NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries: The New Order (OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2154
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Great War of the Countries: The New Order (OOC)

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Years ago, there was a war - a Great War - A battle of democracy and fascism. Men died and ships sank but as the fog of war cleared the results were apparent: Democracy won. Setting off a domino affect, many of the world powers became democratic.

South Acren, threatened by this new spread of democracy, retaliated by launching an all-out attack on democratic countries. Eventually, the country failed and was forced into being reconstructed as a democratic country by the world powers. However, this didn't last. Fascist loyalists didn’t like the new democratic government, and citizens of SA had been taught their whole lives that fascism was superior and didn’t know any better. Civil wars erupted, and South Acren slipped democracy's grasp and restored fascism.

Now, there are more world tensions. Democratic and left-leaning countries are enraged by the shift of SA back to fascism and the ideology of fascism making a comeback, and by what this might mean for the state of peace they fought for years to preserve.

A war is coming. The Great War is coming again; the question is not if, but the question is when.

OOC

This is a nation RP where you can play as your nation and choose a side (Fascism or Democracy/Left-Leaning), and wage war in the Great War.

There will be a main overarching story, so be sure to pay attention to posts by Oppermenia, Dyllonia, and South Acren.

Rules:

1. Nations like Nazi Philippine Empire, Sheboyganite Union are banned until it is decided they are fit to join this rp.

2. BASIC REALISM. If you have a nation canon that’s space based or fantasy based, we can work together on how to fit it in.

3. No instant invasions. RP your fleet crossing the oceans first. Surrounding a country should take up an entire post. RP your preparations for the attack before you attack. Be realistic. NO TELEPORTATIONS. Blitzkrieg is banned henceforth.

4. No WMDs of any kinds until 2 of your countries on the map are invaded.

5. NS stats are used for economy and population.

6. No god modding. So, basically, you don't dictate what other people's forces do and the damage they take. You only control your forces and the damage they take.

7. You may claim territories on the world map. However, you can only start out with staking your claim in three territories/countries. You can increase your territory through invasions, or the colonization of territories that are unclaimed. You just have to rp it. However, if you are inactive for a period of one week or more on the IC thread, your borders will be shrunken to one territory, and will be left up for grabs (they can be saved if you tell us you’ll be gone in advance). You can colonize ONE Region/Country at a time to make it fair so others have a chance to colonize as well.

8. NO PUPPET NATIONS. They provide an unfair advantage, as you're still the one controlling them, anyway.

9. Your military can only be 10% of your population. 15% if you have conscription as a national policy. Realistically, it would be less than this, but this is the maximum.

10. And I cannot stress this enough. In order to regulate this rp, and keep things fair and fun, I am the deciding factor of what goes in this rp. So, if I say you can't have as many troops as you say you do, then you have to follow my numbers. I'm sorry, but we can't have rules without enforcement.

Code: Select all
[b]Name of country(What is it called usually):[/b]
[b]Official name of country:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Ideology:[/b]
[b]Goals for your nation:[/b]
[b]Territory claimed:[/b]
[b]Population:[/b]
[b]Fascists or Democrats?:



Countries and territory claims:
Fascists:

Democrats:
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1679
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:21 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): South Raznakova
Official name of country: The Armed Communist States of South Raznakova
Head of State: General Secretary Vladimir Vodovenko
Head of Government: General Secretary Vladimir Vodovenko
Government Type: Militaristic Police State
Ideology: Communism
Goals for your nation: Defend the interests of the State and retake the territory of the USSR.
Territory claimed: Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine
Population: 4.634 billion
Fascists or Democrats?: Neutral, for now
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Level 10/10 according to this index
viewtopic.php?p=32908988#p32908988

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2154
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:25 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): Oppermenia
Official name of country: The Crowned Democratic Union of Oppermenia (CDUO)
Head of State: King Kevin of House Opperman
Head of Government: Prime Minister Michael Stein
Government Type: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Ideology: Collectivism
Goals for your nation: Spread the ideology of democracy around the world, advocate for human rights, and eliminate fascism root and stem. Wishes to deal with conflict peacefully but will use military if necessary and if provoked.
Territory claimed: Greenland, Iceland, Canada
Population: 2.97 billion
Fascists or Democrats?: Democrats
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2154
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 pm

