NATION

PASSWORD

Cars need to be banned

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:23 am

The Brine wrote:Dear everyone who wasted there times in this shitty thread from an even more shittier user: I would first like to say I apologize to everyone I may have offended. There is no need for war. I was/am an idiot for even making thread I guess it's just a Leftist thing but you guys seem to fucking hate this idea with every being of your soul and I do too. It was a flawed argument from the start and it showes because I didn't have one single person backing me up, on my side. But it's okay because I didn't deserve it, I still don't deserve it. In all, let us not fight, let us unite and not be complete assholes and do something meaningful like talk about positive things like banning alcoholism. I can only hope you all can use just a sliver of your hearts to forgive me.

Meh, it’s okay. I wasn’t that good of a kind person too...

You have me. Rest assured. :)

Walkerfort
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Walkerfort » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:24 am

The Brine wrote:Dear everyone who wasted there times in this shitty thread from an even more shittier user: I would first like to say I apologize to everyone I may have offended. There is no need for war. I was/am an idiot for even making thread I guess it's just a Leftist thing but you guys seem to fucking hate this idea with every being of your soul and I do too. It was a flawed argument from the start and it showes because I didn't have one single person backing me up, on my side. But it's okay because I didn't deserve it, I still don't deserve it. In all, let us not fight, let us unite and not be complete assholes and do something meaningful like talk about positive things like banning alcoholism. I can only hope you all can use just a sliver of your hearts to forgive me.

WAIT

YOU DECEIVED, TRICKED AND POSSIBLY BAMBOOZELED US!!!!!

I forgive you...

still

WHAT A FUCKING TWIST!
Last edited by Walkerfort on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well... It's been a while.

thinking of reforming my nation

Bluelight-R006
Senator

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bluelight-R006 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:27 am

I don’t care if it’s a twist or not. It really tested my patience and intelligence with this topic. :)

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:28 am

Locking this thread in order to trawl it.
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Starblaydia
Game Moderator

Founded: Apr 05, 2004
Father Knows Best State

Postby Starblaydia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:39 am

The Brine wrote:Not funny, asshole.

Flaming.
The Brine wrote:I think New York City has more than 1000 people, dumbass.

Flaming.
The Brine wrote:Actually, the population of New York City is 8.623 million. You were wrong again, CLEARLY proving my point that you are in fact 100% genuine dumbass.

Flaming.
The Brine wrote:Rob Zombie - More Asshole Than Asshole

Baiting.
The Brine wrote:I'm tired of hearing about stupid electric cars. Honestly, fuck off.

Flaming.
The Brine wrote:I only wish now that I had wrote it down or took a survey so I can show you but sadly I didn't know I wouldn't have to be proving something so basic to a bunch of morons but hey I'm no fortune teller.

Flaming.

The Brine *** warned for flaming and baiting. This thread is staying locked. ***
Six-Time World Cup Committee President (WCs 25-33, 46-51 & 82*)
Co-host of World Cups 20, 40 & 80 • Di Bradini Cup Organiser
World Cups 30, 63 & 83 Runner-Up • World Cup 27 Third Place • 25th Baptism of Fire Runner-Up
Seven-Time AOCAF Cup Champions • Two-time U21, One-Time U18 WC Champions • Men's Football Olympic Champions, Ashford Games
Five-Time Cherry Cup Champions • 1st Quidditch World Cup Champions • WGPC8 Drivers' Champion
The Protectorate of Starblaydia
Commended by WA Security Council Resolution #40
Five-Time NS World Cup Champions (WCs 25, 28, 41, 44 & 47)

Previous

Return to General