NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Pact of Steel [AH Pre-War RP, IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Council for Renewable Energy, Ebrahim Palace, Riyadh, United Arabia

"Believe me, I think many countries feel the same way - be they allied with the Communists, Capitalists or Fascists..." replied Hans, as the two discussed their opinions of the matter. "In some ways Arabia is the perfect example of what can be achieved if religious unity is attempted instead of religious conflict..."

"Brazil is trying the same, just with cultures instead," he said, rather proudly at that. "Once...many would look to America as the land of opportunity, freedom and prosperity - yet more and more everyday we got people coming in from all across the world. Germans, Russians, Chinese, Americans, Asians, Indians...Africans..."

"I am not the only one to say it, but I fear the nuclear danger that has hung over our heads since the Americans dropped two bombs on Japan," spoke Hans. "Except, this time - many think they can survive the catastrophe. Or rather be able to take out their enemies, before it can damage them. People have forgotten the damage it can do - the Americans have found ways to counter the radiation damage done to the human body. However, none of them try to admit to the thought - of how will you clean our a radiation that covers an entire continent or country..."

"What about Arabia? Do you think you have a chance of avoiding the fire that is coming? You are a target too with your backing of American affairs..."

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:00 am

Princess Anne II Frank Ebrahim replied "Well, some of the communist countries are thawing relations with us but if the US and China would sit down and hash things out, we could have a better chance at fixing relations but no one wants to talk."

She looked on at the newest Arabian atomic car being wheeled out as she resumed speaking "The Frank family has a long history. My great great grandmother and her father Otto Frank and his wife and Anne's sister Margot Frank went into hiding around 1942 after the Nazis invaded the low countries. They remained hidden up until 1944 until an SS officer found them. Somehow, they escaped and made it to Switzerland which was still neutral at the time until it was invaded in 1948... From there, they went to United Arabia embassy and got a visa... Got here, Jerusalem was the place to be for them. Otto opened up a fruit company that went onto be one of the best in Arabia. Edith became a fashion model. Margot Frank went on to study at one of the prestigious universities in Tel Aviv and became a lawyer for Jewish refugees... Anne's diary when fully completed in 1946 or so... don't remember exactly.." and paused to take a sip of her drink before continuing.

"The book published, she of course wrote a number of follow up books and then got courted by Lukas Ebrahim, a Christian prince to the throne of United Arabia. They married and then the Frank's became royalty. Of course, I still bear the name Frank. My full name as you know.. Anne the Second Frank Ebrahim.
I followed in my great great grandmother's footsteps by writing my first book not too long ago. Recently published but of course, the nazis burned it just like Anne's original diary. Some SS cocksuckers, apologize for my language as a princess... tried to break into a United Arabia museum in Jerusalem on Jewish History to try to steal Anne Frank's original plaid diary to burn it at the not-so-great 1965 book burning to commemorate Hitler's 70th birthday."

"Now, as for what you said about whether Arabia can avoid nuclear holocaust. Possibly. It depends. We've been trying to talk to China but they attacked one of our oil rigs first without provocation in an attempt to gain access to oil. We hope to work with them in giving them some older model atomic cars to try to help the people out there."
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Vietnam Mobilizes For War
August 20th, 2077

Tensions with the western hemisphere, specifically the United States, has ‘worsened’ - an understatement to say the least. It is without a doubt that the U.S will launch a massive invasion on the shores of China. This invasion proposes a direct threat to the communist project as a whole, and to Asia. The Asian Comintern Block’s response to whether to support China is unknown, but Vietnam has been vocal in aiding the Red Dragon. Ever since the Alaskan Campaign, Vietnam has been heavily involved in supplying whatever China needs to sustain its war. This time, it is not different. The President of Vietnam, Lưu Ðình Cường, has announced the general mobilization of its armed forces back in April 15th, 2075. Fast-forward to today, August 20th, 2077, Vietnam is currently fielding a total of 3.1 million active troops in its People's Army. As for its other branches, the People's Navy and Air Force, a total of 150,546 personal is active.