By the way, I have really changed up the canon of my nation. So as to not get confused or get something inaccurate, you can find my new history here:

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook/id=1069302
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Acren
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1616
Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:55 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): South Acren
Official name of country: The Militaristic Empire of South Acren
Head of State: Fredrick Arcson
Head of Government: Fredrick Arcson
Government Type: Fascist Empire
Ideology: Fascist
Goals for your nation: Defeat all of our enemies and reclaim whats ours
Territory claimed: America
Population: 3 billion
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Fascist
✠ A proud Fascist nation that lives for war. Universally known for an aggressive military, high quality weapons industry, their large empire, and a fondness for war.


Screw NS stats. Level 10/10 nation according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715#p32908873
Before you ask, Yes my political spectrum is right wing. But hey lets not argue over stupid stuff. SA is a nation based on my views more or less. They are always at war and run their own galactic empire. We also have a massive arms industry so you've probably heard of us one way or another. For more info go check out my factbooks.

User avatar
Dyllonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1044
Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dyllonia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually):Dyllonia
Official name of country:The Dagger-Talon Republic of Dyllonia
Head of State:Dagger King Rollo Vezetes
Head of Government:Prime Minister Andy Rose
Government Type:Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology:Democracy
Goals for your nation: To protect Dyllonia and friends
Territory claimed:Great Britain
Population: 2.627 billion
[b]Fascists or Democrats? Democrats:
Sergeant of The Black Hawks

Led by the amazing Commander Guac A. Mole

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:45 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): Draos
Official name of country: the Glorious Ascendancy of Draos
Head of State: Basileus Daniel Sainz
Head of Government: Basileus Daniel Sainz
Government Type: Absolute monarchy
Ideology: non-aligned
Goals for your nation: to retain it's independence and stay out of further wars at all costs
Territory claimed:Oceania (Australia Papua New guinea New Zealand )
Population: 2.305 billion
[b]Fascists or Democrats?:neutral/non-aligned
Last edited by Draos on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
Mersdon
Diplomat
 
Posts: 542
Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:36 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): Mersdon
Official name of country: (The) Unified Empire of Mersdon
Head of State: Emperor Jan (the successor from the last GWOTC monarch)
Head of Government: Prime Minister Linda Rockwell (Social Democrats/Leftists)
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional empire
Ideology: Center-left/Green/Social Liberal
Goals for your nation: Maintain the status quo and safeguard democracy and its institutions around the globe
Territory claimed: the Low Countries, the Frisian Islands, the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region, a strip of north-western Germany from Cologne to the Danish border, and the Channel Islands.
Population: It remains to be seen; if we're being realistic and using non-NS stats, it'd probably be about 450 million people. If we're using NS stats, then it's ~3 billion people.
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Democrats
Last edited by Mersdon on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of NS Parliament as Heinz Buckliger, Saint Hilga's resident gay fascist!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=465667&start=300
Join NS Parliament, a new government RP where the possibilities are endless!

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:57 pm

can we please keep our territory in one general area not have half in Europe and half in Asia
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
Mersdon
Diplomat
 
Posts: 542
Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mersdon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:04 pm

the Netherlands did have a history of involvement and colonization in Indonesia and Malaysia though
Member of NS Parliament as Heinz Buckliger, Saint Hilga's resident gay fascist!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=465667&start=300
Join NS Parliament, a new government RP where the possibilities are endless!

