he was in love with me." I
I knew right away he wasn't Jason's baby

My pregnancy went really well and I gave birth to my beautiful boy, Oscar, who was perfect and healthy. But I knew, right away, that he was not Jason’s baby – I could see Alexander. My baby had jet black hair, blue eyes and on the left cheek he had a deep dimple, which was quite pronounced, especially when he cried!

I also have dark hair but mine and Jason’s eyes are brown. There’s no explaining that dimple though.
Now Oscar is three, he really is the spitting image of his father

Luckily for me we moved interstate and Jason had never met Alexander so could never put two and two together, but I will never move back to Sydney. It’d be just my luck that we’d be out one day and bump into Alexander and Jason might be suspicious.

Will I ever tell him the truth? No, it would kill him. Would I ever tell Alexander the truth? No, never.

Yes, I have moments when I think I am a dreadful person but I believe I’m doing the right thing for my son and there is no reason he needs to know the truth right now. I might change my mind in the future, of course, but for now, I’m keeping the peace.

What do you think about stuff like this, NSG?

Would you be okay with raising another man's child?

How would you react to your wife telling you that your son or daughter isn't actually your son or daughter?

My opinion: It's horrifically depressing to know that there's a man out there who this article was written about, and that he's literally raising his wife's son right now. It's frightening to know that between ten and thirty percent of kids don't know who their real fathers are, as shown by commercial and hospital paternity test results. It's disgusting to know that this is such a real, big problem that multiple states have banned commercial paternity testing to stop families from breaking apart over women's abject lack of loyalty to anything other than their tingles. Stay bluepilled at your own risk if you ask me. Some would differ, some would say it's not that common or it's not that bad, but I can't shake the revulsion I have for forcing a man through that kind of ordeal. What do you think?

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:48 am

This woman is a cunt, majority of women are not cheaters, just like the majority of men arnt. Simple as.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:49 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:This woman is a cunt, majority of women are not cheaters, just like the majority of men arnt. Simple as.

Most people are objectively shitty and beyond reproach. Prove me wrong. The human race is a cancer.
Last edited by Bear Stearns on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:51 am

I’m starting to think that mankind has failed as a species in being nice to one another. And I lost all hope in humanity long ago
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:53 am

Locked for trolling. If you want to have a thread about infidelity, or even if you want to have a discussion of this specific article, you can do it without using it to smear women as a group.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Return to General