Fearing that the U.S could launch an attack on Vietnam itself; the People’s Navy will be reserved to protect the shores of Vietnam the strategic South China Sea. The oil extracting operations in the South China Sea, while having been heavily depleted of natural gas and oils, still provides a strategic theater that can’t be lost.

The People’s Air Force will be splitting its total airfleet of 400 jet-fighters, MiG-19s, into two theaters - China and Vietnam airspace - to aid in air supremacy operations. All helicopters, which are all Mil Mi-24s, will be fully dedicated to providing close-air-support in China.

Beijing’s rear areas stations the 1st Army Group of Vietnam, totaling 675,000 troops, 600 T-64s, 3,000 BMP-2s, 300 heavy artillery pieces, 500 light artillery pieces, 2,000 trucks, and 4,000 anti-air pieces. The 1st Army Group will be within the Hebei theater of operations - which is made up major cities and sites like Baoding (保定市) , Tianjin (天津市), Cangzhou (沧州市), Tangshan (唐山市), Chengde (承德市), and some parts of Zhangjiakou (张家口市), is currently all covered by 45 divisions of mixed nature from infantry to armor. This is effectively a massive shield around Beijing, as if Beijing falls then a guaranteed nuclear war could spark.

The greater areas of Shandong, Jiangsu, Liaoning, and Zhejiang; involving, Weifang (潍坊市), Rizhao (日照市), Lianyungang (连云港市), and its multiple zones and districts (primary on the shores) will be garrisoned by the 3rd and 8th Army Group. The total number of troops equals out to 1.3 million (about 675,000 troops per Army Group). The 3rd Army Group will be mainly based off on the Shandong & Jiangsu greater areas. Half of the 8th Army Group will be also based off on the Shandong & Jiangsu greater areas. The rest of the 8th Army Group will be garrisoned on the Liaoning areas. The 3rd Army Group holds 300 T-55s, 900 BMP-2s, 200 heavy artillery pieces, 300 light artillery pieces, 1,000 trucks, and 3,000 anti-air pieces. The numbers are similar to the 8rd Army Group.

Vietnam’s supplement to its forces with aid from the CPC will last for 3 years in the threat of high-intensity operations. Supply depots are stationed about China to act as front-line store for immediate logistical support, however most supply will come from behind the lines. Trucks, railways, and whatnot, will be moving tons of supply from warehouses to the front-lines. In fear of U.S strategic bombing, most Viet-air operations in China will be dedicated to the protection of vital Sino-industrial centers and supply routes.

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:57 pm

Hans Grüber had been a good listener, but even he could pick out when someone was just talking for the sake of talking. "Pardon the question...but you do seem to chat a lot about unrelated things. While I won't deny that your mother Anne Frank was a great woman - I have many journals of my own, back when my roots were still in Germany itself. How people spoke of not the fear, yet how indifferent people were to how it happened. Just letting it pass, so long as things got better and it wasn't them..."

"But even I can spot someone, who is trying to avoid some topics..." he said - granted even someone not experienced in social affairs can spot a chatterbox when they hear one. "As for the topic at hand. I doubt either one of us, can stop this madness. Unless we take a hard stand and declare outright that if things continue - then this war might turn into an actual World War Three..."

"Granted, convincing the rest of the population of a country is a different story. Many are like those under Hitler - a promise of betterment in exchange for a blind eye. Those in Germany can say, their silence has been well-rewarded. If only they can see outside and the fear and corruption that is bleeding Europe like a plague. For evil to win, it is for good men...or women, to do nothing."

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Prince Luke Ebrahim approached the two, himself wearing the ceremonial United Arabian military uniform with a chest full of medals. His medals displayed his service to his country in the Oil Platform wars as well as some general service medals. He had his ceremonial sword on his dress belt. Luke nodded to Dr. Gruber as he begun speaking with a calm but yet polite voice. "I can't help but overhear what you were talking about. I apologize about my sister, she has an anxiety disorder due to our great great grandmother being in hiding during the 1940s. I'm a man of military. I'd be glad to speak to you about this." as he smirked and handed Anne a pill bottle which if Dr. Gruber examined closely. He'd notice it was Lorazepam, a common anti-anxiety medication.