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:07 pm

Mersdon wrote:the Netherlands did have a history of involvement and colonization in Indonesia and Malaysia though

but to start you should stay in one general area as it's less of a headache and doesn't limit people's growth as much because one person is in like 5 areas at once also as I just noticed you can only start with 3 territories me and you had too many.
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
Vlaidacy
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 17, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Great War

Postby Vlaidacy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:12 pm

Name of country(What is it called usually): Vlaidacy
Official name of country: The Dictatorship of Vlaidacy
Head of State: Jeremy Raiter
Head of Government: Jeremy Raiter
Government Type: Facist
Ideology: Fascist
Goals for your nation: End democracy and spread dictatorships worldwide
Territory claimed: Portugal, Spain, France.
Population: 12 million
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Fascist

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2154
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Everyone above except for Mersdon have been accepted. Mersdon, please start out with just 3 countries/territories and when we’re in the new RP you can grow through colonization.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1679
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:32 pm

I would like to point out that the numbers of troops I have in my factbook do not comply with the rules set by this RP. Because I do not want to change my factbooks, simply assume that the number troops I have is 15% of my population( that number is 695 100 000). My combat clones and vast intergalactic empire should also be disregarded. However, everything else is to be taken into account like the MSO(Unit 46), BPS, MFI and other organizations. However, if there are some things that are deemed to futuristic by the person in charge of the RP(Oppermenia), then simply disregard those as well. Also all my WMD's should be disregarded, except of course for the nulcear warheads and chemical weapons and the kinetic bombardment orbital weapons system.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Level 10/10 according to this index
viewtopic.php?p=32908988#p32908988

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:14 am

yeah I think my factbooks should be disregarded too since in them Draosians are a extra-terrestrial species lol XD
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
South Acren
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1616
Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:25 am

Great, more math to do. I guess 15% of the population aint horrible. And maybe, just maybe, 1 billion soldiers are a little overkill
✠ A proud Fascist nation that lives for war. Universally known for an aggressive military, high quality weapons industry, their large empire, and a fondness for war.


Screw NS stats. Level 10/10 nation according to this index: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715#p32908873
Before you ask, Yes my political spectrum is right wing. But hey lets not argue over stupid stuff. SA is a nation based on my views more or less. They are always at war and run their own galactic empire. We also have a massive arms industry so you've probably heard of us one way or another. For more info go check out my factbooks.

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:38 am

nice and draos has an army of 346.5 million and I want to change Draos's Ideology to Aggressive Neutrality is that allowed?
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2154
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:23 am

Draos wrote:nice and draos has an army of 346.5 million and I want to change Draos's Ideology to Aggressive Neutrality is that allowed?

Sure, you can.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

User avatar
Fascist Pyongyang
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Jun 20, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fascist Pyongyang » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:04 am

Name of country(What is it called usually): North Korea
Official name of country: Fascist People's Republic of Pyongyang [FPRP]
Head of State: Kim Ju-ae
Head of Government: Kim Jae-ryong
Government Type: Unitary one-party collectivist republic
Ideology: Juche
Goals for your nation: Retake the Korean Peninsuala and restore peace to it
Territory claimed: Andong Chuncheon Chungju Daegu Dongnae Gangneung Gongju Haeju Hamhŭng Hanseong Hongju Incheon Jeju Jeonju Jinju Kaesŏng Kanggye Kapsan Kyŏngsŏng Naju Namwon P'yŏngyang Ŭiju
Population: 32,4 Million
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Fascist, but we will be neutral until it is time to attack

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:38 am

Fascist Pyongyang wrote:Name of country(What is it called usually): North Korea
Official name of country: Fascist People's Republic of Pyongyang [FPRP]
Head of State: Kim Ju-ae
Head of Government: Kim Jae-ryong
Government Type: Unitary one-party collectivist republic
Ideology: Juche
Goals for your nation: Retake the Korean Peninsuala and restore peace to it
Territory claimed: Andong Chuncheon Chungju Daegu Dongnae Gangneung Gongju Haeju Hamhŭng Hanseong Hongju Incheon Jeju Jeonju Jinju Kaesŏng Kanggye Kapsan Kyŏngsŏng Naju Namwon P'yŏngyang Ŭiju
Population: 32,4 Million
[b]Fascists or Democrats?: Fascist, but we will be neutral until it is time to attack

you can just say North Korea
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
Cossack Khanate
Diplomat
 
Posts: 587
Founded: May 09, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Cossack Khanate » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:16 am