Luke continued as he walked away with Dr. Gruber as Anne went to a Nuka-Cola exhibit at the CRE. Luke sighed and said "United Arabia has the nuclear missiles to send a message to China or any Communist countries. But I've been to Las Vegas in America. Some eccentric who heads RobCo is building missile defense systems to protect Las Vegas. I forgot his name but I mentioned that to King Mohammed and he just shrugged. Do you think he is right... Dr. Gruber? The Big Three which is Arabia, Nazi Germany, USA is obviously the target of Chinese espionage and will be a target for a nuclear holocaust should it happen."

He reached to his tunic as he unbuttoned his breast pocket and pulled out a watch, looking at the time before placing it back and buttoning up the breast pocket. He resumed speaking "I heard you mentioned something about your country Brazil trying to assimilate other people(s) within your country. How is that going? Like, what is the situation with the stores and products? Does your country have to import more ethnic foods and beverages or have your companies started producing copies of the immigrants ethnic brands? I know that United Arabia did something similar to this way back in the fifties and somewhat still is. We're in the process of doing it for the Chinese, I just thank god that we're not too strict on them like the USA. Of course, like your country would. We do have some surveillance and background checks on some defecting members of Chinese spy agencies or military. In fact, we have a Chinese General who lives in Riyadh. Defected in 2073. Big news story, not sure if you remember. Maybe me and you and him can have a chat at the Cannoli Palace? We can discuss this in further with him present. It'll give the Chinese a voice. Let me know if you'd like to do that.. or I could invite the Chinese Military Attache at the Chinese embassy."

(Let me know via TG if you'd be okay with me roleplaying a Chinese Military attache.)
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:16 pm

In a way, he wasn't surprised to see Anna taking some anti-anxiety medication - anyone whom was in a position of power were likely taking downs pills by the handful, with everything at stake and the Sino-American War still continuing on in the background. "It's just Hans Grüber. I am not a doctor, no matter what people say," he spoke, the third time he was addressed as a doctor. In a way, it was making him think if he should have stayed in college and continued to reach for his doctorate. Since in here, he saw too many things that would give him nightmares.

"The news from Las Vegas isn't false. I would even say, that we are the biggest buyer of the ideas and equipment, that the CEO of RobCo is using for his defense system," replied Hans. "Granted, the fact that some private investor has to seek protection, is not a good show of the United States greatness or their sanity. I mean no disrespect for the Americans...but their current Administration is bordering on madness. Perhaps as bad as Hitler. But in a way, Hitler was sane enough to realize that he couldn't win a war by destroying his own country..."

"As for people. We just give them a place to live, a chance to work and an opportunity to succeed in life. Something that America had once been. Most of the food we grow ourselves, most of our farmlands are still in the former Amazon Rainforests. A demonstration of what good and bad thinking can accomplish," he spoke - a time when the logs were cut down for a quick dollar and how it was later re-utilized for something good.

Hans was curious when he mentioned a Chinese General at that. "Sure...I would like that someday..." he spoke, but when he mentioned a Chinese Attache then his interest piqued even more. "I think...I would like a meeting with the Attache of the Chinese. We been having a hard time getting decent and unmonitored contact with them. Please, if you could. Arrange a meeting."

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:31 am

Prince Luke Ebrahim and Mr. Hans Gruber would go outside to a waiting car with a police motorcade infront of it. They both got into a limousine which had government plates and a small flag of the United Arabia government on the front. The motorcade proceeded to drive off as the Driver turned on the A/C. Prince Luke picked up a phone located in the rear of the phone and phoned the Chinese Embassy, he exchanged a few words and eventually got the Chinese Military Attache to meet with him and Mr. Hans Gruber.