Name of Country (What is it called usually):Cossack Khanate
Official name of country:The Holy Decreeist Empire of the Cossack Khanate
Head of State:Imperator SRC Cyprus Khan
Head of Government:n/a
Government Type:Khanist-Decreeist Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology:Decreeism (Monarchism, Traditionalism, etc.)
Goals for your nation:To secure a right-wing ally, fight democratic powers
Territory claimed:See Question below
Population:61 million
Fascists or Democrats?:Leaning Fascist, but wary of Nazi movements. Wants to make sure that the fascists are not genocidal (or at least hugely)

I am putting this app here for now, but I have a question. So canon-wise my nation is not on a real world map, and this is probably the case with many other nations. So a quick suggestion, perhaps you would want to make a map just of Acren (and the few major nations you named) and have the rest of us deploy there? Instead of a multi-theatre world war, you would have a brutal intense conflict at the site of the civil war, which would slide better with canon (because otherwise we have to choose Earthling territories and then this RP would be non-canon). You catch my drift?
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

User avatar
Fascist Pyongyang
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Jun 20, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fascist Pyongyang » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:34 am

you can just say North Korea[/quote]

I'm claiming the whole of the Korean Peninsuala, but I start as only in North-Korea.

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:38 am

Fascist Pyongyang wrote:you can just say North Korea


I'm claiming the whole of the Korean Peninsuala, but I start as only in North-Korea.[/quote]
yeah you can colonize the southern half once the RP starts but it's easier to figure out for people who aren't as …. geographically adept in that region.
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1911
Founded: May 25, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:09 am

Cossack Khanate wrote:Name of Country (What is it called usually):Cossack Khanate
Official name of country:The Holy Decreeist Empire of the Cossack Khanate
Head of State:Imperator SRC Cyprus Khan
Head of Government:n/a
Government Type:Khanist-Decreeist Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology:Decreeism (Monarchism, Traditionalism, etc.)
Goals for your nation:To secure a right-wing ally, fight democratic powers
Territory claimed:See Question below
Population:61 million
Fascists or Democrats?:Leaning Fascist, but wary of Nazi movements. Wants to make sure that the fascists are not genocidal (or at least hugely)

I am putting this app here for now, but I have a question. So canon-wise my nation is not on a real world map, and this is probably the case with many other nations. So a quick suggestion, perhaps you would want to make a map just of Acren (and the few major nations you named) and have the rest of us deploy there? Instead of a multi-theatre world war, you would have a brutal intense conflict at the site of the civil war, which would slide better with canon (because otherwise we have to choose Earthling territories and then this RP would be non-canon). You catch my drift?

I mean it could work maybe make a spinoff version of GWOTC where it's great war of the cosmos?
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
South Raznakova
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1679
Founded: May 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 am

Cossack Khanate wrote:Name of Country (What is it called usually):Cossack Khanate
Official name of country:The Holy Decreeist Empire of the Cossack Khanate
Head of State:Imperator SRC Cyprus Khan
Head of Government:n/a
Government Type:Khanist-Decreeist Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology:Decreeism (Monarchism, Traditionalism, etc.)
Goals for your nation:To secure a right-wing ally, fight democratic powers
Territory claimed:See Question below
Population:61 million
Fascists or Democrats?:Leaning Fascist, but wary of Nazi movements. Wants to make sure that the fascists are not genocidal (or at least hugely)

I am putting this app here for now, but I have a question. So canon-wise my nation is not on a real world map, and this is probably the case with many other nations. So a quick suggestion, perhaps you would want to make a map just of Acren (and the few major nations you named) and have the rest of us deploy there? Instead of a multi-theatre world war, you would have a brutal intense conflict at the site of the civil war, which would slide better with canon (because otherwise we have to choose Earthling territories and then this RP would be non-canon). You catch my drift?



The thing is in the past we have always had the RP take place on earth, and we have just claimed real world territories. Like me, my nation in my factbooks spans multiple galaxies, but for the sake of this RP, it is made up of former soviet countries, however almost everything else stays the same. Perhaps you could do the same, but then again its up to Oppermenia.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Level 10/10 according to this index
viewtopic.php?p=32908988#p32908988

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Czechoda, Eastern Slavia, Edusa, Imazighen, Yohannes

Advertisement

Remove ads