The cars pulled up to an fairly empty Cannoli store named "Cannoli Palace" owned by Italian Immigrants. Security opened the door for the two men and they exited the limo and rushed into the vehicle to avoid any assassination attempt. Royal Arabian Police and the Royal Arabian Governmental Police as well as members of the military took security duty in and around Cannoli Palace as a communist sedan pulled up. The Chinese Military Attache exited of the vehicle in his Chinese Army dress uniform with a full set of medals on display. Before he could enter, Arabian security frisked him and checked him for both Luke's and Gruber's safety.

The attache finally entered and took a seat at the table. The table was not close to the windows and was not within range of a sniper. The Military Attache extended his hand and Prince Luke Ebrahim proceeded to shake the hand cautiously. Nearby security had the antidote to most poisons the Chinese was known of using just incase the Attache rubbed poison on his hand or wore a special glove which could transmit the poison. He proceeded to shake the hand of Mr. Gruber as well.

The attache spoke in a somewhat raspy voice, possibly due to years of smoking. "So, I have heard that it is your wish to talk to the Chinese Government. Brazil and United Arabia about the problems we face." and The prince nodded as he waved his hand before replying "Yeah. We want to talk to you and put a face on the situation we face with your country. I believe Mr. Gruber has a few questions so I will let him start."

The attache nodded as a waiter approached and the Prince gave a detailed order for the gentlemen.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:55 am

Hand didn't sugarcoat anything and got right into the meat of the subject. "We want you to stop," he said to the Chinese Officer.

"Despite what your superiors might think, we aren't the parrots of the Americans and doing anything and everything they demand of us. Some of us are regular people, like yourself. None of us wish for this war to get worse," he spoke.

"Alaska has fallen. The Americans are already sailing over and I doubt your government has the naval power to stop them. Already the President is citing all their issues on you. It doesn't help the fact that you had used a bioweapon on their soil in the first place..." he spoke, pulling all the decour and politeness away and getting into the realpolitik of their situation.

"They won't stop until they have Power Armor Troopers on your soil and burning every city or town they can reach..." he warned. "Call a stop to this, while you still can."

"I know the alternative. I say, if you pull that trigger then nobody will win your war. Not us, you or those around you..." he said. "I know you didn't start this war out of malice or spreading your ideology. You did this, cause the alternative was collapse..."

"Call for peace. The Americans for the moment are fueled by propaganda and patriotism but I will bet a barrel oil - the moment they win their war - their entire war machine will collapse on itself. It already is..."

"If you call peace, then the rest of us will have no reason to engage your nation. Neither will the Americans...once such information reaches the people..."

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Cannoli Palace, Riyadh, United Arabia

The Military Attache sighed, he waved away his bodyguards as he begun to speak privately with the men in almost perfect english. He finally said "Half of the chinese people know the war is unwinnable. Does the Chairman give a fuck, if I may be so frank? He doesn't. I know our countries don't have the best of relations but it's honestly not the people's desire. It's the chairman's desire. I have no reason to lie about this shit either. Just me saying this could get me five years in a labor camp back in China. Look, I was Chinese born. I spent a year abroad in Arabia, USA, Brazil. Each year, education. I will proceed to tell you a communist saying that is true. "The people want peace." and it's true. The leaders of USA, China do not care. Any chinese officer will tell you that invading America will be a fight at every house. Every american is armed thanks to their second amendment."

Prince Luke sat and listened as the Waiter bought back three regular cannolis and three chocolate cannolis as well as a few other sets. The Chinese Military Attache continued "You know, the general that commanded the Alaska invasion and the Oil Platform wars, both Chinese Generals? They are hanging by cattle wire right now. Same how the nazis did the 1944 plot people. It's dangerous times. We need your help."

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:31 pm

"Then give us something to use or use something yourself," replied Hans at that, sighing in reply. "Brazil is in an unique situation. We haven't been enemies of any major power and we have been calling for peace for years now. Back when the Chinese laughed at our proposition and now when the Americans are prepare to tear Asia into pieces..."

"I wasn't lying, when I was saying that America was bordering on collapse. Those in charge might think things are going well, yet down on the ground-level people are running short on everything. Their vaunted nuclear fusion technology is being wasted on the military-industrial complex and it will be years before the civilian sector can get it...provided those in power allow it to happen. By that point, you can kiss any unity or shared culture..." added Hans Grüber, taking a drink of the brought. "...goodbye..."

He looked at his opposite from China once more. "I know how things rule there. Brazil had once been under a similar authority. Those in power and the military to keep everyone in-check. Well. Let me be clear on this. Your leadership won't care much about you. They care only about their power. When the nuclear warheads fall, you will be the ones dying - while they will survive in their underground bunkers. You want to change things, catch them, arrest them, kill them. Anything to show the Americans that you want peace. I doubt if you have family, that you will want them to suffer this. Our world is fragile enough, we can still help fix things for the better..."

Valkiir
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:34 am

Valkiir Commonwealth Administrative Headquarters
Communications center sublevel 25

Colonel Bracket walked past a row of sentries standing in alcoves to either side of the halway. The bulky robots were motionless but the sensation of being watched was very real as the American Officer entered the Commonwealths Military Command center. The colonels 10mm pistol and his lightly armored overcoat would by him just long enough to panic if tehr Sentries went hostile for any reason.

"Those things give me the creeps." Lieutenant Malcolm commented as he handed the Colonel an attache holding communications from the American Commanders of the Annexed territories.

"Don't worry lieutenant, they cant fire on american Officers." Bracket smirked." we don't sell them weapons they can use against us."

The pair suddenly paused as two power armor clad Guards stepped forward weapons held low but their presence threatening nonetheless.

"Identification Please?" the leader of the pair demanded without any obvious regard for the Colonel's rank."

"Did we sell them those? "Malcolm asked nervously.

"No lieutenant those our own equipment" John Michael stood up from his desk as the two entered the ante chamber he sat in watching the communications center through large one way windows. The far wall of the cavernous room lit by hundreds of lights flickering on an over sized global map, and an equally over sized national map. "Several Industries needed cooperation in a few projects so we traded them for a few of their prototypes. Completely legal I might add."
"Good Morning John." Bracket ignored the exchange." I have today's batch for you. We need you to step up on cleaning up the radicals and holdouts up north."

"Would love to...." John Micheal took the orders and opened them." but we ran out of Reds, and Chinese, a month ago, you are going to have to make due with what we send you. And we definitely don't have the numbers this asks for."

"If you can't met expected results We can find other ways." he colonels tone was flat and unemotional but it was an obvious threat.

I cleared the way for that research lab two of those deathtraps Vault-Tec wants to put in, and Even managed to up the output from the shale beds...That was a real trick by the way...So if we fall short on the numbers you need for this project you might want to keep in mind who is supplying you with five divisions of volunteers.and five thousand tons of Yellowcake a month."

"we need the numbers, and I don't care how yo meet them..But you will meet them.Or I am sure we can find someone with a bit more imagination..." Bracket turned and walked out without further comment.

"that man is the rudest." A female shaped robot rolling on a spherical mono-wheel announced in a sultry voice as she brought in a brightly glowing bottle of Soda and a sandwich." It would be too bad if one of those apes out front had a malfunction or something....I got you that special edition you like sir. Fresh off the train today."

"Thanks you Lucy.I can always count on you."

"a woman has to keep her man happy." Lucy purred and her softly curved segmented body shimmied smoothly and quite suggestively.

"Do me a favor and talk to the handy we shipped over to the American headquarters. See if he has ...overheard anything."

"That bucket of bolts couldn't find a secret if they handed it to him." Lucy harrumphed." Why don't you send over a couple of us ...girls." she put emphasis on the last word.

"I have a special job for you and the girls..." John Michael Smiled." I want you to send one of the ladies down to DC for.....repairs. See if we can find out what's going on with the Euros. And I want you to wonder over to Base up by Beaver Lake and have a look around I have heard some interesting things about the bunch who are running that bunker. I think we are shipping a few dozen units form the factory next week. ..and keep it quite."

"My lips are sealed, well if I had any they would be sealed.."

John Micheal began to sort through his list of people wanting appointments with him nd official communications fro various groups as he enjoyed his Nuka and rum although his lips tingled a bt when he used the new flavors. He watched the robot sway her way out of the room pondering the odd tingle and wondering for a moment if he was absolutely certain she was ONLY working for him.

John I can feel you watching me, Of course I am yours and yours alone..." The robot announced as if reading his thoughts.

More Likely she had eyes in the back of her head and was watching his expressions...With a shrug and a laugh he took a bite of the burger and washed it down with Nuka.

"Good boy, Oh...I'll have something special for your dinner tonight."

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:59 am

The Chinese Military Attache pulled out an Arabian opium cigarette as he flicked his lighter lighting the opium cigarette. He shrugged and said "What can we give you? America is going to tear Asia to pieces yes.... but the Chairman has enough nukes to blow up all of America including Canada, Mexico and I doubt anyone wants that." The Prince Luke replied "Well, what about Arabia? We can give you some atomic cars and a few atomic generators to run your power but how do we know that you won't go back on us?"

The Chinese Military Attache puffed on the opium cigarette as he picked up a regular cannoli and begun eating it. Prince Luke grabbed a chocolate cannoli and begun eating it as well. The Military Attache smirked and replied "Well. You will see. If you truly want peace, we can work out a deal at the embassy with Mr. Gruber present for Brazil. But in terms of everything else.. Like I've said. We're done here. There is nothing more we can discuss. We can't overthrow the Chairman." before getting up and proceeding to walk out as one of the bodyguards moves a shortened Kalashnikov designed to fit under business suits forward and pulled back on the charging handle. He applied pressure to the trigger as he unleased a three-round burst into the Military Attache before shouting "叛徒! 你是資本家! (Traitor! You capitalist!)" as the military attache collapsed grasping at the bullet wounds at his stomach.

Prince Luke unbuttoned his lower tunic pocket and pulled out an Arabian pistol while saying to Mr. Gruber "Take cover, sir. I'm a trained military soldier." as Arabian security moved in and exchanged gunfire with the bodyguards. The rest of them converged and begun pulling out their weapons and shooting at the Arabian security. One of the body guards turned to the Prince and Gruber firing through the store fronts window. One of the bullets whizzed right by Gruber's head creating a distinctive sound as it pierced a pastry display case. Prince Luke took aim onehanded and fired off two shots from his .45 acp Arabian Pistol. He quickly grabbed Mr. Gruber while continuing to fire at the Bodyguard who had his attention on the duo. Gruber and the Prince quickly went to the back. The Prince said "What's the plan here?" as he hit the magazine release on his pistol before sliding in a new magazine and slamming his thumb on the slide release, allowing the slide to move forward thus chambering in a new .45 acp round.

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:42 am

If Hans Grüber had been a regular politician he would have been likely panicking and also afraid for his very life in a way. Granted, as things were and the situation of the world itself - Hans was more than just a diplomat and Minister for the moment. He was also a member of the Council - meaning situations like these, he was made to remember and prepare. Since if nuclear war came - then people needed to be prepared for the situation. That included conflict and hardship, if people like him needed to take charge if one of them perished in the carnage.

"Survive..." replied Hans, as he soon enough gently shifted his underarm and pulled out a .44 Magnum at that. A situation that would make anyone wonder on how he managed to hide a literal cannon under his suit at all - as he soon enough, counted a few times in German. Just for the Chinese bodyguard to run out of ammo, and was reloading before he replied and blasted a hole in his knee at that. As was customary for any gun loaded with armor-piercing rounds at that.

"Nice to see...that you Intelligence Service is lagging behind..." he added, remaining more calm than one might expect, as the fighting happened behind them. "It would seem and might have been expected for his bodyguards to be likely spies themselves..."

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:51 am

Cannoli Palace Kitchen, Riyadh, United Arabia

Prince Luke gave a stern look at Mr. Gruber as he replied "Our Intelligence Service is one of the best in Asia. We didn't see nothing that'd indicate this shit." as he looked at two corpse of Arabian military patrol. He undid their combat armor vests and helmet. He handed a combat armor vest and helmet to Mr. Gruber as he put a combat vest on over his dress uniform and a combat helmet on, adjusting the strap. He holstered his special pistol (a mix-design of a Luger and a Colt 45, chambered in 45. acp) while grabbing two Arabian assault rifles and the magazines for them off the dead bodies. He placed them in the attached carrier rig on the vest. He looked at Gruber and said "You know how to use one of these, right? This is pretty much like the American Service Rifle 15 but chambered in Arabian 7.62x66. Same charging handle and all that shit." while throwing a rifle to Gruber and a few magazines. In total, both of them had one magazine in the Arabian SR-15 and two spares for each person. Enough for a fighting chance but not enough if the Chinese had reinforcements.

A chinese bodyguard rushed the kitchen and Prince Luke applied pressure to the SR-15's trigger as a three round burst came out penetrating the center mass of the Chinese bodyguard. He fell flat against the wall as Luke crawled slowly to him and undid his tuxedo, checking for concealed bodyarmor. Upon close inspection. He found a kevlar vest that was capable of stopping 9mm and 5.56 but not the more powerful Arabian rounds. The vest also held a few magazine pouches. He also found an ankle holster on the bodyguard for a relatively low-powered chinese pistol. He said to Mr. Gruber "Alright, that's two down or was it three? There was six, so there's three or four more left. How do you want to play this?"

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:39 am

"You didn't think that the bodyguards operating for China, wouldn't be likely trained soldiers - whose own loyalty might be up for question?" asked Gruber, as he soon reloaded his own revolver at that, getting things ready for a second round of fighting. Granted, when Prince Luke handed him a helmet and vest, he only took the vest - ignoring the helmet. "I doubt, the helmet will be able to stop a bullet going through it...also in this situation, best to see and be prepared for anything...and not be held down by a heavy helmet..."

"Play this? Simple...take the fight to them," replied Grüber. "The longer we stay here, the longer the chance - someone else might come in...and I don't plan on being turned into swiss cheese by your security detail, when they assume I am hostile..."

Namely, he listened to the approaching footsteps to determine, where the remaining members would be coming. As he soon enough heard the sound of three people running towards their location. As Hans quickly fetched out a pair of sunglasses and put them on. "In case you wanna be blinded, I suggest closing your eyes..." he spoke, soon enough slipping out a flask - that he soon twisted a few times, then enough threw it behind their pillar. What followed was a bright flash, a loud clap and the sound of men being disoriented. As Hans soon whipped out and squeezed the trigger.

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:21 am

The Prince and the Diplomat got out of the kitchen to the front of Cannoli Palace storefront where dining chairs were knocked over, shell casings laid out depicted a grim picture. Bodies strewn over tables of workers, bodyguards, Arabian police. Outside, the gunfire was mostly quiet now as the rest of the Chinese bodyguards were taken out. The Prince and the Diplomat walked out to the still alive Chinese Military Attache who was wearing a kevlar vest. One bullet managed to penetrate his arm so he could still be saved. The Prince ordered a near by security guard to summon an ambulance.

Within seconds, the wail of a Ambulance was heard as a Corvega-nuclear powered Ambulance pulled up with it's red beacon spinning atop the ambulance. The paramedics quickly got out with large bags as they asked the Attache how he was feeling and where the pain was. They quickly started a intravenous drip of Morphine which the Prince held to keep the morphine supply going into the Attache as the morphine supply was low so caution had to be taken. The paramedics wrapped the wound up in gauze as they moved him onto the stretcher and pushed him to the ambulance with the Prince and Diplomat in hot pursuit. Everyone piled into the Ambulance as it veered off as the sun began to lower on the Riyadh skyline.

Ebrahim Royal Trauma Hospital, Downtown Riyadh, United Arabia

The ambulance quickly veered through traffic as it arrived at the Ebrahim Royal Trauma Hospital in Downtown Riyadh which was secured ahead of the ambulance's arrival. The paramedics wheeled the stretcher out with the Prince and Diplomat in tow. The attache was taken to an operating theatre where they operated for around two hours or so, giving status reports to the Prince and the Diplomat. Once the Attache was sewn up and looking good or at least bullet free. He was assigned a room and the Prince and Diplomat walked in. The attache, hooked up to a supply of Morphine with a bottle of Oxycodone on the counter for breakthrough pain looked up at the Prince and Diplomat. He said in a low tone because you never know who's listening "I did not want to say, but I lead a revolutionary faction against the Chairman. The People's Democratic Liberation Army of China" which aims to overthrow the communist government and reinstate the Nationalist government that was around in the thirties and still was around until the Chinese invaded it in 2007. Very few remain but-.... we are around. We gain strength always."

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

Valkiir
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Washington DC, Warehouse Beaver Cover Maple Syrup Company.

Ten Mister handy robots emerged from the back of a large truck carrying steel drums full of syrup and other products setting them neatly n stacks and then moving to one side of the Warehouse. As the human shop foreman checked off the paperwork and signed for the shipment. The truck whistled back to life as its atomic turbine spun up and began to idle as the robots reported back to the cargo bed to return to the plant back in Annexed Canada. as the truck began to move away three of the Robots turned away and headed off down the road carrying rates marked marketing samples. Heading into the city itself on their pre planned routes. The Extremely refined and high grade syrup flavored with dozens of fruit and liquor combinations as a special treat for the morning meals of select executives and other VIPs across the city.

Sample were also delivered to every embassy in town, with invitations to send representatives to negotiate for the right to distribute the fine syrups and liquors within their own home nations. Each Mister Handy delivered their assigned portions with the typical efficiency of the Pride of General Atomics, an the cultured demeanor of a professional domestic.

watching each Bot was the Slim metallic feminine form of a Logic Unified Coordinating Executive..Lucy For short to most of its users in The Valkiir Commonwealth. the opcs and microphones of each unit recording every aspect of the trip and mapping every point along the way.

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:18 am

Once everything was finished and the Chairman was taken away into operation, Hans Grüber took a moment to catch his breath and address the Prince. "No doubt others will hear of this. How the Chinese opened fire on an unarmed diplomat and the heir of Arabia," he sighed, removing his glasses.

"No doubt, this will make things ten times worse and show the few people still seeking peace that the Chinese are a bunch of backstabbers that deserve the punishment that America is eager to deliver to them," he groaned. "So then? What happens now? Will you come out and explain what happened? Or bury this in so much red tape, you'd be more red than the red we have here?"

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Prince Luke sighed as he looked down at his jackboots. He said to Gruber "I don't know yet. We'll see. The King has probably heard about this and make an announcement soon about it, I guess." as two men neatly dressed with windbreakers over a suit and tie. The windbreakers had "DEA" on the back and two DEA shoulder patches and a special agent badge patch. They spoke to the receptionist and they produced a paper. Gruber and the Prince was in a position to overhear their conversation. The DEA agents first announced themselves as the Drug Enforcement Administration and were seeking to extradite the Chinese Military Attache for drug smuggling using a US cargo ghost ship into China and the Soviet Union. Prince Luke looked outside as two men stood in black SS uniforms with the "SD" sleeve badge and another group of men in black suits with black ties and NSDAP party badges indicating they were Abwehr.

Prince Luke nodded to the DEA agents and the Abwehr as well as SS. He said in a low tone as to not draw their attention "Looks like the US and Nazis wanna extract info out of him about being a resistance leader to the Communist Party and if this resistance can gain ground..."

My storefronts -
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
CLICK ME!
About me:

My political compass:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse